⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

Well, as recommended here to me I got my son to check Wise.com and also Glorify.com and both require mobile phone connection. I do not want to use a mobile phone so those methods are out. I do not have a local bank close to me anymore and sending a cheque by post charges more than Paypay deducts.

If Fotcm has no objection I will continue to use paypal for it's convenience but I will keep my bank balance at a minumum in case they want to raid said account. The only other alternative is to get Fotcm's bank account and sort code and I could ring my bank on a regular basis to make a transfer or set up a standing order.

I terminated my Paypal account, and would also like to have account details, when sending directly from my bank account (from Finland). I tried Wise, but got confused with all the questions about email addresses and such.

Thanks in advance.

I want to get rid of my paypal account too... but I am wondering how I send money to either the US or France from here in Australia? Can I do a direct transfer to your account from here?

Just a heads up, Jefferson is sending bank info for CSM, the French bank account (correct me if I'm wrong on that Jefferson). If you would like bank details for US FOTCM bank, please PM me.
I sent the French bank info for CSM only because that has worked smoothly for me from an another European bank.

@Ursus Minor , now that @Chu is more available, I'll defer the sending of the info to her since she's responsible for the accounts. 🙂

It is comforting to see folks contributing to keep the lighthouse going.❤️

I've been using airtm since January, it works good for me and it has low fees (is that how the money they take is called?) comparing it to Paypal which I never liked for the high percentage in fees. Transactions between airtm users have no fees and when you want to withdraw money the fees are very low. I don't know if it works the same way when you want to add money to your airtm account from a bank (when adding from Paypal the fees are high), I only receive payments there and withdraw when necessary, there are many other functions I don't know but it has proven to be good.

Back
Top Bottom