Importance and Wonder of the Network

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I thanks to Laura, the Cassiopaean and old-dedicated members for created this forum. And we all certainly benefit from the information, but I also noticed that everyday lots of guests come here for information and learn.
So, just like Laura says “We’ve gotta keep the light going.”

December 17, 1994
A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.

Q: (DM) Networking is the way to get things done from 3rd level into 4th level?

A: Coming from 4th level into 3rd because of influence of wave.

Q: (DM) So, each of us has a skill that we develop and help each other. (L) We are all part of a body.

A: This is the way lives in STO

January 14, 1995
A: We have told you many times to communicate with each other and network and share ideas, because that is how you LEARN and PROGRESS! But, you are beginning to rely on us for all your answers, and you do not LEARN that way!!!!!!!
Now, try this, you will be thunderstruck with the results: Each of you has stored within you unlimited amounts of factual and "Earthshaking" information.
This information was put into your consciousness in order for you to retrieve it in order for you to learn. Now just start by holding a discussion about the last series of questions you were trying to ask us, and "let it flow

November 28th 2009
Q: (L) You mean, if we, our group, our forum, our activities generate certain energies, it empowers people who aren't even connected to us to do things?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well!

(C******) So they would have the courage to stand up and say what really is.

(L) Well, I guess we gotta keep on going because it's so much fun to see these things coming out! (laughter) I mean, I don't wanna stop the show or anything. We've gotta keep the lights going.

And Cs said that it would be “beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks.”

“March 14, 1998
A: My dear, Networking with those in your presence now has already proven to be an explosively positive and expansive experience for you. It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized. So, trust... watch... look... listen... and learn... Grow and expand, evolve and transform and rejoice with the quadrillion times quadrillions to benefit from this sharing!!!”

And even though, some people unconsciously influences by from the 4th STS beings’s implant or mind control, but, Cs said that “When they are exposed to truth, the waves are generated to prevent their reception and to strengthen pre-coded thought patterns of resistance.”
Maybe that’s why more and more people stepping out to public and boldly speaks for current situations. And they talked about things that similar to our understandings.

February 11, 1995
Q: (L) Okay, on one occasion you responded to a question by saying that JW and Mike F had "reported" me. Obviously this was not done consciously. You then said that they were unconscious and unwitting agents for the Lizzies. This perhaps implies that they have been abducted. How many times has JW been abducted and when did the abductions start?

A: He has been "contacted" or abducted 186 times beginning at age 4.

Q: What about Mike?

A: Are you ready for this? 446 times.

Q: {General sounds of amazement} How does the control mechanism work with these two since, obviously, they would both be quite amazed to hear this, if not, in fact, go into complete denial?

A: Waves are transmitted into their minds which stimulate pre-coded implants. They are monitored. When they are exposed to truth, the waves are generated to prevent their reception and to strengthen pre-coded thought patterns of resistance.

September 9, 1995

A: Physical implantations do occur. The precise locations vary according to the desired effects. And when it comes to the interactions between the human species in 3rd density, and other STS issues in 4th density, there are a variety of mechanisms in use as well as a variety of directives and objectives.
For example, some implants are used merely for tracking. Others are used to alter consciousness, and still others are designed to be mind altering or motor altering mechanisms. Each of these has a different structure and a different material content according to which is being employed and for what purpose. ...
But, in any case, it is true that implants do get implanted for various reasons

I don’t know I have implant or not, but about 7 years ago I have heard metallic voices in one of my ear several occasions, then I said back to who ever they are ‘I don’t care, or I don’t like to listen ugly voices’ then it stopped. Haha.

Hello Kay Kim,
Sometimes a gorgeous tapestry becomes worn and needs for someone to sit down with a needle and refresh some of the threads. Thank you for being the hand holding the needle and for providing the much needed threads. :love:

Back
Top Bottom