Investor Kyle Bass drops bombshells: Chinese general just bought 200-square-mile Texas ranch along U.S.-Mexico border and has sinister plans

Kind of ironic if you think about it: this kind of globalism/open borders neoliberalism was promoted by the US/West because they were the biggest bully in town and could "shock-doctrinate" countries all over the world. But now there is China, and the concept comes back to bite them! (However, a Chinese billionaire buying a windfarm in the US is a very far cry indeed from what the US did in Russia, Eastern Europe or Latin America, where they used their billionaire class to completely subvert and plunder nations and turn them into failed states...)

And even if there IS a diabolical plan afoot to Destroy American Democracy, it would be almost irrelevant given that the US itself is doing a fine job of shooting itself in the foot economically, socially, politically, and in just about every other way. I mean, now they're saying that flying the American flag (i.e. patriotism) is RACIST. Yes, the core patriotism that is the very glue that held American society together - and allowed the pillaging of numerous other nations around the world for decades - is now evil.

I guess that shouldn't be surprising since even simply being a man or woman has been put into question, corrupted, belittled, twisted, etc.

Greatest show on earth...

First off, going to war with your biggest export market is never a good idea. Let alone the prospect of nuclear war. Secondly, If China wants to destroy the US then they should simply leave them be. The Empire is already on the verge of collapse. Maybe it will meander on for another 5 or 10 years. But the end is approaching.

And even if there IS a diabolical plan afoot to Destroy American Democracy, it would be almost irrelevant given that the US itself is doing a fine job of shooting itself in the foot economically, socially, politically, and in just about every other way. I mean, now they're saying that flying the American flag (i.e. patriotism) is RACIST. Yes, the core patriotism that is the very glue that held American society together - and allowed the pillaging of numerous other nations around the world for decades - is now evil.

First off, going to war with your biggest export market is never a good idea. Let alone the prospect of nuclear war. Secondly, If China wants to destroy the US then they should simply leave them be. The Empire is already on the verge of collapse. Maybe it will meander on for another 5 or 10 years. But the end is approaching.

Yes indeed. And China actually has no interest in the US going under in a big implosion. If they wanted that, I guess they could just press a (economic) button, but they would shoot themselves in the foot (the US not being able to buy all their stuff anymore). What China and Russia want is a more or less smooth transition from US hegemony to the new multipolar world (which is already there anyway, except that the US hasn't got the memo). Even if China has some dreams of world dominion, they just have to be patient and again work towards a smooth transition that doesn't upset the current economical situation too much or too fast, because that would throw China off as well.

Heck, if they could, they would probably help the US not descend into total madness and economic disaster! Even from a "China wants world dominion" perspective that makes much more sense than sending retired generals into Trump-land with wind turbine-mounted rocket launchers.

What China and Russia want is a more or less smooth transition from US hegemony to the new multipolar world (which is already there anyway, except that the US hasn't got the memo).

Exactly, despite popular beliefs. Russia and China do not want the US to collapse. The multipolar world they are offering is an olive branch. Not a declaration of war. But tell that to the psychopaths in charge. They only seek to dominate and not share!

Back
Top Bottom