Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Low shipping costs (also international) and great quality products. :love:

I just wanted to mention the 60% discount on CoQ10 products! Check it out:

_http://www.iherb.com/Coq10-Super

from the latest podcast:

And once the magnesium levels has been increased in the body then, you can start working with other means of supplementation because the body can start absorbing the magnesium. So magnesium is one of them, and also again actually CoQ10......

Laura: CoQ10, very interesting.

Mark: (CoQ10) is also very important. That has a lot of different functions. One of them is anti-oxidant but also it's and again I understand that CoQ10 is particularly important in the some of the mitochondrial process. There is a whole range of other substances. Vitamin D for example. Vitamin D3 to be precise. We find that a lot of people are very deficient in vitamin D which is crucial for lot of the metabolic processes and hormone production and all sort of things. And those people wouldn't necessarily think about vitamin D but it makes complete sense because off course a lot of people that are not well, there are unable to go outdoors. So they are not getting daylight and if you are not getting daylight, you are not getting what you need to produce your daily dose of vitamin D.

There is also this free product:

Free, Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 4 g (0.14 oz)

100% Pure-- No added sugars, flavors, artificial sweeteners or colors of any kind!

Our Proprietary MushRex™ Blend contains Six Certified-Organic Mushroom Species that have been included in this formula because of their centuries-old and more recent usage in China, Japan & Russia. Lentinula edodes (Shiitake), Grifola frondosa (Maitake), Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi), Agaricus blazei (Himematsutake), Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) and Inonotus obliquus (Chaga) are considered to be the most immuno-active of all medicinal mushrooms and have been studied extensively by research scientists around the world for their immuno-stimulatory properties.*

Camu Camu (Myciaria dubia), a berry valued for its high levels of naturally-occurring Vitamin C, has been added to assist in the bioavailability of the mushrooms' active ingredients.

Berry Immune Blend (Elderberry, Aronia & Bilberry Extracts) is a proprietary blend of concentrated berry extracts formulated to support a healthy immune system.* One of its key ingredients, Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is used worldwide, especially during flu & cold seasons.* Its use dates back more than 2000 years. In the modern era, Israeli research has substantiated Elderberry's beneficial properties.

EpiCor® (dried yeast fermentate complex), a revolutionary new dietary ingredient which significantly supports immune function has been added to further enhance the naturally-occurring Beta-Glucans found in the MushRex™ Blend.*

AHCC-100® (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary blend of several hybridized species of mushroom mycelia that is extensively used throughout Japan as a dietary supplement to support immune health.*

In a word-- Madre Labs™ Immune Punch™ is formulated with select superfruit juice powders & berry extracts, medicinal mushrooms, EpiCor® & AHCC® for immune maintenance.*

Don't know though! I think I'm going to try it out.

I've been buying products from iHerb lately. Very good service, ships out the next day. They've a wide range of supplements. After only three or four purchases from them they gave me a discount on my next product.

Kniall said:
I've been buying products from iHerb lately. Very good service, ships out the next day. They've a wide range of supplements. After only three or four purchases from them they gave me a discount on my next product.

I ditto that. I live in Switzerland and whenever I need supplements that I can't get here (which is often), I order them through iherb.com. They arrive two days later via DHL which is pretty darn fast. To top it off, the shipping cost is relatively cheap. They have a good range of products and I think the prices are pretty fair. I haven't gotten a discount yet though :(

My husband and I think iherb is great too. We bought a 10 lb bag of xylitol for 25 dollars plus a bunch of other items and we get a flat shipping rate of 12 dollars all the way to Singapore and it only takes 4-s5 days! That's the equivalent of a taxi ride to a good holistic pharmacy and back with much better prices (a five lb bag of xylitol for example is 65 S dollars here). What seems to work well is to do your homework on this forum and other trusted sites in order to find brands of good quality supplements and then to scout them out on iherb. It is also the only place I've been able to find xanthan gum and stevia which for some bazaar reason is illegal here :huh:

Rx

Rx said:
We bought a 10 lb bag of xylitol for 25 dollars...

Wow that's a good price for xylitol. The cheapest I have found is 15 lbs. for $48.74 at _http://www.vitaminlife.com/product-exec/product_id/54599/nm/Xylitol+Mega+Pack

3D Student said:
Rx said:

Wow that's a good price for xylitol. The cheapest I have found is 15 lbs. for $48.74 at _http://www.vitaminlife.com/product-exec/product_id/54599/nm/Xylitol+Mega+Pack

I have just looked for xylitol on Iherb and i can not find the 10 lb bag. I found the 15 lb bag for 71,24$ which is more expensive that at vitaminilife.

Thanks for the info.

Bohort said:
3D Student said:
Rx said:

I have just looked for xylitol on Iherb and i can not find the 10 lb bag. I found the 15 lb bag for 71,24$ which is more expensive that at vitaminilife.

Thanks for the info.

Hmmm...I may have mixed up my numbers there. ??? Sorry if i mislead but i know that it is still way cheaper for us to buy it though iherb. Vitaminlife sounds interesting too- I'll have to check into their shipping policies.

Rx

Rx

Back
Top Bottom