I want to emigrate to Russia

I understand perfectly your desire to move. If you can, do it. Did you went to the Russian Embassy to take information about the requisites for living in Russia? What you need to move in Russia? Is it feasible? Do you know someone in Russia that can help you? A contact? Laura or the C's also said, lately, that if it is possible to move, to do it, if I remember correctly. Good luck!

I understand perfectly your desire to move. If you can, do it. Did you went to the Russian Embassy to take information about the requisites for living in Russia? What you need to move in Russia? Is it feasible? Do you know someone in Russia that can help you? A contact? Laura or the C's also said, lately, that if it is possible to move, to do it, if I remember correctly. Good luck!
Here is what they said. Wait and see .

Session 7 February 2015

Q: (L) And the thing is, I'm not sure that anybody has any serious questions for tonight... I mean, I have my research questions, but how about anybody else? Deafening silence. Okay, anybody? I mean, we're just like sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.

(Andromeda) I know. We know the whole world has gone completely nuts. And we're waiting for a sign to tells us if we need to do something, like move or something like that. But I can't think of anything to actually ask.

(Perceval) Are we gonna have to move to Russia? [laughter]

(PoB) I was going to ask should we move to Russia?

A: Wait and see! [Everyone calls out the letters together]

> now offer far more for a post-coronavirus getaway
There is an amusing but true saying: "The strictness of laws in Russia is compensated by the lack of compliance with them". On the one hand, some laws and requirements may exist "on paper" and in most cases no one will demand their exact implementation. On the other hand, in some abnormal domestic case, they will be immediately recalled to make you guilty, and this anomaly is difficult to predict in advance. For example (this is a predictable but not very obvious case), it may be caused by the fact that at the end of the reporting month police officers are required to make a certain number of reports on an offense. Managerial decisions that cause such anomalies are, in most cases, made non-publicly.

This applies to many aspects of life in Russia.

> precipitous decline of western countries into woke totalitarianism
According to my observation, it resists falling into Western totalitarianism because it already has its own. Although they are very different.

> I now trade the financial markets full time, online.
Russian bureaucracy is no less terrible than Western bureaucracy. But worse, it may be reinforced by the increased activity of the intelligence services in recent years. I think you will be the focus of their attention one way or another, because your story will be very atypical. And the consequences could be unpredictable. Although the likelihood of this event is small, there is a steady upward trend in that likelihood.
If you are involved in exchange trading, you need to take into account that there has been talk about disconnecting Russia from SWIFT for several years now. I think that there will not be an absolute financial autarchy, but money transfers may be unavailable for some time. In addition, there is a possibility that communication with your broker will not be available, because the Russian authorities in recent years often talk about Internet-autarchy, the so-called "суверенный интернет", and even periodically conduct tests to disable cross-border transmission, so far not very successful.

> coming indoors from being in 32 degree heat in the garden, and pouring half-formulated thoughts into the forum.
I don't think there was anything fatally wrong with it.)

> Russia has gone full bore with forced vaxxer madness
I find it particularly depressing that this happened a few days after Putin and Biden met in Switzerland. I asked a few questions here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/questions-from-russia.50840/ (may be "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.")

> Your way of describing Russia's response to covid is very emotional
I can describe the situation as I see it from the inside.
Putin did not explicitly mandate universal vaccination (to leave himself room to maneuver if something turns out to be wrong with the vaccine and to shift responsibility to other officials), but soon after the Putin-Biden meeting, "prescriptions" from supervisory bodies began to appear stating that if any enterprise (private or state) had less than 60% of its employees vaccinated, then fines would be imposed on that enterprise. Those employees who are not vaccinated are to be "suspended" (because there is no law under which they can be fired) without any pay. This is more and more like the situation of the Jews in Hitler's Germany. There is a flourishing trade in fake vaccination certificates (with remote entry, without entry, with entry and pouring the vaccine down the sink). Because many people don't want to get vaccinated and quit, logistics suffer - no one to unload truckloads of groceries, for example. Even the employees of the pharmaceutical company that produces one of the Russian vaccines are sabotaging "voluntary and compulsory" vaccinations!

90% of Russia is uninhabited and uninhabitable. At least if you don't belong to a tribe of indigenous people.
I myself am thinking about moving to the south (maybe to Novorossiysk), although the locals do have a different mentality. Or even leave Russia for Montenegro. Perhaps you, too, would be interested in this country.

I have a friend in Russia. She looked into non citizens getting across the border. At the time only people with citizenship were being granted entry. It is quite a challenge meeting the requirements for becoming a citizen. Sometime ago I read an article on one persons struggle taking on the challenge. I am in Canada and I too have many times thought it would feel much safer in Russia but... Tough to say. Being in a familiar area has it's perks. It seems to me we are experiencing the results of an oncoming shift. Some might even say wave. Subjectively it is frightening but I believe everything we are experiencing serves a purpose.

I would also consider that the image russia friendly westerners have of the country can be severely distorted by rosy and flowery ideas about "how it is to live there". For example; the level of corruption and tyranny in that vast country on the local/regional level can (from what I heard from friends that actually lived there) be quite extreme, especially for western standards. So if you go there in the thinking that there is less corruption, control and/or insanity, just because it is russia and/or Putin is in power, think again! Also, I think things can go down pretty quickly in that country if Putin is not around anymore.

FWIW, Fr. Joe has a newsletter on Substack about moving to Russia with many helpful tips!

Fr. Joe left his home in the American midwest and now lives on a small farm in the Russian countryside with his wife and eight children. He is a husband, father, priest, mathematician, musician, writer, gardener, and his nine-foot tall Belarus tractor is almost as old as he is.

From memory it seems to me that the Cs had advised Laura to come and settle in France. Since Mr. Vals is no longer Prime Minister (who classified the Cs experience as a cult) it does not seem to me that the Château is the object of governmental attacks, but as a newcomer to the forum, I am not aware of everything. If this is the case why move? Moving now, even if it is always possible, would require a lot of logistics and as you said Vic, knowledge is the best protection no matter where we are.
It is obvious that if a world conflict were to break out between the Western bloc against the Eastern bloc, we in the West are almost certain to find ourselves on the losing side. But it seems to me that I am where I should be, with whom I should be.
Also, if any of the more awake of you, the older members of the Cs experience, are to be channels of transition to 4D STO, then you should be, in my opinion, spread out all over the world.
But if you want to go to Russia you have to use your free will.

Back
Top Bottom