Hyperdimensional Politics

Laura said:
But maybe I should make clear what I mean about "Terror of the Situation". It's exactly what I wrote in the opening post of this thread: the realization that indeed, we are being manipulated from some other reality to prepare humanity for things that are NOT in our best interests!!!

Just read what Adaryn wrote above. If you have read the recently recommended books by Raine and Samenow, and have some idea of how things OUGHT to progress from reading Collingwood, you cannot help but be horrified at what is being done to millions of brains all over the planet, thus limiting or twisting and distorting what kinds of souls can manifest through those body/machine interfaces.

Remember that the Cs said that the 4 D STS goal was to lock humanity into slavehood "for all eternity", though they did say that this was wishful thinking. Nevertheless, the amount of suffering that is being generated is staggering and certainly a feast for those beings that thrive on that energy (as the Cs said they did). Another goal was to prepare bodies for themselves to manifest directly. I don't know if that means genetic manipulation via epigenetics or breeding programs so that they can have psychopathic type bodies to be born into via ordinary incarnational processes, or if it means to "download" directly as in a sort of "possession" or "walk-in" sort of thing. It could be elements of all of these things; we just don't know.

So, that horrifies me.

Raine, Samenow, and Fallon (still reading) do indeed show how scary mechanical it is. Despite the work to care for others, Fallon still doesn't "feel like it". It does look like this is becoming the future. Some genetically made this way, others learned by the nature of the cut throat economic and social systems in this world.
All through genes which have been manipulated and multiplied by the nature of modern technological society (agricultural revolution allowing for crowded civilations which help spread psychopathy).

So, for me, the Terror of the Situation does not mean that I am afraid of the earthly events I observe, but rather the MEANING of them; and certainly the idea that I may be trapped in some kind of reincarnational cycle where I have to come back to this world over and over again and deal with such horrors... yikes!

There is some sort of miracle that some of us, despite these hard limits imposed on humanity can still smell the BS and feel like something is wrong.
I keep feeling like the thing that traps us here is the false hope that we can somehow overcome this rigged game. But really, can we stop it on this material level where STS has a feedback loop to amplify it?

Even if we had the technology here to spread the information, the default ends up favoring STS. After all, if many are willing to play this rigged game hoping someday to be "on top", that pretty much shows that there is huge ignorance of the suffering that the game imposes on the "losers" just so their brains can feel good about possibly winning, whether in this lifetime or the next. What a horrible karmic wheel to keep spinning in!

I want to try to tie together a few thoughts here. How might a hyperdimensional plan manifest? How does it work? I think the clue is in the ideas discussed on the Stoics/Paul thread.

Humans find themselves in the "I" state: STS, selfish, body-centric. "Its" goals are their goals. "Its" will is their will. And this will gets what it wants unconsciously, from the individual's perspective.

Unconscious actions can lead to unforeseen consequences, or at least consequences that aren't consciously willed. Typical example: having sex for fun, which leads to pregnancy. Having a baby wasn't the conscious intent, but it was the implicit "end" of the act in question. So, actions carried out unconsciously lead to results that aren't necessarily consciously willed. (Kind of like art and religion, the thought and meaning are implicit and hidden.)

So the unconscious/body has its own implicit goals. System I. Its will is our will, and we rationalize in order to account for the behaviors/goals it sets in motion.

Similarly, human behavior on the mass level has its own implicit trends and directions. They aren't necessarily consciously planned, but when they play out, they lead to certain ends. In retrospect we look back and say we should have seen it coming.

In terms of Paul, people on the "I" level are slaves to the will of the flesh, to Satan. The way in which a conscious, hyperdimensional plan can be carried out is because its will is our (i.e. humanity's) will. As long as we remain within "I", we will unconsciously choose exactly those things that lead to the end that is planned by the higher, hyperdimensional mind, whose will we share.

To a regular ol' human looking at this situation, this scenario will look like a conspiracy theory (multigenerational illuminati elite planning for hundreds/thousands of years), or "just history", or just coincidence. But as of earlier today, I call such things "cosmically convenient coincidence". To use a small example, maybe there is no "earthly" connection between the fact that Weinstein was working on a vaccine documentary with DeNiro, then his career is ruined by the sudden exposure of his long-known sexual antics. Or maybe it really is just a coincidence. But perhaps it is cosmically significant, directed from a higher level. All the various "I"-based, selfish actions of individual agents can combine in ways that are downright scary, and seem to serve consciously directed aims.

And the way out?

Like Collingwood says, to realize one's error is to have solved that error. Learning about our cognitive errors, the ways in which our bodies/brains can hinder us, and really accepting that - is actually to have solved the problem. And once you know what the problem is, you can get your act together by reminding yourself (or being reminded) that you already know "the error of your ways" and know the alternative.

By "crucifying" the lower will, we can make another will our own. If you act based on your lower will, you don't know the "end" to which that will might lead. But if you align your will with STO/Christ/God, the ends will not be unconscious and horrible. They will lead to the best possible outcome.

And on that note, in order to will the best possible outcome, we need to "think like God", i.e. have as much knowledge and awareness as possible. Mosaic consciousness? Like Collingwood concludes, a map of knowledge is impossible - knowledge is simply knowledge, it can't be simplified into something less than that. Rather it is everything you know: your expanded awareness of self via the world, and the world via the self. Every little bit goes into making the big picture. And it is a never-ending process taking place historically, constantly changing, developing, refining itself.

Approaching Infinity said:
If you act based on your lower will, you don't know the "end" to which that will might lead. But if you align your will with STO/Christ/God, the ends will not be unconscious and horrible. They will lead to the best possible outcome.

Nice summation! On the above, one nitpick. By definition, you don't act on your lower will, rather, your lower will acts in your (your potential "I"'s) stead. Automatic man, unconscious humanity, food for da moon, you live only in Gs material universe, to all intents and purposes.

Joe said:
If you act based on your lower will, you don't know the "end" to which that will might lead. But if you align your will with STO/Christ/God, the ends will not be unconscious and horrible. They will lead to the best possible outcome.

Nice summation! On the above, one nitpick. By definition, you don't act on your lower will, rather, your lower will acts in your (your potential "I"'s) stead. Automatic man, unconscious humanity, food for da moon, you live only in Gs material universe, to all intents and purposes.

Yep, thanks for catching that. When the lower will is in control, the driver is asleep.

Thank you AI for the nice summary!

Maybe to add another angle: Sheldrake's theory of morphic fields posits that there is an invisible field that in a sense contain habits, or "grooves", that largely determine our patterns of thought and behavior. Whenever we do or think something, we interact with this field, and add or reinforce a certain pattern. So if we think about this field as mostly STS, we are essentially playing out the STS way of being. And if we assume that this field is not su much influenced by STS forces, but actually is their mind, and therefore ours, it's clear that they can steer humanity at will. From our perspective though, this is an invisible force: we perceive it as habits, as automatic behavior that leads to unintended consequences that in sum are leading in a certain direction. But from a higher STS perspective, as long as we are slaves to these "habits", they can precisely calculate the outcome and, using their mind, which is ours, twist variables to obtain the outcome they desire.

Now what STS forces apparently can't do, or even see in their wishful thinking, is that there is a "law of exception" as G. put it, that is, we actually can act against these "grooves in the morphic field", against what "comes naturally". It is unbelievably difficult, but possible. And, most importantly, whenever we manage to do this even in the smallest way, we are adding a different groove to the morphic field, or weaken the existing STS one. According to Sheldrake's theory, this would then make it easier for humans around the world to do the same until eventually, a very different field comes into existence that reinforces a STO mode of being (reality split?). So every little action counts, because it makes it easier for everyone to do the same.

loreta said:
PERLOU said:
Merci Laura pour ces liens que je découvre et surtout pour votre liste.
Quel livre en Français de Benjamin Franklin, l'équipe Française me conseilleriez vous ?... Je n'en ai lu aucun... Merci D'avance...
Voici le lien Amazon que j'ai trouvé :
https://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Thank you Laura for these links that I discover and especially for your list.
What book in French by Benjamin Franklin, the French team would you advise me? ... I have read none... Thank you in advance...
Here is the Amazon link that I found:
https://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Bonjour Perlou,
j'ai regardé les livres à Amazon de ton lien et je n'ai pas trouvé son "plan" dans la table des matières de ses autobiographies. J'ai comparé avec son autobiographie que j'ai trouvé dans The Project Gutenberg où dans une autobiographie de lui il y a un chapitre de son plan moral, de ce que Laura parle. Mais c'est en anglais. En cherchant j'ai trouvé ceci qui peut surement t'intéresser.

https://www.amazon.fr/13-Vertus-LHomme-Virilité-Inspirées/dp/1520394217/ref=sr_1_17?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511087654&sr=1-17&keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Hi Perlou,
I look the Amazon books from your link and I did not find his "Plan" in any book. I compared with his autobiography that I have found at The Project Gutenber where in one of his autobiography he talks about his "moral plan", what Laura is talking. But the book is in English. Cependant, I found this book that maybe can interest you.

https://www.amazon.fr/13-Vertus-LHomme-Virilité-Inspirées/dp/1520394217/ref=sr_1_17?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511087654&sr=1-17&keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Merci Loretta pour ta réponse, j'ai commandé ce livre hier sur Amazon France, c'était le dernier exemplaire...
Livraison lun. 27 nov.
Les 13 Vertus De L'Homme: 13 Leçons De Virilité Inspirées De Benjamin Franklin
Rottman, Dave

Thank you Loretta for your answer, I ordered this book yesterday on Amazon France, it was the last copy ...
Delivery Mon 27 Nov
The 13 Virtues Of Man: 13 Lessons From Virility Inspired By Benjamin Franklin
Rottman, Dave

Merci à tous pour vos partages passionnants dont je peux prendre connaissance en Français grâce aux traducteurs...
J'ai peur quand je vois comment va le monde et l'humanité... C'est tellement désespérant... Qu'il est difficile d'avoir le cœur joyeux...
Heureusement que je vous ai, vous Laura et les membres du forum ainsi que mes petits amours d'animaux de compagnie étant en retrait du monde seule chez moi, en sortant à peine, mais quel plaisir d'être chez moi loin de tout ce chaos...

Thank you all for your exciting sharing which I can read in French thanks to the translators ...
I'm scared when I see how the world and humanity are ... It's so desperate ... How difficult it is to have a happy heart ...
Fortunately I have you, Laura and members of the forum as well as my little pet loves being away from the world alone at home, just out, but what a pleasure to be at home away from all this chaos ...

I think they are not going to draw out anymore, if we put All Our energy to learn and read then maybe soon we will be at home which i wish this to All for You deep from heart :)

luc said:

Maybe to add another angle: Sheldrake's theory of morphic fields posits that there is an invisible field that in a sense contain habits, or "grooves", that largely determine our patterns of thought and behavior. Whenever we do or think something, we interact with this field, and add or reinforce a certain pattern. So if we think about this field as mostly STS, we are essentially playing out the STS way of being. And if we assume that this field is not su much influenced by STS forces, but actually is their mind, and therefore ours, it's clear that they can steer humanity at will. From our perspective though, this is an invisible force: we perceive it as habits, as automatic behavior that leads to unintended consequences that in sum are leading in a certain direction. But from a higher STS perspective, as long as we are slaves to these "habits", they can precisely calculate the outcome and, using their mind, which is ours, twist variables to obtain the outcome they desire.

I think that's a good way of putting it. And I think the part in bold is key. To us it looks like an "invisible force", but that description, and even Sheldrake's "morphic fields" are abstractions. It's a simplified, mechanical, abstract way of describing what is essentially mind/consciousness.

Like Collingwood says, to realize one's error is to have solved that error. Learning about our cognitive errors, the ways in which our bodies/brains can hinder us, and really accepting that - is actually to have solved the problem. And once you know what the problem is, you can get your act together by reminding yourself (or being reminded) that you already know "the error of your ways" and know the alternative.

By "crucifying" the lower will, we can make another will our own. If you act based on your lower will, you don't know the "end" to which that will might lead. But if you align your will with STO/Christ/God, the ends will not be unconscious and horrible. They will lead to the best possible outcome.

And on that note, in order to will the best possible outcome, we need to "think like God", i.e. have as much knowledge and awareness as possible. Mosaic consciousness? Like Collingwood concludes, a map of knowledge is impossible - knowledge is simply knowledge, it can't be simplified into something less than that. Rather it is everything you know: your expanded awareness of self via the world, and the world via the self. Every little bit goes into making the big picture. And it is a never-ending process taking place historically, constantly changing, developing, refining itself.

Indeed. By gathering and applying knowledge we can make "higher will" or "the will of God" our own. These quotes from Sufi's Path of Knowledge and C's come to mind:

To increase in light is to increase in life, knowledge, desire, power, speech, generosity, justice, and so on. This is the process of actualizing all the divine names that are latent within the primordial human nature by virtue of the divine form.

But a person who aspires to become more than a human animal will have to actualize other divine qualities which are likely to remain latent in the "natural" human state, that is, those traits which have a specifically moral connotation, such as generosity, justice, forbearance, and gratitude.

This goes back to their entrance under the properties of the divine names, from whence wages are paid. Through compulsion and in reality they are the servants and the possession of the Essence. But the divine names seek them to make their effects manifest through them. So they have free choice in entering under whichever name they desire. The divine names know this, so the divine names designate wages for them. Each divine name wants this slave of the Essence to choose to serve it rather than the other divine names. It says to him, "Enter under my command, for I will give you such and such." Then he remains in the service of that.

Everything perceived on any level of existence is a divine self-disclosure. Only God's Essence is never disclosed, which is to say that God does not disclose Himself as Essence, only as other as the Essence...

Every animal and everything described by perception receives a new knowledge at each instant in respect of that perception. However, the person who perceives may be among those who do not pay any attention to the fact that it is knowledge, even tough, in fact, it is knowledge. So if knower's knowledge should be described as decreasing, that is because perception may separate him from many things which he would perceive if not for this obstruction. He is like the person who has been struck by blindness and deafness...

In the cosmos, the root is ignorance, while knowledge is acquired. Knowledge is existence, and existence belongs to God, while ignorance is nonexistence, and the nonexistence belongs to the cosmos. Hence it is best to follow the the authority of the Real, who possesses Being, rather than the authority of him who is created like you. Just as you have acquired existence from Him, so also acquire knowledge from Him.

The knowledge acquired by reason through reflection is confined and constricted by the instrument of knowledge. The light thrown into the heart by God also has certain limitations, since it is a created light deposited within a created receptacle, but the fact that God has taken initiative and "bestowed" the knowledge makes it radically different from the knowledge "earned" through personal efforts. Reason is limited by its inability to perceive God's self-disclosure in all things, so it denies His similarity and explains away the revelatory reports which refer to it.

Ibn al-Arabi frequently claims that the knowledge acquired by means of unveiling is superior to that which is earned through the efforts of intellectual investigation and rational inquiry. Nevertheless, he does not denigrate rational knowledge. He merely points out its limitations. Certain subjects lie "beyond the stage of reason", so man can gain no knowledge of them without the help of revelation.

When the friends of God climb in the ascents of their aspirations, the goal of their arrival is the divine names, since the divine names seek them. When they arrive at the names in their ascents, the names effuse upon them sciences and their own lights to the the measure of the preparedness which the friends bring. They receive only in the measure of their own preparedness.

A human being manifests all the divine names, yet some of these names remain latent within him...

What is a human being? Anything at all, since the possibilities latent within the divine form are infinite, and each human being brings them into actuality according to a unique pattern posessed by no other...

A human being posesses every name of God - every ontological possibility - within himself. But in order to attain to felicity, he must bring these attributes into actuality according to the correct scale. God possesses all possibilities, as summarized by His names...

In each study of the journey, man acquires certain divine attributes which prepare him for acquiring more. Each name whose traits he assumes bestows upon him a new preparedness which allows him to move on to the higher stages. These stages are most often called the "stations".

... To say that God turns His face or directs His attentiveness towards someone means that He manifests His reality to that person through self-disclosure. But self-disclosure is always delimited and defined by the preparedness of the receptacle.

Laura said:
Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

A: Yes.

Thanks Altair for these great quotes. Here is one from Speculum Mentis that kind of fits:

Speculum Mentis said:
The self and its world are correlative. I am the self that I am, simply because of the nature of the world by studying a certain kind of world and living in it as my environment, I develop my own mind in a determinate way. And conversely, my world is the world of my mind. I see in it what I am able to see, trace in it the kind of structure which my powers qualify me for tracing, and thus determine my world as it determines me.

...the mind, having formed a false conception of itself, tries to live up to that conception. But the falseness of the conception just means that it cannot be 'lived up to'. There is therefore a permanent discord between what the mind thinks it is and what, on the strength of that conception, it does: even though this behavior is not at all the same thing as the behaviour of a mind that knows itself truly. The result is an open inconsistency between theory and practice; and this inconsistency, as ground for dissatisfaction, is the starting-point of the attempt at truer self-knowledge.

As the Cs said: what matters is who you are and what you see! And this seeing decreases the inconsistency between theory and practice, it aligns us with truth in thought and action.

I think that's a good way of putting it. And I think the part in bold is key. To us it looks like an "invisible force", but that description, and even Sheldrake's "morphic fields" are abstractions. It's a simplified, mechanical, abstract way of describing what is essentially mind/consciousness.

Thanks for the reminder, it's funny how this works - when I wrote the above, I was thinking of literal strange "morphic fields", but this is the sin of what Collingwood calls scientific thinking: you come up with an abstraction by inductive logic and then take this abstraction for real, when it is not. The real thing is "just" mind/consciousness.

luc said:
Thanks Altair for these great quotes. Here is one from Speculum Mentis that kind of fits:

Speculum Mentis said:
The self and its world are correlative. I am the self that I am, simply because of the nature of the world by studying a certain kind of world and living in it as my environment, I develop my own mind in a determinate way. And conversely, my world is the world of my mind. I see in it what I am able to see, trace in it the kind of structure which my powers qualify me for tracing, and thus determine my world as it determines me.

...the mind, having formed a false conception of itself, tries to live up to that conception. But the falseness of the conception just means that it cannot be 'lived up to'. There is therefore a permanent discord between what the mind thinks it is and what, on the strength of that conception, it does: even though this behavior is not at all the same thing as the behaviour of a mind that knows itself truly. The result is an open inconsistency between theory and practice; and this inconsistency, as ground for dissatisfaction, is the starting-point of the attempt at truer self-knowledge.

As the Cs said: what matters is who you are and what you see! And this seeing decreases the inconsistency between theory and practice, it aligns us with truth in thought and action.

Thanks for the reminder, it's funny how this works - when I wrote the above, I was thinking of literal strange "morphic fields", but this is the sin of what Collingwood calls scientific thinking: you come up with an abstraction by inductive logic and then take this abstraction for real, when it is not. The real thing is "just" mind/consciousness.

Just a couple of questions.

So, is this saying that first, the mind must know itself, and then it can proceed to know the world around us?

Or is it through knowing the world objectively, as it really is, that we can know ourselves? Or that the mind can know itself?

Or is it a combination of those, we are doing both almost simultaneously.

Not sure if there is a link, or a connection, but looking back at this part of the transcripts:

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

Is the answer that we must move progressively through those three steps?

Hello H2O said:
Just a couple of questions.

So, is this saying that first, the mind must know itself, and then it can proceed to know the world around us?

Or is it through knowing the world objectively, as it really is, that we can know ourselves? Or that the mind can know itself?

Or is it a combination of those, we are doing both almost simultaneously.

Probably a combination of the two. Maybe one can view the perceptual world around us as a kind of screen and the mind as the light that projects onto the screen kinda like a cinema projector and movie screen. Both are needed. Without the screen the images in the light projector could not take form. So I would think that getting to know and study the world around us would be the first step for us to know ourselves and what's inside our own mind. When you say "knowing the world objectively, as it really is" this might be about just striving to know the objective facts but I would think that there's more to objectivity then that. There's also seeing purpose, meaning and significance 'in a flash' that can emerge within one's conscious awareness (or inner sight) from studying the functional facts and wanting to get to the truth of something. So something revelatory can emerge from the intense efforts made studying the facts. The sincere efforts to know the facts, I think, can take you only so far but revelation can bring it all together in a flash of insight. I can't help but think of inspector Finch in 'V for Vendetta' with his Revelation when he "had a feeling." :)

_https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=inspector+finch+v+vendetta+revelation&view=detail&mid=E3BE39F054BE0426F2F6E3BE39F054BE0426F2F6&FORM=VIRE

Niall said:
We had some discussion here recently about what the whole anti-Russia hysteria is 'really' leading to, or revolving around. Some of us felt there had to be some particular, as yet unknown, reason why the US deep state is terrified that Trump might ally the US with Putin's Russia. I wasn't so sure. Imagine you were 'putting deep staters to the question' to find out the REAL reason why they are so certain that American-Russian collaboration would be 'EVIL!'

It could be as simple as Israel doesn't have as much traction/influence in Russia, as it does in the US. Therefore 'deep state' would effectively become 'shallow state'. The is not agreeable to 'deep state', of course.

luc said:

Yeah it seems simplified and mechanical to the point where Collingwood would call it physiology. That means Collingwood would have no problem with science working on it. It's a little odd in that science would be using physics to extend the mind outside the brain but physics/mind can seem odd just like history/rational thought.

Thanks for tying together the multiple intense topics we have going on in the forum right now. It was actually something I needed to see written out in the way that you did it.

Back
Top Bottom