Iridology

I've always been rather interested in this but never had an exam done. One of my daughters did and was satisfied with it. Anybody else have it done?

At the end of all that she then explained what she saw and I must say there were at few issues that she could not have guess from the questioning. All in all I was pretty impressed and I am going to follow her dietary recommendations and supplements and see how that goes.

When my daughter went, she similarly was pleased with diagnosis. However, we could see that some of the diet advice was way off. While iridologists may be able to read and diagnose, many of them are not up-to-date on the latest alternative diet research.

Well, I went to see an iridologist last week and I must admit that I was very impressed and pleased.

She is a former nurse who have decided to learn iridology later on in her life. She learns it from Nelson Labbé who wrote two books on that.

THE EYES... the Mirror of the Soul
During his practice in Iridology, Nelson Labbé ND made a discovery about the functioning of the human body that revolutionized the field of healing. He discovered how the body records childhood traumas and emotions experienced repeatedly throughout our lives. He has developed a method that can be integrated into any practice or technique, without the need for knowledge of iridology. With this method, it is possible to determine that a specific health problem was caused by a shock at a specific age or by a specific emotion. For example, tachycardia is the consequence of a shock experienced between the ages of 12 and 13, while irritable bowel syndrome is caused by a feeling of injustice. Come and discover this revolutionary method, a simple, unique and totally new method that allows us to identify the origin of health problems and how to heal them. "

For those who can understand French, here's a video of Nelson Labbé explaining his discovery.

In short the right eye gives you information for the physical aspect and the left eye for the emotional aspect.

She was able to identify the traumas in my life along with the time in my life when they occurred. She was able to identify my health issues and she saw the emotional "turmoil" that has been/is in my life.

She was able to give me a care plan to restore my health to a more optimal level. She also told me that my main problem was not cholesterol or fat absorption but inflammation in the body was my challenge and an important problem to solve.

So I have some products to take to repair, rebuild and revitalize the body. Even if her basic training is that of a nurse, she aims to eliminate, as much as possible, all medication and replace them with natural products (plants or others) that interact more harmoniously with each other.

Finally, as I had told her that I had the beginnings of a cataract, she asked me how long I had had this. I told her 2 to 3 years. Then she told me that it was highly probable that this problem could be solved and even eliminated because I am only at the beginning. I therefore have specific natural products to treat this. She told me that it could take 6 months to 1 year to have good results.

I started this week and will let you know the results later. My next exam should be in 6 months.

Hi all,

Anyone here has any experience with iridology? Here is what one website says about iridology:-

On the otherhand, there are other websites that state that iridology is nonsense.
Hello Vulcan59,

I looked into it in the 1990's, read some books, looked at other people's eyes as well as my own. In the books there are charts that will guide you. I diagnosed myself as 'generally healthy' based on what I saw.

When I told my friend about it, she asked me to look at her eyes. I didn't have my books or charts with my so I said I couldn't tell her much. What I did see was an indication that she had broken a bone in her past. If I recall correctly, there was a small horizontal line across one of the lines in her iris. I told her - 'don't tell me anything and we'll check it on the chart when we get back to my house'.

Later, when we looked at the chart, I could see the horizonal line was covering an area that referenced her left arm. I said - 'looks to me like you broke your left arm at some point'. Yes, she had broken her arm when she was 13 years old. She was sure it was the left arm because she was right handed and could still write her school work while the cast was on.

I think it's an interesting field for self discovery. I didn't go to a practitioner (didn't know anyone who practiced this) because I had the books to help me. My self-diagnosis must have been correct (generally healthy) because I am still strong and healthy 30 years later!

The books are still available at amazon and other places.

Good Luck with your discoveries and it goes without saying that I am not a medical professional ...😊!

Stella

It was thought that, if you don`t see it...then you don`t need to comment on it!

Drug residue is one of the first things you would notice, if you know where to look.
I bought two laminated charts and used them to watch my eyes when I was doing a natural detox, just drinking all types of tea made from plants and a little bit of raw honey. Essentially all the toxin areas in my eyes got significantly clearer and I watched a few other areas clear up from foam rolling old sports injuries. It’d be interesting for people to post results from their HBOT therapy, looking at your eyes with a chart takes only a few seconds in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom