infinite energy

TAS

A Disturbance in the Force
Laura,

I think I have decoded the infinite energy math code given by Cass, 353535. Test this in your free time; a pentagon with equal triangles facing inward. The three is the triangle form and the five is the pentagon form. If one were to build a pyramid using this form it will produce energy. This concept must be built and tested for performance. Have a great day!

T

Hi Tas

You say
Tas said:
If one were to build a pyramid using this form it will produce energy.

Can you back this claim up hard data, and step by step detailed instructions on how to replicate this? Especially given that you don't appear to have built it/tested it.

Tas said:
Test this in your free time; <snip> This concept must be built and tested for performance.

So why claim it works if you haven't tested it yourself? What data do you have that makes you so certain it will produce energy?
For that matter, how exactly would one go about building such a device? What matterials would you use? What type of energy would be produced and what would be needed to harvest it? I could go on...

This forum is not a good place to make claims without data to back you up.

TAS said:
Laura,

I think I have decoded the infinite energy math code given by Cass, 353535. Test this in your free time; a pentagon with equal triangles facing inward. The three is the triangle form and the five is the pentagon form. If one were to build a pyramid using this form it will produce energy. This concept must be built and tested for performance. Have a great day!

T

Your instructions are insufficient. Please, provide a photo of your model. In 353535 there are three 3's and three 5's. So your pyramid must have three triangles and three pentagons. To build such a pyramid you must probably do it in four dimensions. I believe Polaroid is now making cameras that work in 4D?

Back
Top Bottom