Introduced 'the prayer of the Soul' and 'Eiriu-Eolas' on my pukiwiki site

gotogo

Jedi Master
http://www.platonicwave.com/pukiwiki/index.php?%BA%B2%A4%CE%B5%A7%A4%EA%20%28the%20Prayer%20of%20the%20Soul%20by%20Laura%20Knight-Jadczyk%29

I just introduced 'the prayer of the Soul' and 'Eiriu-Eolas' on my pukiwiki site.
(I made this thread following the request "If you have a blog and link to Signs of the Times or Cassiopaea, tell us about it and post a link to your blog. When you update, let us know". I hope my understanding is not off here... :-[)

Buddy

The Living Force
GotoGo said:
I just introduced 'the prayer of the Soul' and 'Eiriu-Eolas' on my pukiwiki site.
(I made this thread following the request "If you have a blog and link to Signs of the Times or Cassiopaea, tell us about it and post a link to your blog. When you update, let us know". I hope my understanding is not off here... :-[)

Hi GotoGo. I think your understanding is just fine. I am impressed with the care and thought you put into that web page. Great job! :)

Mountain Crown

The Living Force
Buddy said:
GotoGo said:

Hi GotoGo. I think your understanding is just fine. I am impressed with the care and thought you put into that web page. Great job! :)

Same here GotoGo. Good work! :cool2:

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yes, really great page GotoGo!

It's great how you've broken it down line by line and given relevant links to the discussion to explain what the prayer means.

:cool2:

gotogo

Jedi Master
Thank you for compliments! I am glad you liked it. :)

I updated the page using the Forum Search tips discussed in this thread.
Unfortunately, my pukiwiki page Syntax did not take the 2nd format so I needed to use the 1st format (long URL parameter one).
So you may need to click 'Rivise Search' button on the result page.

On the other hand, I was able to create the post using the 2nd format (that does not require clicking 'Revise Search' button!) on 'Learning the Prayer of the Soul.' thread. I hope this will be beneficial for others also. ;)

Top Bottom