IRISH AMY FITZPATRICK IS MISSING IN SPAIN

missingamyfitzpatrick

A Disturbance in the Force
Amy Fitzpatrick (16) disappeared on the evening of New Year’s Day 2008 at approximately 10pm when she left her friend’s house in the tourist resort of Riviera del Sol on the Costa del Sol, to take the 10-minute walk to her house.

It has been over 8 months now since Amy went missing and there is still no news. Please help me in my search for my daughter and don’t let Amy be forgotten.

Amy has black hair, (could be dyed blonde again) blue eyes and a pale complexion. She is 1.65m tall and was wearing dark coloured crushed velvet tracksuit bottoms and a black T-shirt with the word ‘DIESEL’ in various different colours when she was last seen. She had no money, phone or passport

Amy is originally from Dublin, Ireland but was living in Spain with us and she had many friends from the UK Ireland and Spain

If you feel you can help with this please contact us at _missingamy @live.co.uk.

For photos of Amy please visit our new website _www.helpustofindamy.com.

Hi,

I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I would highly recommend that you do as much research into "divination" as you can. No matter what beliefs you hold regarding this, I think if you're really serious about locating Amy, you would put those beliefs away and have an open and critical mind about this. What do you have to lose?

Specifically, I'd suggest looking into dowsing and channeling. However, you really have to be careful and do a lot of research before jumping into this or paying anyone for anything, there are many very inexpensive ways to benefit from dowsing/channeling, and usually the more someone charges, the more likely they're a fraud. In fact the cheapest solution would probably to try dowsing yourself to find her (after a lot of research into dowsing first). Consider "map dowsing" and dowsing for missing people as good search terms to start with. But again, as with anything, the more you research and understand, the more possibility of achieving results, and the less possibility of just hurting yourself either financially or in some other manner.

A really good source to learn about dowsing is T. C. Lethbridge:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Charles_Lethbridge

Specifically his book, "The Power of the Pendulum" which can be obtained here:
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Pendulum-2-Arkana/dp/0140190465

He is a scientist and had a very critical/scientific approach to analyze the potential usefulness of dowsing and how it works, and why. He found out a lot of amazing things - thanks to his critical method to research and experiment with the phenomenon.

If you have not tried "divination" methods already, or have but they were not successful, I would highly recommend reading this book as a very good starting point to start obtaining an objective understanding of something that, like many other things, is buried in a sea of lies and obfuscations, unfortunately.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom