Is somebody go up to the 4th floor?

stardust

Jedi Master
3 nights ago :

I dream I come back to my home but when i arrive in the hall o the block , i discover that the landlord have made big works during my absence and brocken or forbidden a part of the upstairs.
My flat is on the 4th floor : how can i go to ? ( in "reality" , it's on the first floor, there is no 4th)
So i see there is a new lift and go inside, but i need a special code to work it. I realize this because one of the others lodgers come and put a kind of electonic key in the control panel.
I go out of the lift and said to me that my landlord have forgotten to send me the famous key but he shouldn't be long.
Meanwhile, if i need, i could ever ask to somebody who get a key to help me to go at home.

Well, i think that if i am content with waiting, i'll never go " home"!

Then you find out that you have the ruby slippers... I mean, key, all along. ^_^

Let's say I have to forge the key...if I bang very hard a piece of metal with my head, maybe I will obtain a little spark, who knows?... Is it that, "thinking with a hammer"? ;)

stardust said:
Let's say I have to forge the key...if I bang very hard a piece of metal with my head, maybe I will obtain a little spark, who knows?...
A key, a spark, ... are you refering to Franklin Roosevelt's kite experience ? ;)

Axel Dunor said:
A key, a spark, ... are you refering to Franklin Roosevelt's kite experience ?
Illumination takes very strange ways...maybe could I try to ride a "cerf-volant" with a pilgrim's staff? :P

Back
Top Bottom