Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

You know my friend I think it is better to consider the information because if you seek to have knowledge no source is misleading don't worry about it greetings cowboy
Okay, and now that you've considered the information, I'd be interested to hear your response to Zar's question. Is the information coming from these sources legitimate, and if so, why? Or is it Cointelpro, and if so, why? Or a mixture? If you are seeking knowledge, no source is misleading only if you are legitimately seeking the truth and won't be satisfied with anything less no matter how unpleasant the truth may be, which also means you have to sift through and discard what is untruth/lies and not buy into belief's or fanciful theories because you like the sound of it. Otherwise, there are a lot of misleading sources and pitfalls.

Okay, and now that you've considered the information, I'd be interested to hear your response to Zar's question. Is the information coming from these sources legitimate, and if so, why? Or is it Cointelpro, and if so, why? Or a mixture? If you are seeking knowledge, no source is misleading only if you are legitimately seeking the truth and won't be satisfied with anything less no matter how unpleasant the truth may be, which also means you have to sift through and discard what is untruth/lies and not buy into belief's or fanciful theories because you like the sound of it. Otherwise, there are a lot of misleading sources and pitfalls.
What you could do is to carry out an analysis you can study Taygeta's material I think there are about 100 videos or more and there you can draw better informed conclusions greetings.

What you could do is to carry out an analysis you can study Taygeta's material I think there are about 100 videos or more and there you can draw better informed conclusions greetings.
Have you watched them Terri? if so, maybe in order to save everyone some time, you could share your own conclusions with us here and then we can discuss them. It's very difficult to ask anyone these days, to not dismiss something outright until they've watched 100 or so videos from a source that doesn't seem all that attractive.

It would be simpler, if you have watched them, for you to share a concise set of conclusions.

Have you watched them Terri? if so, maybe in order to save everyone some time, you could share your own conclusions with us here and then we can discuss them. It's very difficult to ask anyone these days, to not dismiss something outright until they've watched 100 or so videos from a source that doesn't seem all that attractive.

It would be simpler, if you have watched them, for you to share a concise set of conclusions.
That's right folks behind this newbie look I also investigate you might say the guy is trying at least good guy ..well yes I have thoroughly investigated taygeta's stuff and I always have to be vigilant one never knows so that's why I told you it would be good of you to check but you know your interventions remind me not to let my guard down ,on the other hand have any of you met Laura personally? As I remember three times I dreamt about Laura and her energy seemed familiar to me like when you talk to a Shaman relative.

I don't think there is a need to study 100 videos to realise what a waste of time this is. The website explains nothing about where they get their information from other than it not being Channelled and I think it was determined that they were having digital conversations with the other-worldy sources (like email or messenger).

This is a supposed direct contact with some members of the Galactic Federation through some sort of messenger software and is not a channeling, as they like to stress. The "Cosmic Agency" is a small group lead by a Polish woman named Gosia, who lived mostly in Australia and Spain.

There is already a thread about this source here.

You know my friend I think it is better to consider the information because if you seek to have knowledge no source is misleading don't worry about it greetings cowboy
Here's a few quotes of what the Cs have said:

Session 19 November 1994
A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.​

Session 24 February 1996
Also, false information is worse than no information at all.

Session 14 July 1996
A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!!​

Hi Terry,

If I may say something about that thread, I'd like to say that it's always good to look around us and search for various material. For sure, we need to work and keep an open mind. But, we also need to focus on this difficult task and it means that we must be careful about things we see, hear and learn. The advantage in this forum, is the amount of available data and knowledge plus the quality of people around.
As I can see reading your thread, it seems to me that you might have felt a bit "alone against all" here ;-D
Problem is that, as a fellow member wrote, "it's a research forum". It means that we always try to :

- know a minimal if not all the material around here, even if your opinion is different from other members
- make some research (especially in the forum), even a little, about something before posting it
- discuss and search about things we think, feel, believe to know
- discuss and search about things the C's and Laura say
- look for feedback from other members

... in order to learn through a more efficient way and in a kind of a big network that make all of us grow.

In conclusion, it was not a good idea, in a 1rst place, to post this video without :
- having made a little research about the material before
- saying anything (your opinion, conclusion, thoughts, analysis)

I explain you that for you to understand, maybe, a bit better, why your post turned into this particular debate since the beginning.

It could be interesting for you and other new members to get this point in order to improve all together.

But, of course, I might be wrong in my point here :-P

Hi Terry,

If I may say something about that thread, I'd like to say that it's always good to look around us and search for various material. For sure, we need to work and keep an open mind. But, we also need to focus on this difficult task and it means that we must be careful about things we see, hear and learn. The advantage in this forum, is the amount of available data and knowledge plus the quality of people around.
As I can see reading your thread, it seems to me that you might have felt a bit "alone against all" here ;-D
Problem is that, as a fellow member wrote, "it's a research forum". It means that we always try to :

- know a minimal if not all the material around here, even if your opinion is different from other members
- make some research (especially in the forum), even a little, about something before posting it
- discuss and search about things we think, feel, believe to know
- discuss and search about things the C's and Laura say
- look for feedback from other members

... in order to learn through a more efficient way and in a kind of a big network that make all of us grow.

In conclusion, it was not a good idea, in a 1rst place, to post this video without :
- having made a little research about the material before
- saying anything (your opinion, conclusion, thoughts, analysis)

I explain you that for you to understand, maybe, a bit better, why your post turned into this particular debate since the beginning.

It could be interesting for you and other new members to get this point in order to improve all together.

But, of course, I might be wrong in my point here :-P
It's ok guys... if i remember correctly in one of the sessions it was said that the nordic extraterrestrials in affiliation with the guides (sad) were all we need to ask them questions or at least be open ,for that very reason the Taygeta material is nordic extraterrestrial girls who are communicating by email with Gosia and others and there is no corruption or distortion of the messages why it is not channeled , but you should also investigate for yourselves and not want everything on a silver platter, in fact neither does it mean that it is a benevolent source (we do not know) at least I would not rush to qualify them as SAS cointelpro and such things. ...be critical don't believe everything use your insight and discernment...and it's great to debate and don't take the answers personally there's no reason to get angry enjoy it it's fun...watch this joke monologue: Session July 6, 2021 Terri: hello who do we have the pleasure of talking to this afternoon? A: Cassiopeia's buenadapeidiaaa Terri: Well the pressing question is the following : On the forum there is a discussion about such a Taygeta fever seems SAS of Orion and the bad guys..is it so? A A: wait and see! Terri: I figured you would say that.... A : approximately, open. Terri : what is the Grail? A : we can't tell you! Looking for convergence of Orion lineages here on the forum. Q: you mean soul lineages? A: yes and no.. Q: genetic codes of Kantek? A: we can't tell you! Terriw learning is fun. End of session

Thanks for your participation in the conversation, @Terri !
I was very interested in the theme of psychopaths and organic portals. I ask for permissions to add your two cents.

I would not believe such sources as you led. The best way to "feel" and realize the truth is to learn. Read ordinary, not esoteric books available to us, compare information, discuss and draw conclusions.

In your source there are frank contradictions with common sense and logic. I can not agree that if you do not notice anything (evil, a man without soul, and so on) then this object will disappear. This is not true!

I think it is better in some cases, rely on the already established facts and observations. Check out the book "The Sociopath Next Door Martha Stout". Look (as you already referred to the definition of a pre-adamic and adamic person. Think and carefully listen that your source says. And you will find contradictions. This will be the bell that should make us doubt the truth and the honesty of the canal.

For all the time I spend in work - I have been convinced many times - the more knowledge, the more doubt. And the longer the path to the truth. But it's good! Truth is not given simply through 100 videos on YouTube. It comes unexpectedly, with a duration, analysis and discussion of multiple books and sources.

And moreover, I do not know if I will have time to come to her in my entire life in this reincarnation. But I will try to at least go in the right direction, listening, thinking, and working.:lkj:

for that very reason the Taygeta material is nordic extraterrestrial girls who are communicating by email with Gosia and others and there is no corruption or distortion of the messages why it is not channeled , but you should also investigate for yourselves and not want everything on a silver platter
Wait, that is a humongous assumption that seems at best to be flawed and dangerous. As if it wasn't possible to deceive anyone via email, specially these days.

Have you ever heard of the "Nigerian prince scams?" or any other internet scam? I think you're putting blind faith in the version of reality you wish to be true just because. And when prompted or questioned, you become rude and ignore the questions, ignore the advice and simply continue to post videos without context or explanation.

Above I asked you to summarize the 100's of videos you have watched so that a discussion may ensue, and you didn't and simply responded with vague declarations. I think that it's becoming rather clear that this forum might not be the place for you.

Which proof do you have that the content of the "C sessions" is correct? Then, this sounds like "Schroedingers Cat". If there is no observer the state of the, in this case, person is undefined. Which you could describe as "non existing". The waveform hasnt collapsed yet?
A question comes to mind, "Can you verify it?"
@Terri I'm just curious since you are demanding everyone provide hard data and critical thinking, and this video has neither of those; Do you believe the narrative that this video is giving you? and if you do why? Do you actually believe that 1 billion people on earth aren't real people?

I did a little bit of digging and from their youtube channel I found their site, and stopped very quickly since it is a waste of time. Here is the alien source that provides this information.

So two very attractive alien ladies are communicating with us from their spaceships through the internet to provide this wealth of knowledge including the 1 billion holograms we live with... This seems legit to you or do you think that maybe this is just more cointelpro?
No, I think Terri said 1 in 8 are real, or 7 billion people are like traffic posts; I can't imagine what that line of thinking is meant to open up.

It's ok guys... if i remember correctly in one of the sessions it was said that the nordic extraterrestrials in affiliation with the guides (sad) were all we need to ask them questions or at least be open ,for that very reason the Taygeta material is nordic extraterrestrial girls who are communicating by email with Gosia and others and there is no corruption or distortion of the messages why it is not channeled , but you should also investigate for yourselves and not want everything on a silver platter, in fact neither does it mean that it is a benevolent source (we do not know) at least I would not rush to qualify them as SAS cointelpro and such things. ...be critical don't believe everything use your insight and discernment...and it's great to debate and don't take the answers personally there's no reason to get angry enjoy it it's fun...watch this joke monologue: Session July 6, 2021 Terri: hello who do we have the pleasure of talking to this afternoon? A: Cassiopeia's buenadapeidiaaa Terri: Well the pressing question is the following : On the forum there is a discussion about such a Taygeta fever seems SAS of Orion and the bad guys..is it so? A A: wait and see! Terri: I figured you would say that.... A : approximately, open. Terri : what is the Grail? A : we can't tell you! Looking for convergence of Orion lineages here on the forum. Q: you mean soul lineages? A: yes and no.. Q: genetic codes of Kantek? A: we can't tell you! Terriw learning is fun. End of session

In a sense, it's funny and in another sense it's rather disturbing... it could be a misunderstanding due to the fact that English is not our mother tongue but, sometimes, you seem to lack a bit of humility affirming some stuff without any kind of doubt or giving pieces of advice to others that you don't seem to follow yourself... Also, you should try to take a bit of your time to answer to the questions that some asked you. This is the exact thing to do when you practice network.
Now, some of your sentences that I'd like to comment :

1. the nordic extraterrestrials in affiliation with the guides (sad) were all we need to ask them questions : I think that most of people around here would like to meet some nordic and have a talk with them. Nevertheless, this is not a reason to fall for every material that say "We are Nordic friends".

2. there is no corruption or distortion of the messages : I love your self-confidence about that assumption...

3. but you should also investigate for yourselves and not want everything on a silver platter, : This is so... OK, you bring here some material without any comment and, according to me, without any serious research around here or internet, AND you ask us to do the investigation ? Does it mean that :
- you have already done it and that your conclusions are positive ?
- you are just waiting for the others to do what you don't want to ?
- you think that watching theses vids are enough to think that it's good material ?

Anyway, before you wrote that non-sense, some members took some time to answer you. Don't remember ? They said that :
- they didn't feel it to be right
- it looks like BS
- this material has already been discussed on this forum
- this material has some connection with the galactic federation
- etc.

Of course, they are waiting for some real arguments and not your "teachings"...

4. be critical don't believe everything use your insight and discernment : A very good example of "do what I say, not what I do". It makes me think about what I just wrote above. You should start to discuss or accept the opinion/conclusion of the other members after they DID some research and stop doing like you know how to behave, what to do, what to know while others are trying to expose their thoughts waiting for an idea exchange.

I'm sorry and correct me if I'm wrong but It appears to me that you have a high self-esteem and a difficulty to listen to the others when they don't think the same as you do.

So two very attractive alien ladies are communicating with us from their spaceships through the internet to provide this wealth of knowledge including the 1 billion holograms we live with... This seems legit to you or do you think that maybe this is just more cointelpro?

Whats the difference to a lady communicating to entities, using an ouya board postulating that she is communicating with her future selfs?

Back
Top Bottom