If waves oscillate in space-time...

What's the difference between space-time and time-space? I am not sure I understand the question, unless it's some physics thing I don't know about.

Ra material speaks of space/time and time/space; accordingly, we live in space/time while incarnated here, and in time/space while in 5D.

From lawofone wiki:

Space/time - wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Space/time said:
The conventional view of the Universe that we are accustomed to; the Universe of matter.

Space/time is the material sector of the Universe where manifestation is defined by the relationship of "speed", space/time. The spatial aspect of motion is viewed as particulate, 3-dimensional, coordinate and is perceived thru Euclidean geometry.

Its reciprocal, time/space, completes the physical picture of the Universe by adding the wave portion of the wave/particle duality to manifestation.

Time/space - wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Time/space said:
The cosmic sector of the Universe where manifestation is defined by the relationship of "energy", time/space. The temporal aspect of motion is viewed as wave interactions, 3-dimensional, coordinate and is perceived thru polar-Euclidean geometry (imaginary or complex numbers) when viewed from space/time.

Time/space is also the hypothetical "Universe of anti-matter", though the term is technically inaccurate. It should be the "Universe of inverse-matter".

Time/space is often referred to as the "metaphysical" or "realm of the spirit", those these terms are not accurate, either. Time/space is just as physical as space/time; it just cannot be directly perceived as a local event from space/time.

So time-space is antimatter but it is also "realm of the spirit"? Cuz the C's said that anti-matter is the pathway that connects the physical and ethereal universe. And boy what a can of worms that one is, cuz then you have all this unstable gravity wave business that they stressed as very important to learn about and understand.

C's on 960615 said:
A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.
Q: (L) Okay. Unstable gravity waves. I'll see what I can find. Is there something more about this?
A: Meditate too!
Q: (L) Yes. Well, they have been telling us to meditate. Have you been meditating, F****? (F) Not lately.
A: We mean for you, Laura, to meditate about unstable gravity waves as part of research.
Q: (L) Okay. Would it be alright to ask a few more questions about the Sufis?
A: Not unless you wish to get off the track.
Q: (L) That would be off the track from the way we are moving at present?
A: Not until you have memorized Sufi teachings to the extent that you can cross reference with Bible and similar works.
Q: (L) Okay. So, we are onto something with the Sufi teachings. But, we don't need to get off the track. I guess that they
did with the Koran what some other mystics have done with the Bible. It is clear that there is something under the surface
of it, but it is corrupted and twisted. And, I was convinced by seeing this underlying pattern that it was possible to
penetrate the veil, and that gave me the impetus to push for a breakthrough.
A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.
Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be
a property of matter. Is that correct?
A: And....
Q: (L) And hmmmm....
A: And antimatter!
Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?
A: Binder.
Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?
A: And...
Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?
A: Not the issue.
Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, F****?
A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!
Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?
A: Pathway to.
Q: (L) Okay.
A: Doorway to.
Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?
A: Throughout.
Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?
A: That is just the point, there is none.
Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?
A: Wrong...
Q: (L) There is no emanation point?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?
A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!
Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?
A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.
Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?
A: On the way to.
Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...
A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?
Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a
continuous flow of electrical energy...
A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!
Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort
of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...
A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?
Q: (L) The windows?
A: The gravity.
Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many
different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.
A: Good!
Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!
A: You have it too!!
Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a
bowl of soup.
A: Gravity is all there is.
Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is light?
A: Gravity.
Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?
A: Gravity is "God."
Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?
A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity?
Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.
A: Please name something that is not gravity.
Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?
A: A mere thought.
Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?
A: Yes, there is.
Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?
Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?
Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?
Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates
gravity.
Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?
A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.
Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?
Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?
A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.
Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough! (F) Well, it's probably because of your studies that this door opened. (L)
Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.
A: No you are not.
Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.
A: Befuddling is fun!
Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the
details as we go along.
A: How many times do we have to tell you?!?!
Q: (L) Learning is fun! Right!
A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.
Q: (L) Then what is the explanation for the "many-ness" that we perceive?
A: Perception of 3rd density.
Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that's... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it,
stripping away the veils.
A: That is the fun part.
Q: (L) So, the fellow who built the Coral Castle was able to access this. Consistently or only intermittently?
A: Partially.
Q: (L) According to what I understand, at the speed of light, there is no mass, no time, and no gravity. How can this be?
A: No mass, no time, but yes, gravity.
Q: (L) A photon has gravity?
A: Gravity supercedes light speed.
Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?
Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?
A: Utilization.

Q: (L) I feel like I am missing a really big point here...
A: You are, but you can only find it at your own pace.
Q: (L) Well, I think I need to do some reading and research so that I can come back to this.
A: And, on that note, good night.

I bolded some stuff that jumped out at me, but it is all fascinating. So gravity binds everything that exists through unstable gravity waves, and it is everywhere in all realms. Light is an energy expression of gravity. Antimatter is pathway to ethereal existence. Planets and stars are windows - and I think they said all spheres are. Everything that exists, exists within us, and I think this must somehow be strongly related to (if not explained by) gravity and unstable gravity waves. Utilizing gravity waves makes them unstable. What is utilization of gravity waves that makes them unstable? What does "unstable" mean? One thought that occured to me was maybe because "utilization" somehow involves free will, and free will = unpredictable, unstable? I could be way off, just a thought, but here are more clues:

C's on 960622 said:
Q: (F) Well, they mentioned twice to be careful about putting in the designated quotes. (L) One of the crop circles you
interpreted was an "astronomical twin phenomenon." What is an astronomical twin phenomenon?
A: Many perfectly synchronous meanings.
Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with "image?"
A: Duplicity of, as in "Alice through the looking glass."
Q: (L) Double images. Does this relate to matter and antimatter?
A: Yes, and...
Q: (L) Gravity and manifesting on one side and manifesting a mirror image on the other...
A: Yes, and...
Q: (L) And images of 4th density bodies with tenuous fibers connecting to DNA as in manifesting imaginal bodies on 4th
density?
A: Astronomical.
Q: (L) Okay, that relates to stars and planets... astronomical in terms of another universe, an alternate universe
composed of antimatter?
A: Yes, and....
Q: (L) And is this alternate universe going to merge with our universe...
Q: (L) Is this alternate universe of antimatter the point from which phenomena occur or are manifested in our universe?
A: More like doorway or "conduit."
Q: (L) Is this alternate universe the means by which we must travel to 4th density? Is it like a veil, or an abyss of some
sort?
A: Think of it as the highway.

Q: (L) So, we must travel through this universe of antimatter in order to reach 4th density?
Q: (L) Is something going to happen in terms of interacting with this antimatter in order to bring about some sort of
transition?
A: No. Realm Border is traveling wave.
Q: (L) Okay, you say "traveling wave," and then you say that antimatter is the highway. Does this mean moving through
antimatter or interacting in some way with antimatter via the the impetus of the traveling wave, or realm border?
A: Bends space/time, this is where your unstable gravity waves can be utilized.
Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with
matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words,
producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?

Q: (V) Is there a portal for each person, or one large portal?
Q: (V) So we move through a portal in masses?
Q: (L) Is this generating of EM fields to destabilize the gravity wave what the HAARP assembly is designed and built
for?
Q: (V) If there are not personal portals for one person, or portals for groups of people...
A: Portal is where you desire it to be.
Q: (V) So it could just be a state of mind?
A: No. With proper technology you can create a portal where desired. There are unlimited options.
Q: (L) Proper technology. Unstable gravity waves. And once you told us to study Tesla coils.... antimatter... destabilizing
the gravity waves through EM generation allows the antimatter to interact with matter which then creates a portal... is it in
the antimatter universe that all this traveling back and forth is done by aliens when they abduct people?
A: Close. They transport through it, but most abductions take place in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is this movement through the antimatter universe, is this what people perceive in their abductions as the "wall of
fire?" The coming apart. The demolecularizing?
A: No. That is TransDimensional Atomic Remolecularization.
Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it?
A: They wouldn't.
Q: (L) Why?
A: No space; no time.

Q: (L) Antimatter universe has no space and no time... so, the antimatter universe is possibly where the poor guys of
flight 19 are?
Q: (L) And you can get stuck in this place?
A: Yes. And if you are in a time warp coccoon, you are hyperconscious, i.e. you perceive "zero time" as if it were
literally millions of years, that is if the cycle is connected or closed, as in "Philadelphia Experiment." And, on that note,
good night. End of Session

So not being able to perceive time/space aka "antimatter" from the RA quote seems to correlate with the C's. But I think here they suggest that an EM field destabilizes the gravity wave, so maybe I was wrong with my thought that it is free will. Although I'm sure free will is a piece of the overall equation, it's just a matter of plugging it correctly.

On a separate note it's funny that in Star Trek in order to travel at "warp speed" they used a matter/antimatter reactor. Bringing matter and anti-matter together was used to traverse space/time faster than light (it literally creates a portal into "subspace", which is like a "conduit"), which is similar to what the C's appear to indicate. Maybe Star Trek was "inspired" to some extent? But aaanyway..

The can of worms just gets more complicated:

C's on 960629 said:
Q: (L) I am trying to find out what effect increasing awareness has on human beings in relation to this unstable gravity
wave you have mentioned, as well as the oncoming "wave."
A: You are trying to "marry" two parallels.
Q: (L) We have two parallels... okay... so if one is exponential increasing in awareness, the sign of the units of bodily
energy does not change?
A: You are still attempting to generate.
Q: (L) Well, I am just trying to get a grip on some ideas here...
A: Then change the thought pattern. Gravity is the "stuff" of all existence; therefore it has an unchanging property of
quantity.
Q: (L) So, gravity is not being "used," per se?
A: Close.
Q: (L) You said that light was an energy expression of gravity. Then you said...
A: You can utilize gravity, but you cannot "use" it. You cannot increase or decrease that which is in perfectly balanced
static state.
Q: (L) So, gravity is in a perfectly "static" state. Yet, it can be "utilized." Can you make clear for me the transition from
the static state to transition? What occurs?
A: There is no transition, just application.

Q: (L) What occurs from the perfectly static state to the application mode? Is anybody following me?
A: No, including us!
Q: (L) Wonderful! What I am trying to get at is, 1) gravity exists in a static state; 2) light is an energy expression of
gravity, therefore it is utilization? Correct?
A: No. Light is an expression of gravitational energy.
Q: (L) Well, when one has an expression, it expresses onto, into, or to something somewhere...
A: It does?
Q: (L) Well...
A: If a tree falls in the forest, and nothing is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Q: (L) You are saying that gravity is everywhere in balance and static, and then you say that utilization causes unstable
gravity waves. And then you say that gravity is God, and that God is all creation, and we are a part of all creation, and,
therefore, we are of God, and gravity. So, what I am trying to get at here is what is the thing, the event, the manifestation,
the mode of utilization that takes gravity from a perfectly static state to an unstable state, if you are saying it is always
perfectly balanced. That does not make sense to me.
A: Instability does not automatically mean non-static. Unstable waves can be static in their instability.

Anyway there's so so much more in the sessions about the subject. Searching for gravity wave in the sessions.exe makes my head spin after reading some of them. Also connecting that to the session with Roger Santili (950527), which I thought was just ridiculous in content, and to the Wave itself, and... well basically, we have this huge amazing puzzle of different but related things scattered all over the sessions. And that's not even talking about how all of this relates to all the historical research and puzzle pieces. Connecting ALL of that together in a coherent way should take lifetimes! So when you ask about wave oscillation in space-time and time-space, you open a can of worms the size of the universe. But learning is fun!

Thank you for the excellent replies. Sorry for my late response, many changes in my life to attend to as of late...

The question I posed was genuine inquiry, but partly rhetorical as well. Waves, gravity, time-space--oh my!

Back
Top Bottom