Hyperdimensional Politics

The situation is indeed terrible. I can't imagine things getting better. If we think about it, so many things that run the world today are a miracle that they don't fail catastrophically- like the power grid.

The psychological books point out a huge problem with being human, and Collingwood points out the details of how humanity sees things in a limited way. It's all a huge reminder that we think we can see, but we are partially blind to objective reality!

A quote from Ra popped out at me the other day:
16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

I see the point of the books, sott, and the work as a reminder of this bolded part. Our brains do so many things to pretend like we are truly conscious, when we are not. As we are limited by these things, the small true free will we have is to realize what is really free will and what is not. Knowing our limits of perception might be one of those "simple and karmic lessons" that the C's told us as a prerequisite for graduation.

Laura said:
Yas, and others: it's not hard in the way you are imagining it to be. Somehow, things get all twisted and I keep repeating what people can do:

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

3) Share YOUR experiences to help others.

4) Keep up with reality by reading sott.

5) Do your bit while reading sott and share on FB and Twitter.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

8) Do EE at least a couple times a week.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Make the list above and maybe add some Ben Franklin things, and try to do a few minutes of each thing on your list every day. Do that for six months and I guarantee you will not be the same person at the end of that time as at the beginning.

I get what you are saying. Honestly, I can't hardly believe the good fortune of having found my way here. I almost have to pinch myself and it's been over 15 years already since I first came upon 'The Wave Series.' It's almost surreal. I'm making good progress on the reading list. I did EE for the first time in a while this week, so increasing that can't hurt. Although I've done a lot of EE over the last 7 years or so. I've done the 'Truth Brigade consistently for over three years already. Not familiar with the Benjamin Franklin System. I will check it out. In a nutshell, I'm with you!

genero81 said:
I get what you are saying. Honestly, I can't hardly believe the good fortune of having found my way here. I almost have to pinch myself and it's been over 15 years already since I first came upon 'The Wave Series.' It's almost surreal. I'm making good progress on the reading list. I did EE for the first time in a while this week, so increasing that can't hurt. Although I've done a lot of EE over the last 7 years or so. I've done the 'Truth Brigade consistently for over three years already. Not familiar with the Benjamin Franklin System. I will check it out. In a nutshell, I'm with you!

There's a thread about the Benjamin Franklin method here: The Art of Manliness (womanliness too?) The Virtuous Life

Laura said:
Yas, and others: it's not hard in the way you are imagining it to be. Somehow, things get all twisted and I keep repeating what people can do:

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Make the list above and maybe add some Ben Franklin things, and try to do a few minutes of each thing on your list every day. Do that for six months and I guarantee you will not be the same person at the end of that time as at the beginning.

Thank you so much Laura!

I've been doing some of this but I must admit that I must work on my consistency... so discipline is one big thing I can focus on now, developing it by doing what you say above. This is already enough to take me out from that depressed mood, the thing is to stick to it for enough time so that it becomes "second nature", so to say... and then maybe I can add more things to that list... :)

From Laura:

What people need now, more than anything, is a sense of the Terror of the Situation because it is that visceral realization of where we stand and where we fall that can drive a person to acquire the knowledge needed to do what needs to be done within and without, to make different choices.

I will share something that I have been thinking about.

Whenever I watch the MSM, or something off SOTT, or anything that shocks the system, I use it as, like a smelling salt, something to either wake me up or keep me awake.

In a sense you can use the shocks of the system to your advantage. That is, when you see or read something that is being perpetrated by the PTB, like a false flag, a shooting, or anything designed to put fear in people, use it for your own purpose. Their purpose is to make you put more faith in authority, in the system. But you can use it to stay on your own path. The working and goals of the group, and the network.

That way, you are constantly getting alarms going off to keep you awake, and on the path. OSIT.

Laura said:

Thank you for the reminder and practical advice. It hits too close to home. :whistle:
All too often I check on my list what I have incorporated in my daily life and then it gets all cozy and comfortable again. But these are not the times for getting all comfortable and if it needs an extra incentive, it is such an important experience reassess one’s priorities. Thank you.

Thanks Laura for the timely reminder in list form. Revisited the Ben Franklin method thread and enjoyed rereading how he developed the method.

Merci Laura pour ces liens que je découvre et surtout pour votre liste.
Quel livre en Français de Benjamin Franklin, l'équipe Française me conseilleriez vous ?... Je n'en ai lu aucun... Merci D'avance...
Voici le lien Amazon que j'ai trouvé :
https://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Thank you Laura for these links that I discover and especially for your list.
What book in French by Benjamin Franklin, the French team would you advise me? ... I have read none... Thank you in advance...
Here is the Amazon link that I found:
https://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

USA: Protesters face off at site of San Bernadino attack
Ruptly TV Published on Nov 18, 2017

https://youtu.be/sNLYlQzMsS4?rel=0
Dozens of protesters rallied at the site of the 2015 San Bernadino terror attack on Saturday as part of a march against sharia law.

Deep State Agenda Fake News

San Bernardino Terror Attack Articles, Photos, and Videos - Los ...
_www.latimes.com › Topics › Crime, Law and Justice › Crime › Shootings
The FBI does not have to reveal the identity of a vendor that helped it unlock the iPhone of one of the shooters in the 2015 San Bernardino terror attack, or the ...

14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN - CNN.com
_www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html
At least 14 people killed in shooting in San Bernardino; suspect identified. By Steve ... Updated 12:11 PM ET, Thu December 3, 2015 .... syed rizwan farook possible terrorist connection fbi sot ... FBI raids linked to San Bernardino attacks.

San Bernardino attack investigated as act of terrorism - CNN - CNN.com
_edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html
The San Bernardino mass shooting is now being investigated as "an act of terrorism," FBI official David Bowdich ... Updated 12:42 AM ET, Sat December 5, 2015 ...

San Bernardino Shooting Kills at Least 14; Two Suspects Are Dead ...
_https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting.html
Dec 2, 2015 - San Bernardino, Calif. law enforcement officials said at least 14 people .... One senior American official said that Mr. Farook had not been the target of any active terrorism investigation, and he .... Sometime after the attack began, an officer radioed, “They just found another ... Correction: December 8, 2015.

Christmas Party May Have Triggered San Bernardino Terror Attack ...
_abcnews.go.com/US/christmas-party-triggered-san-bernardino-terror-attack.../story?id...
Dec 1, 2016 - Authorities believe the terrorist attack on Dec. 2, 2015, in San Bernardino may have been triggered by a mandatory employee training session ..

Thinking Mans Alternative News

Another eyewitness to San Bernardino shooting says it wasn't 'terror couple' who carried out the attack (Video and Sott Commentary)
M. David Counter Current News Wed, 09 Dec 2015 12:05 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/308157-Another-eyewitness-to-San-Bernardino-shooting-says-it-wasnt-terror-couple-who-carried-out-the-attack

Several eyewitnesses and family of witnesses and victims initially said that three athletic Caucasian men had been responsible for carrying out the attacks. Police immediately banned them from speaking with the media.
Up to 20 victims and up to 3 armed suspects on the loose in San Bernardino shooting
RT Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:36 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/307653-Up-to-20-victims-and-up-to-3-armed-suspects-on-the-loose-in-San-Bernardino-shooting
Snip:
The San Bernardino PD's SWAT team was training nearby when the call came in of multiple shots fired just before 11 a.m. local time, Lieutenant Richard Lawhead told KTLA. They were already suited up and "ready to roll," allowing for a rapid response time.

It is unclear if the scene at Inland is still active, police sources have told KABC.

Mystery second car chase following the San Bernardino mass shooting (Analysis)
Niall Bradley Sott.net Mon, 28 Dec 2015 16:14 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/309434-Mystery-second-car-chase-following-the-San-Bernardino-mass-shooting
third_suspect_SB.png

© Washington Post Who is this man? The suspect chased north of the Inland Regional Center?

Paul Harvey's "If I Were the Devil"

https://youtu.be/TDrj_Swcjzw?rel=0

Laura said:
This morning, around the breakfast table, we were talking about the recent French court case where a man was acquitted of raping an 11 year old girl because she "consented." As Pierre said, that just tosses on the trash heap centuries of legal precedent about "age of consent" and why children are not considered to be free agents of choice: because their understanding is not developed, nor is their will. The result of this case is French lawmakers saying that the obvious solution is to CHANGE the LAW and lower the age of consent!!!

This bit of conversation was on top of a discussion about the weather and WHEN an Ice Age might finally fall on us. I commented that, when we moved to France in 2003, we certainly expected very different things to happen a lot faster than they have. Obviously, we were quite naive because we simply could not imagine the horrific social changes that have transpired in what we now see has been a VERY brief time period. Society has changed to the point that it is totally unrecognizable to any of us.

As I was thinking about it further, I realized that an entire generation of young people have grown almost to full maturity since 911, and the programming since that day has been unbelievably intense to bring us to this point where our children are fair game to pedophiles, rapists, mind manipulators, medical experimenters, and more. When a society sacrifices its children to a Satanic ideology, it is on the verge of self-destruction.

The other day, I stumbled upon a Haaretz article (see below) which talks about the appalling situation of children in Gaza. It gives an idea of what repeated, unpunished sexual assault - taken to the extreme - can do to children's (and adults') psyche. Extreme poverty, abuse of all kinds, despair, constant trauma… Gaza is like a large-scale experiment undertaken by the zionazis.
It's often said that it's not because someone is abused during childhood that they will become a pedophile or an abuser. That what makes a difference between those who become abusers and those who don't is the presence or the absence of conscience, and the personal make-up of the individual. But when someone is abused to the extreme on a constant basis, as in Gaza, and when those assaults are unacknowledged and stay unpunished, people CAN lose their conscience, their humanity, and become abusers themselves. I know the context is different, Gaza is really an extreme, dystopian nightmare (to quote the introduction of the article). But still, it gives food for thought. What will the normalisation of pedophilia (since we're getting there) is gonna do to children's psyche, in the long-term?

Gaza Kids Live in Hell: A Psychologist Tells of Rampant Sexual Abuse, Drugs and Despair
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/1.821771

Mohammed Mansour, who treats Gaza's victims of sexual assault, describes the dystopian nightmare that Palestinians are living.
Mohammed Mansour, 49, lives in Galilee town of Mash’had; psychologist, volunteer in Gaza with Physicians for Human Rights. Where: A Jaffa café. When: Sunday, 8 A.M.

For more than a decade you’ve been making frequent visits to the Gaza Strip, as a volunteer who provides psychological assistance.

I’m an expert in trauma treatment, and more specifically of children who have undergone sexual assault or who display abusive sexual behavior. As part of the humanitarian assistance given, I treat children and train professionals to provide trauma therapy. I go in and out of Gaza, under the auspices of the Physicians for Human Rights nonprofit, every two to three months. In the 1990s I even lived there for half a year while I was doing a research study.

So you’re well acquainted with pre-embargo Gaza, too.

Of course.

And I understand that it’s your feeling, from your last visit, about a month ago, that something has changed. You discern a new tendency.

Yes. In this visit I encountered a large number of cases of sexual abuse among the children. That’s a phenomenon that has always existed, but in this visit, and also in the previous visit, in August, it suddenly reached far larger dimensions. It’s become positively huge. More than one-third of the children I saw in the Jabalya [refugee] camp reported being sexually abused. Children from ages 5 to 13.

What do you mean by “sexual abuse”?

Everything from being touched to rape.

Who are the perpetrators?

Adults and other children of the same age or older, or someone in the family. Parents, brothers, uncles. In one case I saw, the mother of a mentally disabled 12-year-old girl told me that the girl was behaving very irritably. Every time I put my hand close to her face she flinched sharply, she looked really frightened. I asked the mother if she’d always been like this, and she said yes. I asked her to leave the room and I spoke to the girl. She told me that her father was abusing her. She didn’t say “abusing,” of course; she said he sleeps with her. It was utterly shocking, even for me, and I am used to such stories. My whole body trembled when she talked about it.

What did you say to her?

That a father is forbidden to touch his daughter. I tried to teach her how to defend herself. I know it won’t necessarily help.

And you can’t tell the mother.

No. That would only put the girl at even greater risk, if people know that she told. In general, when children are abused within the family, the mother knows and is silent. I believe that this mother also knew. By the way, that is the most severe trauma for the child: not the abuse, but the mother’s betrayal.

A conspiracy of silence. It’s even more complex in such a conservative society, where everything related to sex is taboo.

Conservatism is also found among mental health professionals. They don’t talk about sexuality, about sexual abuse. If one of my colleagues encounters children who have been sexually abused, he is silent.

Appalling.

That silence, by members of the profession, is the second betrayal.

And the bottom line is that children who have suffered sexual abuse have nowhere to turn to, no one to talk to.

No one.

Do you know the rate of sexual abuse of children in Gaza?

No. There is no systematic research. But children who live in conditions of neglect are more vulnerable to sexual abuse. Poverty and trauma go hand in hand.
I once met a therapist who works with women in prostitution. She told me that the assailants know whom to choose. They know which girl has no one waiting for her at home.
That’s right. The assailants are adept at identifying whom they can abuse, and from this point of view the children of Gaza are indeed vulnerable. Almost every family has 14 or 15 children, and they live in terrible poverty. Most people don’t work, and those who do, earn pennies – the average salary is 1,000 shekels a month [$285]. Mentally and physically, parents are simply not capable of supporting their children. They are immersed in their own depression, their own trauma. And most of the Gaza’s residents are suffering from depression and trauma, they can’t provide their children with even the most basic needs.

There’s starvation.

Definitely. I’ve seen the starvation. I visit meager, empty homes. The refrigerator is off even during the hours when they have electric power, because there’s nothing in it. The children tell me that they eat once a day; some eat once every two days. A neurologist who works with us, Rafik Masalha, did a study on nutrition. A child in the Gaza Strip eats meat an average of once a month and chicken maybe once a week, and we’re talking about one chicken for a family of 15 children.

Palestinian law stipulates the death penalty for assaulting minors. There have been precedents: People have been executed.

The death penalty stipulated in the law applies to abuse outside the family. In cases of intra-family abuse, it’s up to the victim to prove it. No child will dare to talk about abuse like that. A child of 6 whose mother abuses him sexually, or a girl who is abused by her father and her brothers, will not inform on them – especially as many children who are sexually abused don’t know that they are undergoing abuse. They don’t know that this is what’s happening to them. They don’t know and they don’t even invest energy in an attempt to understand what it is.

What about attacks by children against other children?

For children who endure sexual abuse, there is an element in the abuse that is pleasurable. Children who endure protracted sexual abuse, without anyone working with them on their trauma, deny and repress the pain involved, and focus on the pleasurable part. A child like that is prone to even greater harm, and prone to harm other children.

The victim becomes the assailant.

A child who is abused sexually is under the total domination of the abuser, whose main occupation is how to dominate. Abusing other children is the ultimate way to restore control to himself.

Who tells you about these assaults? The victims or the assailants?

The assailants. They don’t call it assault at all. They tell me what they do to other children. The first thing I do is explain to them that they [themselves] have undergone abuse, and that what they are doing to other children is abuse.

We are talking about abuse by male adolescents against other male adolescents, or by boys against boys?

Yes.

Are they homosexuals?

No.

Then, why?

Because it’s easier socially. If a boy assaults a girl, and she tells someone, he will be killed. They will settle accounts with him within the neighborhood.

Everything you’ve told me so far is appalling in itself, but the thought that they perhaps find consolation in assaulting others is simply unendurable.

Yes. Some of them find consolation, pleasure, release in it. They don’t experience it as an assault, and it’s very difficult to treat them and reach the root of their trauma – both because they have endured multiple traumas, and also because the trauma is ongoing. The first step in treating people who have been wounded by violence and neglect is to remove them from the situation of violence and neglect. In Gaza that’s impossible. The trauma does not end and will not end. Adults and children live in terrible pain, they’re only looking for how to escape it. We also see growing numbers of addicts.

What are they addicted to?

The most widespread addiction today among men and male youths in Gaza is tramadol. It’s actually a prescription drug for muscle pain.

It’s an opiate?

Yes. One of the side effects of tramadol – it’s considered a supposedly positive effect – is that it extends the duration of an erection and heightens sexual desire both in men and in women. The tramadol that gets to Gaza is manufactured in China, and passes through Egypt. In in Egypt it undergoes some sort of manipulation. I don’t know exactly what they do there, what they add, but the tramadol in the Gaza Strip is not the same tramadol that people take in Israel. There’s something else. It’s extremely addictive and it affects behavior.

They probably add an amphetamine.

Yes, one of the amphetamines. Something with an effect that resembles that of cocaine. One reason I know this is because I took tramadol for a few months and didn’t experience those side effects. And when I stopped taking it I didn’t feel a need to take it again.

But you claim that the Gaza version is addictive.

Very. They can’t get along without it. And it’s very popular. In 2014, a package of tramadol cost 20 shekels [about $5]. Today it’s 20 shekels for one tablet.

The hospitals in Gaza don’t have basic medicines. How is tramadol available? And how can people pay for it?

It’s not considered a medicine, but a drug. There are dealers in Gaza, and if they’re caught they go to jail. A lot of hashish entered Gaza from Egypt until the tunnels were shut down; today, with no tunnels, there’s no hash. People are looking for something else. I don’t know how it enters and how they manage to get the money, but the numbers speak for themselves: According to a study conducted there, 41 percent of the addicts in Gaza are hooked on tramadol.

And that, correspondingly, increases the proportion of sexual assaults.

Certainly. Unmarried youths who can’t find any other release for heightened desire, assault children and other youths. The married men are constantly looking for sex and sexual ties, they talk about it all the time. In front of their children, too. They talk about how many times they have sex, with how many women, about their relations with women.

Extramarital relations? Cheating? In Gaza?

Yes, sure, all the time.

You are describing a society that’s conservative on the surface, and in total chaos below.

“Chaos” – that’s the word.

A life of despair

All the social conventions have broken down. Anomie.

There are no social conventions, and on top of that there is tremendous despair. Everyone I meet there is in despair. I get into a taxi and the driver talks to me about his feeling of despair, about how he’s using tramadol. I enter a restaurant where I always dine, the waiters sit with me at the table and tell me about their despair. I visit a psychiatric hospital, and the psychiatrists and psychologists immediately come and want to talk to me about their personal problems, before we begin talking about professional matters. Everyone is in despair. They don’t enjoy anything.

No wonder sex becomes an obsession. It’s perhaps the only enjoyment that’s available. The only vitality they can feel.

I think they engage in sex not for enjoyment but for release. That for them, sexuality is connected to hope. With all the death and the symbols of death they’re surrounded with, this is life. It’s impossible to really understand what’s happening in Gaza, impossible to understand what’s really happening within people’s psyche. Even I, who deal with mental health, can’t really understand what they think and feel.

It’s like the plot of a dystopian book or film, or like a frightening social experiment. A totally isolated society living in horrific conditions, without electric power, between ruins, under a dictatorial government. What holds that society together?

Nothing. They’re in the throes of an internal struggle. At one time, what united them was the feeling that they were all in the same boat: Everyone suffers from the blockade, from the Israeli attacks. There was a sense of shared destiny. That no longer exists. They blame one another for the situation, quarrel, fume; it really is chaos. The only thing that can perhaps be said to be an organizing factor is the regime.

So the despotic regime in Gaza is the last barrier to total collapse? That’s the block?

Unfortunately, yes. If it didn’t exist, there would be crime, and only crime, all the time.

What kind of person does a society like this produce?

One who is unhealthy, mentally.

Everyone?

Everyone there is mentally unhealthy. When people are mentally unhealthy, the result can be serious psychic disorders. People with disorders who aren’t treated – and they are not treated – are capable of everything.

It’s a society in which everything is permitted?

Everything is permitted and everything is forbidden. I can do whatever I want, as long as people don’t know what I’m doing.

It’s like criminal thinking: Everything is allowed, and the only important thing is not to get caught.

Yes. You know, having affairs is forbidden. It’s totally forbidden, by law, for a man and a woman to be seen together in the evening if they’re not married. They could end up in jail, even be killed for that. But they feel that they’re allowed to conduct sexual relations as long as others don’t know. It simply must not be known. That’s what most important in the Gaza Strip today.

So relationships are between partners in crime.

Yes.

Are there no friendships? Are all relationships governed by vested interests?

It’s everyone for himself. I see it even among my colleagues. There used to be solidarity in Gaza, it was a very cohesive society, with good, strong interpersonal ties. These days people are indifferent even to their best friends. They feel that they have to look out for themselves and only themselves. When a person has nothing to eat, he can’t connect with someone who can’t help him, even if the other is in the same situation. It’s different, for example, from the Syrian refugees I work with in Greece. The refugees are only looking for what they have in common, they want to be together. Ten years ago, that’s how it was in Gaza, too. Today that has disappeared. Even within the family there’s no mutual help. We are seeing a tremendous, accelerated breakdown of society in Gaza. It could even end in civil war. There are feuds between hamulot [clans] in Gaza, and those rifts will only become more severe.

What’s the philosophical conclusion? That in conditions like these internal morality disappears, one loses one’s humanity?

People lose their humanity. Of course. There’s an Italian psychoanalyst, a friend of mine, Franco Dimasio, who maintains that life amid a struggle for survival causes us to lose our humanity.

What does he include under the term “humanity”?

The ability to see the other, his pain. It will be very difficult to restore the Gazans’ humanity, because they are occupied with their survival, they are concentrated on themselves. They don’t see the other. They themselves have lost control over their sense of feeling, their whole behavior has become a form of acting out.

In other words, they express their feelings and their threatening and repressed impulses through their behavior. That means aggressive behavior, for the most part.

The aggression is very much present. People are constantly cursing one another. On the street, on the roads. In Shujaiyeh [a Gaza City neighborhood] I saw a huge quarrel between hamulot, because someone put a bag of garbage next to the neighbor’s door – the whole neighborhood was inflamed. I see it also in my work with the psychologists and psychiatrists in the training courses I give. I’m stunned at how they behave toward one another. Let’s say, if someone interrupts someone, or is late, they immediately erupt into vulgar language. With the children it takes the form of fights. All the children in Gaza have wounds from the blows they give and receive.
One boy in Jabalya explained to me that he’s violent because he’s being hit all the time – by his brothers, by his friends, by the neighbors. “When they see me being weak, they hit me,” he said. “If they would see me being strong they wouldn’t hit me.” If I harm others, I am strong. That’s the ongoing acting out. In the market in Gaza a quarrel breaks out every 10 minutes, shouts and blows, the police arrive within seconds and start hitting everyone. Which, of course, is more of the same: They’re acting out, too.

Hell.

Gaza is hell. I think of Gaza’s beautiful beaches in the 1990s. Today, when you begin to approach them, you smell the sewage and see the heaps of garbage. In the most recent visit, I went for a walk on the beach one evening and saw two children sitting next to a campfire, smack in the middle of the piles of garbage. When I started talking to them, one of them grew scared and wanted to run away. I gave them 50 shekels [$14]. They stood there and looked at the bill. Flabbergasted. They couldn’t believe they had 50 shekels in their hands. Suddenly they both started to run. A few minutes later, I saw them from afar, surrounded by dozens of other children, showing them the bill, and the other children also flabbergasted. Did they ask them where the people who hand out money were? I cried when I saw it. I cry a lot in Gaza.

That’s understandable. How do you cope with the horrors you see? How do you go back to the routine in Israel after that?

I cope with a great deal of pain. Or, more accurately, I try to cope with a great deal of pain. My thoughts are constantly both here and there. I have two children. When I spend time with them, I get flashbacks of Gaza children of the same age. Images. Voices. Contacts. And the bodies I saw, too. I’ve seen many bodies of children in wars. Those sights come back to me whenever something triggers a remembrance of someone or something in Gaza.

So you’re in post-trauma, too.

Everyone who works with people like that is burdened with post-trauma. I invest a great deal of emotional effort in coping with it, in processing what I undergo. I work a lot on my land – I grow olives, I’m occupied with bees.

Do you still believe in human goodness?

I believe that even people who undergo severe traumas possess the inner strength to go on living, and to live a better life than the one they had. If I lose that hope, I would not be able to go on working. If I didn’t harbor the hope that the refugees in Greece can be rehabilitated, I wouldn’t work with them. If I didn’t harbor the hope that the situation in Gaza will get better, and that people have the strength to change it, I wouldn’t be able to go on. Every time I enter Gaza and experience that pain, I say to myself: I’m not going back again, and afterward, when I’m at the exit, at Erez checkpoint, I’m already planning when I’ll go back.

PERLOU said:
Merci Laura pour ces liens que je découvre et surtout pour votre liste.
Quel livre en Français de Benjamin Franklin, l'équipe Française me conseilleriez vous ?... Je n'en ai lu aucun... Merci D'avance...
Voici le lien Amazon que j'ai trouvé :

Thank you Laura for these links that I discover and especially for your list.
What book in French by Benjamin Franklin, the French team would you advise me? ... I have read none... Thank you in advance...
Here is the Amazon link that I found:

Bonjour Perlou,
j'ai regardé les livres à Amazon de ton lien et je n'ai pas trouvé son "plan" dans la table des matières de ses autobiographies. J'ai comparé avec son autobiographie que j'ai trouvé dans The Project Gutenberg où dans une autobiographie de lui il y a un chapitre de son plan moral, de ce que Laura parle. Mais c'est en anglais. En cherchant j'ai trouvé ceci qui peut surement t'intéresser.

https://www.amazon.fr/13-Vertus-LHomme-Virilité-Inspirées/dp/1520394217/ref=sr_1_17?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511087654&sr=1-17&keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Hi Perlou,
I look the Amazon books from your link and I did not find his "Plan" in any book. I compared with his autobiography that I have found at The Project Gutenber where in one of his autobiography he talks about his "moral plan", what Laura is talking. But the book is in English. Cependant, I found this book that maybe can interest you.

https://www.amazon.fr/13-Vertus-LHomme-Virilité-Inspirées/dp/1520394217/ref=sr_1_17?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511087654&sr=1-17&keywords=Benjamin+Franklin

Hello H2O said:
From Laura:

What people need now, more than anything, is a sense of the Terror of the Situation because it is that visceral realization of where we stand and where we fall that can drive a person to acquire the knowledge needed to do what needs to be done within and without, to make different choices.

I will share something that I have been thinking about.

Whenever I watch the MSM, or something off SOTT, or anything that shocks the system, I use it as, like a smelling salt, something to either wake me up or keep me awake.

In a sense you can use the shocks of the system to your advantage. That is, when you see or read something that is being perpetrated by the PTB, like a false flag, a shooting, or anything designed to put fear in people, use it for your own purpose. Their purpose is to make you put more faith in authority, in the system. But you can use it to stay on your own path. The working and goals of the group, and the network.

That way, you are constantly getting alarms going off to keep you awake, and on the path. OSIT.

Exactly!

There are day, such as today, when I don't think I can bear to read the news at all. And maybe today I won't; the book I'm reading (warning, upcoming recommendation) about Adolf Hitler and Germany from a psychological point of view, is dreadful enough! But later today, I'll probably check in on the "twitterverse" and see what further madness is manifesting. It's all about "Signs of the Times" and we need to be awake and alert to them.

But maybe I should make clear what I mean about "Terror of the Situation". It's exactly what I wrote in the opening post of this thread: the realization that indeed, we are being manipulated from some other reality to prepare humanity for things that are NOT in our best interests!!!

Just read what Adaryn wrote above. If you have read the recently recommended books by Raine and Samenow, and have some idea of how things OUGHT to progress from reading Collingwood, you cannot help but be horrified at what is being done to millions of brains all over the planet, thus limiting or twisting and distorting what kinds of souls can manifest through those body/machine interfaces.

Remember that the Cs said that the 4 D STS goal was to lock humanity into slavehood "for all eternity", though they did say that this was wishful thinking. Nevertheless, the amount of suffering that is being generated is staggering and certainly a feast for those beings that thrive on that energy (as the Cs said they did). Another goal was to prepare bodies for themselves to manifest directly. I don't know if that means genetic manipulation via epigenetics or breeding programs so that they can have psychopathic type bodies to be born into via ordinary incarnational processes, or if it means to "download" directly as in a sort of "possession" or "walk-in" sort of thing. It could be elements of all of these things; we just don't know.

So, that horrifies me.

Of course, just reading Castaneda's take on it from "The Active Side of Infinity", where he talks about the Flyers and the Predator's Mind is horrible enough.

So, for me, the Terror of the Situation does not mean that I am afraid of the earthly events I observe, but rather the MEANING of them; and certainly the idea that I may be trapped in some kind of reincarnational cycle where I have to come back to this world over and over again and deal with such horrors... yikes!

9Aug97 said:
A: ... Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Well, along with doing a few other things like making a casserole, I did finally do my usual daily news sweep and, speaking of "Signs of the Times" and Cs predictions, lookie at this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/18/2018-set-to-be-year-of-big-earthquakes

Upsurge in big earthquakes predicted for 2018 as Earth rotation slows
Scientists say number of severe quakes is likely to rise strongly next year because of a periodic slowing of the Earth’s rotation

Scientists have warned there could be a big increase in numbers of devastating earthquakes around the world next year. They believe variations in the speed of Earth’s rotation could trigger intense seismic activity, particularly in heavily populated tropical regions.

Although such fluctuations in rotation are small – changing the length of the day by a millisecond – they could still be implicated in the release of vast amounts of underground energy, it is argued.

The link between Earth’s rotation and seismic activity was highlighted last month in a paper by Roger Bilham of the University of Colorado in Boulder and Rebecca Bendick of the University of Montana in Missoula presented at the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America.

“The correlation between Earth’s rotation and earthquake activity is strong and suggests there is going to be an increase in numbers of intense earthquakes next year,” Bilham told the Observer last week.

In their study, Bilham and Bendick looked at earthquakes of magnitude 7 and greater that had occurred since 1900. “Major earthquakes have been well recorded for more than a century and that gives us a good record to study,” said Bilham.

They found five periods when there had been significantly higher numbers of large earthquakes compared with other times. “In these periods, there were between 25 to 30 intense earthquakes a year,” said Bilham. “The rest of the time the average figure was around 15 major earthquakes a year.”

The researchers searched to find correlations between these periods of intense seismic activity and other factors and discovered that when Earth’s rotation decreased slightly it was followed by periods of increased numbers of intense earthquakes. “The rotation of the Earth does change slightly – by a millisecond a day sometimes – and that can be measured very accurately by atomic clocks,” said Bilham.

Bilham and Bendick found that there had been periods of around five years when Earth’s rotation slowed by such an amount several times over the past century and a half. Crucially, these periods were followed by periods when the numbers of intense earthquakes increased.

“It is straightforward,” said Bilham. “The Earth is offering us a five-year heads-up on future earthquakes.”

This link is particularly important because Earth’s rotation began one of its periodic slowdowns more than four years ago. “The inference is clear,” said Bilham. “Next year we should see a significant increase in numbers of severe earthquakes. We have had it easy this year. So far we have only had about six severe earthquakes. We could easily have 20 a year starting in 2018.”

Exactly why decreases in day length should be linked to earthquakes is unclear although scientists suspect that slight changes in the behaviour of Earth’s core could be causing both effects.

In addition, it is difficult to predict where these extra earthquakes will occur – although Bilham said they found that most of the intense earthquakes that responded to changes in day length seemed to occur near the equator. About one billion people live in the Earth’s tropical regions.

So, they just made this connection between the miniscule slowing of the Earth and quakes... remember what the Cs said about it?

17 Jan 97 said:
A: We would very much like to "concentrate" on things of worldly/universal import. What do you suppose happens when the mantle stops, or slows, and the crust does not?

Q: (Laura) Frank had a dream about this the other night, too. (Terry) About the mantle slowing? Okay, if the mantle slows and the crust doesn't... (Laura) It's like walking around the room, carrying a bowl of soup, and then stopping... (Terry) It sloshes over because the crust keeps moving... water in all of the oceans is going to slosh...

A: No sloshing.

Q: (Laura) Okay, what happens when the... is it that there will be lots of earthquakes?

A: Maybe, but what is the bigger picture?

Q: (Laura) The bigger picture is that the earth changes its orbital position, velocity... (Terry) No. The bigger picture is that life on earth gets pretty well wiped out.

A: No.

Q: (Laura) It exchanges energy potentials with other bodies?

A: No.

Q: (Jan) Gravity changes...

A: Warmer...

Q: (Laura) Gravity changes, ok... gravity lessens...

A: What have we hinted about gravity.

Q: (Laura) Oh, gravity is the binder... (Terry) and is the one truth of the universe.

A: Element.

Q: (Terry) The element. Gravity is the one true element. This is what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Laura) So, if gravity is lessened, and it is the binder, then, everything... ohhh, I see what you're getting at! (Jan) Yes, gravity is the binder. Without gravity, it just all fall s apart...

A: Not "Falls apart," my dear, it all "opens up!"

Q: (Laura) And when it opens up what happens?

A: Change.

The next month, the Cs started tying other things in with this phenomenon of the slowing of the Earth:

22Feb97 said:
Q: (L) Ok, we have several things that we discussed earlier, is there anything you wish to say before we launch into questions?

A: Underground bases see dramatic budget increase.

Q: (L) Ok, why do they have a budget increase?

A: Because there is much more activity to come.

Q: (L) Ok, what kind of activity?

A: Broad range.

Q: (L) Can you list, say, the top three?

A: Experimentation, utilization and implementation. {And I'm sure this was referring to preparations for the 911 event.}

Q: (L & T) Of what?

A: Human "resources." Plan falling into place for "harvest."

Q: (T) The new underground bases, along with all the old ones are for the coming harvest?

A: And other purposes of STS forces' plans.

Q: (T) And other STS plans... (L) What is this thing called 'The Harvest'?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) Well, is that harvest in a negative event, or harvest in a positive one? I mean, as in the harvesting of the wheats and the tares...

A: Either/or.

Q: (L) Ok, now you say the plans are falling into place. What specific events of the past, say, several weeks, or months, whatever period of time set aside, are these plans that are falling into place? I mean, what's the key in the lock?

A: Have you been paying attention, as we have always suggested you should? {Everyone should understand that PAYING ATTENTION is crucial for them, as well as me! This is what you all need to be doing!!! As if your life depended on it, because it does!}

Q: (L) Of course! I just asked you because I wanted you to enumerate! Of course I'm paying attention!

A: Lately, there has been diversion for you.

Q: (L) Well, it doesn't mean I'm asleep! (VG) Can I ask a question? If this is because there's much more activity, and things are dramatically increasing, what has come to them, or whatever...

A: VG mentioned the weather. Was that a bit "nippy" for you in central Europe in December and January, Arkadiusz?

Q: (T) VG mentioned the weather, and the changes in it. What was the name of that movie we watched up in Tallahassee, I forgot the name of it...

{T then spoke about a science fiction movie we saw. Aliens were here among us, and were plotting to affect the weather in such a way as to make the planet uninhabitable for us, but perfect for them. Naturally, there was secrecy and cover-ups. Then the subject moved to the cell phone towers that were noted in rural areas of North Florida. This then lead to a question about the cell phone towers. First part of question lost.}

Q: (T)...transmit to us and back... what can be transmitted? Can the negative energy be focused through these microwave towers? (VG) And what was the correlation between the strange weather and the harvesting? (L) Because we were told that the weather changes were due to the energy buildup of the wave. That was two years ago. And it had nothing to do with the 'harvest.' (T) But it could also be that HAARP adds to it. (J) Ok, well, let's ask... (L) Well, they would love for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather. 'Yes, we're having bizarre weather. Let's blame it on HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP... What a perfect... (T) Well, HAARP has a lot more to do than just the weather. They can put all the energy-based stuff that they've been experimenting on in one place, because they can do whatever they want, just by changing the frequencies... (J) Or, even just continue to mess the weather up, to continue to create negative vibrations, worry and uncertainty... (VG) I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making the physical body more 'harvestable?' (T) Could very well be. (L) Well, it's all interconnected, but I wouldn't say that one is the cause of the other, just to say that they occur... (T) But why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird stuff going on all through the media?

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things. (L) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.

A: 1) Wave approach.

2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer.

3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation.

4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways.

Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!

Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought.

[Discussion of new scientific theory recently presented that the earth is expanding.]

Q: (T) Is the Earth expanding? That's just putting it bluntly, but, is the Earth expanding, how did you put that? (A) Yes, that's the theory: the idea is that the continents move away because the Earth is expanding, and this is much faster than you know, than geologists were thinking.

A: Continental "drift" is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance.

Q: (J) What causes the change in the axis?

A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

Q: (L) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?

A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

Q: (T) Now we took it off on a tangent. (L) Well, we need to wrap it up soon here. Is there anything further on this harvest, or on the planetery changes that we need to get to at this point?

A: Ask.

Q: (T) Ok, let's go back to the beginning of the session, when we were talking about the acceleration/expansion on underground bases in preparation for the harvest. Is that world-wide, we're talking here?

A: Yes, but United States is focus, due to particularly cooperative power structure profile.

Q: (T) Do we want to ask about the power structure profile? (L) No, we know what that is; they agreed to work with them. But, what I would like to know is what particular steps are being taken, what particular activities are being stepped up?

A: Acquisition, staging, testing of planned activity.

Q: (L) And what is the planned activity?

A: Control of absolutely everything.

Q: (L) Well, swell! (T) That's the one world government! That's what they want! (L) OK, is there anything in particular that we can do to...

A: Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Awareness makes you less vulnerable, both directly and indirectly. Heard anything about synthetic blood, and blood and plasma alteration lately?

Q:(L) There's a can of worms for you! All right, I'll bite! Go ahead, tell us about the synthetic blood and the blood plasma. (T) There's probably been a lot of research into that...

A: Less "mutes" needed.

Q: (L) Cattle Mutilations. They don't need as many cattle mutilations. (T) It's the same idea as when they grew all the crystals for the stealth technology. Before they grew enough crystals to do what they had to do, you couldn't get any of the beryl, the aquamarine gemstones. They disappeared from the market. That's why aqua shot up in price. Several years ago, it used to cost $50 to $100 for a nice piece of aqua; it shot up to several hundred dollars... (L) Well, look what happened to topaz, same thing; the price was unbelievable. (Alice) But why? What are they using it for? (T) The beryl was being used, they have a certain crystal structure, that is reflective to light and electromagnetics. Heat is dispersed very evenly through them, that's why stonecutters like to cut those stones so much, because they disperse the heat and don't shatter as often while being cut. It's because of the composite material that they use to build the frames of the Stealth fighters and who knows what else. When they first began experimenting and working with it, they couldn't grow artificial beryl fast enough for what they needed, so they took as much as they could get of the natural stone. We discovered this because we were talking to someone at one of the gem and lapidary shows here locally, and they told us why there wasn't any aquamarine out anywhere. They said the government had gone out and bought up tons and tons of this stuff all over the world. They were crushing it up and mixing it with the composite materials used on the skins of the Stealth planes.

A: Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population. You may have already encountered one or two during the past 10 days.

Q: (L) You, who? You, as in me, you as in Frank, who?

A: Reflect upon activities, and power and influence centers for answer.

Q: (L) Well, we will reflect on that over the next week, but we're going to have to say goodnight for now.

A: If you wish. Goodbye.

And then later:

22 July 2012 said:
Q: (L) Vewy intewesting. Any other questions on that topic? I think I asked this before... I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) What about these sinkholes? I mean, sinkholes everywhere! This is getting to be really bizarre. I have never heard of so many sinkholes in my entire life happening all over the planet. I mean, sinkholes are kind of common in Florida, but... What the heck is going on?

A: We mentioned an infinitesimal slowing of the planet's rotation causing everything to "open up"?!

Q: (L) Yes, you did.

A: We were being literal in that instance.

Then:

26 July2014 said:
Q: (Data) I would like to ask about this hole that opened up in Siberia that makes like a sinkhole that also has ejected material around. What caused this hole?

A: Gases exploding within the earth. We told you that an infinitesimal slowing of the earth rotation would cause things to "open up". Expect more of that in future as well. You did not ask what sparked the "explosion"? We can tell you to once again think of greater current flow.

Q: (L) So an electrically sparked inner earth explosion. That's creepy! (Pierre) Earth opening up, gas released, and more electric current discharged.

So now, we get the same thing from a scientific study, only the Cs gave a lot more info and related several things.

And notice how many times they are saying, in reference to events on the planet, to be aware, pay attention, knowledge protects, etc etc. People, this isn't just aimed at me as though I'm some sort of retard who has to be jogged awake every now and then!!! If y'all are not paying attention in the same way, you are not SEEING and remember what the Cs said? "It's not where you are, it's WHO you are and WHAT YOU SEE." And the seeing affects the WHO you are part. The "who" is somebody who pays attention, who is awake and aware and who is working on acquiring knowledge and building that brain transmitter receiver!!!

And keep in mind that this was all predicted BACK IN 1997!!!! That's 21 years ago!!!

I was reading "Anatomy of Violence" only finished first 2 chapters. As of now, it is all about gene driving the behavior. these are some thoughts
on gene's. I dont mean to stereotype any thing, trying to understand the implications.

Regarding nature vs nurture
If you’re an advocate of the importance of the environment, all this genetic stuff is disconcerting. But here’s some good news. Genetic studies inform us about environmental influences just as much as they tell us about genetic influences. Twin studies tell us that about 50 percent of the variance in antisocial behavior is explained by environmental influences. The genes-versus-environment battle comes out as a tie.

But you know from when you were a teenager yourself that there are different types of environmental influences. Which one is more important in shaping antisocial behavior in children? The influences that come from within the family? Or the influences that come from outside the family? What would your guess be on who is more important in shaping kids’ behavior—their home and parents? Or influences outside of the home?

It turns out that parents don’t count as much as you would like to think. When Laura and I examined this, the familial home influences accounted for on average 22 percent of the total variance in antisocial behavior. In contrast, environmental influences outside the family accounted for 33 percent of the variance. Even at nine years of age, children are being influenced—even pushed and shoved—in directions dictated by their peers rather than their parents.
It looks peer pressure has more influence than parenting, though hidden gene behavior(from parents Gene) has much more influence than the parental environment and peer influence . I remember reading it takes 20,000 years to change the genes - at least takes long time.

As a male you can maximize your genetic fitness in one of two ways. One, you can invest a lot of parental effort and resources into just a few offspring. You put all your eggs into a small basket, nurturing and protecting a couple of kids, ensuring their survival into full maturity, and even helping them look after their own children. Alternatively, you can put all your eggs, or rather sperm, into a lot of baskets. Here you maximize the number of your offspring without really doing
very much to support them, spreading your parental effort more thinly.

A male can much more easily adopt this latter reproductive strategy of high offspring–low effort if he “cheats” on his many female partners by misrepresenting his ability to acquire resources and his long-term parenting intentions. Mate support and resources are critical for women. Once fertilized, females are largely lumbered with their progeny. They make the bigger investment in raising the child, so they are on the lookout for men who can come up with the goods, and will commit
to long-term support.
Every man from adulthood to 50's sees this "energizer bunny" attitude of some male in the form of promoting sexual memes even if it is not pornographic level. Obviously an entire industries exist to appeal to that masses. I wondered why for some time.

In a normal relations men's impluses are some what balanced by woman's need to raise the offspring. Later the author writes, men wired for physical aggression while women use passive or overt aggression mostly in vocal format to meet their biological evolutionary needs.

How does it work for 2 men in relation? We are in world of instant gratification with social media, amazon buying, cell phone with simple clicks, that habituate us pretty fast. Remember those Rat studies that shows male one always needs the novelty of new partner to trigger its libido. If both men running to spread the genes without any obligation to the offspring( any way doesn't exist on their own), it will be free reign until juices are exhausted. The author shows some statistics depicting abuse of children by step-father LOT more than genetic father. If it is 2 women or mix match of trangender, i have no clue of what to think of genetically.

To give a example of where i am coming from, During 80's the common consensus among India media for the cause of the country's all problems is "Population growth". Media quoted China's single kid policy as an a option, though no leader can dare to touch that in a country that runs on vote bank identity politics. Naturally, Hindu nut cases blamed Muslim religious needs of not to use birth control for it, though there is still no clear proof of their growth. 25 years fast forward, I read the articles saying China needs more young population to sustain the growth and they are taking measures towards it. A generation is speck of a time evolutionarily.

Now add the gender pronouns,safe spaces, post modernism chaos, gender identification as a baby, traumatize kids through pedophilia so they don't like to reproduce etc. Is it what the 4D STS controllers who wants to "replace us" (with whatever the race they are making in underground and Orion labs) doing to sow the chaos and self destruct?. If so, is this new form of eugenics? . Well, we can say Most of straight people can create their offspring as usual, but what about the effects of survival genes?. :huh:

Thanks a lot Laura for this thread, inter alia.

In rambling this afternoon all along the forum i arrived to this:
Mac:
Hmmm, Maybe I'm finally beginning to understand the word "Faith". For a long time I thought it meant to believe in something without any proof. Something I didn't want any part of. Probably picked this up from my early religious training.

We know the dark powers are real, 4D and 3D. Their works are around us everyday. But Faith is a knowing that there are also powers of Light at work. The Universe is balanced on the whole. It just very unbalanced here in this timeline. As we gain greater consciousness we acquire the ability to choose which side we are on. As we choose to be come agents of Light the powers of Light greater than us will aid us in our work. We "know" this as we gain greater understanding of who the Universe works.

Faith :)

Mac
Gaby:

Thank you for the reminder :) Here are a few quotes about faith that I took from the signs page and the sessions:

Cs: We direct you as long as you have faith in us, as we are you! Attack is always designed to destroy that faith, either directly or indirectly. Think of the instances, to see if there is a familiar pattern to the "root."
Q: (L) So, attack is always directed at undermining our faith.
A: In a roundabout way.

Citation de: To Have or To Be, Erich Fromm

Faith, in the having mode, is the possession of an answer for which one has no rational proof. It consists of formulations created by others - usually a bureaucracy. It carries the feeling of certainty because of the real (or only imagined) power of the bureaucracy. It is the entry ticket to join a large group of people. It relieves one of the hard task of thinking for oneself and making decisions. One becomes one of the beati possidentes, the happy owners of the right faith: it claims to pronounce ultimate, unshakable knowledge, which is believable because the power of those who promulgate and protect the faith seems unshakable. Indeed, who would not choose certainty, if all it requires is to surrender one's independence? [...]

Faith, in the being mode, is not, in the first place, a belief in certain ideas (although it may be that, too) but an inner orientation, an attitude. It would be better to say that one is in faith than that one has faith.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17121.msg151901.html#msg151901

And also to this:
Ana:

Let me quote this Pepper answer on 7th July, wich represents as I see it her pure spirit certainly STO aimed

Re: The horrific situation / the place of "pleasure"

It is tempting to get mired in the horror and sadness that a clear and aware perception of reality naturally produces. Yet how "clear" is a perception that does not also see and experience the joy, beauty, goodness, wonder, and potentiality that is ALSO part of that reality?

Sometimes I sense -- especially among those whose eyes have only relatively recently been opened -- that there is a feeling that in view of "the horrific situation", one should feel overwhelmed by despair, that one should not pursue or allow "positive feelings", as they can only be seen as buffers against reality, or somehow "false" in nature. Yet "horror" is not all there is, and a mind consumed by sadness, pessimism, and despair is extremely tasty food to STS forces. It is also necessary to explore how much of that "sadness" is sadness and pity for ourselves, and how such subjectivity may affect our perception of objective reality.

It seems to me that we are required to walk a very fine line, to discipline ourselves to recognize and tolerate the inherent tension of a reality that includes both horror and joy -- to not buffer ourselves against nor flinch in the face of that horror, but to also not allow ourselves to become overwhelmed by it to the point that we are unable to also seek out and experience the many joys and pleasures of human experience that form a useful counterpoint.

I would even venture to suggest that we have a responsibility to seek out and enjoy at least one of the following, at least once a day:

- a good belly laugh
- the pleasure of the the sun and a breeze on your face
- appreciation and pleasure at the sight and scent of a beautiful flower
- the wonder of a spectacular sunrise/sunset and/or beautiful natural scenery
- the joy of wonderful music (preferably while dancing)
- the comfort and pleasure of hugging and/or petting a loved one (whether human or animal)
- the excitement of learning/discovering something new
- the satisfaction of creating something, or at a job well done
- the comfort and pleasure of a good meal prepared with loving hands
- etc etc

Some reminders from the Cs:

Cita de: Session 970607
A: Let your search be joyous as
always..

Cita de: Session 000219
Q: Well, is there something that you can see
around the corner of our lives that we don't see,
that we ought to see....
A: Let it unfold with joyous hearts.

Cita de: Session 020731
A: Let us just say that there is great joy in these
"realms" and that does include "laughter."

And:
ark:

After accepted for QFS Victoria wrote:

"My only concern has been whether I am in fact "up to it". But I know from past experience that a challenge that provokes fearful resistance in me is the one that I most need to take. "

Something to ponder about for all of us.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13393.0.html

And again:
May 26, 1995

Q: (L) Are we going to get any repercussions or responses to the distribution of this material?
Q: (L) Are we going to get any positive responses?
A: Yes. We direct you as long as you have faith in us, as we are you! Attack is always designed to destroy that faith, either directly or indirectly. Think of the instances, to see if there is a familiar pattern to the "root."
Q: (L) So, attack is always directed at undermining our faith.
A: In a roundabout way.
Q: (L) Now, there is a real issue here about SV working on different people who may be sources of negative energy. Is just knowing that there may be negative energies sufficient protection to allow her to work on just anybody?
A: Strengthens shield if knowledge is utilized properly through psychic channels, therefore, exposure is good if care, prudence and awareness are applied.
Q: (F) Does this mean that TR, by withdrawing into a protective shell, has deprived himself of an opportunity to gain strength in this regard?
A: Yes. It is lack of faith in what is brought forth for him as well. Tends to weaken the shield.
Q: (SV) Maybe I just shouldn't tell anyone who I work on? (L) No, we can't not tell each other what we are doing because that is a lack of faith in each other. We can't baby ourselves or each other. (F) It all has to be aired out some time or another. (L) Can I ask something about the perpendicular realities?
A: Wait for TR and JR be present for answers.
Q: (L) Okay, I'm jumping the gun because I am eaten up with curiousity.
A: Goodnight. End of Session
August 8, 1995

A: All there is -- is lessons.
Q: (L) Well, if I don't make some changes I am going to fall into a
hole.
A: When has the hole ever consumed you?
Q: (L) Well, it is on the verge of it.
A: When has it ever consumed you?
Q: (L) Never.
A: Do you expect that to change?
Q: (L) No.
A: You have, in fact, advised others who have complained about
similar situations, that there is no need to worry, because, as you
put it, "the Lord will provide." And if, indeed, you do have faith in this
very simple principle, why then would your faith deviate at this
particular point?
Q: (L) Because sometimes I just don't know what to do and I feel like
I am being devoured by stress that I cannot handle.
A: We do not believe that this is, in fact, a factual statement, but
rather an emotionally tainted statement, which we are not
condemning. It certainly is
understandable, but it is also helpful to understand it for what it is.
Previously you have described options that were available to you, it
is your choice, then, to seek
them out and turn them into answers. Do you not feel that options
are available to you?
Q: (L) Well, yes. But none that are terribly pleasant. And there is risk
involved.
A: Describe for us please, any thing in your realm that does not
involve risk?
Q: (L) Okay, I am really curious to discover something about the
ancient legend of the Hyperboreans?
A: There is a masking there. It is an incorrect description.
Q: (L) What do you mean? There was a race supposedly called the
Hyperborean...
A: That is a masking.
Q: (L) What is a masking?
A: A masking is an incorrect description of an historical event or
condition.
Q: (L) What was the true event or condition that is masked as the
Hyperboreans?
A: There have been, in your third density environment, at various
points in space-time, residing on the surface of your planet, and also
within its atmosphere, which
structure has changed repeatedly, and, in fact, underneath the
surface of your physical environment in 3rd density, a great many
types of races of humans, some of whom are currently existing in
your environment, and some of whom are not. And, also alternate
humans.
In other words, human-like 3rd density beings who could not be
accurately described as humans as you know them. And, also there
has been interaction with 4th density beings who pose as 3rd
density beings, and 3rd density beings who have, at times in your
history, have been able to temporarily and at will interact with 4th
density in such a way as to present themselves as 4th density
beings. So, we are describing here a virtual potpourri of history
involving intelligent life within some realm or condition of your
environment. To zero in on any group and give them a name at this
point is not really appropriate as names connote approval, but, in
fact, may merely be a stamp.
Q: (L) Okay. Is that all?
A: That's up to you.
July 14, 1996

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it?
Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig sty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough?
A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?
Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?
A: Yes!! Yes!!
Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?
Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask... well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me.
A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!!
Q: (L) So, it is important to take each and every thing that is being learned or analyzed, and take it completely apart and dig in every direction around it, and even in related directions, to FULLY ascertain that it is true? As C.S. Lewis said, knowledge is like a rope... as long as you are using it to tie up a box, it doesn't matter whether it is perfect or not, but if you have to use it to hang over a precipice, then it behooves you to make absolutely certain that it is strong enough to support your weight.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17121.50.html

Back
Top Bottom