If you still have lingering doubts about media control, watch this

When I was doing more digging for news on a daily basis and seeing what Drudge Report posted daily and how things evolved and changed over time, I would sometimes watch the major US evening news and what I noticed is that what was on Drudge was what they reported. Even the small stories that seem unique and interesting to someone that doesn't know it is all scripted would appear on both. It was like someone was sending out what news stories to cover to both. I can hardly stand watching the news and avoid it unless I'm at my parents, but maybe I'll start up again and catalog it and see if it is still happening.

bngenoh said:
It was just a funny way to demonstrate what a lot of people already know, namely that the mainstream media is wholly controlled, they did all the work for a specific reason which was their own, but that doesn't mean that we cannot derive a lesson from it, ie reply #6 & 7.

What do you think is the purpose though? I certainly don't consider anyone on a corporate network a truth teller (although Conan might believe so himself in this case). Many of these so called liberal comedians have small jabs at the corrupt system from time to time. I might have some ideas to this, but I'm not entirely satisfied with them yet, so I'd like to hear what somebody else thinks.

herrnimrod said:
What do you think is the purpose though? I certainly don't consider anyone on a corporate network a truth teller (although Conan might believe so himself in this case). Many of these so called liberal comedians have small jabs at the corrupt system from time to time. I might have some ideas to this, but I'm not entirely satisfied with them yet, so I'd like to hear what somebody else thinks.
"I" have no idea what the specific purpose was, and i would have to gather data in order to come up with any ideas. Since i am not planning on watching Conan O'Brien anytime soon, or researching about him, i cannot answer your query.

:lol: this is pure internet GOLD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9MGOckIzlU&feature=youtu.be

Sums up the mainstream media stories pretty well. ;)

bngenoh said:
:lol: this is pure internet GOLD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9MGOckIzlU&feature=youtu.be

Sums up the mainstream media stories pretty well. ;)

Hahaha, that was great. It is a good reminder of why I don't own a television!

It should be noted that there is excessive profanity in the video, but it is done in the right spirit. :)

Back
Top Bottom