In the Nape of the Neck

name

Jedi Master
I was looking up things related to the thread "Joseph Newman on Psychopathy"

I found some connections which look interesting. Compare, or connect:

Laura said:
But Newman has a different idea entirely. He believes that psychopathy is essentially a type of learning disability or "informational processing deficit" that makes individuals oblivious to the implications of their actions when focused on tasks that promise instant reward. Being focused on a short-term goal ...
and from the thread "By, For and of Psykopats"
J. said:
CONTROL OF THE HUMAN GENOME

Quite simply they need to control the human genome and the public reaction to the open genome. DRD4 R7. That's it folks. The genetic basis of psykopathology. They have presented this gene as the genetic basis of danger-ignoring, novelty-seeking behavior and of a type of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. I consider every extreme novelty-seeker I have ever met to have been a path, and I've seen ADHD, in many instances, be a misdiagnosis for psykopathology ...
IMHO ADHD is a "learning disorder", and that seems to be confirmed by the very interesting page on the subject over at Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention-deficit_hyperactivity_disorder

I've only browsed this last article superficially but it looks worth reading in its own right.

Why do I post this ? In the first quote above, "Newman" says that psykopatology is "a type of learning disability". In the second quote, "J" states that psykopatology has often been a misdiagnosis for psykopatology. Laura is IMO outing "Newman" as a debunker, and the piece by "J" I quote above pretty much says that: that "they" are trying to hide what he says is be the genetic basis for psykopatology behind misdiagnoses. But there is more.

There is mention in the Quran, as I remember from one of Laura's recent posts, that certain people renowned for their superior moral views would be destroyed by "a worm in the nape of the neck". This "worm" was IIRC interpreted to be related to some factor present in DNA which "looks like a worm". Suppose that the "worm" is not DNA and not a bone structure. Now check this, also from the ADHD page linked above:

Wikipedia said:
Castellanos "The posterior inferior vermis of the cerebellum is smaller in ADHD. I think that that is a true fact. It's taken about five years to convince myself that that's the case. That's about as much as I know--that I'm confident about..."
"Vermis" is Latin for worm. The "posterior inferior vermis" is a part of the "Cerebellar Vermis", a structure in the cerebellum, which happens to be located "in the nape of the neck".

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebellar_vermis
http://www.medfriendly.com/cerebellarvermis.html

or run a search for "cerebellar vermis". If you search for "posterior inferior vermis", lots of papers related to ADHD will come up (226 on google, 98 on alltheweb).

Graphs of connections I see:
Learning disorder" --- ADHD --- DRD4 R7 --- Psykopatology
and
ADHD --- Vermis Cerebellum --- Nape of the Neck --- Dul Qarnain

Does anybody else see connections here ?
Does this have any significance ?

Back
Top Bottom