Is this how it officially begins? Technological totalitarianism: Apple to start scanning photos and messages on their products

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
At the beginning of this month, Reuters reported that Apple officially is going to start scanning photos and messages stored in their cloud service called iCloud with the excuse that their system will scan Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). As it was already posted in the following thread:

I think is better to create a thread specific to this subject and related ones to this.

This is their official statement:
Link: Child Safety

Expanded Protections for Children​

At Apple, our goal is to create technology that empowers people and enriches their lives — while helping them stay safe. We want to help protect children from predators who use communication tools to recruit and exploit them, and limit the spread of Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM).
Apple is introducing new child safety features in three areas, developed in collaboration with child safety experts. First, new communication tools will enable parents to play a more informed role in helping their children navigate communication online. The Messages app will use on-device machine learning to warn about sensitive content, while keeping private communications unreadable by Apple.

Next, iOS and iPadOS will use new applications of cryptography to help limit the spread of CSAM online, while designing for user privacy. CSAM detection will help Apple provide valuable information to law enforcement on collections of CSAM in iCloud Photos.

Finally, updates to Siri and Search provide parents and children expanded information and help if they encounter unsafe situations. Siri and Search will also intervene when users try to search for CSAM-related topics.

These features are coming later this year in updates to iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8, and macOS Monterey.*

This program is ambitious, and protecting children is an important responsibility. These efforts will evolve and expand over time.

Communication safety in Messages​

The Messages app will add new tools to warn children and their parents when receiving or sending sexually explicit photos.

When receiving this type of content, the photo will be blurred and the child will be warned, presented with helpful resources, and reassured it is okay if they do not want to view this photo. As an additional precaution, the child can also be told that, to make sure they are safe, their parents will get a message if they do view it. Similar protections are available if a child attempts to send sexually explicit photos. The child will be warned before the photo is sent, and the parents can receive a message if the child chooses to send it.

Messages uses on-device machine learning to analyze image attachments and determine if a photo is sexually explicit. The feature is designed so that Apple does not get access to the messages.

This feature is coming in an update later this year to accounts set up as families in iCloud for iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey.*

Messages will warn children and their parents when receiving or sending sexually explicit photos.

CSAM detection​

Another important concern is the spread of Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) online. CSAM refers to content that depicts sexually explicit activities involving a child.

To help address this, new technology in iOS and iPadOS* will allow Apple to detect known CSAM images stored in iCloud Photos. This will enable Apple to report these instances to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). NCMEC acts as a comprehensive reporting center for CSAM and works in collaboration with law enforcement agencies across the United States.

Apple’s method of detecting known CSAM is designed with user privacy in mind. Instead of scanning images in the cloud, the system performs on-device matching using a database of known CSAM image hashes provided by NCMEC and other child safety organizations. Apple further transforms this database into an unreadable set of hashes that is securely stored on users’ devices.

Before an image is stored in iCloud Photos, an on-device matching process is performed for that image against the known CSAM hashes. This matching process is powered by a cryptographic technology called private set intersection, which determines if there is a match without revealing the result. The device creates a cryptographic safety voucher that encodes the match result along with additional encrypted data about the image. This voucher is uploaded to iCloud Photos along with the image.

Using another technology called threshold secret sharing, the system ensures the contents of the safety vouchers cannot be interpreted by Apple unless the iCloud Photos account crosses a threshold of known CSAM content. The threshold is set to provide an extremely high level of accuracy and ensures less than a one in one trillion chance per year of incorrectly flagging a given account.

Only when the threshold is exceeded does the cryptographic technology allow Apple to interpret the contents of the safety vouchers associated with the matching CSAM images. Apple then manually reviews each report to confirm there is a match, disables the user’s account, and sends a report to NCMEC. If a user feels their account has been mistakenly flagged they can file an appeal to have their account reinstated.

This innovative new technology allows Apple to provide valuable and actionable information to NCMEC and law enforcement regarding the proliferation of known CSAM. And it does so while providing significant privacy benefits over existing techniques since Apple only learns about users’ photos if they have a collection of known CSAM in their iCloud Photos account. Even in these cases, Apple only learns about images that match known CSAM.

Oh C'mon! This goes into the category of 'How to tell you that we are gonna be spying you without telling you that we are going to be spying on you?'
The thing is they (Apple) along with any other major tech company have always spied on us (perhaps a little bunch without really knowing it or not) but the main difference in this case is that they are making it official! With an excuse, which sounds like ''good intentions'' but we (in this forum) know that is just another tactic for the PTB to expand officially their totalitarianism convincing the population that this is a good thing for us... to ''protect us'' in this case; to ''protect'' our children.

yet-another-example-of-the-simpsons-predicting-the-future-wont-31890074.png

Later most logical thing to think is COVID, with new variants coming up, because of course it sounds logical to them to explot on the news a new variant, for vaccination purposes, this scanning system could start checking on photos or messages which provides ''misinformation?'' and make you a target to the authorities. After that they could easily implement it as a system to detect messages or photos that goes against government? Perhaps it can happen something like a new false flag attack and they will go with the scan to detect terrorism as well and can target you officially as a terrorist if you express a different version from the official one? You know how all this can go.

Anyways this is how they say that their will not be watching your photos directly (Spoilers alerts: they will):

Link: Apple Outlines Security and Privacy of CSAM Detection System in New Document
The system is designed so that a user need not trust Apple, any other single entity, or even any set of possibly-colluding entities from the same sovereign jurisdiction (that is, under the control of the same government) to be confident that the system is functioning as advertised. This is achieved through several interlocking mechanisms, including the intrinsic auditability of a single software image distributed worldwide for execution on-device, a requirement that any perceptual image hashes included in the on-device encrypted CSAM database are provided independently by two or more child safety organizations from separate sovereign jurisdictions, and lastly, a human review process to prevent any errant reports.

So at the end yes, they will see your photos directly OFFICIALLY.
Even Apple's employees are concerned about this feature:

Apple employees have flooded an Apple internal Slack channel with more than 800 messages on the plan announced a week ago, workers who asked not to be identified told Reuters. Many expressed worries that the feature could be exploited by repressive governments looking to find other material for censorship or arrests, according to workers who saw the days-long thread.
Past security changes at Apple have also prompted concern among employees, but the volume and duration of the new debate is surprising, the workers said. Some posters worried that Apple is damaging its leading reputation for protecting privacy.

At least the good thing is that people is noticing, the more moves like this they make it official the more people will be realizing how is everything in reality. I don't have any hope that this will go totally against them but I only wish.

Could governments force Apple to add non-CSAM images to the hash list?
Apple will refuse any such demands. Apple's CSAM detection capability is built solely to detect known CSAM images stored in iCloud Photos that have been identified by experts at NCMEC and other child safety groups. We have faced demands to build and deploy government-mandated changes that degrade the privacy of users before, and have steadfastly refused those demands. We will continue to refuse them in the future. Let us be clear, this technology is limited to detecting CSAM stored in iCloud and we will not accede to any government's request to expand it. Furthermore, Apple conducts human review before making a report to NCMEC. In a case where the system flags photos that do not match known CSAM images, the account would not be disabled and no report would be filed to NCMEC.

Hmmm... Right! Until something happens and government pass a bill where companies will have to share the data officially (thats the main word here isn't?)
So lets see how the other major companies (I don't wanna even start with Android and Google) will start implementing this as well, expect the news very soon and we can track how this will evolve into a different type of vigilance besides CSAM, like COVID, then government rules etc etc.

In my case I'm not gonna lie; I'm one of the people who often prefer Apple products compare to other brands because of how simple everything works for me using their ecosystem. But I don't use at all their cloud services (I manually backup everything in a hard disk) and on their products I use always third party apps instead of the first party ones, I know this won't stop them to look at my stuff but I could make it just a tiny bit harder for them or anyone else to get much info about me. (Wishful thinking on my part I know)

Last edited:
Well the only difference is

that Apple does the same spy and surveillance business like all the other players, but does it more stylish, more expensive and with better indoctrinated “safety” style :cool2: The illusion is more perfect at Apple.

Apple often introduces technologies and trends molding the rest of the industry. while at the same time has largely eliminated a users individual freedom to set up their own systems, plus the tend of having incapsulated lithium batteries (and everything else) the user can’t change, while being the pushing engine in inflating prices for the whole industry.

And Lidar scanners in iPhones which in practice don’t really do much for the user - other than empty hype for nothing - but likely give Apple & hidden Co, a lot of info on the surrounding 3D environments of each user being measured indoors etc. (is my guess). And all the billion of fingerprints they’ve collected around the world. Scanned our faces, eye and mouth movements/reactions while we browsed all kinds of contents. And pulse reactions if you bought into their watches. I would say that that is a perfect strategy to harvest users, while feeding some serious deep hidden AI projects beyond our normal understanding.

mission accomplished.

Albeit I do only use Apple products - I have since a long time started to understand where things are heading and that today’s Apple has nothing to do with the old Apple. I am still on a home tinkered, maximized MacPro 2009 tower- after 12 years without microphone nor camera - a system were I still can decide what goes in and out.

I dread about buying into their present closed Mac systems (with ID chip controller, and Apple silicon and nothing you can switch out yourself).

Despite all the gloss, aah and wow, Apple isn’t fun nor that human anymore. When something has turned dead in its core - you can export it, distort it, create myth, making it into anything what so ever.

Last edited:
Well the only difference is

that Apple does the same spy and surveillance business like all the other players, but does it more stylish, more expensive and with better indoctrinated “safety” style :cool2: The illusion is more perfect at Apple.
Exactly!

Despite all the gloss, aah and wow, Apple isn’t fun nor that human anymore. When something has turned dead in its core - you can export it, distort it, create myth, making it into anything what so ever.

Although Steve Jobs was a really narcissistic person I do miss too the old Apple when at their beginning they were surviving from almost going into bankruptcy, but like everything as soon as it becomes very popular psychopaths takes control of everything to use it on their agendas. Same with new music artists when they launch good music and becomes popular and after signing with a record company they then launch trashy music.

This is what happens when you bite the apple!

1628916507443.png

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. —Genesis 2:16–17
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. — Genesis 3:4–5

1628917270818.png

Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?

A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.
Q: (L) No I do not understand.

A: Review. If the concept was the eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge provides all knowledge, then one is being deceived, because no one particular source can provide all knowledge. Therefore, when one believes in the deception, one has now trapped oneself within parameters. And, forevermore, the human race, will be poisoned by the very same problem which is reflected in several different ways: one is always seeking the truth through one pathway instead of seeking it through a myriad of pathways; and also believing in simplistic answers to very complex issues and questions.
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Forbidden symbolism bears forbidden fruit!
1628917777210.png

They have been redirecting all the internet traffic to their NSA servers for 20 years. The success of parsing and making sense of data is not a complete success and they even forced many providers to dilute the encryption by taking encryption keys. Now they are going after the individual devices. Any way, public who has no problem to offer their body for vaccines will not have any issues. Then What? Is it like Stalin era saying - Bring me body, we will find reasons to lock them up? What are they going locking them up ( which they already did it with Covid) and feeding with paper from thin air?

Few days back, they announced, no body can be evicted non-paying tenants. After Biden occupied white house, it is free reign for the PTB's to do whatever they want and individually they themselves don't know what they are doing. It all sounding like Nazi era days, no body resisted Jewish hatred and no body knew what is happening to them until War is over. It is sad to see history repeating.

I've always had an aversion to using Apple products. It doesn't feel like you can be in control of your device or customise it in a decent way.

When I read this article I had similar thoughts irjO. They start out with 'good intentions' but when the technology has been tested and implemented and everyone has forgotten about it, what is to stop them using this to scan devices for anything that could be dissident related? I find it hard to believe they have genuinely just started caring about this stuff.

It's like people in the West just fall for the same thing over and over again - "We're doing this for your protection" - can be used to justify anything and hardly anyone blinks an eye. I took my first plane trip since the plandemic started - it is just absolutely absurd - Wear a paper mask - show your REAL ID (national level ID) - take off your shoes - take off your belt - pull out stuff from bag and put on cart - now step through terahertz x-ray machine so they can see you naked - hold up your arms like you're under arrest - All because "We must protect you". As I'm walking through the xray machine, the TSA guy reminds me to keep my paper mask over my nose. Yeah - I could tell he enjoyed that.

I'm an apple user and will be switching to a de-googled phone soon.

Apple (and Google) disables Telegram channel(s)

In this case it is a german channel called “Unzensiert” (uncensored) which you can’t view from an iPhone at all, nor on a Mac, if the Telegram app was downloaded from the App Store. Same for Google.

however when downloaded directly from the Telegram homepage, you can continue to see the channel on your computer. On an iPhone you can use the Telegram web browser interface directly there. I tested it and it works with an iPhone

Well. Now we know that thay can block selected channels out of the blue and without warning. But this isn’t really a surprise… even if it feels weird when you encounter it the first time.

My Theory
(Warning, graphic)

I do not know if other channels affected. As a sidenote, I have a suspicion about WHY the “Unzensiert” Telegram channel was blocked. As it so happened, only one day before, there was a video shown… It showed the actor Mel Gibson on the front, as an avid speaker about the sick pedophilia business in Hollywood.

But what was inside the video, went so beyond anything i have ever seen, and i was not prepared for it.

It was the most horrifying, most disgusting, horribly brutal, gory and ghastly video i have ever seen in my life. About death, children, screams, cannibalism, infants, dead body are treated like we treat chickens for consumption, and other absolutely horrifying images of people “having fun” with bloody corpses, and their damages.

How on earth is that even possible ?

Supposedly this video was to show how the dark elite enjoys those kind of things and Hollywood being a key in that regard. It ends then with the US army soldiers stepping in, hugging children they saved and endling with a Trump photo in the end as the “savior”. I didn’t like the propaganda touch in all that, and something felt twisted and off about it.

I got the impression that the ghastly videos and scenes where deliberately cut together from various sources. My suspicion is that they are (partially) from organ trades, in which children have been used, e.g. like the rumored / factual / deliberate exploitation Palestinian children for harvest of organs, but also China being a key player (some images showed asian looking guys cooking/eating… While other scenes showed arab looking people performing something on living children’s bodies scream in death agony.

😪

It actually hits me emotionally as I write this. It was so terrible to watch it - and i was paralyzed. Since then, whenever i close my eyes i saw/see those images and hear the screaming, but my heart wasn’t able to react. (Yes and no) Until now. And I can’t get it out of my head. I never seen anything so devastating and chocking.

I am not blaming the channel having showed something like that. Well yes I do blame them, and no, I don’t ?. I don’t know. … well, hiding from it, isn’t a solution either.

But why was the video shown - to what end ? I am not sure what to think or feel or what to do with it. It must be the ultimate darkest energy working from 4D STS and manifesting through 3D STS.

But I can’t wrap my mind around those scenes, nor can I make them become unseen…

Forgive me for writing this down. It has been with me for days, and I have not spoken with anyone about it, not even with my husband.

• • •

Something is changing…

Overall i feel something is changing in me lately (since several weeks) - like a strange iron mantel wrapping around my usually more sensitive deep-feeling core. I feel empathy and sympathy - but it is filtered somehow. Subdued. The whole change reminds me of a soldiers heart, becoming “cold”. (Not really cold, but a thickening protection layer is wrapping around my heart, in order to function and to stay alert in time of war).

Like a strong sense of preparation… boy, are these strange times, for all of us on many levels.

Apple (and Google) disables Telegram channel(s)

In this case it is a german channel called “Unzensiert” (uncensored) which you can’t view from an iPhone at all, nor on a Mac, if the Telegram app was downloaded from the App Store. Same for Google.

however when downloaded directly from the Telegram homepage, you can continue to see the channel on your computer. On an iPhone you can use the Telegram web browser interface directly there. I tested it and it works with an iPhone

Well. Now we know that thay can block selected channels out of the blue and without warning. But this isn’t really a surprise… even if it feels weird when you encounter it the first time.

My Theory
(Warning, graphic)

I do not know if other channels affected. As a sidenote, I have a suspicion about WHY the “Unzensiert” Telegram channel was blocked. As it so happened, only one day before, there was a video shown… It showed the actor Mel Gibson on the front, as an avid speaker about the sick pedophilia business in Hollywood.

But what was inside the video, went so beyond anything i have ever seen, and i was not prepared for it.

It was the most horrifying, most disgusting, horribly brutal, gory and ghastly video i have ever seen in my life. About death, children, screams, cannibalism, infants, dead body are treated like we treat chickens for consumption, and other absolutely horrifying images of people “having fun” with bloody corpses, and their damages.

How on earth is that even possible ?

Supposedly this video was to show how the dark elite enjoys those kind of things and Hollywood being a key in that regard. It ends then with the US army soldiers stepping in, hugging children they saved and endling with a Trump photo in the end as the “savior”. I didn’t like the propaganda touch in all that, and something felt twisted and off about it.

I got the impression that the ghastly videos and scenes where deliberately cut together from various sources. My suspicion is that they are (partially) from organ trades, in which children have been used, e.g. like the rumored / factual / deliberate exploitation Palestinian children for harvest of organs, but also China being a key player (some images showed asian looking guys cooking/eating… While other scenes showed arab looking people performing something on living children’s bodies scream in death agony.

😪

It actually hits me emotionally as I write this. It was so terrible to watch it - and i was paralyzed. Since then, whenever i close my eyes i saw/see those images and hear the screaming, but my heart wasn’t able to react. (Yes and no) Until now. And I can’t get it out of my head. I never seen anything so devastating and chocking.

I am not blaming the channel having showed something like that. Well yes I do blame them, and no, I don’t ?. I don’t know. … well, hiding from it, isn’t a solution either.

But why was the video shown - to what end ? I am not sure what to think or feel or what to do with it. It must be the ultimate darkest energy working from 4D STS and manifesting through 3D STS.

But I can’t wrap my mind around those scenes, nor can I make them become unseen…

Forgive me for writing this down. It has been with me for days, and I have not spoken with anyone about it, not even with my husband.

• • •

Something is changing…

Overall i feel something is changing in me lately (since several weeks) - like a strange iron mantel wrapping around my usually more sensitive deep-feeling core. I feel empathy and sympathy - but it is filtered somehow. Subdued. The whole change reminds me of a soldiers heart, becoming “cold”. (Not really cold, but a thickening protection layer is wrapping around my heart, in order to function and to stay alert in time of war).

Like a strong sense of preparation… boy, are these strange times, for all of us on many levels.
Regarding your Theory 😥 @XPan my heart goes out to you. For a souled and deeply empathic, sensitive being such as yourself, anything like that is incredibly disturbing and very hard to discuss.

I’m not remotely surprised you have not shared it with your husband. Probably, it’s partly to spare him from the agonising pain and trauma himself, as well as not wanting to re-experience it again yourself. It is still very raw and you need to be gentle with yourself as you process what you have witnessed. You have become aware of things you can never remove from your consciousness and I am sorry for that, but as painful as it is, it is the truth about a very different type of being that exists and feeds on humanity in the most abhorrent and perverse ways. It is no different to what we have learned through our travels with the C’s... but in a far more graphic form than you anticipated. As your frequency is so different from these shadow beings, it is a deeply traumatising experience to witness such things. I suspect videos like this are created to elicit such responses. It ‘feeds’ the shadow... as much as the gov agencies speak of ‘smashing’ these rings (and I believe many of the people involved genuinely are committed to this) there is a deeper agenda covering it all up and providing a steady stream of victims.

I can fully relate to what you are saying about your heart... the hardening, protective mantle... I have been experiencing the same thing for some time also. I suspect it is a case of: as more awareness comes into our being we receive ways to cope with this information stream and expand our protective layers, so that as you say, we can stay “alert” and not fall in a heap, brokenhearted, and just give up. We are constantly strengthening ourselves and becoming more resilient. The warrior is present and diligently working on its armour. It doesn’t mean we don’t feel deeply, or care, we are just learning to acknowledge and carry truths that perhaps until now we have been unable to.

It’s wonderful that you shared your experience here. What you share will no doubt resonate with others; it helps others to know you feel the same way. You have illuminated things in your message that have affirmed my own observations also, so I know that I am not alone in terms of what I am aware of and the ways I am transforming and strengthening, and that there is nothing wrong with wanting to have more protection, greater strength and endurance. This is an astoundingly powerful time to be alive and conscious!

Also I see this as a shining example of how sharing/awareness about a subject allows souls to collectively ‘hold the light’ not just for themselves, or for a group they are connected to, but also humanity as a whole.... While reading your message, my soul instantly felt your pain, my own pain, their pain and unspeakable suffering, and for a split second I felt as though a huge flash / wave of light went out to all of those beings suffering in ‘all time’ in what we call past-present-future. This happened when I read Laura’s “Amazing Grace” a few weeks ago too. So your message was a great gift to me, as well as an acknowledgement that I am not alone in how I am learning to cope with ‘reality’ in this density.

A flower :flowers:
A Big hug :hug2:
And a rainbow 🌈

You put words, emotion, meaning in such a beautiful and understanding way (despite the harsh, stark contrast in our reality of dark and light). And about the warrior working on his/her armor… beautiful. And very real because i think that is what we do with increased consciousness and to deal with all the contents of our 3D reality, all it means in terms of spectrum…

Thank you, forest_light.

many hugs :hug2:🌈
Ralf

(I have to drive my train in 2 min).

I've always had an aversion to using Apple products. It doesn't feel like you can be in control of your device or customise it in a decent way.
I've been a fan of their desktop products, because there were almost no issues regarding software stability and the feel of superior integration. Today, their desktop operating system, in terms of stability and bugs, is in early Windows 7 era. Since I've built my new desktop computer, my 2016 MacBook Pro resides in the closet. I've even tried to install Fedora, but the hardware is so underpowered, and there are known issues with Bluetooth chip (custom blobs) and camera (no drivers).

I'm an apple user and will be switching to a de-googled phone soon.
I went that route a few weeks ago. I've installed LineageOS on my smartphone (LineageOS for MicroG to be precise). It isn't totally Google free, since there are some parts of it still contacting Google servers, like A-GPS or captive portals. MicroG enables banking apps to work (it is spoofing the signature of Google Play Services). It tries to share minimal data with Google (for ex. it generates random device identifier if you decide to use Google Cloud Messaging). All of the proprietery services (like bank apps, Twitter or even open source Telegram app) are in "work profile" managed by Shelter, and routed via Tor. All of that still uses less battery than stock Samsung bloated firmware with Facebook and some suspicious (few pages long) EULAs to agree.

The next step I need to do is to "de-google my brain", so to speak, and rely less on the technology. Print my photos, use cash, try to remember my todo list, navigate the city without GPS, leave the smartphone at home on most occasions.

Apple is no less problematically spooky than Google or Microsoft. Miles about Jobs, intel and billionaires :

In short, the technology came out of the military and was originally meant to stay
with them, or with big business. But in the 1960s, it was seen that disseminating the technology to the
public would create another form of control, like television, and so they did that. Money could also be
made, of course, but in this case, money was the secondary goal. Control was the primary goal. They
didn't want to introduce the technology as a monopoly, since that would look suspicious. So they
needed to push at least two major companies: Apple and Microsoft. If the market had been real, you
would have expected Apple and Microsoft to have attacked one another viciously, but although we get
some fake stories of that, the opposite happened. Apple basically gifted its technology to Microsoft in
a very weird agreement. Here is what they say about that at Wikipedia:
Shortly after its release in 1985, Bill Gates' then-developing company, Microsoft, threatened to
stop developing Mac applications unless it was granted "a license for the Mac operating system
software. Microsoft was developing its graphical user interface ... for DOS, which it was calling
Windows and didn't want Apple to sue over the similarities between the Windows GUI and the Mac
interface."[62] Sculley granted Microsoft the license which later led to problems for Apple.
None of that makes any sense from a business point of view. Apple should have been in the position of
power there, since all it had to say is, “Fine, stop developing Mac applications. We will develop them
ourselves and take your market”. Apple had enough capital to hire all of Microsoft's people away from
them and develop anything they wished to develop. Instead, they just gave Microsoft the right to all
their inventions. Obviously, it was done this way because Apple and Microsoft were not created to
compete. Two separate platforms were created on purpose by the government to give the appearance of
competition where there was none. Here we are, 40 years on, and given the current climate of
predation, you would have expected Microsoft to have long since absorbed Apple—or the reverse. But
that isn't even close to happening, as far as we can tell. Why not? Because it isn't in the script.
I support of this, remember what I told you about Apple in my paper on John Lennon. There, I
reminded you that Apple Computers should never have been able to keep their name, since Apple
Records had already trademarked both the word and the image years earlier. Apple Records should
have won the lawsuit in a slamdunk, with Apple Computers forced to change their name and logo.
Why didn't they? Because both were founded, owned, and run by US/British Intelligence. Apple isn't
a trademark of either company, it is a trademark of Intelligence, and both companies are simply
subsidiaries of Intelligence. Obviously, the Apple trademark refers to Adam and Eve, and the apple of
knowledge. With Apple Computers, that became even more obvious, since they even have a bite out of
the Apple, indicating the pursuit of knowledge of good and evil, even against the will of God. Well,
knowledge = intelligence. The apple is the chosen sign of Intelligence. Elementary, my dear Watson.

This takes us back to the valuation of Apple Computers at 700 billion, and its current strange growth in
a time of overall market contraction. They try to tell you it has to do with Iphones or something, but
other phones are selling well. The Iphone isn't the only cellphone on the market. You can't explain
several hundred billion dollars worth of valuation on Iphones alone. The reason Apple is allegedly
seeing such growth is its ties to Intelligence, which we admittedly first saw big time with the Iphone.
It was revealed as a part of the 2013 mass surveillance disclosures that the American and British
intelligence agencies, the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Government Communications
Headquarters (GCHQ) have access to the user data in iPhones, BlackBerrys, and Android phones,
respectively. They can read almost all smartphone information, including SMS, location, emails,
and notes.
That is dated 2013, but the Iphone was bugged back to the beginning. They tell you the phone is now
encrypted, but that is hogwash. The whole point of all cellphones back to the beginning was tracking,
which is one reason why I don't have one. The newer ones are encrypted, but the NSA [and all other
governments worldwide] is given the codebreaker. They have admitted that in the mainstream.
Basically, Apple is expanding because Intelligence continues to expand. Other than medical care,
Intelligence has been one of the few growth economies. And Intelligence is growing because it is run
by the billionaires. And the billionaires are getting richer because they are vacuuming all sources of
income into their own hands. They are sweeping hundreds of billions of dollars out of the middle class
and into the upper .1 percentile. So Apple isn't growing from the bottom up, by selling more products,
it is growing from the top down, by absorbing more of Intelligence and its funding. The gargantuan
size of Apple is a direct measure of the gargantuan size of Intelligence. The same can be said for
Microsoft and Google, of course, and several other similar companies.

At any rate, we are told Jobs made 100 million dollars in just two years, from 1978 to 1980. For
designing a white plastic box. Is that believable? Not really. It looks to me like they could have told
Jobs to hit the bricks back in 1976. Wozniak didn't need him. Jobs was nothing but ballast. So why
was he kept on? I suggest it was because Apple needed someone to front the company—someone who
looked right. If nothing else, Jobs was a good-looking guy. And he was a pretty good speaker. It looks
to me like he was another rich kid from a prominent Jewish family looking for something to do, just
like his sister. But he couldn't write and couldn't create fake art and apparently couldn't act or didn't
want to. So they set him up in this part where he could act a little bit, without having to get up at 5am
and be on set all day. He just had to play himself and read from the Teleprompter and try not to say
anything too stupid in interviews. I mean, look again at the picture above under title. It is scary how
much he looks like Ashton Kutcher.

I'm reminded of that universal imperative; the Dark Side is bound by some cosmic law to announce their intentions before eating your soul. -Even if it is subtle and easily glossed over, a formal ticking off of legalese, "sign here, here and initial here..." it's not actually hidden, is in fact impossible to avoid notice if not full attention. (Full attention is expertly routed around, because who would willingly assent to having their soul corrupted and consumed?) I assume the idea is that so long as the intended victim sees the warning but lets it slide by is performing an act of choosing which reduces the karma burn for the abuser. "Hey, I told them what was going to happen. They agreed. Nobody's free will was violated!"

And with Apple, it's all about the names and product slogans.

The "i Pod" moniker always creeped me out. What could be more horrifying than promoting and selling pods for people? -Encouraging people to identify with living in a pod? With the pod as self? Pod People!

Consider that; somebody in marketing decided that living in a bubble was good idea, something to push! ("Some people believe reality is there to be ignored, overcome or shut out, for those the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life").

The other one was (what seemed like) the whole decade where Apple exhorted through all their advertising that people should "Think Different". It was worded like an invitation, but could easily be read as a command by the subconscious. (And the not-so subconscious).

Think different, how? According to whose rule set? Apple's? Yowza.

Now, it seems they're publicly revealing that they are watching you, (have been all the while, but now it's official). So today Apple is actively policing your thoughts.

'Thinking Different' is now mandatory.

Last edited:
Well Apple was cool during the times when they were an underdog, almost lost it.

But like with every other larger business, company or movement etc… as they grow really large - they often loose their roots, their very spirit, becoming corrupt, serving shady interests dressed up in bright colors and elegant shapes. Ah, and all those promises. Once you got trapped in the box by free will like most intellectual junkies - we lift the prices. Big times. And get away with it.

Apple certainly fits more than well into that category of having lost its spirit, like so many others have gone before. Remember Google when it was “so cool” ?

What a joke…

But like Cope wrote - more likely is that there always been darker motives involved from the very early start. And that competitors like Microsoft vs Apple were deliberate, to keep appearances on the outside….

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom