image pop-up

jess

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
image pop-up
Hi, I would like to share this perception- experiences in my little simple words, sorry if the topic is out this category, or maybe is my own simple consciousness realizing that it is suddenly thinking of something in a way that I had not noticed before.
Two years ago I start notice images pop-up in my mind, is acctually not frecuently. The first two coming during pregnancy, the first one happend when I resting during night, I wasn't thinking in anything, just I was enjoing my bodie resting on the bed, and I percibe like on the black backroung emerging a image of a red head girl not more than 7 years old, was extrange, I just perceived like a vapor or smoke image pop-up for a couple seconds. I felt a bit strange because I'm a latin american and I don't have any tie with a red head person unless my husband's mother than I never meet her, she is death time ago.
The second time, can be a confuse, but I remember really vivid and clear happend after wake up in middle of early mornig for 1 or 2 seconds and then disappears suddenly. Was amazing I saw a light blue vapor of a carousel, like a projection or hologram with volume, in a meter a half up distance above of my body.
A couple weeks ago, I have a lot stress, most of my time I'm a attending to my little daughter and housework, I was really too busy and tired to pay attention to something specific, I was in my bedroom with my baby, I don't exactly remember what I was doing, I think I was just organizing my bedroom, suddenly emerged into a black background a gray type alien, it was very strange and creepy, also something a bit funny, it seemed to me like someone who puts his head in a window, I tried not to think about it after that, in this same day at night my husband, put on a hollywood aliens movie comedy-drama that showing different types of creatures and humans, the coincidence was a little strange .....

Back
Top Bottom