Intriguing prophetic time line for the next year derived from the book of Revelation:

I whipped up a visual for what she was drawing on her chalkboard. The video that is linked up at the top of the thread is only roughly 15 min long, but the one I watched originally was over 30 min long so I'll go back and see if there isn't anything else to add. I know she didn't really go into any detail past November in either video though.

View attachment 38317
Thanks for putting that together. It's much more legible that are her chalkboard scribblings. Anyone wanting to understand her rationale for her timeline can read the details in her books:
Kingdom of Priests: The Stories of Revelation (608 pages)
Kingdom of Priests: The Timeline (58 pages)

I don't want the rationale... I just want a list of her predictions and the dates she assigns to them in a short summary.

There are many scholarly discussions of the book of Revelation and quite a few of them appear to have unpacked the reality of the writing of it and it wasn't a valid prophecy then or since.

... it does seem that things are intensifying considerably this year, what with the fascist left and their unhinged adherents, Covid madness too, which has been very testing for me. In all it's been a terrible year, but surprisingly I'm not feeling too bad these days. I wouldn't say I'm feeling the much-vaunted ecstatic stage, but it does seem to me that rising to the challenges of these times is in a way providing me with a state of satisfaction with my efforts... It feels intense now, but I get the suspicion that we haven't seen just how weird and chaotic things can get!
Well said. I've been surprised to observe that's how I've been feeling too.

Last edited:
If we factor in social unrest, weird weather, psychopaths running amok, people struggling with anxiety/ill health, crop failures, endless BS from governments, viruses etc., well it seems things are brewing up into a perfect storm. When we truly apprehend all of this, then maybe, just maybe, we'll begin to come to terms with the challenges and work together in ways we've probably not envisaged. How that will translate as an ecstatic state is moot, though knowing that we have the universe's best interests at heart will continue to spur me on.

I don't place much stock on Rev, to be honest. It seemed to me when I was researching Bible stuff back in 2003 (when I found Sott, coincedentally) that it was somewhat cliquey and exclusive, and that put me off. I think there'll be two human factions in the future; one of the S/G variety, and the other being hardy survivors, who took the advice of Noah and prepared for a "rainy day". Then comes 4d, and 4d STS by association. I don't think it is possible to wonder how that new state will take shape, and it's best to focus on the basics of life (the grammar of living) and prepare for absolutely all possibilities. We have to remain grounded and flexible, so we can respond to challenges as and when they occur.

It's a great time to be alive TBH, never has so much potential been apparent, in spite of the motions of pathocracy.

I don't want the rationale... I just want a list of her predictions and the dates she assigns to them in a short summary.

There are many scholarly discussions of the book of Revelation and quite a few of them appear to have unpacked the reality of the writing of it and it wasn't a valid prophecy then or since.

What piqued my interest is that this woman bases her timeline on the beginning point being that rare Virgo-Leo constellation/planetary positioning mentioned in my initial post. This is interesting because I'd never heard of that approach (for interpreting the weird creatures described in Revelations) until back in 2010 when you were reading the newly-published translation of Fomenko's 9 volumes, and explained that Fomenko also viewed those creatures through an astrological lens to derive dates when such constellation configurations might occur. That idea later made me wonder if such heavenly signs might be the "wonders in the heavens above" Peter referred to in his quoting of the Prophet Joel (Acts 2:14-20):
"Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “...let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say...this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy...I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below...'"

Here's my transcription from her timeline videos:

September 21, 2017
(the Feast of Trumpets): that constellation configuration marks the beginning of her timeline

August-September, 2020: sign of the dragon; Israel has a short war with an earthquake, hail, fire and brimstone to end the attack on Israel (Gog/Magog)

September 21, 2020 (the Feast of Trumpets): Israel gets permission to rebuild the temple

September 28, 2020 (the Day of Atonement): first of three "raptures"

October 3, 2020 (first day of Tabernacles): 144,000 "witnesses" "sealed" by the Holy Spirit

October 11, 2020 (Shemini Atzeret / Simchat Torah): 144,000 get a "double portion", second filling of the Holy Spirit; and the Gentiles who've recently converted will receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit as described in Joel 2

October 12-30, 2020: Earthquake, then the first four Trumpet judgments:
1) hail and fire mixed with blood is hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth, a third of the trees, and all the green grass is burned up.
2) something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, is thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turns into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea die, and a third of the ships are destroyed.
3) a great star, blazing like a torch, falls from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters are turned bitter, and many people die from the waters that become bitter.
4) a third of the sun, the moon, and the stars are turned dark. A third of the day and night is without light.

October 31, 2020 (Halloween): October's second full moon ("blue moon") appears. Daylight savings time begins giving us an extra hour. 5th Trumpet judgment (1st "Woe" Judgment) when "the pit" of hell is opened "to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them". (There are exactly 150 days i.e."five months" from Halloween to the Feast of First Fruits on March 30, 2021.)

November, 2020-March 21, 2021: there'll be no election. The Seal judgments begin for five months of hell/chaos.
1) White horse of the apocalypse - conquerer bent on conquest
2) Red horse - given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other
3) Black horse - food prices soar
4) Pale horse - a fourth of humanity is killed by sword, famine, plague, and the wild beasts of the earth.

March 21, 2021 (mid-point of 7 years begun September 21, 2017): 6th Trumpet judgment (2nd Woe judgment) when 200 million army and four angels of destruction are unbound from captivity and kill a third of humanity with fire, smoke and sulphur; Apollyon indwells the Beast.

March 21, 2020-2023: the Seven Bowl judgments:
1) ugly, festering sores break out on the people who had taken the mark of the beast
2) sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea dies
3) rivers and springs of water become blood
4) sun sears everyone with intense heat and they curse God, who has control over these plagues
5) the beast, and its kingdom is plunged into darkness
6) the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East in the battle of Armageddon

2023-2024:
7th Bowl judgent: flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake unlike any that has ever occurred, the "great city" is split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapse. Every island flees away and the mountains cannot be found. Huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds fall.
5th and 6th Seal judgments: Mass killing of those opposed to Beast kingdom; a great earthquake. The sun turns black, the moon turns blood red, the stars in the sky fall to earth, every mountain and island is removed from its place. The kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and take refuge in caves and among the rocks of the mountains

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom