Increasing PSI??

wilecoyote said:
Guys if you want to significantly increase your PSI, try the Monroe Institute's Hemisync Gateway Program. That stuff is phenomenal! I have the entire programme. i got it free. I think the Universe/God has me and other truth seekers in mind. So, if anyone is interested, i can provide the torrent file.
The material is worth US $450. I was so amazed as to the synchronicity of coming across such a vital download.

PS
Really good material is not heavily marketed or advertised.
there are no promises or garuntees.
Thanx for the offer. I would like to try it out. Read all of the Monroe material in the 90's. It was always interesting, as was the man. I can be emailed at...

miraculous@canada.com

It would be helpful if you could recommend a program to use to download a bittorrent file. There seems to be several options when searching the topic.

ShamanSam said:
j0da said:
I was contemplating the issue of special abilities, PSI powers and after considerable time some inner voice explained these matters to me in such a way:

"Dear, all of these abilities will be given unto You, once You are ready. Look at yourself now, look at your outbursts of anger and frustration. How easily You loose control over your emotions and thoughts? What terrible things would you do, even unintentionaly during one of those outbursts, if You were given the power You long for? Imagine yourself smiting half of the town with fire and lightning only because You've lost control for a tiny second... Work steadily, wholeheartedly and patiently and once You've overcame your furious nature, you'll be granted with any power needed.".
Yes; heed your inner voice, it probably knows you best.

j0da said:
Remote sensing was always regarded to be an ability that would be beyond the reach of the "average human." It is quite often a side effect of spiritual freedom and, as such, it can be easily confused with the latter. However, it is in no way an indication, or even a measure, of the achievement of individual, spiritual freedom.

On the contrary, having abilities that others don't have can quickly become a considerable trap for the Being. In particular, it can lead to an increasing identification with a Being's emanations on a "higher" level than the human body. Thus, the Being can wind up stalled half-way "home," and cease striving for liberation altogether.

This, probably, was the main reason why Gotamo Siddharto (now known as the "Buddha") sternly rejected the pursuit of any kind of supra-normal ability (Pali: "siddhi") as a goal in itself.

Secondly, and more from a down-to-Earth viewpoint, one's ability to see things far away or tucked away in concealed places is better kept a darn good secret.

Humans go through incredible efforts to hide things from others and from themselves. And nothing throws a human mind in a bigger loop than the uncertainty about whether someone else found out about such a hidden thing or not.

Therefore, if someone is being suspected to be able to gain knowledge of hidden things, he or she can be certain to become the distinct focus of the compounded wrath of fellow humans who feel threatened that some of their sacred secrets may become exposed, rightfully so or not." Maximilian Joachim Sandor, Ph.D.
Right on the button.

After I made this post, I found myself saying "Ohh I should of added this, that and the other thing."
The one thing, I have come to really appreciate; on this site, is the high level of intelligence, truth, logic and research.

I should add; concerning Zygon, in my previous post. I was lucky to have gotten one of their first tapes.
They no longer make this tape available. It is now embedded with "Mind Scripting". They no longer have or sell the first tape without subliminals. I do not recommend their new tapes with mind scripting.
Very glad that you mentioned the 'mindscripting' thing. That is my fear with any person or business trying to sell anything along the lines of psi/mind enhancing programs. Personally, I am having great difficulty in getting back into meditation and I am looking forward to posters comment and suggestions.

schriss said:
ANOTHER thought I had is that all this increasing PSI, meditation and other stuff simply can't be required to graduate to next level, because those things are like hobby. Some are interested in it and some are not. Also, I can't expect my cat to start meditating, he will graduate after he learned.
And then, doesn't all this (PSI, OOBE, meditating, spiritual stuff) distract us from what we really should be doing which is to interact with PHYSICAL world and learn our lessons?

What I mean, isn't all this (channeling, OOBE, Monroe's conversations with "friends") like going out of class through window just to talk about next classes? But when we do that we are not in the class and in the end most of those who were there learning will graduate...
The importance of daily meditation is to increase mindfulness while experiencing life. Daily meditation is a grounding of a sense that allows one to go out into the world, experience it, learn lessons, all while being conscious and mindful. If one does not have a meditative practice, one could get swept up into the materialistic, STS mode.

However, you are right. Meditation is not the result in and of itself. It's all great if one can sit, meditate and be at peace, but if something happens that goes against one's ego and one gets all upset and angry, what good is the meditation practice? However, a solid meditation practice gives the groundwork for being conscious throughout one's activities and interactions in life.

Namaste

Thanks, I now realize what I had in mind :) By meditation I actually meant reaching the other side (like OOBE for example), while you are right, because I forgot how this state of higher awareness can be helpful down here on earth.
I did not gave up The Gateway Experience, I now have all Waves downloaded, but only first two waves are uncompressed WAV files, while the rest are MP3 files, I wonder if something got lost during compression (it all depends on settings, frequency cut-off and such things).
I tried first lesson of first wave (30 minutes tape) and didn't work for me so I will try again once or twice. If nothing happens I will give up and get back to it some other time.

Even if it didn't work for me (yet) I must say it's very professional stuff. Any txt tutorials are just no mach for this, it's like personal session led by Robert Monroe.

For those wishing to download just install eMule, connect to any server and Kad and search for "gateway experience" or "monroe institute" or "robert monroe"

I meditate twice a day, once at lunch during work and before i fall asleep at night. Generally i find my mind brings stuff up that i didn't "consider" enough during my "conscious" state. Never used tapes, but i reccomend "The high performance mind" by anna wise(its a book). She gives some good excercises to tweak your brain so your un/sub conscious can communicate with your conscious mind more easily. Makes remembering stuff and visualization much easier.

I also find i can pose questions in my mind and as long as i don't anticipate or wishfully think about the answer it comes through with clarity. Sometimes i can tell there's "static" and the message takes longer, but as long as i dont "listen" to the static, it remains just that and won't tune into actual messages. If i did listen to it it'd prolly be what i wanted to hear, and that feeling is enough for me to tune it out sotospeak. It's basically a voice in my head, that i've always thought of as my sub/unconcious, maybe it's my "higher" self ::shrugs::

wilecoyote wrote:
Guys if you want to significantly increase your PSI, try the Monroe Institute's Hemisync Gateway Program. That stuff is phenomenal! I have the entire programme. i got it free. I think the Universe/God has me and other truth seekers in mind. So, if anyone is interested, i can provide the torrent file.
The material is worth US $450. I was so amazed as to the synchronicity of coming across such a vital download.
Didn't try it, and judging from the name I'm bit sceptical about it real purpose.
This Monroe Institute and moreover, the program name is Gateway.
Couldn't it be a direct GATEWAY into our brain, I mean some mind controlling stuff, ha?? just a thought

hey ziggystarlust,
i shall email you the torrent. The program i use is bit comet. although azureus and utorrent work fine.

cheers.

Thanx Wilecoyote..received files. Now to learn Bit Torrents. It 'ain't gonna be purdy. In my case, the battle between man and machine usually has the machine winning. We shall see.

Hi! I just uploaded a ebook i found. It seems to be a free document so no harm in downloading it.
I have just read bits of it, but I will print out a hardcopy and read the full work later this week I hope.
From what I have seen/read its quite good, not that I have much or any experience with this kind of stuff ^_^

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/23833156/Unleash_Your_Telekinetic_Ability.pdf.html
(Klick on "free" and select a download server and wait a few seconds then download)

Table of Contents
GENERAL TERMS.................................................................5
SUMMARY............................................................................. 6
PREFACE ..............................................................................7
ABOUT THE AUTHOR............................................................... 7
A TELEKINESIS DOCUMENT IS RARE TO FIND ............................. 8
ABOUT THE EDITIONS ............................................................. 8
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT ....................................................... 10
TELEKINESIS INTRODUCTION..........................................13
SUMMARY........................................................................... 14
MENTAL CONDITION..........................................................15
SUMMARY........................................................................... 18
PHYSICAL PLANE INTRODUCTION..................................19
SUMMARY........................................................................... 20
MENTAL PLANE INTRODUCTION .....................................21
SUMMARY........................................................................... 23
AURA INTRODUCTION.......................................................24
SUMMARY........................................................................... 29
THE CHAKRAS....................................................................31
SUMMARY........................................................................... 35
TELEKINESIS FUNDAMENTALS .......................................36
FOCUS FUNDAMENTAL ......................................................... 36
ENERGY FUNDAMENTAL........................................................ 40
FORCE FUNDAMENTAL ......................................................... 42
SUMMARY........................................................................... 42
FORCE FUNDAMENTALS ..................................................44
SIGHT FUNDAMENTAL .......................................................... 44
EMOTION FUNDAMENTAL...................................................... 45
TENSION FUNDAMENTAL ...................................................... 46
SUMMARY........................................................................... 47
ENERGY VS. WIND .............................................................48
SUMMARY........................................................................... 49
ALTERED REALITY ............................................................50
SUMMARY........................................................................... 52
ENERGY VS. OBJECT ........................................................53
SUMMARY........................................................................... 56
PSI ATTACKS......................................................................58
SUMMARY........................................................................... 63
FUNDAMENTALS LESSONS..............................................65
BETTER YOUR DRINKING HABITS............................................ 66
THE HAMBURGER TEST......................................................... 68
THE ANIMAL FAT TEST .......................................................... 69
MEDITATION EXERCISE......................................................... 71
THE BROW CHAKRA.............................................................. 73
PROCESSING INFORMATION .................................................. 74
CABLE TEST ........................................................................ 75
CREATING YOUR FIRST PSIBALL ........................................... 76
HEALING WITH JUST A TOUCH................................................ 79
STOPPING AN OBJECT .......................................................... 80
TELEKINESIS LESSONS....................................................82
MOVING PAPER ................................................................... 83
CANDLE EXERCISE............................................................... 86
SHAKING AND CALMING A TREE ............................................. 87
WIND THEORY ..................................................................... 87
WITHIN THE MIND'S EYE........................................................ 89
THE EMOTIONAL FLY ............................................................ 91
THE FLYING BIRD ................................................................. 92
TWO FLIES IN FLIGHT............................................................ 92
MOVING PAPER INSIDE TV.................................................... 93
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS..................................96
TELEKINESIS FAQ ............................................................... 96
AURA FAQ ......................................................................... 98
FOCUS FAQ ....................................................................... 99
ENERGY FAQ ................................................................... 100
FORCE FAQ ..................................................................... 101
RELIGION FAQ.................................................................. 103
GLOSSARY .......................................................................104

(Edit: 241 PAGES. Hope its not to expensive to print out in a copyshop)

hi there,
I have been trying to download the torrent files for Paul Scheeles paraliminal series, hemisync gateway and holosync awkening level 1...only thing is, there are only a few peers/seeds so it will take in the region of 500 hours to download any one of these, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get hold of these torrents?

j0da said:
I was contemplating the issue of special abilities, PSI powers and after considerable time some inner voice explained these matters to me in such a way:

"Dear, all of these abilities will be given unto You, once You are ready. Look at yourself now, look at your outbursts of anger and frustration. How easily You loose control over your emotions and thoughts? What terrible things would you do, even unintentionaly during one of those outbursts, if You were given the power You long for? Imagine yourself smiting half of the town with fire and lightning only because You've lost control for a tiny second... Work steadily, wholeheartedly and patiently and once You've overcame your furious nature, you'll be granted with any power needed."

As of other, non-offensive abilities like precognitive dreams, telepathy and astral travel..yeah, we could surely use some of those for the benefit of all. Especially independent communication and remote viewing would be of great use in this more and more oppresive and controlled world. Therefore, let me provide you, fellow travellers, with these links:

http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/e_telepa.htm

and

http://www.viewzone.com/max11.html

Hi Joda,

Thanks for the links--they gave really good information as I have a lot of natural ability in this area, but have never really been able to figure out why somtimes I'm able to pick up information from friends an family I know on the other side of the world and other times people right here I get nothing from. An example is that I knew when two of my cousins died even though they were both in Europe and I had not seen them in a very long time. I had a co-worker who walked around this office and went home sick. Her doctor told her she had the flu, but she died of Leukemia the next day and I picked up nothing. The telepathy seminar said that the sender needed to be aware of the situation--and my coworker was not, she was told she had the flu.

Something that neither site mentioned was the way the information comes in--I get it in symbols and have to figure out what things mean, some times it is clear to me, but other times it is not. Example: I have a co-worker and afew years ago I got a flash in my mind about him---I saw him sitting and his legs were cut off mid thigh and I could see all the blood and vessles inside of his legs----it was disturbing and I certainly was not going to mention that. The next week he took off of work for surgery for varicose veins in his legs. Things like that happen to me all the time---an of course I only mention them to close family and friends because most folks do not get it. Any one else understand why the symbology?

p.s. just to attact some interest here is a short excerpt from the remote sensing "tutorial":

"Two dire warnings, though, before the fun begins:

Remote sensing was always regarded to be an ability that would be beyond the reach of the "average human." It is quite often a side effect of spiritual freedom and, as such, it can be easily confused with the latter. However, it is in no way an indication, or even a measure, of the achievement of individual, spiritual freedom.

On the contrary, having abilities that others don't have can quickly become a considerable trap for the Being. In particular, it can lead to an increasing identification with a Being's emanations on a "higher" level than the human body. Thus, the Being can wind up stalled half-way "home," and cease striving for liberation altogether.

This, probably, was the main reason why Gotamo Siddharto (now known as the "Buddha") sternly rejected the pursuit of any kind of supra-normal ability (Pali: "siddhi") as a goal in itself.

Secondly, and more from a down-to-Earth viewpoint, one's ability to see things far away or tucked away in concealed places is better kept a darn good secret.

Humans go through incredible efforts to hide things from others and from themselves. And nothing throws a human mind in a bigger loop than the uncertainty about whether someone else found out about such a hidden thing or not.

Therefore, if someone is being suspected to be able to gain knowledge of hidden things, he or she can be certain to become the distinct focus of the compounded wrath of fellow humans who feel threatened that some of their sacred secrets may become exposed, rightfully so or not." Maximilian Joachim Sandor, Ph.D.

Just a question to those of you who are interested in this year old thread - what does 'developing these abilities' do for you - objectively. Are you 'phenomenon chasing'? Are you dreaming that it matters? Are you asleep?

Oh yeah..my old post from the times where my cup was full and I thought I knew something. Pushing Buddism, Scientology and my inflated ego all over. I don't delete old posts for the sake of continuity, but when they are brought from the past to forum members' attention like in this case I have only one choice - to denounce it as full of crap.

Seriously people..don't get distracted. You can gain "special" abilities just from honestly interacting on this forum. No, you won't cast fireballs, but since the World is already on fire that kind of ability isn't what is really needed. In the world overrun by psychos, different super-heroes are called for. We need smart and agile bad ass truth seekers who can cut through the bullshit like knife through butter and for god's sake - we need an ARMY!

Meanwhile, for those who desire gaining "remote viewing" ability immediately I have a simple advice - just sit in front of your TV and watch it with a remote in your hand. Bingo! You are remote viewing...

anart said:
Just a question to those of you who are interested in this year old thread - what does 'developing these abilities' do for you - objectively. Are you 'phenomenon chasing'? Are you dreaming that it matters? Are you asleep?
The questions put forth by anart are very important to consider. If you are seeking to develop your psychic abilities, an addition question to ask is what will you do with these abilities? To help others or for your own personal gains? Will you be seeking the limited/"wishful thinking" quest? Are you "daydreaming" that if you have "powers," you would be "saving" the world? No path is that easy.

I am hearing impaired (deaf in my left, impaired in my right, due to bacterial meningitis). I am partly limited in my communication skills and the means to communicate. During my youth, I so desire to gain my hearing back...finding any ways to gain it back, anything at all! However, I then painfully realized that seeking the "cure" will only bring disappointments and a waste of time. So, I will stick with what I have and use my limited abilities as best as I can. I do not think of myself as inferior or "dumb." Being deaf or blind or disabled would never stop one from reading/knowing and gaining knowledge. For me (as well others), it is the matter of increasing awareness and putting forth your knowledge into practice. Who knows, your "psychic" abilities may be developed as naturally as you gain knowledge/understanding in the long run. Just my thoughts.

Patience is a virtue.

Edit:

I just re-read this thread, and I'd like to bring my thoughts/experiences on the subject of meditation.

I think it was a year ago or two that I was practicing meditation, from the books on Tao and Tai Chi. Specifically, from the two books of Kosta Danaos ("The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal" and "Nei Kung: The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages"). Basically, it's focusing on navel for an hour. I did the excerise a few times, with focusing on navel. And, I felt so much heat stirring within that area. So, I stopped and I really don't want to burst myself into flames.

I only now meditate with a focus on the "third eye" in hope of clearing away the monkey chatters. It's really nosey up there.

1) schriss: Wave I and Wave II available for downloads? Is this available free or do you have to buy it first (eBook)? Sounds
like these are MP3/WAV format and not transcripts (I am very hard-of-hearing)? If available for free(ie not pirated?, where please?

2) GRiM: I tried: hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/23833156/Unleash_Your_Telekinetic_Ability.pdf.html (subbed xx for tt) and file not found?

Back
Top Bottom