Iodine and Potassium Iodide

With a few of my relations suffering from asthma and wondering if in the future we have a second wave of the mutated virus with maybe little or no access to doctors would it be a good idea to have the items listed by him in stock or even if they have a shelf life. With no medical experience whatsoever would the following items store well or should I not even think of stocking up. The items I would need are
35% food grade hydrogen peroxide
Normal sterile saline from pharmacy.( not eye solution)
Nebulizer.
Distilled water.

I'm just trying to think ahead as I'm the only one in the family trying to do this.

What I can say for sure is that my diluted food grade peroxide(3.5%), stored in a brown glass bottle at room temperature is slowly degrading after six weeks of use. There is less foam production.

The shelf life of the original plastic bottle is one year according to the label. It is recommended to keep it cool, below 15°C.

Unopened bottles of 35% peroxide may last three years or more but there are dissenting opinions. Surprisingly plastic bottles are better for storage than glass.

I'm just wondering how long it would be appropriate to follow the protocol, or let the body rest for a month? Or perhaps reduce the number of drops?

We still do not have the ultimate truth about iodine but over the years there are some personal experiences. For a while some of us had hoped that it is the cure for all diseases. This is apparently not the case.

Nevertheless, as it binds some heavy metals and toxins and is cheap, there is no real reason to quit using it. The influx of heavy metals does not stop either.

If you feel like taking a break, then just take it. I survived several breaks over the years. Also I do not really like taking several supplements each day. It feels a bit like being on medication. Ultimately, though, I continue as I am growing older and still have some issues to address.

As for the iodine, I learned that I can tolerate higher doses without any problems, so I modified my personal protocol. Instead of a few drops daily I now take a higher dose, around 20 drops of 5% lugol's, every few days. That goes quite well for me. Whether this could work for you, I cannot say. The idea of taking small doses only is likely not recommendable, as there is some danger that one is feeding nasty critters also.

This and other details are mentioned in a session with the C's from 2015:

We still do not have the ultimate truth about iodine but over the years there are some personal experiences. For a while some of us had hoped that it is the cure for all diseases. This is apparently not the case.

Nevertheless, as it binds some heavy metals and toxins and is cheap, there is no real reason to quit using it. The influx of heavy metals does not stop either.

If you feel like taking a break, then just take it. I survived several breaks over the years. Also I do not really like taking several supplements each day. It feels a bit like being on medication. Ultimately, though, I continue as I am growing older and still have some issues to address.

As for the iodine, I learned that I can tolerate higher doses without any problems, so I modified my personal protocol. Instead of a few drops daily I now take a higher dose, around 20 drops of 5% lugol's, every few days. That goes quite well for me. Whether this could work for you, I cannot say. The idea of taking small doses only is likely not recommendable, as there is some danger that one is feeding nasty critters also.

Probably there is no such a thing as a cure for all diseases but, as I can see it, iodine comes pretty close IMO. It is much more than a heavy metal chelator:
- more precisely, it mobilizes heavy metals into the bloodstream, probably from every tissue in the body and hence the hard detox effect for most;
- "chelates" halides (bromide, fluoride, etc);
- antibiotic;
- antiviral;
- antifungal;
- anticarcinogenic;
- protects from radiation;
- best disinfectant we know;
- very low price and long (unlimited) shelf life;
- every cell needs it for functioning and so on.
Next to magnesium and vit C it is one of the top all-around proven supplement to take. Considering our highly and versatile toxic environment, you should be taking it for life because there is almost zero chance you are getting enough from food.
It bears repeating that we never tested very high doses (500-2000 mg) and we have no proof they have long-lasting adverse effects but we have some reason to believe its curative effect might be stronger than we know.

When I have a "break" on iodine, I take 15 mg/day because I think It's that important. Besides, you never know is there is going to be nuclear radiation and you can't relay on your goverment to tell you, especially of lately.
I am currently taking 200 mg/day and I feel better then I did on 15 mg/day - not by much, but deffinetly noticable. I am planning on continuing very high doses experiment, as soon as I stock up on Lugols and finish with vit B1 experiment.

I figure I should do an update. My initial 3 month with daily 50mg dose was increased to 9 months (and probably the rest of my life.) I also take 100mg doses here and there. The cause to continue after my initial 3 months? The flu back in late December/early January! It was a whopper and I couldn’t get the guck out of my respiratory system until late March. So I figured that going to a maintenance dose (15mg) is something I should do later in life, possibly once we are more aware of how much fukuradiation the west coast is being exposed to.

Voici la vitamine B complexe que je prends et commande sur Amazon France :
Here is the vitamin B complex that I take and order on Amazon France

Hi broken.english
Really Appreciate your reply, Cassiopaean Session Transcripts!!! and your commentaries!! Then, seems that maybe I need increase the drops, when I start the protocol was 1 drop at day- 2% lugol, after 6 months, 2 drops- 5% and just with that amount I started to release some kind of parasite, I suppouse was that, but was negative the stools test about parasites, feeling itchin my ears, nose, and head, so nasty....
I'm still have sometimes a little pain in the upper side of my head and right ear, another thing is I have dental amalgam mercury, I read about it toxity and pending to remove it in this year.

Hi broken.english
Really Appreciate your reply, Cassiopaean Session Transcripts!!! and your commentaries!! Then, seems that maybe I need increase the drops, when I start the protocol was 1 drop at day- 2% lugol, after 6 months, 2 drops- 5% and just with that amount I started to release some kind of parasite, I suppouse was that, but was negative the stools test about parasites, feeling itchin my ears, nose, and head, so nasty....
I'm still have sometimes a little pain in the upper side of my head and right ear, another thing is I have dental amalgam mercury, I read about it toxity and pending to remove it in this year.

That dose seems too small for parasite removal. Usually, a lot of sideffects can be attributed to removal of bromide and other halides, especially in the beginnign.

Hi broken.english

Considering the side effects you mentioned, it would be good to find something that ameliorates them by binding and removing toxins. Candidates might be baking soda dissolved in water(about 1/2 tsp per glass), french clay, slippery elm and probably some others. All these help in cleaning the gut. The baking soda would also help in adjusting the ph value of the body from acid to basic as additional benefit. It can also ameliorate infections.

Then, if this should help, you could choose a fine day and increase your iodine dose.

Amalgam removal is a good idea, as mercury is toxic. The only downside is that further detoxing is needed afterwards. Detoxing never seems to end.....

Hi broken.english

Hi jess,

Finding the right dosage of Iodine can be a bit tricky, because yes, in some cases you'll need a higher dose, but, if you are dealing with toxicity, then you could have a lot of side-effects from it and get sick because all the toxins are released to the blood stream and not eliminated properly.

With Iodine, I'd say it's better to start very slowly as you are doing and not force the dose up. Listen to your body. If you are having reactions, it may be that you need to detox first before building up the dosage. Support your body with the co-factors mentioned in the protocol on this thread, so that you are better able to eliminate those toxins. And about parasites, if there is a stealth infection, by cleaning up the "terrain", that is, your body, they'll be less comfortable there and will be easier to deal with afterwards, because they are opportunistic organisms that like to be in a toxic body, not in a healthy one.

I agree that those binders mentioned by broken.english can also help you eliminate these toxins better. Here's a little article where you can start reading a bit about them:

I've tried Chlorella once and had a strong reaction to it, but other people had good results with it. I've also tried Humic and Fulvic Acid and didn't have side effects. You'll have to check them and see what works best for you.

Also, make sure to support to support your liver, kidneys and gut, as these are your major elimination pathways and you need them to function properly so that you can eliminate all the toxins properly.

I hope it helps! :flowers:

With Iodine, I'd say it's better to start very slowly as you are doing and not force the dose up. Listen to your body. If you are having reactions, it may be that you need to detox first before building up the dosage. Support your body with the co-factors mentioned in the protocol on this thread, so that you are better able to eliminate those toxins. And about parasites, if there is a stealth infection, by cleaning up the "terrain", that is, your body, they'll be less comfortable there and will be easier to deal with afterwards, because they are opportunistic organisms that like to be in a toxic body, not in a healthy one.

Hey, I just found this thread. Looks like I have another reality-altering new program to try! I am wondering if there is a clear and concise summary in this thread of the protocol and co-factors? If so, can you share that link?

I am wondering if there is a clear and concise summary in this thread of the protocol and co-factors? If so, can you share that link?

Here's a link to an article that summarizes some of the research:

As the article says, doing your own research is important so that you avoid unexpected side-effects from the protocol. I know it's a long thread, but if you can go through it little by little you'll see that many people who have tried it shared their experiences and their own research which makes the thread very rich in advice.

Here's a link to an article that summarizes some of the research:

As the article says, doing your own research is important so that you avoid unexpected side-effects from the protocol. I know it's a long thread, but if you can go through it little by little you'll see that many people who have tried it shared their experiences and their own research which makes the thread very rich in advice.

Thanks for the 'head start' on the research. I am currently reading through the iodine protocol PDF written by Stephanie Buist, and will peruse the thread as well.

I get seasonal hay fever, and as a farmer, that is a somewhat hilarious affliction. I am thinking to find some Lugol's and begin a protocol (along with my other hay fever protocol of local honey, stinging nettle, garlic, and reishi) to see if I can make some improvements. My feeling is that I'd need to start small and work my way up - I can't afford a big detox reaction with all the work ahead of me.

I get seasonal hay fever, and as a farmer, that is a somewhat hilarious affliction. I am thinking to find some Lugol's and begin a protocol (along with my other hay fever protocol of local honey, stinging nettle, garlic, and reishi) to see if I can make some improvements. My feeling is that I'd need to start small and work my way up - I can't afford a big detox reaction with all the work ahead of me.

Oh, the irony! Hayfever is no fun at all that's for sure. You may find this thread helpful. I have found taking a daily dose of vitamin C works well, upping it if my symptoms get worse, I think the iodine has to be taken 1-2 hours away from vitamin C though. You could also try a good quality probiotic. Another member tried using a light therapy device that they said was quite good see here.

Le lien pour l'appareil de luminothérapie n'aboutit pas...

The link for the light therapy device doesn't work ...

Le lien pour l'appareil de luminothérapie n'aboutit pas...

The link for the light therapy device doesn't work ...
Here is a good general thread about light therapy.

Back
Top Bottom