Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

Hello Terri,
Here is the some of information about “ Ark of the Covenant” .
Hi Kai excellent thank you very much but are you sure this is everything the Cassiopaeans said about the ark or is something missing? i happened to be thinking about something and i got your intervention

Hi Kai excellent thank you very much but are you sure this is everything the Cassiopaeans said about the ark or is something missing?

You are right Terri, I found two more transcripts.

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

(L) I remember the C's said something one time about some kind of... what was it? The Ark of the Covenant could only be handled or used by somebody who had a pure STO profile because anybody else would be killed. Is that basically what we're looking at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Sorry, but I think the Cs said something else about the ark of the covenant and I even think that the ark is also mentioned in Ra's material on the law of the covenant.

It is impressive all those legends of the Grail, the ark of the covenant, King Arthur, etc. and more accompanied by music.

April 11, 1998 Q: (L) In reading Footprints of the Gods [by Graham Hancock], I discovered that there is a tradition that the Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia. there is a tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy did a lot of research on it, and it seems possible that it's there, and that it may even be Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia. St. Mary of Zion Church in Ethiopia? A: No. Q: (L) Where is it? A: If we were to reveal this to you, it would be like handing a hand grenade to a baby!!! October 21, 1994 Q: (L) Okay, where is the Ark of the Covenant today? A: Alternative 3. Q: (L) Alternative 3 is the plan to take out all the people, all the smart kids, and all the elite. the smart guys, and all the elite, off the planet and leave everyone else here to explode, right? others here to explode, isn't it? A: Maybe. Maybe not. Discover. Study Alternative 3 to find the answer!

Sorry, but I think the Cs said something else about the ark of the covenant and I even think that the ark is also mentioned in Ra's material on the law of the covenant.
I think it would be best if you searched through the transcripts yourself to see if you can find what you think they said. The easiest way do that is this:
1. Go to go to this board, then select the 'search' bar below the top right corner.
2. Click on it and type in the word 'covenant'.
3. Drop down the word 'everywhere' and change it to 'this forum'. It will search through the forum board where the transcripts are.
4. In the 'by member' section select 'Laura'. It is normally Laura who posts new sessions so you will be more likely to find sessions rather than other members' posts.
5. Hit 'search' and review the results.

I suggested searching for the word 'covenant' rather that 'Ark of the Covenant' as the search function will omit such filler words as 'of' and 'the', and as Ark has participated in the sessions his name will also be picked up. So although some search results will be about the word 'covenant' in a different context to the one you're after you will be able to sieve through the results and make sure no mentions of the Ark of Covenant have been missed.

You can also go you your selected web browser and type in:
"Ark of Covenant" site:cassiopaea.org
The quote marks will enable you to search for the exact phrase and adding the site name will ensure the entire Cassiopaea website is searched for that phrase. If you prefer to narrow the search down to the forum, type in:
"Ark of Covenant" site:cassiopaea.org/forum
Searching for a specific phrase directly on the forum hasn't always worked for me well as the search removed filler words and searched for all mentions of all key words rather than a fixed phrase. So if it's a longer phrase I'm after I use the browser search described above.

I hope it helps a little and you will find what you're looking for. Alternatively, you will verify whether what you're looking for is here.

Could you confirm what it is that they said that you're after?

I searched through all 5 Ra books and here are quotes with the only mention of the Ark of Covenant I found there. Book 3, session 60:

Questioner: Thank you. I don’t know if this question will result in any useful information, but I feel that I must ask it. What was the ark of the covenant, and what was its use?

Ra: I am Ra. The ark of the covenant was that place wherein those things most holy, according to the understanding of the one called Moishe, were placed. The article placed therein has been called by your peoples two tablets called the Ten Commandments. There were not two tablets. There was one writing in scroll. This was placed along with the most carefully written accounts by various entities of their beliefs concerning the creation by the one Creator. This ark was designed to constitute the place wherefrom the priests, as you call those distorted towards the desire to serve their brothers, could draw their power and feel the presence of the one Creator. However, it is to be noted that this entire arrangement was designed, not by the one known to the Confederation as Yahweh, but rather was designed by negative entities preferring this method of creating an elite called the Sons of Levi.

Questioner: Was this a device for communication then? You also said that hey drew power from it. What sort of power? How did this work?

Ra: I am Ra. This was charged by means of the materials with which it was built being given an electromagnetic field. It became an object of power in this way and, to those whose faith became that untarnished by unrighteousness or separation, this power designed for negativity became positive and is so, to those truly in harmony with the experience of service, to this day. Thus the negative forces were partially successful but the positively oriented Moishe, as this entity was called, gave to your planetary peoples the possibility of a path to the one infinite Creator which is completely positive. This is in common with each of your orthodox religious systems which have all become somewhat mixed in orientation, yet offer a pure path to the one Creator which is seen by the pure seeker.

Questioner: Where is the ark of the covenant now? Where is it located?

Ra: I am Ra. We refrain from answering this query due to the fact that it does still exist and is not that which we would infringe upon your peoples by locating.

Is there any way to ask the Cassiopeians if the taygetean material is reliable or not ?

Regarding the channel, I watched the complete video ( rather at 2x speed) and here are my impressions.

1. Video contains all click attractive words, ark of covenant , King Solomon, raiders of the ark, Putin, Ethiopia, King Solomon, pyramids, Sumeria, federation star portal, Mount Alt Ur( Iraq), Moses, angles, Mecca , Mohammad, black stone and so on. As the story goes there are 3 or 4 arks , one in Western control is not operational /destroyed, but that one that was extracted from Mecca and given to Putin to be placed in south (he is working with aliens) for safe keeping suspecting social collapse. The result of extracting from Mecca giving it to Putin is crane fell in mecca to kill dozens of people. The proof they can show is The Daily Star article which writes source as "Some conspiracy theorists". The way to use the ark is to repair damage the DNA with a laser like Beam.

Impression I got was this: Don't worry about your inability to comprehend or screw up, aliens are in control. they can scan from the starship, but can't figure out what happened to US one. Just believe in your God, myths, Hollywood, Mainstream media, Enjoy the graphics of the Video, sound overlay that sounded like weird sound supposed to be alien . Any way, your guess is as good as many. But, we are aliens and we have the 3d one with our federation forces in space ( Tygetan forces). just believe us.

2. This is a very new site and some of the pages are not still working. They have section COVID pamphlets in Spanish and other languages.

Information looks to me silly, but it has 1.4 K likes. So lot of people who watch enjoying it I guess.

Site looks to attract spanish population who are suspicious of Covid Scam and hook them back to wonderful religions through our all powerful aliens who created these ark of covenant. Don't ask proof, go and look MSM.

Regarding the channel, I watched the complete video ( rather at 2x speed) and here are my impressions.

1. Video contains all click attractive words, ark of covenant , King Solomon, raiders of the ark, Putin, Ethiopia, King Solomon, pyramids, Sumeria, federation star portal, Mount Alt Ur( Iraq), Moses, angles, Mecca , Mohammad, black stone and so on. As the story goes there are 3 or 4 arks , one in Western control is not operational /destroyed, but that one that was extracted from Mecca and given to Putin to be placed in south (he is working with aliens) for safe keeping suspecting social collapse. The result of extracting from Mecca giving it to Putin is crane fell in mecca to kill dozens of people. The proof they can show is The Daily Star article which writes source as "Some conspiracy theorists". The way to use the ark is to repair damage the DNA with a laser like Beam.

Impression I got was this: Don't worry about your inability to comprehend or screw up, aliens are in control. they can scan from the starship, but can't figure out what happened to US one. Just believe in your God, myths, Hollywood, Mainstream media, Enjoy the graphics of the Video, sound overlay that sounded like weird sound supposed to be alien . Any way, your guess is as good as many. But, we are aliens and we have the 3d one with our federation forces in space ( Tygetan forces). just believe us.

2. This is a very new site and some of the pages are not still working. They have section COVID pamphlets in Spanish and other languages.

Information looks to me silly, but it has 1.4 K likes. So lot of people who watch enjoying it I guess.

Site looks to attract spanish population who are suspicious of Covid Scam and hook them back to wonderful religions through our all powerful aliens who created these ark of covenant. Don't ask proof, go and look MSM.
Cassiopeians I believe said that in "fiction truths are hidden."

Cassiopeians I believe said that in "fiction truths are hidden."
I believe what seek10 was saying was that this sounds like a lot of disinformation rather than fiction, I believe there's a large difference in this case. One aims at entertaining, the other is explicitly trying to convince you of something that is most likely false.

Creo que lo que estaba diciendo seek10 era que esto suena a mucha desinformación más que a ficción, creo que hay una gran diferencia en este caso. Uno tiene como objetivo entretener, el otro trata explícitamente de convencerlo de algo que probablemente sea falso.
Lo dije por la película de Indiana Jones

Why on Earth should we prsm it is a physical object? Maybe it is an allegorical description.

As the story goes there are 3 or 4 arks , one in Western control is not operational /destroyed, but that one that was extracted from Mecca and given to Putin to be placed in south (he is working with aliens) for safe keeping suspecting social collapse. The result of extracting from Mecca giving it to Putin is crane fell in mecca to kill dozens of people.

Terri, the bolded parts on their own are clear evidence that the source isn't credible. Nothing was extracted from Mecca because Mecca never existed. Terri, there's a book called 'The Mecca Mystery' that addresses this point. Here's a thread about this: The Mecca Mystery: Probing the Black Hole at the Heart of Muslim History by Peter Townsend

Back
Top Bottom