Is the Jersey Devil in Galloway Township? | Paranormal Corner-October 12, 2015

Ca.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
All right then............ :whistle:

NJ.com
_http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/10/is_the_jersey_devil_in_galloway_township_paranorma.html

For more than 200 years, people living in or passing through New Jersey's Pinelands have reported seeing a strange, winged creature that has come to be known as the Jersey Devil.

There are tons of stories about the monster, and thousands of witnesses who claim they have encountered it.

Late Tuesday night, I received an email from a reader who recently became one of those witnesses.

Dave Black of Little Egg Harbor Township was driving home from his security guard job in Atlantic City when he saw what he thought was a llama running in and out of the trees lining the road.

"I was just driving past the golf course in Galloway on Route 9 and had to shake my head a few times when I thought I saw a llama," he wrote in his email.

What happened next is the bizarre part.

"If that wasn't enough, then it spread out leathery wings and flew off over the golf course."

Um...what?!

This video was taken by Emily Martin while she was in Leeds Point, the fabled birthplace of the Jersey Devil.
http://video-embed.nj.com/services/player/bcpid1950981419001?bctid=4552810206001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPLMILBk~,Vn8u6tPOf8Us2eD8W1ez5Zw-Ss_6Anfe

Black said he grabbed his cell phone and snapped off a few photos, but only one came out.

The creature quickly disappeared, he said, and left Black wondering.
Either my mind is playing tricks on me or I just saw the Jersey Devil," he wrote.

After his encounter, Black said he stared at the photo for an hour trying to come up with an explanation for the image he had captured, before deciding to share it with NJ.com and its readers.

"Thought I'd send it in for you to share," he wrote. "I'm not looking for anything in return, just thought someone else could maybe explain this in a more rational way."

Before I could write about his experience and print the photo, I had to be sure he was sincere.

"Yes, I swear it's not Photoshopped or a staged thing," Black responded when I asked if he was willing to let me use his name and state that the photo he sent was not manipulated in any way. "People have said it's fake, but it's not. I'm honestly just looking for an explanation for what I saw."

Being a paranormal investigator, I'm very skeptical and need proof before I believe in anything that could be considered paranormal.

The photo, if it truly has not been messed with or wasn't set up, is quite...interesting.

You can clearly see wings on the creatures back and horns on its head. Its feet are cloven and the fur is dark brown.

And it's obviously off the ground.

I don't see any wires or string holding it up like a piñata.

However, what is it?

"The mind plays tricks on you," Black admitted. "A friend suggested that maybe it was an animal running and an owl grabbed it, the photo being a combination of them. That's still not my first instinct, but I don't know how to explain it otherwise."

His final statement on the incident was simply, "I think I saw a large, flying mammal about the size of a deer."

Have you ever seen the Jersey Devil?

Do you believe in the legend?

What do you think of the photo captured by Black in Galloway Township?
jerseydevil5.JPG

Maybe some kind of a 4D entity that dropped in to 3D. I think i read something like this somewhere on this forum or in some of the Laura`s books, i cant remember exactly.

About the video, i think it looks very faked. Its like a flying puppet. Video didn't convince me that its a real thing.
As more and more i watch the video it looks more and more like a very bad movie. Its faked. See how that animal look, how its wing are moving and now its body is not moving at all.

:)

I think what you mean Konstantin is what Laura and the C's refer to 'Window Fallers"

Here from the cassie glossary: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=828

Window Faller
Ca.

This is the Cassiopaean term for various odd animal-like creatures reported throughout history. The chupacabra phenomenon for example could be a case of window fallers. The Mothman of the 1970's would be one. Spring-Heeled Jack of London folklore from the 19th century would be another.

These come into human perception through an accidental breach between adjacent 'realms' or parallel universes.

Phenomena such as the mysterious disappearances of the Bermuda Triangle may capture these creatures in their world of origin and deposit them on Earth in a somewhat flukish manner. A certain conceptual similarity makes it so that they land in a world and density that is at least in part comprehensible to them. It is possible that hyperdimensional maneuvers performed by UFO's or the like may as a side effect open windows between worlds where such window fallers then inadvertently get captured. The Wave series at the Cassiopaea site discusses these phenomena in more detail.

As far as the video, it does indeed look a little fake, but you never know!

Solie123 said:
I think what you mean Konstantin is what Laura and the C's refer to 'Window Fallers"

Here from the cassie glossary: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=828

Window Faller
Ca.

This is the Cassiopaean term for various odd animal-like creatures reported throughout history. The chupacabra phenomenon for example could be a case of window fallers. The Mothman of the 1970's would be one. Spring-Heeled Jack of London folklore from the 19th century would be another.

These come into human perception through an accidental breach between adjacent 'realms' or parallel universes.

Phenomena such as the mysterious disappearances of the Bermuda Triangle may capture these creatures in their world of origin and deposit them on Earth in a somewhat flukish manner. A certain conceptual similarity makes it so that they land in a world and density that is at least in part comprehensible to them. It is possible that hyperdimensional maneuvers performed by UFO's or the like may as a side effect open windows between worlds where such window fallers then inadvertently get captured. The Wave series at the Cassiopaea site discusses these phenomena in more detail.

As far as the video, it does indeed look a little fake, but you never know!

Thank you Solie123. Yes i mean 'Window Fallers". And this video is fake.

Back
Top Bottom