Imminent Alien Disclosure?

This is all over the news internationally

So now the liberals are making sure we welcome extra terrestrials with open arms:

“ I think that we have to stop calling them aliens because 'aliens' is a derogatory term for anything," they said in the interview. “

“Lovato also hit back at "misconceptions" about UFOs, such as the idea that "they're harmful or that they'll come and take over the planet".

“"I really think that if there was anything out there that would want to do that to us, it would have happened by now," they said. “

"I think that if there were beings that could harm us, we would have been gone a long time ago.”

Good grief! Get ready for the SJW brigade defending the “Lizzies”.!
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry
Next they will call for people to stop calling Sasquatch “Big Foot” because they might be offended. Unbelievable.

Next they will call for people to stop calling Sasquatch “Big Foot”
"...we have to stop calling them aliens because 'aliens' is a derogatory term for anything..."
This is just someone's subjective opinion. So what is the media's reason for covering it? A psychological ploy to discourage use of the word "aliens" in general. Promotion of Newspeak. Very common now.

Even critical race theory is now called "social emotional learning" - an attempt to escape the backlog of articles and social media commentary against critical race theory.

@c.a. ,

The Sarfatti interview is interesting I think. Jack Sarfatti is was in several of the Cs sessions. Trump's uncle had access to all the Tesla papers he says in the interview. Strangely very pro Trump. He has already voted for Trump. He does not mince words. Is he on the right track? I don't know.

Some session references:

Session 26 December 1998:

Session 20 August 2001:

Session 11 August 2018:

There was another mathematical physicist who is probably more credible by the name of (Roger) Ruggero Santilli (kind of thought of him by mistake) He was at one of the Cs sessions and asked very interesting questions at the Cs urging. He in now 85 years old.

There is a lot to reference in other sessions too so I will just use this first session as an example:

Session 27 May 1995:

I inadvertently posted the above post before adding my newer discovery of George Bush's involvement with the "Philadelphia Experiment".

Here are some references:

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Why are they coming out with this story? Besides disinformation...

A: Slow revelation to effect gauge of public response.

Q: (L) Should V____ stand behind Terry and put her hands on his shoulders for energy?

A: Not necessary because Terry has adequate energy of his own. George Bush was involved with Philadelphia experiment.

We are not that far from a president who has had more of a "deep state" awareness of 4D time travel.

I think this may have many implications for the strange turn of events we are witnessing.

Navy aviator George H.W. Bush and his squadron attacked

George H.W. Bush, 41st President, Dies at 94

If a previous president has that much of an awareness of such things as time travel then it makes one wonder how the "deep state" is trying to control public reaction to any disclosure.

In the same 1994 session they ask about Al Bielek and his story:

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek really who he claims to be?

A: No. Was technician but not aboard vessel.

Q: (L) So he did not go back and forth in time?

A: Correct.

Q: (T) So he's trying to make himself out to be more than he actually is?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) He is a wannabe?

A: No. He is an agent of the government.

Q: (T) Is Preston also a government agent?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Why are they coming out with this story? Besides disinformation...

A: Slow revelation to effect gauge of public response.

I think this a possible reason for the UFO tidbits being released.

I realized there was a recent video which might have direct proof of alien technology used on humans. Takeover can also be orchestrated on the nano-level, subduing the target population. Especially if we are an older model, now deemed obsolete and the Lizzies wanna create a new slave model - "build back better" - for their purposes.

Stew Peters Show: EXCLUSIVE Pfizer Vial Images Released - Patriots vs The Machine

Dr. Carrie Madej repeatedly shows mechanical sphere formations and moving mechanical stuff that looks like nano robots in action. There is a transparent glass-like nanorobot, which looks like it has a sort of a Predator-invisibility cloaking turned on
and it mechanically circles a black sphere - in the Pfizer-vial liquid sample - in a ragged, staccato machine-like fashion.
She describes growing formations, where something under the microscope is building tendril-connected structures. What-ever is built there its growing. Besides there is the tentacled Cthulhu alien as well: which at one point appears to have become aware of them - that humans are watching it - and appear to turn its kraken head towards the doctors.

For comparison Dr. Carrie shows a humans-made nano-robot, which looks like low tech, compared to the saucer/clam-shaped thing circling the metal ring (as if it were a train on a rail) in the sample.

She states multiple times, she never seen anything like this - Pfizer vial contents under the microscope - and to her it looks like this is not human science. As if these techniques were borrowed from aliens. The video also feels this might be demonic technology on display. Especially when she recounts parasites swimming happily around in the sample under the microscope. I got the crazy idea / feeling that the earlier video showing a live parasite-bath, which is a vaccine vial sample under the microscope - is (looks like) some amniotic fluid from a demons womb. Considering the spike protein gets concentrated in the womb of women, this appears to be some kind of the demonized / satanized version of the "immaculate conception".

This whole video felt like a script from a Hollywood alien invasion movie, except more creepy, as it is happening in real life before our eyes.

Kevin W. McCairn Ph.D states that the released covid bioweapon has now been aerosolized - like the DDT sprayings of people in the '50s - and is affecting crowd behaviors around the world. Only the sprayer machines are not needed anymore as people are perfectly used to breath out the aerosol. This bioweapon - according to neuroscientist Dr. McCairn - is making people lose their inhibitions (we have Samenow's research about this on the forum here) and helping turning them more aggressive losing all conscious control. Into the new, fast & crazy Hollywood-style zombies?

I stated last year, if I were an alien general, I would spray the targeted planet with an insecticide to make invasion way easier consuming much less war resources. Well, we appear to have reached the point, where it appears that Lizzie Pest Control was turned ON.

Last edited:
I watched one small 1m clip this afternoon, among many ones you can watch when you follow some channes on Telegram.
I was not impressed enough to repost it or whatever (or i could spend all day to do so).
But here just read a comment on another post referencing this clip, of a lizard speaking at the UN (united nations !?)
So i searched again on it, found the longer version which is 2m31s, it seems to be produced by a sub group of the UN (UN development), and it's about COP26, here's the tweet and clip :

Is this a kind of predictive programming, using well known "Jurassic Park"s velociraptor" to help people to get used to a smiliar event in the future ?

I like what little I know about Jack Sarfatti. He said this:

The material universe has a super-conscious cosmic mind...Also it is testable scientifically - not a matter of faith. "Consciousness" is a simple physical phenomenon like "gravity". I am quite serious here. This is a great discovery - perhaps the greatest ever.
- Dr Jack Sarfatti

With regard to the OP question, Is Alien Disclosure Imminent?, I would say no, because of the danger of disrupting what little is left of orderly civilization. However, I could be wrong. Recently the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), remarked that extraterrestrials could be responsible for UAP phenomena experienced by US Navy pilots. I take it that "extraterrestrials" means the same thing as aliens, but I prefer to think of it as a non-human intelligence, possibly a super-conscious cosmic mind.

Pentagon announces new group to investigate reports of UFOs near certain military sites​

ufo-dod-navy-gty-jt-210604_1622833615977_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Government report on UFO investigation released
A declassified version of the government report presented to Congress on unexplained a...Read More
U.S. Dept. of Defense via AFP via Getty Images, FILE

November 24, 2021
In the wake of a UFO report last summer, the Pentagon has announced the formation of a new group that will investigate reports of UFOs close to sensitive military areas.

The new Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group will specifically look at reports of Unexplained Aerial Phenomena (UAP) near U.S. military facilities. UAP is the military term to describe what is known as UFOs or Unexplained Flying Objects.

"Incursions by any airborne object into our SUA (Special Use Airspace) pose safety of flight and operations security concerns, and may pose national security challenges," said a Pentagon press release using the term that includes restricted military airspace, military operations areas, firing ranges and places restricted for national security and other uses.

MORE: Few answers in unclassified UFO report
In a memo outlining the group's formation, Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks wrote that unidentified aerial phenomena in special-use areas "represents a safety of flight risk to aircrews and raises potential national security concerns."

PHOTO: This video grab image obtained April 28, 2020, courtesy of the U.S. Department of Defense shows part of an unclassified video taken by Navy pilots that have circulated for years showing interactions with unidentified aerial phenomena.

U.S. Dept. of Defense This video grab image obtained April 28, 2020, courtesy of the U.S. Department of Defense

The new group will synchronize the Pentagon's efforts with other federal agencies "to detect, identify and attribute objects of interest in Special Use Airspace (SUA), and to assess and mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security."

MORE: Upcoming UFO report to Congress creating lots of buzz
It will be overseen by the under secretary of defense for intelligence, who will head an executive council including the director of the Joint Staff and senior officials from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Last June, the U.S. intelligence community released a report requested by Congress that provided the first unclassified assessment of Unexplained Aerial Phenomena.

MORE: Pentagon declassifies Navy videos that purportedly show UFOs
Compiled by the Navy's Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, that report could not explain 143 incidents and said 18 of them appeared "to demonstrate advanced technology." The UAP Task Force will now be absorbed into the newly formed group announced by the Pentagon.

The UAP report also identified the need to make improvements in the Pentagon's processes, policies, technologies and training to improve its ability to understand UAP.

NASA 'looks to the heavens' for help: Agency enlists 24 theologians to assess how the world would react to the discovery of alien life on distant planets and how it might change our perception of gods and creation

• NASA is hiring 24 theologians to take part in its program the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) at Princeton University
  • The group will asses how humans will react if alien life is found on other planets and how the discovery will impact our ideas of gods and creation
  • Dr Andrew Davison, a priest and theologian at the University of Cambridge with a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is among 24 theologians
  • Davison believes we are getting closer to finding life on other planets

NASA is looking to the heavens for help with assessing how humans will react if alien life is found on other planets and how the discovery could impact our ideas of gods and creation.

The agency is hiring 24 theologians to take part in its program at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) at Princeton University in New Jersey, which NASA gave a $1.1 million grant to in 2014.

CTI is described as building 'bridges of under understanding by convening theologians, scientists, scholars, and policymakers to think together - and inform public thinking - on global concerns.'

The program aims to answer questions that have baffled us since the begging of time such as what is life? What does it mean to be alive? Where do we draw the line between the human and the alien? What are the possibilities for sentient life in other places?

Now that NASA has two rovers on Mars, several probes orbiting Jupiter and Saturn and is set to launch the James Web Telescope tomorrow that study galaxy, star and planet formation in the universe, it seems that the agency is hopeful it is on the right path to discovering life outside of Earth.

And it needs a little help from above to help those of us living below to understand if that happens.

The Rev Dr Andrew Davison, a priest and theologian at the University of Cambridge with a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is among 24 theologians, The Times reports.

'Religious traditions would be an important feature in how humanity would work through any such confirmation of life elsewhere,' Davidson shared in a blog post on the University of Cambridge site.

'Because of that, it features as part of NASA's ongoing aim to support work on 'the societal implications of astrobiology', working with various partner organizations, including the Center of Theological Inquiry at Princeton.'

Davison is set to publish a book next year, titled Astrobiology and Christian Doctrine, which notes he believes we are getting closer to finding life on other planets.

Davison's book notes: 'The headline findings are that adherents of a range of religious traditions report that they can take the idea in their stride.

'Non-religious people also seem to overestimate the challenges that religious people . . . would experience if faced with evidence of alien life.'

Studies and surveys have shown that US Christians are less likely to believe life exists on other planets, but Davison is not the only 'believer' who does not think the idea of extraterrestrials is impossible.

Duilia de Mello, an astronomer and physics professor at Catholic University, said she has several seminarians in her classes who often bring up theoretical questions about intelligent life in the universe.

'If we are the products of creation, why couldn't we have life evolving in other planets as well? There's nothing that says otherwise,' de Mello told The Washington Post in August.

In 2008, the Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of 'extraterrestrial brothers' perhaps more evolved than humans.

'In my opinion this possibility (of life on other planets) exists,' said Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, a 45-year-old Jesuit priest who is head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict.

'How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere,' he told the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano in an interview in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition, explaining that the large number of galaxies with their own planets made this possible.

Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: 'Certainly, in a universe this big you can't exclude this hypothesis'.

However, not all theologians are on board with the idea of life on other planets.

Albert Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, said in a 2008 interview when asked if there are such thing as aliens: 'The answer is no; that’s speculative.

'We have no reason to believe there is any other story out there. There is nothing in Scripture that says there can’t be some form of life somewhere. But what we are told is that the cosmos was created in order that on this planet Jesus Christ, in space and time and history, would come to save sinful humanity.'

The James Web Telescope, which is set to launch Christmas Day, could however change the way we look at the universe and maybe what is written in scriptures of all religions.

It has been described as a 'time machine' that could help unravel the secrets of our universe, with distant objects emitting light from further back in time.

The telescope will be used to look back to the first galaxies born in the early universe more than 13.5 billion years ago.

The goal of this powerful device is to unravel the mysteries of supermassive black holes, distant alien worlds, stellar explosions, dark matter, and more.

Studies and surveys have shown that US Christians are less likely to believe life exists on other planets, but Davison is not the only 'believer' who does not think the idea of extraterrestrials is impossible.
24 theologians to assess, how they could pull off a fake Alien Invasion, before the real one begins. I voiced multiple times on RT already, that I think the invasion is simply New Tenants moving into the Apartment Planet and the earlier tenants = poor lost humanity living on the surface is being evicted. Since like real bums, we can't go anywhere, we must be pest controlled. Like when a new buyer orders a chemical cleansing of the house, so the workers can sweep up the stunned or dead roaches. The new owner wants a clean house, so he clearly wouldn't like us scatter to the winds to try our luck as Cavemen..

Just like with visionary / Nostradamus-type Hollywood projects, namely Star Trek and other excellent invasion movies and TV Shows (Colony 2016-2018), I think we have been adequately warned by our contemporary Nostradamuses, who all seem to have moved to work on scripts at Hollywood, since there is all the money.

Last edited:
I‘ve put the article here because (at that moment) I had no idea where else to put it 😉

Maybe moderators can find a betrer/proper place….

And I also think that alien disclosure is not likely; more likely, aliens to come will be in form of meteors/comets …

But I found the aricle interesting with this religion part added to the mix of all this UFO business/offices/… that Gouvernements are currently playing with….

NASA 'looks to the heavens' for help: Agency enlists 24 theologians to assess how the world would react to the discovery of alien life on distant planets and how it might change our perception of gods and creation

• NASA is hiring 24 theologians to take part in its program the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) at Princeton University
  • The group will asses how humans will react if alien life is found on other planets and how the discovery will impact our ideas of gods and creation
  • Dr Andrew Davison, a priest and theologian at the University of Cambridge with a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is among 24 theologians
  • Davison believes we are getting closer to finding life on other planets

NASA is looking to the heavens for help with assessing how humans will react if alien life is found on other planets and how the discovery could impact our ideas of gods and creation.

The agency is hiring 24 theologians to take part in its program at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) at Princeton University in New Jersey, which NASA gave a $1.1 million grant to in 2014.

CTI is described as building 'bridges of under understanding by convening theologians, scientists, scholars, and policymakers to think together - and inform public thinking - on global concerns.'

The program aims to answer questions that have baffled us since the begging of time such as what is life? What does it mean to be alive? Where do we draw the line between the human and the alien? What are the possibilities for sentient life in other places?

Now that NASA has two rovers on Mars, several probes orbiting Jupiter and Saturn and is set to launch the James Web Telescope tomorrow that study galaxy, star and planet formation in the universe, it seems that the agency is hopeful it is on the right path to discovering life outside of Earth.

And it needs a little help from above to help those of us living below to understand if that happens.

The Rev Dr Andrew Davison, a priest and theologian at the University of Cambridge with a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is among 24 theologians, The Times reports.

'Religious traditions would be an important feature in how humanity would work through any such confirmation of life elsewhere,' Davidson shared in a blog post on the University of Cambridge site.

'Because of that, it features as part of NASA's ongoing aim to support work on 'the societal implications of astrobiology', working with various partner organizations, including the Center of Theological Inquiry at Princeton.'

Davison is set to publish a book next year, titled Astrobiology and Christian Doctrine, which notes he believes we are getting closer to finding life on other planets.

Davison's book notes: 'The headline findings are that adherents of a range of religious traditions report that they can take the idea in their stride.

'Non-religious people also seem to overestimate the challenges that religious people . . . would experience if faced with evidence of alien life.'

Duilia de Mello, an astronomer and physics professor at Catholic University, said she has several seminarians in her classes who often bring up theoretical questions about intelligent life in the universe.

'If we are the products of creation, why couldn't we have life evolving in other planets as well? There's nothing that says otherwise,' de Mello told The Washington Post in August.

In 2008, the Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of 'extraterrestrial brothers' perhaps more evolved than humans.

'In my opinion this possibility (of life on other planets) exists,' said Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, a 45-year-old Jesuit priest who is head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict.

'How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere,' he told the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano in an interview in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition, explaining that the large number of galaxies with their own planets made this possible.

Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: 'Certainly, in a universe this big you can't exclude this hypothesis'.

However, not all theologians are on board with the idea of life on other planets.

Albert Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, said in a 2008 interview when asked if there are such thing as aliens: 'The answer is no; that’s speculative.

'We have no reason to believe there is any other story out there. There is nothing in Scripture that says there can’t be some form of life somewhere. But what we are told is that the cosmos was created in order that on this planet Jesus Christ, in space and time and history, would come to save sinful humanity.'

The James Web Telescope, which is set to launch Christmas Day, could however change the way we look at the universe and maybe what is written in scriptures of all religions.

It has been described as a 'time machine' that could help unravel the secrets of our universe, with distant objects emitting light from further back in time.

The telescope will be used to look back to the first galaxies born in the early universe more than 13.5 billion years ago.

The goal of this powerful device is to unravel the mysteries of supermassive black holes, distant alien worlds, stellar explosions, dark matter, and more.
I am of the opinion that if the announcement were made evidence of life on other worlds was found, no one would run screaming into the streets in panic.
That is if that “life” were in the form of micro-organisms either living or fossils. Which if course could open the possibility of higher life forms as
well, but depending on the form they take the general consensus would be-
Those in the know would say “I knew it!”, average joe citizens would be “meh, so what?” And the religious zealots would deny it, denouncing it and life will go on as usual.
Aliens as higher life forms are already “here” no need to “find” them, if they do make their presence known in an overt way it means the final step is in progress and it will not bode well for us.

At least 15 lab monkeys implanted with Elon Musk’s brain chips at UC Davis have died

Out of a total of 23 monkeys implanted with Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chips at the University of California Davis between 2017 and 2020, at least 15 reportedly died.

1645004803728.png

DAVIS, Calif. (KNX) — Out of 23 monkeys implanted with Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chips at the University of California, Davis, between 2017 and 2020, at least 15 have died.

According to Business Insider, an animal-rights group discovered the daunting mortality rate after reviewing over 700 pages of veterinary records and reports via a public records request at UC Davis.

Neuralink chips were first developed in 2016 with the aim of treating depression and other mental health problems, as well as helping patients recover from brain and spinal cord injuries. Long-term, the chips were designed to be connected to the internet to facilitate direct streaming of music and communication to the human brain.

“Pretty much every single monkey that had had implants put in their head suffered from debilitating health effects,” said Jeremy Beckham, research advocacy director for the animal-rights group Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. “They were, frankly, maiming and killing the animals.” [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom