IE not permitting login

Hi, been trying for couple days to log in to Forum with Internet Explorer (not my computer).
Finally succeeded with Netscape. Do you think something might be disabled on my end, or is this just "the way it is"? Thanks.

Are you using IE7? I just tried and it works fine for me. Maybe just a glitch, I would attempt it again today.

I have been unable to log in with internet explorer for the past week. Got netscape and can log in but having trouble logging out.

Boy, probably as soon as I say this everything will go wacko. But, I have had no problem logging in with IE. But I do have IE7, also.

I was getting a message that I was banned with IE7 (at least I hope I'm not banned ;)). Downloaded Mozilla from the handy link on the SOTT page and have had no more issues.

May be it's a sign ? Not to use IE, may be ? :) I said it before, and I will say it again. If you do not want adware or other possible security problems, avoid using IE. It might be addictive, but there are other more secure browsers out there (mozilla for an example).

We finally fixed the forum login glitch!

Anyone having login/logout problems should view their stored cookies in their web browser and delete any called "punbb_cookie" (there will probably be two cookies with that name).

Then log in again, and everything should work okay.

:)

Scott said:
We finally fixed the forum login glitch!

Anyone having login/logout problems should view their stored cookies in their web browser and delete any called "punbb_cookie" (there will probably be two cookies with that name).

Then log in again, and everything should work okay.
Yay!!! I'm glad to be able to log in again, I must say its been good practice in non-anticipation - every day that I tried to log in and failed for weeks, I'd get frustrated, gradually got better at not anticipating whether it would work or not, and yep, the day I really just said to myself oh heck I'll just try again, and I really didn't expect anything, that was the day it finally worked! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom