Is the gravitational constant, universal?

ealvizo2012

Padawan Learner
In the equation of the law of universal gravitation is the gravitational constant G = (6.67428 + - 0.00067) X 10 ^ -11 N m ^ 2 kg ^ -2. The question is: This constant is the same for other realities and other densities?

Hi ealvizo2012,

While "I" cannot speak for other densities, you can definitely do research on your own, and establish the high probability that, since G is variable on the Earth's surface even today, and there is some evidence indicating that it has fluctuated throughout Earth's history, it probably is not constant throughout other realms, and dimensions in the true Universe.

Here's a hint to begin your search, Dinosaurs.

Bngenoh I think you're referring to g which denotes the local gravitational field (and yes, it is variable). But I think ealvizo meant the G in this equation:

F = Gm1m2 / r2

Such questions are difficult to answer without UFT (Unified Field Theory), and on that note the C's once said this:
[quote author=Session June 15, 1996]A: Please name something that is not gravity. [/quote]

If 4D is "less physical" or occupies a different (or, the entire?) portion of the EM spectrum, how would we calculate "mass" in 4D? Would our 3D constants apply? (I have no idea.) So, good question ealvizo and I hope you'll find an answer here, or from the C's.

Hello bngenoh, thanks for your answer, I believe there are other constants that are constant in all densities as the value of pi (3.141592 ...). However there are some who say that physical constants are changing as the decomposition of some isotopes and atomic clocks say some time not well marked.

The gravitational constant is separate because we understand little about the Gravitation, especially me I'm convinced that it is metaphysical rather than physical. Because if the speed of gravity is infinite, out of my comprehension.

How to make a device to manipulate something magical?
:huh: :/
Muxel thanks, exactly that is the law of universal gravitation. Isaac Newton postulated.

The gravitational constant is separate because we understand little about the Gravitation, especially me I'm convinced that it is metaphysical rather than physical. Because if the speed of gravity is infinite, out of my comprehension.

It is metaphysical because we still don't understand it in 3d terms. Imagine a string as long as the universe and the pulses in it is what we call a manifestation of gravity, light, etc. A component of that wave can be in another densities, allowing pass the information in "no time" from our 3D point of view. Just some thoughts... :)

OK friends, see this page

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=4&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=3626605&OS=3626605&RS=3626605

Is a patent for the generation of gravitational waves, like those who say the Cassiopaeans about gravitational waves unstable, collapse and expand the gravity waves.

the question is, is right in the page?

I confess that patent is beyond me; I hardly understood a sentence of it. Sorry, ealvizo.
This Robert Baker Jr guy found a way to generate gravity waves using particle beams?

On the subject of generating gravity:
Here's my two-cent psychobabble, feel free to correct me on this one: What if gravity were something that "slowed" time enough for us to experience it? And the further you move from a gravity source (i.e. a planet) the "faster" time gets... And when time is sped up to infinity (zero gravity), then everything happens "at once" — there is no "time"! Maybe all densities are accessible in places with zero gravity (or "unstable" gravity), and maybe that is why the Ruling Powers keep such places on our planet from us?

Galaxia2002 said:
Imagine a string as long as the universe and the pulses in it is what we call a manifestation of gravity, light, etc. A component of that wave can be in another densities, allowing pass the information in "no time" from our 3D point of view.
Interesting analogy, Galaxia. :) So does the string represent the EM spectrum, or is it a "string of reality", or...?

ealvizo2012 said:
OK friends, see this page

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=4&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=3626605&OS=3626605&RS=3626605

Is a patent for the generation of gravitational waves, like those who say the Cassiopaeans about gravitational waves unstable, collapse and expand the gravity waves.

the question is, is right in the page?

One would have to have access to the LHC to try anything close to this , spanking for ossilations below 50ns isnt something the LHC wants to do , tho a few physicist want to try 25ns ;) could be something there?

I am not a physicist just a hobby ....

Our current conception of gravity presupposes certain mathematical steps which it is 'logical to take'. A mathematical assumption is that zero is not sufficient on its own to explain what we want to explain; so we invent 1 and thus invent and presuppose the other side of the equation, so we can constantly relate -1,0 and 1 to other created entities. This helps us to explain 'reality' (which is, potentially, infinitely variable/infinitely inexplicable and infinitely simple at the same time - i.e. answer to the life, universe and everything = 42 - this means nothing and is unsatisfactory to many people) so we continue to go on the base assumptions of maths. They are working according to deductive logic. However, they are not justified. Gravity can be zero on its own, the only side of the equation, which ENTAILS a potentially infinite amount of point of views of it. Numbers assigned to it have, themselves, been created by a civilisation which cannot justify its own numbers being correct. So all we can assume (which we should never desire to do anyway) is that gravity may be universal, the concept, the idea. If it is, we should not even hope to define it until we have experienced every point of view (of our current reality) simultaneously....thus looking inside and outside at the same time and producing the third force.

Just a few thoughts

Back
Top Bottom