Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

I think whoever is creating these video's read this forum and also completely confused about organic portal concept. They mixed up many concepts - matrix, soulless people, you create your own reality, illusion, robot people, lizards and programs etc. They even claim the these don't even exist if you don't give attention (ridiculous).

For the content they are producing, they don't even need to channel from ourside, they can search the internet and create it. Search the forum on the organic portal.

Organic Portals: The Other Race

you may want to respond to Joe's question - Why are you posting these video's?

Please provide some information on what this video is about and why you posted it.
Wow but yes it is the lejendary Joe thank you for your intervention of such an intelligent person and who participates in the experiment cassiopea is an honor, well both Gurdjieff and Boris Mouravieff and others have spoken of adamic people, preadamicos, organic portals, that the soul is built and about the machine man among other things, well .... Taygeta's information about non real people tells us that there are fake people that are potential energy that are unreal people like a traffic light on the road and we have no way to determine who is real and who is not but if we can have some indications of psychopathic people, of those who do not have a critical and analytical sense of things and do not question is very likely to be fake people Matrix people and according to the data of the extraterrestrial taygeteanas of every 8 people only one is real greetings Joe.

I think whoever is creating these video's read this forum and also completely confused about organic portal concept. They mixed up many concepts - matrix, soulless people, you create your own reality, illusion, robot people, lizards and programs etc. They even claim the these don't even exist if you don't give attention (ridiculous).

For the content they are producing, they don't even need to channel from ourside, they can search the internet and create it. Search the forum on the organic portal.

Organic Portals: The Other Race

you may want to respond to Joe's question - Why are you posting these video's?
Thank you for your intervention of course you have to be open to knowledge if you believe that what you publish is ridiculous then your intervention has to sustain why it is ridiculous? because of your subjective opinion? why you really know what is the "truth"? well both you and even the Cassiopaeans could tell me why it is ridiculous...well I am ready to receive your feedback and see where is the mistake the lie etc... thank you greetings

Thank you for your intervention of course you have to be open to knowledge if you believe that what you publish is ridiculous then your intervention has to sustain why it is ridiculous? because of your subjective opinion? why you really know what is the "truth"?
It is general issue with lot of new age sources, they use lot of word salad to make what they are saying impossible to discern ( except they know) and they fall under "It's not even incorrect" category. So We compare the sources and see what data fits in pattern ( observable facts or indirect symptoms if it is unobservable ) and over the time we form our opinions. For this we read a lot, discuss and share on the forum. That's why we call this forum research forum. In this specific context, the sources are many - C's session, Laura's Wave series, forum discussions against source you are suggesting.

Did you read Wave series? If you have read, probably you would have figured out by your selves why I am saying. There are many angles to the pictures and there are lot of cointelpro sources( cosmic or not) whose aim is to confuse and diffuse with all sorts of word salad and endless claims.

This Taygetan source suggests that it's souled beings who gives attention to organic portals for their appearance. If the normal people don't give attention, OP's disappear. This is what I mean ridiculous. Does OP's disappear the moment normal people doesn't pay attention? Really? Any proof?

There are many , many points like that. That's why I posted forum threads for you to read.

well both you and even the Cassiopaeans could tell me why it is ridiculous...well I am ready to receive your feedback and see where is the mistake the lie etc... thank you greetings
That's why we asked what is the aim of posting. If your aim is to improve your knowledge base, you may want to read Wave series and forum threads and suggested, compare and make your own mind.

If your aim is to promote Taygetan source, you know you already done it and I am not impressed.

It is general issue with lot of new age sources, they use lot of word salad to make what they are saying impossible to discern ( except they know) and they fall under "It's not even incorrect" category. So We compare the sources and see what data fits in pattern ( observable facts or indirect symptoms if it is unobservable ) and over the time we form our opinions. For this we read a lot, discuss and share on the forum. That's why we call this forum research forum. In this specific context, the sources are many - C's session, Laura's Wave series, forum discussions against source you are suggesting.

Did you read Wave series? If you have read, probably you would have figured out by your selves why I am saying. There are many angles to the pictures and there are lot of cointelpro sources( cosmic or not) whose aim is to confuse and diffuse with all sorts of word salad and endless claims.

This Taygetan source suggests that it's souled beings who gives attention to organic portals for their appearance. If the normal people don't give attention, OP's disappear. This is what I mean ridiculous. Does OP's disappear the moment normal people doesn't pay attention? Really? Any proof?

There are many , many points like that. That's why I posted forum threads for you to read.

That's why we asked what is the aim of posting. If your aim is to improve your knowledge base, you may want to read Wave series and forum threads and suggested, compare and make your own mind.

If your aim is to promote Taygetan source, you know you already done it and I am not impressed.
My friend it is not that I need your approval but your constructive criticism that in fact if it has support if I read the wave, the cointelpro etc and it may be very likely that you need a review of the sessions casiopea and if the source of Taygeta has intentions to deceive and lie we must be prudent and use discernment and not believe everything but I also suppose that if we are open to knowledge without fanaticism but for the fact of learning no information can be misleading if our intention is to learn and know do not you think? But I also think it is very vague to point the finger saying that it is all a hoax and if that were not the case? I do not seek your approval but I appreciate that you know how to prevent or suggest caution thank you

The Cassiopeian source is the best of the best because when reading it there are also many topics that Laura proposes at the same time, for example why satan will divide against satan? By his fruits a man is known not by his words but by his actions ... The fact is that if it is possible that there are many people exposing many things but that does not mean that they come from beings or groups that are aligned to the service to others as proposed by the Cassiopeians ... we have to use a lot of data to have the understanding of the cause of all possible deceptive operations and as always be forewarned of possible lies and even more if there are suspicious sources never put blind faith even to the Cassiopaeans I guess because anyway we must be vigilant.

according to the data of the extraterrestrial taygeteanas of every 8 people only one is real
This seems like a very arbitrary number that holds very little value to me at least. I think the conversation that Seek10 posted is probably a good place to start, I would highly recommend reading through it. There are claims and figures about OPs in several sources and I guess 1 in 8 is just another one, but it becomes so extremely difficult to determine with exactitude that for the most part is merely an interesting mental exercise.

As I said elsewhere, If one keeps an open mind with truth as the goal, one shouldn't fear false knowledge. But this does not mean to believe every source one comes across simply for the sake of remaining open, after a while one should start to recognize the flavor of certain sources that seek to fascinate people with claims and declarations. Specially with claims that can't be verified.

To illustrate my point:

we have to use a lot of data to have the understanding of the cause of all possible deceptive operations and as always be forewarned of possible lies and even more if there are suspicious sources never put blind faith even to the Cassiopaeans I guess because anyway we must be vigilant

This is correct, but if you have followed Laura's work and the work in this forum, you will notice that what is put on the Cassiopaeans is not really blind faith at all, but a lot of research and work. Even at the beginning of the experiment, the goal was to test the source rather than to simply believe it.

I also think this is why Joe placed that question upon you, if you post a video with no context or no explanation as to why you found it worthy of sharing, it's difficult to determine what you mean by it. Whether you mean that you blindly believe everything the video says, or you have doubts about it, or you're seeking a second opinion or what you intend by sharing the video in the first place. Does that make sense?

This seems like a very arbitrary number that holds very little value to me at least. I think the conversation that Seek10 posted is probably a good place to start, I would highly recommend reading through it. There are claims and figures about OPs in several sources and I guess 1 in 8 is just another one, but it becomes so extremely difficult to determine with exactitude that for the most part is merely an interesting mental exercise.

As I said elsewhere, If one keeps an open mind with truth as the goal, one shouldn't fear false knowledge. But this does not mean to believe every source one comes across simply for the sake of remaining open, after a while one should start to recognize the flavor of certain sources that seek to fascinate people with claims and declarations. Specially with claims that can't be verified.

To illustrate my point:

This is correct, but if you have followed Laura's work and the work in this forum, you will notice that what is put on the Cassiopaeans is not really blind faith at all, but a lot of research and work. Even at the beginning of the experiment, the goal was to test the source rather than to simply believe it.

I also think this is why Joe placed that question upon you, if you post a video with no context or no explanation as to why you found it worthy of sharing, it's difficult to determine what you mean by it. Whether you mean that you blindly believe everything the video says, or you have doubts about it, or you're seeking a second opinion or what you intend by sharing the video in the first place. Does that make sense?
Opposition is fine as long as it is supported by a backing of why, but there are also many things that cannot be contrasted with Laura's research, therefore also the same Cassiopeian sessions in many cases could be dubious, isn't it? It is as if Laura wanted to explain me about shamanism knowing that the shaman ecstasy goes out of the linearity and goes to a world incomprehensible for words and explanations ... The truth is that if I bring other information that has nothing or little of what others see as "sacred cow" and even interpose their ideas as "true ideas" it could also be said that it gives room for many margins of error, so of course all this is as if Ark came to want to prove totally with his theories explanations of how it is in the seventh density or why not explain that the same Cassiopeians? How is the union with the one? Greetings

Which proof do you have that the content of the "C sessions" is correct? Then, this sounds like "Schroedingers Cat". If there is no observer the state of the, in this case, person is undefined. Which you could describe as "non existing". The waveform hasnt collapsed yet?

Which proof do you have that the content of the "C sessions" is correct? Then, this sounds like "Schroedingers Cat". If there is no observer the state of the, in this case, person is undefined. Which you could describe as "non existing". The waveform hasnt collapsed yet?
If you watch the video posted in thread, you will understand what I am saying. "Schroedingers Cat" phenomenon is common for all living species whether it is OP or souled being. But, this source seems to be saying that OP's /unreal people disappear if attention is not paid than souled one's. As one goes further into it video, she seems to be saying disappearing happens MORE to the OP's. This source is saying they are object of matrix program. Which can happen to souled people too. That's why I called it lot of mixing-up of concepts.

Which proof do you have that the content of the "C sessions" is correct?
Every body who comes to forum, comes from different backgrounds. I read every new age stuff I can find ( 15 years back) because I couldn't figure out what is what. Most importantly why I am interested in specific subjects than the rest of my surroundings. It took around 8 years and some series Aha moments before I decided C's may be the best possible source. Some people recognize it immediately, but for some it takes lot of time to figure out. After 20 years, I still find gems in what C's say as more data fits into experience.

Last edited:
My friend it is not that I need your approval but your constructive criticism that in fact if it has support if I read the wave, the cointelpro etc and it may be very likely that you need a review of the sessions casiopea and if the source of Taygeta has intentions to deceive and lie we must be prudent and use discernment and not believe everything but I also suppose that if we are open to knowledge without fanaticism but for the fact of learning no information can be misleading if our intention is to learn and know do not you think? But I also think it is very vague to point the finger saying that it is all a hoax and if that were not the case? I do not seek your approval but I appreciate that you know how to prevent or suggest caution thank you
Seek10 didn't say it was all a hoax and he gave you the benefit of the doubt. He said: This Taygetan source suggests that it's souled beings who gives attention to organic portals for their appearance. If the normal people don't give attention, OP's disappear. This is what I mean ridiculous. Does OP's disappear the moment normal people doesn't pay attention? Really? Any proof?

Now, if this Taygeta source is claiming the above, then it's a far out theory that has no basis in reality.
Taygeta's information about non real people tells us that there are fake people that are potential energy that are unreal people like a traffic light on the road and we have no way to determine who is real and who is not but if we can have some indications of psychopathic people, of those who do not have a critical and analytical sense of things and do not question is very likely to be fake people Matrix people and according to the data of the extraterrestrial taygeteanas of every 8 people only one is real
Which is why Seek10 gave you the link to the thread on Organic Portals. Because all of your questions and MUCH MORE are discussed on that thread already.

@Terri I'm just curious since you are demanding everyone provide hard data and critical thinking, and this video has neither of those; Do you believe the narrative that this video is giving you? and if you do why? Do you actually believe that 1 billion people on earth aren't real people?

I did a little bit of digging and from their youtube channel I found their site, and stopped very quickly since it is a waste of time. Here is the alien source that provides this information.

Anéeka of Temmer arrived to the earth orbit in april 2016. Her position in the crew is that of chief analyst of the terrestrial as well as space data. Furthermore, and among other tasks, her specialty are the holographic ¨computers¨ on board.

Since 2008 the Taygetean crew contacted hundreds of people on Earth under the official program ¨First Contact¨. The program is not in operation anymore. However, Yazhi Swaruu and the Taygetan crew continue in contact with us, Robert and Gosia, passing a lot of current, spiritual, historical, scientific and technological information.

Recently the communication also began with Cristina and Estella (Spain)

Yazhi Swaruu is a young Extraterrestrial lady with the ancient soul who has been in a written live and almost daily Internet contact with us since December 2017. Her and the Taygetean team have been in communication with us, as well as with other people, directly from the terrestrial orbit where they are stationed.

She is a fighter pilot, expert in time manipulations, timelines, genetics, navigation, and spiritual guide for us all as well as for the Taygetean Pleiadian team who she has been working with.

Since 2008 the Taygetean crew contacted hundreds of people on Earth under the official program ¨First Contact¨. The program is not in operation anymore. However, Yazhi Swaruu and the Taygetan crew continue in contact with us, Robert and Gosia, passing a lot of current, spiritual, historical, scientific and technological information.

So two very attractive alien ladies are communicating with us from their spaceships through the internet to provide this wealth of knowledge including the 1 billion holograms we live with... This seems legit to you or do you think that maybe this is just more cointelpro?

Back
Top Bottom