Is the whole germ theory wrong?

Is the whole germ theory based on a wrong premise?

Coronavirus has mutated into at least 30 different strains new study finds -- Sott.net

In the comments to that article AmandaMay provided multiple quotes from medical scientists and doctors claiming that Pasteur's germ theory is plainly wrong.

I, too, would like an answer to this question. I posted what I found about Antoine Bechamp and Pasteur in the corona virus thread; the three posts I made are here:

Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? - post #7884
Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? - post #7990
Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? - post #8180

My summary from the third post:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
"So: what we have here are four very distinguished scientists over a century apart in time who discovered an elementary life form (using exceptional light microscopes) that could appear out of nowhere when the basic conditions for life were available; that these life forms could be isolated and characterized; that they could be isolated from cancer patients - and even other ancient organic media, such as chalk(!); and that were indestructible (and *electromagnetic*) in their base form; that they could be placed onto media containing different sugars and proteins that would *then* develop into bacterial forms that could process those energy sources THAT THE BASE ORGANISM DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROCESS without some additional source of genomic DNA (appearing out of nowhere!) to enable them; and that they "disappeared" back into the ether once the organism they once constituted died."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess additional questions along this theme would be: did these four men discover one of, if not THE, fundamental building blocks of life? Were they watching the interface where thoughts become manifest (with respect to life)? Can these fundamental organisms, if they exist, be recovered from all organic life no matter how long dead; and, do they recycle themselves? And is it true that the terrain determines what can live therein; and that life forms will manifest "out of the aether" with the ability to live in that terrain spontaneously - as if intelligently designed - given enough "time"?

Back
Top Bottom