I figured it Out! jk, ok just a little

Nel-Li

Padawan Learner
did I click bait you with the title? I was trying, hopefully it was worth your interest. In light of what's happening and the likely case we are in the thick of the wave, I would like to pose a general state of affairs question to the C's. I get a feel that many of us doing our work and following what's happening around us is feeling it in our environment. my intent was to ask about my own personal work, but selfishly I think a general question would probably suffice and give us all more to work with. please read my small finding below:
in awareness being key, I have figure out the conciousness quantum unpacking relating to our functioning of our bodies. it is through awareness of our unseen reality in front of us that the phrase "the battle is literally fought, through us:our bodies" comes to a better light of fact. nothing new in that, except the establishment of such facts, has to be firm when each component of the quantum collapse field is calculated accordingly. and simply ignoring the 3rd dimensional biological aspect will not lead to any better understanding of the bigger picture as case in point in our day to day. it's quite another paradox at the same time we get closer to more understanding, ha. in the interest of the overall good, if there is such things yet in our 3rd den sts environment, I would just like to verify with C's if my speculation is workable and if for me personally; since my main aim/focus has to do with our bodies, can we not lift the whole veil of our reality in one fell swoop of awareness of key components, eg physics, body, etc? Or is it more 'who' we are, 'what' we see 'when we are ready' that would pull these components together naturally in a whole lifting? another take would be like the visible spectrum given to us as the components, but the source had to travel through the prism, what is the true lense of our inner inverse prism in our mind/brain for light information of reality? is it the gathering and gradual understanding of these components, that lead to the understanding of the prism? or the understanding of the prism is enough to unravel? a side note or context to the question would be, the 5 facts from the C's, if it is a big school of learning, and some of the physics imply by others to be an illusion/vr(scarily the occult and mainstream wants it view this way, ignore/sidestep higher realities), then why the soul sapping feeling when those with Faith simply do not adhere to these doctrines? thus again leading us back to our paradox of not fully lifting the veil and leaving us feeling so close to being aware of something but not. I know I m making some major leaps in critical thought, but thus pine the inquiry in general.

let me know your thoughts. mods, feel free to drop this elsewhere, eg what's on your mind. I just wanted a general feel if this would be a worthy question others would be interested in.

add at end, In that model they can already "know" and simply replicate reality or blurr the line, in their soulless tran-humanist agenda, while we try to "convince" those with little 'faith' of our greater realities.

Theoretically if you are somehow pure in an instant then you would disappear from this sphere. Remember your genetic follow your vibrations. Even 6d STO reincarnated to our sphere to teach (Christ, Buddha, etc) still experience a lot of emotional problems.
There is a great difference between understanding and knowing. Understanding means ascertaining the causes and effects of negative patterns, destructive emotions, and false ideas. It means understanding that these elements are damaging because one is somehow immersed in illusion and misconception. But this understanding is not the same as knowing. I advisedly use the term “knowing,” rather than “knowledge.” For knowledge is something much more vague, general, and dry. It is not knowledge I am talking about. I am talking about knowing the truth. When you know the truth, you more than understand the cause and effect of images and misconceptions. You know what the right conclusions are behind the wrong ones. And it is always, and exclusively, the misconceptions that create havoc, disharmony, unhappiness. Nothing else can ever do that.

When you deeply know the truthful concept, the particular truth behind the particular error you are beginning to understand, something starts to happen within and around you. Knowing is not theoretical understanding. It is experiencing the truth. Knowing the truth behind the untruth must connect the knower with the great spiritual principles and laws. Knowing them opens up the world.

Knowing divine principles can come about only through a highly personal experience of the untruth that has so far blurred the way to that particular truth. By studying theories, or reading even the greatest literature on earth you cannot possibly know the truth. Knowing the truth means personally following through the stages of evolution I have just discussed.

Previous post explanation

Back
Top Bottom