Is there a group or someone that can meet me to channel with please?

P

partiepoppet

I've been channeling inadvertently on the ouija and getting some interesting extraterrestrial information. I need help with this. I may go to you wherever you are if you are interested or have experience with this. Right now, I'm just trying to connect with someone , I really don't have anyone I can do this with.

Also I'd like to know if anyone who genuinely remote views can share with me. i've been able to do this and unquestionably so. thanks

partiepoppet said:
I've been channeling inadvertently on the ouija and getting some interesting extraterrestrial information. I need help with this. I may go to you wherever you are if you are interested or have experience with this. Right now, I'm just trying to connect with someone , I really don't have anyone I can do this with.
What you're doing is dangerous, and asking people to join with you in this is irresponsible - to put it politely.

Furthermore this isn't the place for such requests.

partiepoppet said:
I've been channeling inadvertently on the ouija and getting some interesting extraterrestrial information.
What does channeling inadvertently mean? How do you know you are getting 'extraterrestrial' information? The fact of the matter is that there is no way for you to know such a thing.

pp said:
I need help with this. I may go to you wherever you are if you are interested or have experience with this. Right now, I'm just trying to connect with someone , I really don't have anyone I can do this with.
It might serve you well to read the Wave and Adventure series which are available on the cassiopaea.org website. Your 'inadvertent channeling' is akin to swimming in heavily shark infested water while covered in fresh blood. Coming to this forum and asking someone to join you is extremely irresponsible. It is also not wise to list your email address in a public forum, so it has been removed from your initial post for your safety.

anart said:
It might serve you well to read the Wave and Adventure series which are available on the cassiopaea.org website. Your 'inadvertent channeling' is akin to swimming in heavily shark infested water while covered in fresh blood.
Yes, very helpful and instructive. Since some time ago I feel a little absent from my thoughts. And while knowing consciously that channeling maybe a dangerous opening a of a door to harmful being and that I am far far away from being ready for any kind of that activity, something in my inconscious mind was like pusching me toward that. It was curiousity, then a sort of imagination and even pragmatic questions (can I do it alone in this room? should I ask someone to help me? ....) but as usual, it is just "imagination and day dreaming". While in a library (I love those places, there are a lot of books :P ) I found myself looking for a book on how to do channeling, until it pops into my mind a sentence I read maybe on "the wave" or in "high strangeness" that it is a sort of possession! That night, I came to the chapter in the wave 2 about that wicca young man ("Tim") and his misadventure : He was doing a "calling" on a mirror and a demon attached "officially" to him as I understood. Well, this is not funny at all! It is a little frightening but a must read! The entity explained how it they are attracted to people doing certain rituals, then influence them into doing a more permanent possession... Is that what is happening to me? I don't know. All I know is that I should print those pages and put them in front of my desk to prevent any temptation into doing channeling or so!

Back
Top Bottom