Interesting interpetation of Nostradamus prophecies

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
According to Michael Rathford and his book "Code of Nostradamus - III WW" - Croatia joining EU marks the beginning of the end.
Croatia is set to become 28th member of the EU on 1st of July.

One of the Nostradamus verses reads:
" When there are 28 stars on the sky over Europe, with noose around its neck, like Jericho it will fall"

Rathford claims this refers to Croatia joining EU, Noose representing death and danger according to Tarot cards and is also a symbol of neck tie which in turn symbolizes Croatia
“Kad na nebu iznad Europe bude 28. zvijezda, s omčom oko vrata, kao Jerihon će pasti”. Do prije 20 godina taj stih nije imao smisla, ali danas kad Hrvatska ulazi u Uniju kao 28. članica, kao nova zvijezda, jasno je kako se upravo o njoj govori. Omča oko vrata izraz je koji predstavlja smrt i opasnost u tarotu, ali je ujedno simbol kravate. Pad Jerihona označava početak kraja – objasnio je Rathford. Cravat is a neckband, the forerunner of the modern tailored necktie and bow tie, originating from 17th-century Croatia. It is said to have spread across Europe thanks to Croatian mercenaries during thirty years war in 17th century.

Very interesting indeed. While I hesitate to interpret it as a sign that the EU is soon going to literally fall apart this year, it is likely that things are going to get really bad during the second-half of the year both in terms of the economy and weather changes (Croatia was also hit by the recent floods).

Did you find this text on news-bar.hr (_http://news-bar.hr/zanimljivosti/nostradamus-najavio-ulazak-hrvatske-u-eu-kao-pocetak-kraja/)?
They are online satirical magazine. :)

There is satiric joke which circulate (not connected with Nostradamus prophecies) betwean Croatian population.... " EU will fall apart when Croatians come. Why? We are able to destroy indestrucible things...just let us in, and we will show what we can to do." So, 1.7.2013. is in front of us (day of becoming 28 member of EU), and we will see what is going to happen.
I know that Croatia is in recession from 2008 (and we are still in recession), that we have problems in economy, politic, and in our heads. So we will be like black hole for EU problems. We will suck all problems from EU and produce new, more stronger and bigger.
I know that I am satiric, but through this not nice days, only what I (we) can do is laugh.

grini said:
Did you find this text on news-bar.hr (_http://news-bar.hr/zanimljivosti/nostradamus-najavio-ulazak-hrvatske-u-eu-kao-pocetak-kraja/)?
They are online satirical magazine. :)
Someone posted it on the face book without a source and the presentation was decent enough :( Of course - always check the source.

You can be satirical and you can be right also. The question is: did Nostradamus said something about the 28 stars in the sky? :O

Herr Eisenheim said:
One of the Nostradamus verses reads:
" When there are 28 stars on the sky over Europe, with noose around its neck, like Jericho it will fall"

Did he included which century, verse number?

I've been looking through some of the Nostradamus texts available: _http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/index.htm

...and I can't find that verse.

loreta said:
You can be satirical and you can be right also. The question is: did Nostradamus said something about the 28 stars in the sky? :O

Thinking that Nostradamus was an astrologer, I think "28 stars" could be referred to Capricorn zodiac (as that's the number of stars counted for this constellation). Still, I can't find it. So, this just may be a joke thing.

Just saw some Predictions Made By Nostradamus for 2022 and here is also in english:

Here Are All The Predictions Made By Nostradamus For The Year 2022

So, as we head to the next year, the question is - what are the predictions made by Nostradamus in the year 2022?

1. Meteor Strike and Asteroid Shower​

Meteor strike is something we all have been hearing since 2021 and in 2022 this may actually cause a lot of damage. He had written about a long trail of sparks in the sky made of fire. This would not only mean an asteroid may strike the earth but it will also cause tremors in the ocean causing a tsunami which will lead to earthquakes.

2. Inflation​

Inflation will spiral out of control and the value of the US dollar will collapse. Not just that, gold, silver and bitcoin will be considered as assets and people will just invest in the same.

3. Artificial Intelligence Taking Over​

We sure have seen a lot of movies claiming that computers and robots will take over humans and rule the world. Nostradamus too predicted the same. He predicted that by 2022 artificial intelligence may rule the computer with a human interface.

4. World Hunger Will Increase​

According to his predictions, world hunger could increase due to armed conflicts. This will lead to greater population movements. He also added that seven times more people will wash up on the beaches.

5. Nuclear Bomb Will Explode​

According to Nostradamus, a nuclear bomb will explode in 2022 which will lead to climate changes and changes in the earth's position. This will also lead to floods and earthquakes.

Though we may not be too sure about these predictions, they surely are terrifying, the article finishes.

I do not want to come to "puncture the balloon" but there is something that could be taken into account, maybe I am wrong. But as for the following "predictions" we know very well that interpretation is the key, and for that you have to have several personal tools that are fairly adjusted.

for example:

3. Artificial Intelligence Taking Over​

We sure have seen a lot of movies claiming that computers and robots will take over humans and rule the world. Nostradamus too predicted the same. He predicted that by 2022 artificial intelligence may rule the computer with a human interface

Nostradamus died in 1566, and the term "artificial intelligence" was first used in 1956 by John McCarty, Marvin Misky, and Claude Shannon, where they formally coined the term during the Darmouth conference.

5. Nuclear Bomb Will Explode​

According to Nostradamus, a nuclear bomb will explode in 2022 which will lead to climate changes and changes in the earth's position. This will also lead to floods and earthquakes
the same,
In 1808, John Dalton published his atomic theory, which took up the old ideas of Leucippus and Democritus. According to Dalton's theory: Elements are made up of discrete, tiny and indivisible particles, called atoms, which are not altered by chemical changes.
Although the atomic model can be attributed to Leucippus and democritus, it was John Dalton, who, taking up the theories of the aforementioned, exposes his atomic model, in 1808.

Now, if we go to the word "bomb" the etymology would be: "The Spanish took it from the French" bombe ", derived from the Italian" bomba ", which in turn seems to come from the Latin" bombus ", with the meaning of ' buzzing of bees', 'deep or intense sound'; at the same time, this Latin word must come from the ancient Greek βόμβος, 'booms' with the meaning of' resonant '.

So the word bomb would make more sense than both together "atomic bomb" ..... it's just a speculation, but sometimes it seems that the "prophecies" not only have to survive the receiver or whoever sees it, but also time and interpretations of third or fourth or fifth or who knows how many.

Back
Top Bottom