Interaction i'm having on myspace with a Pentagon political analyst

Cyre2067

The Living Force
His first message came after apparantly he read a repost i did of "The Israel Lobby", which was that paper put out recently by those two professors discussing the impact of said lobby on our government. I put the messages in chronological order:
Mr. Analyst said:
Date: Apr 25, 2006 1:27 PM

where did you find that "The Israel Lobby" thing you posted on your blog??? LOL cause I just spent 15 mins reading that crap I hope you do realize that sooooo much in there is just Arab propaganda.

You have no clue how CLOSE the US and Israel work, its all kept VERY VERY secret, just so that the Muslim Countries dont go even more ballistic.

Did you know that IDF actually trains one of our highest Special Force units? ;)
My Response said:
Date: Apr 25, 2006 2:00 PM

its actually a paper written by two professors, one's from the u of chicago and the other's from yale i believe. From what i understood it's accurate, the information is cited at the end of the paper.

I know the US and Israel work extremely close together, the question is why, and more importantly who benefits?

I have another paper on the Mossad, which implicates it in the events of 9-11. That's available here: http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Stranger_Than_Fiction.htm
Mr Analyst said:
lol dude you're crazy for believing all that shit

take it from someone who is actually on the INSIDE, Israel is our ..1 ally in the Middle East, and it has nothing to do with Jews having the biggest influence on our Gov. and yes they do have the largest and wealthiest Lobby group in USA.

But it is us the USA who keeps Israel on the leash, you think they can't take care of the Middle East problem? lol oh hell yes they can, and they proved it before too. If we let them off the leash, they will conquer the whole freaking Middle East in week! Like they did during the Yom Kippur War in the 70s

We manipulate them and threaten them that we wont give them their aid if they use Military aggression.

You asked why and who benefits from this, Ill tell you a brief history. After the WW2 USSR proposed to the UN Security Council to split Palestine in half and give one half back to the Jews, which is their birthright land, and the other half to the Palestinians. The reason USSR did this is because they needed a puppet government and bases in the Middle East, they wanted Israel to be Communist country. Since MANY Jews helped Lenin overthrow the Tsar of Russia because Tsar Regime was VERY VERY anti-semetic and basically kept all the Jews as slaves and made them pay more Tax then anyone else. Anyway, Israeli pioneers werent stupid, instead of siding with USSR they sided with the West. Czechoslovakia, now it doesnt exist anymore, was the BIGGEST ally, they supplied all the weapons and planes to the Jews to fight the Palestinian and British aggression, then France joined the Jewish cause and later USA. Because of this USSR later invaded Czechoslovakia and basically killed off all those in the Gov that supported the Israeli cause and imposed a Communist regime.

Later of course USSR found other allies in the region, like Iran, Syria, Egypt, etc but still couldnt bring down those regimes down and impose Communist regime on them. So Israel was really its only hope, but that failed.

This is WHY the west, especially USA, tries to keep democratic regime alive in the Middle Eastern area, unfortunately Israel is still under threat 58 years later. WE benefit from having Israel as our ally, we use A LOT of their resources and bases for training and other secret operations that sometimes even the President doesnt know about.

This is my job, I am a Political Analyst on the Middle Eastern and Former Soviet Union Affairs, I do researches and brief Generals on these issues. So before you post those pro-Arab articles do a little research of your own first ;) and if you are a pro-arab, there is nothing wrong with that either!

oh and if you wanna know about Mossad involvment of 9/11 just ask me, I know ALL about it and ITS NOTHING what that stupid web site you gave me covers, its all fake shit.

Mossad actually TOLD us few days before Sept 11 that we will be attacked and we didn't listen to them. There is much more to this strory but thats the start.
And this last reponse i sent back to him this morning:

Well, from what i've gathered there are no democracies, period. What government's claim to be democratic are oligarchical in nature, representing the wealthy elite of that particular nation. With communication technology to the point that it is at, these elite can consolidate their power and influence and use it to manipulate governments and peoples en masse.

Israel and the US government, currently are being run by hardliners who have psychopathic tendencies or are flat out psychopaths. They have no feelings or guilt or remorse, no ability to empathize with their fellow man, and often are operating their brains from a primative region, the reptilian brain, which deals mostly with fear, flight/fight, and survival instinct.

They use the US and Israel to consolidate wealth and power, the prior is pretty much the latter in their terms, and they've been doing it for quite a long time. Archaelogical evidence suggests that Israel was never a "historic" homeland of the jews, and that bit is mostly taken from the bible, which typically isn't questioned. In fact, it's referenced as "the source" for ancient history because there simpy aren't any other records.

Analysis of the bible reveals it's contradictory, allegorical in nature, and obviously a collection of previous word-of-mouth traditions. Therefore it should be taken as any other piece of literature and not for factual information (since most of it cant be verified).

As such, Palestine is the rightful land of those who occupied it originally, or for the longest time in recorded history. In much the same way europeans displaced the native americans, zionists displaced the indigenous arabs claiming their ancestors came from there based on this piece of literature (which could have very well been doctored to make this alleged claim of ancestory).

Therefore, i wouldn't call myself "pro-arab" anymore then i would call myself "pro-native american", i simply try to remain objective and collect as much factual information as i can.

From my info gathering i've realized any information that comes directly from our government, press releases, speeches, etc is layer after layer of lies. Some truth mixed in makes the lie all the more believable, but when there is an element of deception one must disregard the whole as such.

From this i could conclude (if i were paranoid) that you were "assigned" to "engage" me due to the obvious nature of my profile in an attempt to gage weither or not i pose a "threat". However, if i believed that i wouldnt be sending this message, thou i do keep the possibility in mind.

I've been referred to as crazy, nuts, "out there" is the one my father likes to use, "liberal" has become the new bad word, which i find amusing because liberal in an of itself is merely a political position in which one strives for positive change. How it could be branded a slanderous or derogatory term i have no idea, i blame the genius that is Karl Rove.

I do enjoy interaction with other who's perspectives differ, so please feel free to respond/comment on anything i've said. Please don't include any inside info, i wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your superiors for "leaking" :-)

peace
Now what i find interesting is how he referred to me twice as "crazy". This was the first thing i picked up on. The second is his quick and easy discussion of history of the establishment of the state of israel. He leaves out a lot of details. The third is his profile has a picture of him in a US military uniform, so naturally I'm thinking he's myspace based cointelpro, trying to evaluate what i know and if im a "threat". I could use some perspective on this, and would be very interested to hear what my fellow forumites think.

Thanks Guys!
Brent

Mr. Analyst said:
But it is us the USA who keeps Israel on the leash, you think they can't take care of the Middle East problem? lol oh hell yes they can, and they proved it before too. If we let them off the leash, they will conquer the whole freaking Middle East in week! Like they did during the Yom Kippur War in the 70s

We manipulate them and threaten them that we wont give them their aid if they use Military aggression...[]...

...This is my job, I am a Political Analyst on the Middle Eastern and Former Soviet Union Affairs, I do researches and brief Generals on these issues.
As to how much the US is in control of Israel:

I worked on a rather extensive international TV documentary looking at the process of Rumsfeld's "transformation of the military to net-centric warfare"
We interviewed all kinds of military analysts (US and European), ex US-generals and ex- Special Forces.

The war-game "Millennium Challenge 2002" that everybody expected to be a training's run for the attack on Iraq was in fact a war game between the US and Israel set (interestingly enough) in the future (2010-215) while assuming the future military capabilities.

In a war game you have the blue team (US) and the red team (in this case Israel). The ex-general that was commanding the red team told us the following story (extremely shortened and paraphrased).

The start scenraio was that the US gave Israel an ultimatum to surrender. The ex-general knew that the US Administration would act according to their new doctrine of preemption, therefore his only logical option was to preempt the preemption and he, without warning launched a massive salvo of criuse missiles onto the US fleet in the Gulf taking out tens of thousands of US troops in a matter days, sinking 16 US navy ships, crippling their entire war machine before the 'actual' war even started. A complete disaster for the US.

Now that's what war games are for - so you know what to prevent in a real war.

How did Rumsfeld and his buddies deal with it:

They fired the ex-general as leader of the red team and declared a do-over. It didn't happen. Lets start again.

(I have the full transcript of the interview on file.)

So much for being in control - the control according to delusional psychopaths.

1) Preemption: kill 'em before "they" kill you.
2) "They" will think the same way.
3) Preempt the preemption: kill 'em now, and don't wait for tommorow.
4) 'They" will think the same way.
5) See, we should have killed them already. Now, where's that red button?!!!!

Indeed, so much for being in control of ones own LIFE.

It's also interesting that his vernacular is very casual and 'young', as it were - copious use of slang. Manipulation 101 - talk like you think you subject talks/thinks so he feels that you are like him, thus you are telling the truth/can be trusted. Unfortunately for him, he's underestimated your intelligence/awareness level - or he may have just 'aimed low' based on your posted age. Interesting.

Cyre, why dont you keep on listening what he has to say? After all he said "just ask me": Ask a few. Do not bother him. Follow. Listen. Hows that? It is stupid, I know.
anart said:
It's also interesting that his vernacular is very casual and 'young', as it were - copious use of slang. Manipulation 101 - talk like you think you subject talks/thinks so he feels that you are like him, thus you are telling the truth/can be trusted. Unfortunately for him, he's underestimated your intelligence/awareness level - or he may have just 'aimed low' based on your posted age. Interesting.
Yes he sounds young. It inspired me the image of a new-addendum who has been there perhaps 2-3 years and he is on the clouds because of his "level" and his "capacity to penetrate" the secrets. And this talks awful about this individual.
On the other hand, I think he is also being underestimated on his circles, since ever (because he is young, because he talks a lot, because hes full of it when he talks, so goes to myspace to shine). So he gladly flashes anyone with his "inside stories" -a "lol" whenever there is a chance.
And young also because of the stupidity to talk openly of secret of state, using them to put down all the others, like a kid using dad's Camaro to defeat the gang.
Kids usually crash and kill the girlfriend too.
So I just thought, Cyre, why dont you let him talk a bit more? And com'on, dont be offended for being called Crazy, man! Thats not the important thing (if there is something important here at all), you know it!
I am posting this because I have meet once a very very similar subject. Same thing! He crashed his Camaro, of course.

Oh im totally continuing with it, im interested to see what he has to say in response to my last msg. I just wanted to see if others felt the same or if my feeling he may be cointelpro, knowingly or not, was unjustified.

Okay here's the continuation for those of you following along.

Mr. Analyst said:
Date: Apr 26, 2006 1:52 PM

LOL you're awesome I must say! I just feel really bad that you feel that way. I do agree with you on the US stand, that this country is running by a dumb freak. But not Israel.

I have one simple question for you, so I hope you will answer this honestly. I sence you have A LOT of hate towards the Jews/Israel, why is that?

I'm just very curious, thats all
Now i think we're starting to see a pattern here :-) and my response:

Brent said:
lol, No hate towards the jews. I'm just drawing conclusions from the facts that i can gather. What i hate is the actions of the state of israel in regards to the palestinians. Hating actions and hating a people are two very different things. I hate the actions of our government in regards to Iraq, that said i do not hate the american people.

I hate oppression, i hate rape, i hate murder, i acknowledge they happen, but i will do my best to insure they don't. In my opinion these are universalisms, Murder is bad, rape is bad, displacing people from their land is bad, torture is bad. There is no room for debate, no "yeah, but's".

Have you read about MKULTRA? or Project Paperclip? Operation Northwoods? (all info is declassified and mostly available on wikipedia or from a google search) This is what governments with unlimited resources and levels of secrecy are capable of. This is just one of many reasons i believe our government was complicit in the attacks on 9-11.

I mean, you say you disagree with me, but you don't state why. You don't point out flaws in my logic, nor offer arguments against the major points i made. When you wrote the lengthy bit i read, understood, and responded with what i knew. Step up, do the same.

:-)

anart said:
I can't decide if he is what he says he is or if he is just delusional. If, on the other hand, he is cointelpro, would it not make more sense for him to come across as mature and serious rather than cool and hip? Isn't mature and serious what a naive myspacer would expect a big cheese pentagon analyst to be?

From his style of writing I find it hard to believe he is involved in conducting research and writing reports for Generals, unless he is deliberately dumbing it down or I am mistaken about the level of discourse among US generals. For example:

"one of our highest Special Force units"

a highest special force unit? Wouldn't that normally be one of our most elite special force units or something like that? Would you say "this is a high special operations unit, but that one over there is the highest"?

"After the WW2"

never heard an english speaker refer to "the world war 2"

"anti-semetic"

incorrect spelling.

"Czechoslovakia, now it doesnt exist anymore,"

what is the "now" doing there?

"and give one half back to the Jews, which is their birthright land,"

this last sentence belies a religious agenda, as does his later question about hating Jews.

If I had to guess, I would say that he is a slightly delusional loner with an interest in conspiracy theories who is just looking for friends on myspace.

Joe

Joe said:
If I had to guess, I would say that he is a slightly delusional loner with an interest in conspiracy theories who is just looking for friends on myspace.

Joe
Maybe so but in my experience in the military, education and intelligence were not necessary to succeed. However it seems most likely he is not who he claims to be.

Joe said:
"one of our highest Special Force units"

a highest special force unit? Wouldn't that normally be one of our most elite special force units or something like that? Would you say "this is a high special operations unit, but that one over there is the highest"?
Never heard Special Forces or Special Warfare units referred to as 'Special Force units.' This person reminds me of a relative that has some understanding and is intelligent, but likes to have long rants with little backup info and when they talk over their heads on certain subjects it shows.

I find it somewhat difficult to believe that a "Political Analyst on the Middle Eastern and Former Soviet Union Affairs" who "brief Generals on these issues" would write as poorly as this person does, in which case I am more inclined to agree with Joe's guess that this person is simply after attention.

Having said that, I have, during my time in the military, come across seemingly intelligent Warrant Officers who are not that articulate or literate, so anything is possible. In which case, I would be interested in looking at his myspace profile. Would you like to supply a link? Also, for anyone who does look at his profile, best to do so anonymously (anyone with a myspace account should not be logged in), as the extra attention may fuel his fire.

Ah, the many shades of Cointelpro.

Rhansen said:
Maybe so but in my experience in the military, education and intelligence were not necessary to succeed. However it seems most likely he is not who he claims to be.
I agree, unless their standards for:

This is my job, I am a Political Analyst on the Middle Eastern and Former Soviet Union Affairs, I do researches and brief Generals on these issues.
Has dropped dramatically.

He may however be what Joe says and somebody who is in actual fact, in the military (or was in the military) and has given himself an imaginary 'promotion' to this very important job (or it may even be as a Cointel pro 'analyst'). I doubt whether Generals would have the time or the patience with someone who can't spell, doesn't know their stuff, or (something that this guy may be able to do) tell them something they don't want to hear in a manner that will make them listen - apparently this is an important skill for army officers to have.

He doesn't even know about this 'Israel Lobby' thing for heavens sake! He doesn't even know who wrote it! That sounds strange for a person who is supposed to be researching. He should be widely read and up on current 'whats happenings'.

My experience with the military was very enlightening. It is quite political especially at the top. It usually starts around Colonel level. They are very 'fond' of writing briefs, (ie. getting Majors to write them) but I don't honestly see them being truthfull about the state of reality (if they ever are), until they are in a position of power in order to 'do' something, and even then they must be certain. The army also seems to be a lot about 'the means unto an end'. They worry a lot about 'an end', or what they want to achieve and let others usually work out how to do the 'means'. As long as they achieve 'the end', then that's all that matters.

If your 'mr analyst' is the 'real deal' then he will be able to tell you very specific details that only an 'insider' would know. These details will be both very specific (or particular to the situation) and very mundane (boring). ie. He could describe in minutae places he'd been and his thoughts and perceptions of them. No generalities. You'd get a sense of 'power' and 'colour' from his discriptions, not just vagueries and change the subject (I hope I haven't given any 'clues' away!).

Ps. my observation of the military is the Australian military which is probably more like the British in it's 'culture'. US may be different. I've only been in contact with one US military officer and he was a bit of a 'bounder'. More US civilian contractors though. They've gotta know their job and be good at it!

"I brief Generals for a living, and in my spare time, hang out on MySpace!"

I think he's lying. It's probably Rupert Murdoch under an alias.

:lol:

Warmest Greetings My Beloved Sibling Forumites and Reader Frienids,

Some most fascinating encounters you've had, Good Sir Cyre.

One thing seemed obvious, to me, after a preliminary analysis of "Mr. Analyst's" replies to you, most of all the first one: English is not this fellow's native language. His reply to you was filled with strongly characteristic errors in grammar and syntax that a native speaker and writer of Russian will often make. No other language's translation problems, when the seaker or writer is going from the native language's thinking straight into English, will display exactly the same, complete set and pattern of these errors as do those native speakers of the Russian language who did not grow up bilingually exposed to English from the very start. (At least that is the explanation just given to me by a friend who is an expert linguist and is also familiar with the unique set of problems encountered by Russians who learn English as a Second Language. He taught ESL to a good many of them in years gone by.)

Some similar errors are common to other languages, in the related language groups, but only native speakers of Russian who are translating, directly from their thinking in Russian, into English that they've only acquired as a second language, will produce all of them, plus a couple of others that are unique to such Russians too.

This caused me to wonder: Is "Mr. Analyst" indeed a military attach

Back
Top Bottom