Internal and external attacks.

Novelis

Jedi Master
Ok, I had an insight the other day that really made sense, bearing in mind that it's just speculation, I am hoping for views and opinions from others to perhaps clarify this idea, so here goes...
I like the concept of yin and yang (as you can probably gather from not only my picture but also from my various posts), and I love the laws of opposites, hot verses cold, external and internal, dark and light, mutual conquest and etcetera.
From what I can gather, whenever a being seems to start awakening to greater knowledge and awareness, this is when the matrix turns its cogs to inhibit the person from gaining valuable knowledge. This has happened to everyone I know who is waking up, and everyone on the path of knowledge I've come across since the beginning of my "Journey". This includes the writers of the Ra material, our respective Laura Knight Jadczyk, Robert Bruce, basically everyone I've learned valuable lessons from by reading into experiences that resonate with my own sense of curiosity. The problem with the busy Lizzies lies in the fact that when they set up barriers for us, provided we sincerely work through the attacks, they only serve as a confirmation of their presence and influence, and indeed a valuable lesson.
Now, I think especially in the case of Laura for example, you've experienced a lot of external attacks, which come in the form of financial difficulty, tragic occurrences and strange physical anomalies that can't be explained unless a wider perspective is utilized to explain those strange occurrences. When that form of attack is utilized, I think the Lizzies are desperate to neutralise the threat, but by experiencing these attacks, not only do we become much stronger, but they become compelling evidence that everyone can measure and physically comprehend.
The funny thing is, since I've started realising a greater perspective of our current condition, I've experienced mostly internal attacks, which are attachments, demons, past life traumas, depression, anxiety ECT. These experiences also prove as rather useful confirmation that one is on the right path, but it's incredibly difficult to convince anyone else of this. Mostly people will respond by saying "that's psychosomatic", or "Well, dreams are weird...Innit?”
Currently, I don't really have external forms of attacks (Although I am willing to think that maybe there is that I am just not yet aware of), but my financial situation is good, my friends seem really open minded and I am not involved in any relationships... I would have assumed though that if I am on the right track, why would the Lizzies let me have money so I can increase my knowledge? Why haven't I fallen madly in love with someone who is designed to destroy my progress? I read once in the introduction to Falon gong that if one isn't experiencing difficulties and is living rather comfortably, then they are not challenging the dark forces that rule this world, so am I living comfortably? NO! Since day one there has been an onslaught of internal attacks, I realised there is a whole other world that lies internally, and that your external situation always reflects the state of your inner self. Most of my aspirations are internal achievements, like mastering astral travelling, lucid dreams, using the subconscious mind to consume information at an accelerated capacity. These attacks are definitely real, but what is isolating is the fact that I can't express most of my internal realisations that have helped tremendously to change my external situations. I am the happiest I've ever been, I have a sense of peace that can't be described, furthermore, since I can't externalise most of my findings, I cannot help my siblings and family who experience internal turmoil which seems to much to bear for them, but seem obvious to me. Externally, I haven't changed much, but internally, an immeasurable world that only I am sure has changed, I've changed dramatically.
This isn't what I am trying to say though, this isn't just me trying to credit myself, I want to help people who are experiencing internal difficulties, I'm not saying I'm a seer or anything (yet). I do feel like I may have some things to offer, but when I offer advice to people I know, they normally reject what I am saying, so I'd like to know what people think of these incidences:
I have a friend who is thinking about practicing kung fu, a skill I think is very beneficial for not only the mind and body, but primarily for the soul, he was meant to be visiting another friend of mine, someone very knowledgeable and sincere about shaolin kung fu, if my friend was to speak to this guy, I know he would not only learn a lot, but his enthusiasm would be grow deeper. When the time came for my friend to join us for a sparring session however, he said he was busy.
I didn't want to chirp about what I thought regarding how he spends his time, so I didn't say anything, but I know it's a case of priority, in the sense that we will always MAKE time for what we enjoy doing, the insight I had though was that maybe the excuse he used was the Matrix at work, does anyone think that might be the case? I mean, all the Lizzies have to do is tweak a few measurements and voila! The person on the verge of finding something amazing has been stagnated! If this is the case, then there are all sorts of situations I could apply that to, in fact, it makes the reality of how the matrix works rather subtle and scary.
Does this apply to internal attacks as well I wonder? If it would be vastly beneficial for someone to do energy work for example, could the Lizzies concoct equally subtle manipulations to stop the person? Then you have to wonder, if someone dismisses the idea of internal development because for example they feel they are no good at it, is that even them speaking to themselves? Every time I feel that I would rather rest instead of doing work, is that the Matrix again? The scary thing is if the Matrix can disguise themselves as feelings of inadequacies or anxiety, then this immeasurable form of internal manipulation has huge ramifications indeed!
I don't know if I am on to something here or if I've explained myself in a way that is understandable, maybe the matrix has infiltrated my life, subtly changing experiences so that I can't convey this idea properly... Or maybe they changed things to make this post so long winded and boring that no one will care about it... See what I mean?
:D

Yeah sometimes i think about doing something that would be really beneficial, but then i end up doing something else thats more instant gratitifacation. IE: Go Shopping for a Dojo that i like or Play Video Games/Get High. It's a difficult situation to be in because it seems almost as if your biology and psychology are playing along with the PTB. Scary Indeed.

Great thread Novelis! It's really excruciating to observe it (myself) and see those strange glitches, jams and stops in the middle or even in the beginning of some positive action. I remember it (myself) reading somewhere here about 'stagnant waves', but that didn't help much...
(I've realized it would be a bit difficult to write in The Work/Self-Observing mode, so I'll continue in a common way ;) )

I've always thought I was lazy and with that term I was explaining my ups and downs in productivity/activity. But, some time ago, maybe half a year I started to take notes. What emerged from that observation got me very angry, because I've noted some clear and nasty behavioral patterns. Every time there is some considerable work to be done I seem to be postponing action, diving into meaningless activities, walking to and fro, wasting hell lot of time and doing almost nothing. The closer the deadline, the more time I waste. Eventually, there comes the day before, I get very stressed, but, guess what - I still engage in meaningless activities! Most profound patterns emerge from 15:00 and last to midnight. I do the same nonsense in exactly same order, again and again, from quite a some time. And mind you, I've done some research, read many self-help books, thought about responsibility, tried to be strict and honest with myself, but to no avail. I see those patterns, I observe them, but I no way I can break free from them. Exactly the same types of actions in precise order occur and..yup, I can only look at myself doing these things :( There seems to exist some very strong internal urge to follow the program. Many times I tried to break the scheme, using the will-power. Sometimes it works, but not for long. Even if, let's say, I decide not to watch some movie at 20:00 (one of the scheduled points in the program) and get to work I find myself quitting work after 15-20 minutes and watch a movie! Or, if I'm able to derail the program, I can insert another meaningless action instead of a standard programmed one. But to insert some beneficial action - that's nearly impossible. The more force I put into derailing/cancelling.quitting the program, the harder I fall and waste even more time!

Free will, yeah, right! We aren't in controll of our lives, we are an experiment indeed.

Of course, those programs seem to follow some wave pattern..I mean, sometimes they have more power, sometimes less, sometimes they are gone - that's why I get some things done anyway.

I'd be gratefull for some clues or advice - maybe someone found a viable solution to this. Your comments are welcome. And thanks again, Novelis, for starting this thread - let's see where it goes.

While on the subject, I had another insight the other day which was interesting.
I was walking down the street when a couple of Chavs (For those of you not familiar with this term, it stands for Council Housed and Violent, a term for youths who are generally awful and go around starting fights with weaker people like old ladies...) came at me, I knew they had horrible intentions, you could read it from their faces and body language, but I kept going, trying my best not to look intimidated, (Must have looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to situations like these!) when they decided just to shout abuse at me instead of doing anything.
I often wonder about situations like these, one could just say for whatever reason they didn't want to bother, but from a hyperdimensional angle, I wonder if perhaps Lizzy or dark forces wanted to get rid of me, but higher forces of light might have intervened, this thought opened me up to the idea that perhaps there is a full on war going on all the time, that our lives aren't secure at all, that STS forces try to exterminate us all the time, when through some brilliant tactics tragedy is narrowly averted. Maybe there are always tactics going on so beyond our comprehension that we can't possibly understand all the immense activities that occur in this universe.
Obviously that's the case, but just how subtle is it all!? :)

Thanks Novelis, what you have written is really helping me at this time. Since I've been recently exposed to the material here, (and am just working my way through Book 2 of the wave so am not totally up to speed yet ), I'm finding that what you have written sums up what I am experiencing,

"From what I can gather, whenever a being seems to start awakening to greater knowledge and awareness, this is when the matrix turns its cogs to inhibit the person from gaining valuable knowledge. This has happened to everyone I know who is waking up, and everyone on the path of knowledge I've come across since the beginning of my "Journey". This includes the writers of the Ra material, our respective Laura Knight Jadczyk, Robert Bruce, basically everyone I've learned valuable lessons from by reading into experiences that resonate with my own sense of curiosity. The problem with the busy Lizzies lies in the fact that when they set up barriers for us, provided we sincerely work through the attacks, they only serve as a confirmation of their presence and influence, and indeed a valuable lesson."

In a very short period of time, I've been experiencing all sorts of this stuff, both external and internal, in one week, my clothes dryer, computer, electricity, and even my furnace broke down. Also raccoons broke into my home, and there was a sudden infestation of mice. I guess these are the external stuff which while annoying can be coped with . But, on the internal side, someone very close to me came out with some bizarre, damaging accusations and after I confronted him with it, actually said <"It's like there"s this voice in my head thats telling me bad things about you!" Several people have recently acted in similar ways and maybe this stuff was always going on but now at last I can see it. And what you have said really hit me, that it is a confirmation of what I have been learning. It really helps me to cope, and really understand what knowledge is power is really about! I am finding this site is beginning to be the ONLY place where one can discuss these matters and be understood. Thanks so much also to Laura the knowledge you have shared is so valuable.

All I have to say on this subject, if your spidey sense is telling you someone is evil, THEY PROBABLY ARE. I noticed though, that as soon as I "perceived" who and what they were, the attacks stopped.

It's the development of perception that they're trying to stop, and at some point, the attacks only further your own development.

Think of it as a pop quiz - spot the evil people. And you'll know when you passed it.

The problem of resistance once someone begins to make real inner progress is an objective fact. It's as if as long as you tow the line and march with the other sheep things go along in a more or less predictable fashion, where the Matrix plays its drab programs in a nice and effecient manner. As SOON as you start to march to the beat of a different drummer, as SOON as you start writing your own script instead of following the one handed to you, SOMETHING responds, as if police action is taken against you.

It is said we all have a "guardian angel". Whether or not this is true, I do believe we have a guardian, but their ain't nothin angelic about it. It's more like a prison guard. You see, when you start opening your eyes, getting your life force moving, and feeling and acting like a real live individual, you start accessing your inner matrix, and discover that it is pack to the gills with programs of the outer Matrix. Usually, in a spontaneous manner, you start deleting the apparent BS and start writing your own script. And when you do so, to things happen.

First, and what has been described here, SOMETHING OBJECTS. This something colors your energy field and starts beaming out that you are a threat. Not WHY you are a threat, only that you are. It is a subliminal signal, that often attracts those people where the LAST thing they would do is upset the Matrix. So when you question the Matrix, you upset the Matrix, and when you upset the Matrix you upset those very dependent on the Matrix. Those like the character in the movie who would sell out his friends for a steak even though it wasn't real.

Novelis said:
When the time came for my friend to join us for a sparring session however, he said he was busy.
I didn't want to chirp about what I thought regarding how he spends his time, so I didn't say anything, but I know it's a case of priority, in the sense that we will always MAKE time for what we enjoy doing, the insight I had though was that maybe the excuse he used was the Matrix at work, does anyone think that might be the case? I mean, all the Lizzies have to do is tweak a few measurements and voila! The person on the verge of finding something amazing has been stagnated! If this is the case, then there are all sorts of situations I could apply that to, in fact, it makes the reality of how the matrix works rather subtle and scary.
This is an example of a person who does not want the Matrix upset. He probably really wants to study martial arts for his own reasons, but NOT if it is going to upset the Matrix. This is not IMO a person who has been stagnated, but one who is already of the orientatiton that soul development is taboo, one who has apparently signed many contracts (subconsciously) with his keepers, and who know that if he breaks the rules all that he already has going for him will fall apart. So as soon as it was pointed out that martial arts can lead to soul development, and although he showed an inclination, all of the sudden it became taboo. I suspect, Novelis, that if you convince this person that he can do martial arts WITHOUT internal development he will warm up to it more.

Sheep live the lives alloted to them, and will try to improve those lives as long as do not have to give up being sheep. That is positive reinforcement. Sheep are aware that if they break the rules and try to rise above being sheep, especially the more privelidged sheep, they will pay a price. Those who are more prone to individualization are usually not aware of this contract of the sheep, because the drive for self-realization takes precedence, and when awakened it is as if they have come out of a long sleep or have emerged from a stifling cavern into fresh air for the first time.

Second, deleting your inner conditioning is like accessing an inner organic hard drive where your reality view is imprinted. Those imprints were not put in place in a natural manner, especially if the inner self and genetic potential hold tendencies toward individuation. The imprinting must counter those tendencies at a very young age, even from the womb, perhaps building on karmic imprintings from other lives.

Thus, deleting these "reality determining" conditionings is like uprooting warts embedded in your flesh. The conditionings to imprint themselves more often than not generated wounds to do so, like parasites digging into tender tissue by chewing through it. Removing them reveals the old wounds, and there is no need to seek specific events behind them. The Matrix works on embryos, infants, children and adults relentlessly whether there are supportive traumatic events or not.

So it is not absolutely necessary that inner turmoil resulting from deleting ones inner Matrix programming is associated with any specific trauma memories. The inner being goes through a stage where it feels like a raw wound. Old meanings are proven meaningless, and until knew meanings are layed on the emptied inner tracks one can go through a lot of depression, emotional upheavals dark thoughts etc. The magnetic center releases the old and prepares for the new, and the prison guards will do everything they can to make this as difficult as they can.

The thing to do here is affirm the soul, affirm and remember those initial feelings of liberation when new understandings and energy flows were discovered. Keep bringing the sense of being yourself (your true I) to the surface and savour every brief flash of its intermittent revelation (and remember that revelation at every opportunity) so it can ground itself as your new post-Matrix reality. Pauli's exclusion principle that two identicle particles cannot hold the same space has a parallel here.

Only in this case the Matrix and the Soul cannot hold the same space. Affirm the Soul and the Matrix will have to give in, and this is mostly a gradual process. When negative internal states appear they are an opportunity to replace Matrix programming with Reality through Self-remembrance. The two cannot coexist and the prison guards know this.

manitoban said:
In a very short period of time, I've been experiencing all sorts of this stuff, both external and internal, in one week, my clothes dryer, computer, electricity, and even my furnace broke down. Also raccoons broke into my home, and there was a sudden infestation of mice. I guess these are the external stuff which while annoying can be coped with.
The above indicates a third point: That our energy field, the web that connects our inner being with externals, people, nature, events and even mechanical processes, is also conditioned by our inner Matrix imprints. Our destiny is tied up by these programings, and because of it the individualizing soul may feel as if life is on a treadmill of someone else's design.

When we start breaking the programs, this energy web goes into chaos with resulting external chaos that can even manifest as things breaking down. These breakdowns, however, can have a revealing symbolic and synchronistic nature reflecting the script deletions going on within. As I mentioned, being a sheep to many people offers a sense of security and stability (although it is an illusion). That energy pattern is tied to many things and people through our energy web and these reflect the inner transition by the upsets they reveal.

Again, viewing such upsetting events in the manner we interpret dreams, for example, may lead us back to the internal transition states behind them and provide further opportunities for soul affirmation along those revealed lines. In that manner we can accelerate the transition.

The greater the effect our transition makes in our environment, the greater the resistance, but how it manifests depends on karma, current level of genetic activation, understanding etc. We have built in transformation "instincts" to protect us from not taking on more than we can handle if we stay open to the signals from within and without, and affirm to ourselves that these safe-guards exist. Affirming this is a self-recognition that stimulates psychic feedback loops to keep things in check.

All in all, we are all different, and the resistances manifesting because of the turbulence engendered by inner deconditioning are different for all of us. We are therefore motivated to understand and get to know our unique patterns of emergence, and as we do we can expand our frontiers and conquer the Matrix by replacing it with what is real. And that replacement occurs within, yet reverberates without. The more we address, the stronger we become, and the more we CAN address until we have made enough space for ourselves to chart our own probabilities freely and make a true difference.

John Chang said:
All I have to say on this subject, if your spidey sense is telling you someone is evil, THEY PROBABLY ARE. I noticed though, that as soon as I "perceived" who and what they were, the attacks stopped.

It's the development of perception that they're trying to stop, and at some point, the attacks only further your own development.

Think of it as a pop quiz - spot the evil people. And you'll know when you passed it.
I agree, but there is more. The "evil people" are one end of the energy web line, and the other end is within us, sustained by an embedded Matrix program. Spotting them and even avoiding them is often a temporary solution because the real anchor is within. If that is not addressed the energy thread will just lead us to more evil people and we will wonder why the same event keeps coming around in different forms.

Addressing it within means that something other than the true self is pulling the web strings, and that something is an internal program. Realizing the tone, form and meaning of what confronts us, sometimes in symbolic or even mythic terms helps us trace the program, and when we have it targeted we can remember, affirm and feel the true I, and of the two eventually only the true I will remain.

EsoQuest said:
John Chang said:

I agree, but there is more. The "evil people" are one end of the energy web line, and the other end is within us, sustained by an embedded Matrix program. Spotting them and even avoiding them is often a temporary solution because the real anchor is within. If that is not addressed the energy thread will just lead us to more evil people and we will wonder why the same event keeps coming around in different forms.

Addressing it within means that something other than the true self is pulling the web strings, and that something is an internal program. Realizing the tone, form and meaning of what confronts us, sometimes in symbolic or even mythic terms helps us trace the program, and when we have it targeted we can remember, affirm and feel the true I, and of the two eventually only the true I will remain.
If life is one big classroom, evil people are there to teach you something. What you get out of it, depends on your attitude. I would comment that exposure to too much evil drains you of energy. It makes sense to avoid pits full of broken glass, once you've learned the lesson of the pit :/

Learning and increasing awareness are the keys. And sometimes that can hurt like hell.

John Chang said:
If life is one big classroom, evil people are there to teach you something. What you get out of it, depends on your attitude. I would comment that exposure to too much evil drains you of energy. It makes sense to avoid pits full of broken glass, once you've learned the lesson of the pit.
Karma is when the broken glass gets shoved in your face. Sometimes it CAN hurt like hell, and the big classroom is more like boot camp. I doubt there are too many crusaders out there running to meet evil. The thing is, the proverbial lesson is not an intellectual one, but a lesson of being encompassing all bodies and layers of a person.

Moving from lesson to lesson like a student in changing classrooms is a nice linear presentation, and it would be nice to have a clean break with one lesson, put it behind us, and move to a different one. The ordered classroom analogy makes a point, but real life tends to be a bit more messy than that.

Exposure to ANY evil drains you of energy, and the lesson here IMO is to claim, re-claim and own that energy, prevent further drainage and thus allow the underlying essence of the evil presentation to go off into non-being where it belongs. Learning then entails being able to apply your increasing awareness to live your integrity. Then the evil that was once unavoidably shoved in one's face has no fuel to sustain it and no reason for being.

It's taken me a while to comprehend the excellent (and much appreciated )comments made here, but I'm beginning to see the how insidious the Matrix actually is. It explains why even going on this site triggers a lot of anxiety for me, (the internal attacks Novelis mentioned). Anything that leads to knowledge and growth is attacked/suppressed by the "prison guards" . The whole scope of this is incredibly difficult to get my head around, but I've got to keep learning, regardless!

Some very interesting points have been made here; I'd like to add some thoughts I've had while reading through it.
I agree that energy is drained when dealing with "Evil people", but do we really want to avoid it? Not only that, but aren't there ways to deal with them without getting drained? It would seem silly to jump into a pit filled with broken glass, but remember, we are all especially fools for coming here, and there are ways to learn how to strengthen yourself so we could walk on the broken glass without getting hurt, in fact, aren't we here to not only dance with those of positive orientation but also the negative?
It is said in the I Ching that a superior/creative man, provided they are also wise and know the ways of entropy benefits all that he comes across, bringing change where ever there needs to be. Just as the various elements like wind and rain wash over this earth, constantly changing the environment. So just what is our aspiration in this world anyway? I've been having some thoughts on this subject, maybe my head is too far away in the clouds, but Using the symbol of Yin and Yang, we can see that ignorance, in this case Yin is reaching the peak of it's power, and through it's own unwillingness to flow with nature, it aims to keep it's slaves in the dark forever! This is a rather impossible idea since sooner or later, change will have to occur, the more STS is building the momentum, the stronger it becomes, and the more power of the complete opposite is going to occur. I like to consider truth/knowledge seekers as the white seed within the darkness, which means we are at the moment contained within the stationary, in quiet sleep. We are gathering the water, or nourishment in the form of knowledge around us so to speak, but since Yang is the manifestation of Yin, the change in full swing will be the force of our momentum towards infinity, now, if there are supposedly wanderers upon earth who are awakening to their own creative force of an inconceivable magnitude, we can't even begin to imagine the force that will manifest if even a tiny fraction of us awaken to our true nature, as the C's say, this situation presents a unique opportunity for the past, present and future to be changed, I believe the change will be so dramatic that the whole universe will be different... COMPLETELY.

What I think the Lizzies fail to see, is that true power comes from the transition from Yin to Yang, NOT from sustaining and building the power that already exists, in the martial art called Ba Gua Zhang, which means 8 trigram palms, they base the entire fighting system in terms of Yin and Yang, a good example that applies to this situation is in the way they classify the body parts in different potential positions, they see the palm facing down as a Yin palm, and one facing upwards a Yang palm, they believe that the greatest internal power comes from the change of Yin palm to Yang, thus, the quicker and the more technically one can change his palms, the more powerful the strike or defence will be. This is only a simplistic explanation, but this is basically what's happening in this situation, the more STS tries to keep us ignorant, the more inevitable that the tables will turn, not only that, but by really understanding their force, hence dealing with this world and doing the work, the more we will possess in knowing when and how the change will occur, thus the more thought out, and the more quickly the transition will happen, yes, we will become the new force, and will have to keep changing and adapting, but it's the transitional force, of which nothing can comprehend at the moment, which will change everything.
After all, we would not be here if Laura hasn't worked hard and realised her work, but that would have equally never happened if there wasn't such a state of ignorance in the first place, in other words, all STS in the end serve others, they can't see it, all evil minded people on Earth can't see it, but by interacting and doing what they do, they will bring about their own destruction and the creation of something new!
I know that this won't happen unless we really work, but it won't happen if evil people and the Lizzies stop working as well,
Awww, and they work so very hard too. To put a positive spin on things, this is the most hilarious situation ever! Shame we are still in the mud and can't see it, but I'm sure one day, we will look back, and laugh ourselves to ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom