I can't comment on Sott any more why ?

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I just wanted to add a comment on Sott, I have sit there a hole hour to write this comment and when I finally tried to add the comment all was gone, damn I was pissed of :mad:

then I thought that I maybe wrote more than 75 characters
so I wrote it again (shorter) and again all gone :mad:

I'm really sorry to hear that Pashalis. I just tried and it worked fine. Perhaps there's some glitch? Is there a way you can write your comment in a word processing program and save it for later?

It also happened to me in the past but only when I tried to reply on someone's post, not as a new reply.

truth seeker said:
I'm really sorry to hear that Pashalis. I just tried and it worked fine. Perhaps there's some glitch? Is there a way you can write your comment in a word processing program and save it for later?

no I don't think so

Keit said:
It also happened to me in the past but only when I tried to reply on someone's post, not as a new reply.

Interesting. Pashalis, did you try just replying in general or replying specifically to someone's post? If it was to someone's post, perhaps you can just try replying separately? Either way, give it a bit and I or someone else will see if we can figure out what end the problem is coming from. :)

truth seeker said:
Keit said:

Interesting. Pashalis, did you try just replying in general or replying specifically to someone's post? If it was to someone's post, perhaps you can just try replying separately? Either way, give it a bit and I or someone else will see if we can figure out what end the problem is coming from. :)

I wrote a new reply not specifically to someone's post (on the "Add a new comment" section)

I just wrote a comment and it worked :huh:

what the problem is/was I don't know maybe the length of the title :huh:
or something else

I wasn't able to find out what the issue was. Probably just a one time thing. Glad to hear you were able to post. :)

This normally happens because the error messages that are supposed to be displayed when a comment or reply cannot be posted do not show up properly. So, the system is supposed to tell you exactly what the problem is, but it doesn't due to a very annoying glitch.

The good news is that I fixed the glitch in the new version of SOTT, which is due to go live hopefully in about 2 weeks.

:D

Back
Top Bottom