Imminent Alien Disclosure?

"Today, we are getting hints from the Navy that U.A.P. or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena have been investigated and monitored in the interests of aviation safety and national security. The UFO story that was first printed in the New York Times and that has spanned three years of investigation is now edging into becoming full disclosure."

What an opportunity that's being presented here. Everyone's being dumbed down by covid, many of us are wondering if we are currently compromising our lungs with wearing mask at work for 8 hours a day and to top that 51 million Americans are concerned about how their gonna pay their bills because of job losses. What better time for disclosure? This isn't going to go like we might think I'm afraid, like all things it will just drip drip drip out slowly and become political. No idea for which side though. Will Trump seize it and not only become the law and order president but also a truther about UFO's? Maybe for many here what comes out or what's further to be disclosed will amount to nothing more than a big yawn. Maybe for the public at large also, l mean how much more can they take. Yup great opportunity but l really don't think it's going to actually pull back any curtains for us.
The PTB have certainly been playing the Covid thing for all they can squeeze out of it- maybe they are like “Hey! Let’s toss aliens into the mix!” Draw attention away from their dismal failings and have a new scape goat. Stuff just may get REAL interesting!

They could be setting the stage for another scare tactic, maybe along the lines of a (tempered) Orson Wells-ish redux to keep people anchored in this feeling of unreality and fear, more reason cower at home. They'd have to get pretty creative though. People have been getting amazing footage for years now, especially since cells with cameras. I don't think merely admitting, "yup, we can confirm those ships are off world visitations", is going to shake many people up at this point. At any rate, disclosure surely won't have anything to do with the complex reality we've come to understand here.

That's interesting, I have also pondered along the same lines... perhaps it would be a way to "unite" all the peoples in the world and finally declare a single governing entity in charge of telling people what to wear on their faces and what to inject in their bodies, as they'd now have to deal with the reality of being part of a larger system of planets or something.

They could be setting the stage for another scare tactic, maybe along the lines of a (tempered) Orson Wells-ish redux to keep people anchored in this feeling of unreality and fear, more reason cower at home.

That's interesting, I have also pondered along the same lines... perhaps it would be a way to "unite" all the peoples in the world and finally declare a single governing entity in charge of telling people what to wear on their faces and what to inject in their bodies, as they'd now have to deal with the reality of being part of a larger system of planets or something.

I found this comment in this SOTT article very spot-on when the Pentagon admitted the videos "leaked" in 2007 and 2015 were legit:

Comment: Unauthorized, yeah right! They leaked them to test the waters. Few noticed anyway, and Covid1984 has amply demonstrated that 'the herd' is obeying everything it's commanded to do (for now), so they know it's 'safe' to finally admit that they're not really 'top dog' out there.

Emphasis mine.

And this was back in April, and since then even more confirmed. Also, this year has been a very traumatic one, so in a way we have been desensitized due to continual shock. So, why not get a bit bold with their disclosure? The interesting part IMO from the newest NYT piece is this, as highlighted in the article:

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from "off-world vehicles not made on this earth."

Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.

This patent admission is a development from admitting the videos were real, so the question is what's next?

Several months ago I saw a cartoon that showed 3 or 4 aliens sitting in a waiting room and reading magazines while they waited. One of them had stood up and motioned to the others and said, "We're up next!". Very prophetic, don't you think?

As a very generalized view, for decades after WW2, the US was seen by other nations as the top dog in terms of military power, technological development, and an example of how society could flourish by following a political system. While these ideas can be debated, there are at least some good examples like space travel, the internet and middle-class wealth, that concur with the argument. The idea of imminent disclosure however implies the US wouldn't be top dog anymore.

For this reason, I wonder if the theatrics associated with COVID and BLM are a way of desensitizing people to the idea that the US isn't 'top dog' anymore.....e.g. 'how could the most advanced nation on earth be most overwhelmed by a virus?' or 'how can there be so much divisiveness in the land of the free?' I'm not suggesting these are realistic questions or viewpoints, just trying to see the situation from the rest-of-the-world's viewpoint. Whatever faith there previously was in the US from people of other nations, as well as potentially people inside the US, by letting the responses to major events be what they have been so far, it leaves people deflated (possibly designed that way on purpose) --> A prime time to release a bombshell piece of information that relative to all the other world events currently going on is far less shocking and destabilizing?
What if this has been the goal all along? The whole world seemingly falling apart- Covid, global warming, racism- all theatrics leading up to “gee guys we can’t go it alone” but guess what? Aliens are real and have offered to help! For a price that is- total obedience. They will “fix” all our ills or at least for some- the rest will be minimally maintained, useless mouths will be culled as part of the “plan” - They can roll out one government, one economy all based on alien directives. The elite will remain “in charge” at the alien pleasure. I hope I am wrong...

Beware of the 11th of August.

11 August 2020 is Tuesday. Tuesday was on 11 September 2001 (WTC). On 09/11/2001, the sunrise was at 06:33. 11 August 2020 is the 33rd week of the year.

Some kind of symbolism. Maybe it doesn't mean anything or maybe it means. I don't know what can happen and whether it will have something with UFO/Aliens. However, personally, I will have this date on my mind.

(Pierre) So, there will be a big event relatively soon. Okay...

(L) Coming soon to a theater near you!

A: Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players.

Q: (Perceval) So, not aliens in ships, but microbes on rocks. Space invasion.

(L) Could be, yeah. And they would come as the US is trying to do some kind of fake invasion or false flag stuff. Is that what we're talking about here? That when the Western Consortium-type government tries to take over the world with their faked invasion, that's when everything is going to go kaflooey?

A: More or less. You will see!
Someone has seen...?

(L) Just think of V for Vendetta. In the movie, they created the disease, used it to terrify people, and then they got wealthy on providing the cure, were able to impose a totalitarian regime, over the world, ... It's almost word for word the same scenario. Look at all those pharmaceutical companies... And I bet they'll come out with diets where the people will be encouraged to eat more grains and sugar and take their pills.

I do not know what it will be, but as I wrote in the previous post. 11 August 2020, and generally August looks strange, and certain associations to 11 September 2001 are visible as I wrote about it. Generally, I have some "feelings" about Agust. But I am not any kind of gifted clairvoyant. August feels to me as the generally unpleasant and stinky. I do not know, I just have such feelings.

The second thing is Paris, and Eiffel tower, I have strange feelings that Eiffel tower is in the fire. Generally, it looks like the main aim will be Paris or the region of Paris, with some dirty bomb, which will be "exposed" as the "terrorist's attack". It starts the war in the middle east and in certain regions (i.a. in France) situation of unrest similar to these in the USA.

These are just my feelings. I am not sure that it will happen in August or in another year, month, but some feelings come. Take it with reserve. I say that because I feel responsible to say that if something really will happen. However, it is not proof of anything.

Funny that you mention 'The war of the Worlds' loreta, i think James Corbett had the same idea when he posted an old show of his from 2015, in which he connects the mass fear, psychosis, panic etc ensuing that radio show of 1938 ( a mass medium at the time, reaching millions in the USA) via the development of the field of mass media and its influence on people and nations by non other than the Rockefellers and cronies, to using alien invasion scenario's, sightings and what have you via mass media to spread more fear, panic etc. (and increase military spending for one thing). The whole convid19 scenario relates to this as people are bombarded by that same mass media in exactly the same way who use all tricks in the evil psychological playbook.

I love this guy!

Turns out the recently famous Navy UAP videos have very reasonable explanations which, I think, pass the sniff test rather well without stretching.

It makes me wonder if the Navy is up to some kind of psy-ops similar to the "Moon Landing was Fake" tarball designed to burn and embarrass everybody who bought the conspiracy theory and dared think outside the box, sending them home in shame, (or forever branding them).

I love this guy!

Turns out the recently famous Navy UAP videos have very reasonable explanations which, I think, pass the sniff test rather well without stretching.

It makes me wonder if the Navy is up to some kind of psy-ops similar to the "Moon Landing was Fake" tarball designed to burn and embarrass everybody who bought the conspiracy theory and dared think outside the box, sending them home in shame, (or forever branding them).
Well bubble definitely burst- it’s great when an explanation is provided and the logic here is pretty much on point- but it’s kind of like someone telling you what’s in your Christmas gifts and takes all of the fun out of it!

Well bubble definitely burst- it’s great when an explanation is provided and the logic here is pretty much on point- but it’s kind of like someone telling you what’s in your Christmas gifts and takes all of the fun out of it!
As an aside to my comments above- you mean to say highly trained Navy pilots cannot tell difference between enemy aircraft and a unknown anomaly? As I recall these objects were only visible to the FLIR -so if these were conventional aircraft they should have been visible to the pilots. Also they had contact with these craft almost continuously for an extended period- again if conventional aircraft WHOSE aircraft? Ditto the “balloons”.

Back
Top Bottom