Is Yahweh an Anunnaki?

Newman

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello all
I'm new here and thought I'd share something I came across. I'm not sure what to make of it but found it interesting. It seems the author is saying that the almighty Yahweh is none other than a created entity trying to impose itself as the one and only God.
I tried to search the forum to see if this has been presented in this manor but wasn't successful. I hope I'm not out of line but read this link and see what you think.

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah11.htm#Who_is_Yahweh

Thanks,
Newman

Here are some quotes from the transcripts:

Session 950916

Q: (L) Alright, the Orions created the Hebrews. What was the
purpose for which this genetic variation was created?
A: Manipulation.
Q: (L) Who was Yahweh?
A: False teacher.
Q: (RC) Who was Jehovah?
A: Moniker variance of previous answer.
Q: (L) And what was the desired result of the Hebrew genetic
manipulation?
A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility,
leading to enslavement and warring.
Q: (RC) The Tetragrammaton is a code for the name of...
A: Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density
"feeding."

There is more in "The Secret Histoty of the World".

edit: mod fixed quotes

941020 said:
Q: Who was Jehovah?
A: Lizard projection.
Leo's right, you should read Secret History to get the details, but the condensed version is that Yahweh/Jehovah isn't any one person and isn't actually a real being at all. Yahweh appears to be a hologram that is basically maintained by a group of Reptoids sitting at a 4th density computer. You could say they are a monotheistic task force whose mission is to implant false gods into the human collective consciousness to sow seeds of strife, fear, misery, and destruction. The energy provided by human suffering is 4D STS's version of prime rib and it sustains their civilization. In this way, such entities eat us like cattle. You can think of Jehovah/Yahweh as the Wizard of Oz and the Reptoids as the man behind the curtain, except both are far more malign. It puts the concept of "the good shepherd" in a whole new light, eh?

Thanks for commenting on this post.
I have indeed read secret history it was some time ago, perhaps I need to read it again to refresh my memory.
I came across this article and found it interesting. I have often thought the "God" of the Bible, especially the old testament seemed a bit savage and schizophrenic. Because I was raised in a fundamentalist environment I was taught to accept this crazy God as just and loving (really?). It always seemed a bit odd to me. Anyway I merely meant to add support to what the C's have said on the subject in a little different way.

By the way does anyone have any ideas on Yahweh and Satan being one and the same (from a biblical standpoint)?
Perhaps this is the grand delusion referred to in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 or maybe it's the bible and monotheism itself?

Thanks,
Newman

Well, first of all, getting back to your original question, it seems that the term Annunaki applies to two different groups, Enlil and Enki, and everyone else in the Sumerian pantheon. According to the transcripts:
940930 said:
Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?
A: Great teachers.
Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?
A: Extraterrestrial.
Q: (L) Where did they come from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?
A: Lizard beings.
And then there is:
941007 said:
Q: (L) How did the people of that planet[Kantek]come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.
So originally the Annunaki seemed to be an STO group that visited the planet and attempted to enlighten humanity. It seems the Reptoids got their foot in the door by masquerading as these beings and then subtly twisting the teachings which resulted in the enslavement of the Sumerians. William Bramley, in his book the Gods of Eden, details how Enki appears to be the first 4th density STO being to contact humanity in recorded history. He credits Enki with offering spiritual and ethical knowledge to mankind and attempting to show them how to evolve their own knowledge rather than rely on some external savior to impart it to devoted followers. He is depicted as a Prometheus figure and wasn't liked too much by the other "gods" for whom the humans were only beasts of burden. These latter-day Annunaki, whom the Sumerians confused with the original teachers went on to create the personas of Yahweh, Allah, and all of those. Annunaki, in effect, is just another name for Reptoids although it seemed to originally apply to a different group.

As far as your question about Satan is concerned, I think he is a straw man conceived to convince humanity how Jehovah/Yahweh is so full of light and goodness. Satan was created to be obviously evil so that people would see him as a clear rival to Jehovah/Yahweh, while Jehovah/Yahweh is more subtle and calculating. The constant spectre of Satan coming to steal your soul rallies the people under Jehovah, who is portrayed as good, so they won't be dammed for all eternity. No one stops to consider whether or not Jehovah is the one who is actually stealing souls, or most don't anyway. Like the Annunaki twist, there does seem to be a dual meaning for Satan as well. In the book of Genesis, humanity plays the role of Lucifer, according to the Cassiopaeans. Eating the fruit of knowledge and giving into the serpent is symbolic of a deal we made with the Reptoids. Apparently, they offered us a more physical existence because they said it would accelerate our learning cycle. As soon as we jumped into physicality, we began to seek to possess and control and in many ways became like them. Eating from the Tree of Knowledge was "sinful" because it embodied the concept of there being a one supreme source of all knowledge, which logically leads one to the idea of an almighty God who controls everything and therefore must be pleased with you in order to grant you the additional knowledge you need to grow. The serpent became "God." Contrary to what the bible claims, we didn't really have a God prior to the eating of the "fruit." As I understand it, there were just various 4th density teachers that told us how to work on ourselves and unlock the knowledge within us.

It is difficult to answer questions from a "biblical standpoint" because the concept is so limiting. As I have stated before, the line between Jehovah/Yahweh and Satan is sketchy, but I don't think they are exactly the same. Satan, as described in the bible, is a completely illusory threat in order to instill fear and obedience to the Yahweh cult. There may be a few Satan worshipers and a couple of 4th density entities out there who will "humor" them, but the biblical Satan is strictly an idea implanted in the minds of men. On the other hand, you could say that Jehovah/Yahweh has many satanic qualities.
1. I am omnipotent. You're either with me or you cease to exist (die spiritually). [The opposite is true, in the long run.]
2. You must obey me, your master at all times. If you please me, you will be rewarded, if you disobey me, I will judge or kill you.
3. I created you and therefore control your destiny. You are lucky I allow you to exist. This alone is cause for your undying adoration to me. I can always take that away from you.
4. You pitiful humans were born into sin. I am the only one who is powerful enough to save you from your wretched existence.
5. You shall have no other gods before me, for I am a jealous god. [Here I think Yahweh makes a major slip of the tongue because he implies that there are other gods and other ways. Everyone is too mesmerised by his authoritarian spiel to notice, including Yahweh himself]
6. You must spread my word far and wide, by conquest if necessary, so that all may know of the divine opportunity I present to the world.
7. Suffering, toil, and enslavement are part of my broader plan to lead the chosen few to salvation. You do wish to be chosen, don't you? Then follow rules 1-6 and I'll consider your application.

Once you strip away all of the niceties and "good shepherd" nonsense, this is basically what God is telling his followers. When you make a deal with God, you are making a contract with a Dark Lord, so you could consider him a devil in a sense. From an esoteric viewpoint however, I don't believe Yahweh, or the entities behind him, are THE Satan. Satan could more accurately be described as the thought center of non-being, which constantly pulls souls into greater and greater darkness until they implode. As far as the grand delusion goes, I would say the answer is all of the above. Delusion#1-God is good, delusion#2-Monotheism is the truth, delusion#3- The Bible is the word of the almighty, benevolent God...Yup, all delusions.

Neil said:
1. I am omnipotent. You're either with me or you cease to exist (die spiritually). [The opposite is true, in the long run.]
2. You must obey me, your master at all times. If you please me, you will be rewarded, if you disobey me, I will judge or kill you.
3. I created you and therefore control your destiny. You are lucky I allow you to exist. This alone is cause for your undying adoration to me. I can always take that away from you.
4. You pitiful humans were born into sin. I am the only one who is powerful enough to save you from your wretched existence.
5. You shall have no other gods before me, for I am a jealous god. [Here I think Yahweh makes a major slip of the tongue because he implies that there are other gods and other ways. Everyone is too mesmerised by his authoritarian spiel to notice, including Yahweh himself]
6. You must spread my word far and wide, by conquest if necessary, so that all may know of the divine opportunity I present to the world.
7. Suffering, toil, and enslavement are part of my broader plan to lead the chosen few to salvation. You do wish to be chosen, don't you? Then follow rules 1-6 and I'll consider your application.
Good summary of yahwism :)

Thank you.
Neil you have summed it quite nicely indeed. I appreciate this as you have confirmed some of my thoughts and added a bit more information for me to ponder.

Newman

Hi memyself,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Here is a new contribution to the subject:
"Confessions of an aging god":
_http://www.christian-reincarnation.com/Confgod.htm and
_http://www.christian-reincarnation.com/PDF/ConfAgGod.pdf

Note: Mod deactivated links

memyself, you were invited, one and a half years ago, to introduce yourself. Because you are continuing to just drop links in our forum without further explanation, I can only conclude that you do not understand what it is we are trying to do here and that you would be happier elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom