Hydroxychloroquine Conspiracy Theory!

Debra

Dagobah Resident
I may have found a Canadian Conspiracy connection to the Covid-19 global vaccination plot.
I've listed all the web links that I used to cobble this together at bottom.
I'm probably delusional, and should just shut it down, BUT...
The truly EVIL, Soul EATING, Service To Self Psychos seem to have to brag, or leave a Taunt, a Symbol, some kind of Signature, or so it seems.
This weird and really dark connection that I noticed with this Canadian Murder, has been bugging me for weeks, so here it is.

1587057183661.png
Honey and Barry Sherman found murdered in their Toronto mansion, on December 15, 2017.
Autopsy report shows time of death to have been on December 13, 2017.

1587056928613.png
Their bodies were found in what Gomes told news conference was a “semi-seated position.” Belts around their necks were attached to a low railing at one end of their basement swimming pool, holding them upright. Brian Greenspan, one of the lawyers working for the Sherman family, has said publicly that the Shermans were found seated side by side, and that one of Barry’s legs was “crossed over the other.”

1587056268046.png
The bodies of Barry and Honey Sherman were in a similar pose to a pair of life-sized statues displayed in the billionaire couple’s basement, according to a report by Toronto Star chief investigative reporter Kevin Donovan.

The sculptures in question were made in the 1970s by self-described “junk sculptor” Leo Sewell. According to Sewell’s website, the Philadelphia man grew up near a dump and creates art from discarded materials chosen “for their colour, shape, texture, durability and patina.” Sewell’s art shapes have included human figures and animals. [...]

The figures are male and female. The male sculpture’s left leg is crossed over its right leg. One of the Sherman children described the sculptures to the Star as “creepy,” adding, “We all hated those things.” A regular visitor to the home recently used the same word — “creepy” — to describe the figures.

The Shermans’ bodies were found seated on the floor, with their legs in front of them. The sculptures were seated on raised speakers, and had their legs dangling, as if on a chair, which is how they were constructed — the legs were fixed and could not be extended. The female sculpture’s arms were at its side, the same as the way Honey was found. Barry’s arms were by his side, pulled back slightly by the sleeves of his bomber jacket, while the male sculpture had its hands resting on the crossed leg.

Barry and Honey were proud graduates of the University of Toronto. Their far-reaching philanthropy supported Baycrest, Mount Sinai Hospital, the UJA Federation of Greater Toronto, the United Way of Greater Toronto, and so many other important institutions and causes. At U of T, Barry and Honey were incredibly generous supporters of our Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy. And Barry was highly engaged as a member of our Entrepreneurship Leadership Council, providing guidance and advice in support of the University’s efforts to build a strong ecosystem for entrepreneurship and innovation. Clearly, few individuals have done more to advance the health and wellbeing of Canadians than Barry and Honey Sherman.

Honey Reich, the daughter of Polish Holocaust survivors, met Barry in 1970, just after graduating from the University of Toronto and before starting to teach. It was her mother’s suggestion that she volunteer at Mount Sinai to meet a nice Jewish doctor, and Honey considered that not such a bad idea. A friend fixed her up with Barry, and a year later, when both were still in their 20s, they married.
The couple was known for their philanthropy, and had given away millions of dollars to hospitals, universities and other causes.

They made donations of $39 million to the United Jewish Appeal.

Honey was honored in the Canadian Senate for her generosity to Canada’s Jewish community.

But Barry had recently come under criticism by watchdog groups for being a registered lobbyist at the same time he hosted a 2015 pay-for-access political fundraiser for Trudeau.

As recently as September, Canadian federal-court investigators were probing whether Barry had violated national lobbying rules by hosting that event, and a second, in November 2016, for Finance Minister Bill Morneau.

Barry Sherman was a committed Darwinian. In his autobiography, he described himself as recognizing no God and rejecting religion and free will in favour of “logical deduction.” He wrote about the instinct to co-operate with others, particularly relatives, when it was to “mutual advantage.” There can be no such thing as “altruism, kindness, generosity or morality,” he says, because humans act only in pursuit of their own happiness.

He was also described this way:
"A hard-nosed strategic genius who built Canada’s largest pharmaceutical company, Sherman also conducted business with known criminals. He’d generously bail out someone in need—but often with a longer, self-interested view. He was a billionaire driven to litigation less by money than something more primal: a sense of righteous certitude that propelled him to prevail at any cost."

Most of the articles I have read, are focusing on the connections to The Clinton Foundation, pointing the finger at the Clintons for the murders.
Apotex supplied generic drugs to Clinton foundation in Haiti and Rwanda.
Apotex also donated medicines and supplies to Clinton Foundation Puerto Rican relief efforts in 2017.

That seemed plausible given Kilarys methods of getting rid of people she couldn't control.

Until this Manipulated, Fear and Panic driven extermination of the Elderly, Corona Plandemic happened.
[...]
Barry, 75, founded the generic drug company Apotex, and was worth about $3.65 billion, making him the 15th richest person in Canada, according to Forbes.

“Well known in Canada, Barry made billions in the pharmaceutical industry — often at the expense of his competitors,” Radar reported. “‘Barry would often wait for patents to expire, and make a generic drug to undercut other companies,’ said a source close to the investigation.”

Barry was the founder of Canada’s biggest generic drug manufacturer, Apotex, and according to the media, Apotex “previously donated medicine to aid initiatives linked with the Clinton Foundation in Haiti and elsewhere,”

The company’s medicines “are used to fill over 89 million prescriptions a year in Canada alone, and annual global revenues are $1.5 billion. Apotex makes fine chemicals, non-prescription drugs and disposable plastics for medical use. [...]one of Canada’s largest pharmaceutical companies, selling over 260 generic drugs in more than 115 countries.

I suspect that Canada's Government is involved, because Barry Sherman owned the Apotex, the manufacturing Generic Drug Company for Hydroxychloroquine.

SO, Honey and Barry Sherman's kids, Now in charge of the Apotex drug company did this:
Apotex to donate 240,000 doses of anti-malaria drug for COVID-19 trial
Mar 20, 2020
Apotex Inc. is donating about 240,000 doses of a drug normally used to treat malaria for a study aimed at preventing COVID-19 infection in front-line medical staff, the company said Friday.

The drug, commonly known as hydroxychloroquine, will be used in a clinical trial conducted by Toronto's University Health Network. It will be given to front-line health care workers in a randomized, controlled trial that includes a placebo to determine whether it would be an effective treatment in preventing further spread of the novel coronavirus which had infected nearly 900 Canadians as of Friday afternoon, Apotex said in a statement."
Apotex has doubled its domestic manufacturing output for hydroxychloroquine. The company could also work with local partners to increase global production if a treatment plan can be identified following the completion of the clinical trial, Watson said.

"We're moving quickly on other fronts on fulfilling demand with our supply chain and we wanted to make sure we're able to support the trial and help with the placebo as well," Watson said.

The Global Vaccination Soros/Gates gang including the Liberal Prime Minister of Canada, have the blood of the Sherman's on their hands...or so I think.

The Media focus is on the POLITICAL implications, which in my opinion, will prove to be a diversion, a red herring if you will.

I think that it was more to do with the cheap generic drug, that combined with zinc, slows the progress of this Genetic mutation we are all experiencing, to a manageable and survivable progression.
Barry Sherman was NOT going to keep his mouth shut either.
He and his wife knew all the Big names that were in the inner circle of the Vaccine Nation plot...that's what I'm thinking.

Here are some of the political details:
Barry Sherman, was an active fundraiser for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal party in recent years, but was criticized for holding a pay-for-access fundraiser in August 2015 that included Trudeau while being registered as a lobbyist.

[...]days before he died, the Shermans’ attorneys filed documents in Canadian federal court in an attempt to quash a government investigation into a possible violation of lobbying rules in connection with a $1,100-a-plate fundraising dinner the Shermans held at their home for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in 2015.

[...]According to federal court documents, Sherman tried to block subpoenas of two Apotex executives issued by Karen Shepherd, Canada’s commissioner of lobbying, to compel them to speak with investigators.
Sherman and Apotex faced a possible five-year ban on lobbying the government if it could be proven that he ran afoul of rules that prohibit registered lobbyists, such as Sherman, from lobbying office holders they helped get elected.

In other words, it appears there is a direct connection between the deaths of the Shermans, and PM Justin Trudeau. Scandal after scandal has plagued the Trudeau government. It is more than arguable that an association between Justin Trudeau and Barry Sherman would have a negative impact upon Trudeau’s reputation, and therefore his chances of re-election.
In fact, there was a second investigation into a November 2016 fundraiser co-organized by Sherman for Trudeau and Finance Minister Bill Morneau. This was reportedly dropped due to a lack of evidence.
“Phil McIntosh
, director of investigations for the lobby commission, said in a report cited by the Toronto Star that “the directorate found evidence indicating that Mr Sherman engaged in political activities that risk creating a sense of obligation on the part of one or more public office holders” through the August 2015 fundraiser.”

I may have found a Canadian Conspiracy connection to the Covid-19 global vaccination plot.
I've listed all the web links that I used to cobble this together at bottom.
I'm probably delusional, and should just shut it down, BUT...
The truly EVIL, Soul EATING, Service To Self Psychos seem to have to brag, or leave a Taunt, a Symbol, some kind of Signature, or so it seems.
This weird and really dark connection that I noticed with this Canadian Murder, has been bugging me for weeks, so here it is.

View attachment 35444
Honey and Barry Sherman found murdered in their Toronto mansion, on December 15, 2017.
Autopsy report shows time of death to have been on December 13, 2017.

View attachment 35443
Their bodies were found in what Gomes told news conference was a “semi-seated position.” Belts around their necks were attached to a low railing at one end of their basement swimming pool, holding them upright. Brian Greenspan, one of the lawyers working for the Sherman family, has said publicly that the Shermans were found seated side by side, and that one of Barry’s legs was “crossed over the other.”

View attachment 35441
The bodies of Barry and Honey Sherman were in a similar pose to a pair of life-sized statues displayed in the billionaire couple’s basement, according to a report by Toronto Star chief investigative reporter Kevin Donovan.

The sculptures in question were made in the 1970s by self-described “junk sculptor” Leo Sewell. According to Sewell’s website, the Philadelphia man grew up near a dump and creates art from discarded materials chosen “for their colour, shape, texture, durability and patina.” Sewell’s art shapes have included human figures and animals. [...]

The figures are male and female. The male sculpture’s left leg is crossed over its right leg. One of the Sherman children described the sculptures to the Star as “creepy,” adding, “We all hated those things.” A regular visitor to the home recently used the same word — “creepy” — to describe the figures.

The Shermans’ bodies were found seated on the floor, with their legs in front of them. The sculptures were seated on raised speakers, and had their legs dangling, as if on a chair, which is how they were constructed — the legs were fixed and could not be extended. The female sculpture’s arms were at its side, the same as the way Honey was found. Barry’s arms were by his side, pulled back slightly by the sleeves of his bomber jacket, while the male sculpture had its hands resting on the crossed leg.

This reminds me of the 'art killings' in the 'The Postcard Killings' (2020) movie.

A young couple killing other young couples throughout Europe, while their bodies were found in a 'sculpture position.'

A New York detective investigates the death of his daughter who was murdered while on her honeymoon in London; he recruits the help of a Scandinavian journalist when other couples throughout Europe suffer a similar fate.

Last edited:
Not sure about the corona connection, but who knows. He had many enemies and there were multiple reasons for some people / groups to want to get rid of him. If you play dirty, very dirty...

Published reports quoted Toronto real estate developer and close friend of the Shermans, Fred Waks, saying, “Barry was involved in Big Pharmacy on a worldwide basis. His lawsuits pertained to billions of dollars, back and forth. When you are dealing with the size of that industry and the amounts we are talking about, you make enemies. And you make enemies on a global basis.” [Link]

Pharma impresario Barry Sherman built a generic drug empire, and a reputation as a tough, even ruthless negotiator and businessman. Sherman never backed down from a fight.

Those who knew him say it was his willingness to go to war — about anything – that helped make Sherman one of the country’s richest men. During his life, he launched literally hundreds of lawsuits and was on the receiving end of more than a few.
Always hovering in the background was a toughness, a willingness to stand up for what they believed in, including a Bleak House-like legal brawl pitting Barry against his four orphaned cousins. The willingness to go to war was hard-wired into the couple. [Link]

There is no God, no free will, no altruism and no morality, Mr. Sherman wrote in what he titled A Legacy of Thoughts. "I find no inconsistency in holding intellectually that life has no meaning, while at the same time being highly motivated to survive and to achieve," he added. [Link]

[Reading his "thoughts" is almost unbearable. It's like a close encounter with... I don't know, Golem? zombie?]

Seems that dirt accompanied everything he's ever touched. From the way he acquired Empire, through the way he sold it to ICN Pharmaceuticals while while concealing important facts, to the way he treated Winter's children, to pharmaceutical frauds, ... the list can go on and on and on.

"He was absolutely hated," Robinson told The Times. "Nobody liked Barry Sherman. He was so frigging litigious. He was constantly at war with everybody. In business he was a prick, so there might have been people who would like to have done it." [LINK]

FWIW, came across the following review of the book "The Billionaire Murders: The Mysterious Deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman" by Kevin Donovan
...That is, the author, having been able to reconstruct the approximate sequence of events of the double murder, decides that Honey and then Barry were individually ambushed as they returned home separately -and then, most probably, murdered together. His conclusion is that only someone in the family circle would have been privy to the information required to achieve this. The problem is, when you factor in what is revealed about the two leather belts, found around Barry and Honey’s necks and presumably used to strangle them to death, just before the book reaches its limited conclusion, it is obvious that whoever carried out the murders actually knew more than any member of the family circle could have known, unless they had been able (for quite some time?) to eavesdrop on the victims’ conversations, not only at home, but at the offices of Apotex and other divers locations. As an electronics engineer with a background in acoustic measurement and air to ground data-links, I am unable to conceive of any efficient and effective means of achieving this other than spyware on either or both of Barry’s Blackberry and Honey’s Cellphone. Every time you consider other means of doing this, sooner or later you come across a necessary piece of information that the murderer(s) could not have come by, by means other than spyware on something the victims carried with them, everywhere.

What would make me inclined to look within the family circle for the murderer is not the information which the murderer(s) had, but the level of fury which was expressed in the details of the double murder. And this fury might have been fed, rather than diluted, by being able to hear the victims’ conversations, day after day for however long it was.

Guess, just another murder that is not going to be solved, ever.

Guess, just another murder that is not going to be solved, ever.

Mr. Gates eliminating any opposition ?????
Just wanted to add this to the thread, for posterity.
The link, in a hydroxychloroquine versus Natural quinine discussion, was posted on the GIANT Corona Thread, and I found this in the article:
[...]
The unseemly coda to all this is that the billionaire owners of Apotek — the Canadian generic drug giants and one of the world’s largest producers of HCQ — were ritually murdered, with their dead bodies posed by their killers to mimic a sculpture in their home.

Why? Because they were charitable folk who, to save lives, would have happily given out their antidote pill for free."

Going through a bunch of saved stuff and found this:
1601139265151.png
Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of the Government in Canada was being investigated and a court case WAS set to start March 26, 2020.
Along came the Plandemic, and Trudeau's appointed Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada , David Lametti, pictured below, shut the whole Canadian Supreme court system down.

1601149358940.png
He has the same expression on his face that we have seen on several other High Profile, CREEPY, LYING, CRIMINAL MINDED people that were documented and photographed while unconsciously(as Dr. Paul Ekman's extensive research shows) making the same expression when caught lying.

1601150878971.pngwiener1.jpg
The photo below is a rather nasty meme that was going around on Facebook, in late March, 2020.

1601139338058.png

The anniversary of the murders is December 15th, 2017.
Three years ago.
Big Pharma companies have had all kinds of competitions in this little span of time, haven't they?

The link to the article has a Newscast video, and in it, the reporter says that the lead Homicide Detective revealed that "4 months into the Sherman murders, police noticed the start of a pattern." What that pattern is though, he would not say. As this is said, on the video, the camera focuses in on the memorial of flowers and notes that are piled up at the Monument style base, displaying the Sherman's house number .

I wonder if this "person of interest" was someone who showed up often, perhaps with flowers, to the "scene of the crime"?

Police confirm a 'person of interest' in the Barry and Honey Sherman case​

BY THE CANADIAN PRESS
Posted Nov 25, 2020 6:24 am EST

Last Updated Nov 25, 2020 at 11:03 pm EST
Toronto police said Wednesday that they have identified a person of interest in the killing of Canadian drug company billionaire Barry Sherman and his wife nearly three years ago.

Police Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu confirmed a report by the Toronto Star that a person of interest had been identified but not arrested.
Sherman, who founded generic drugmaker Apotex Inc., and his wife, Honey, were found dead in their Toronto mansion on Dec. 15, 2017. The two were hanging by belts from a railing that surrounds their indoor pool and were in a semi-seated position on the pool deck.

Sherman, 75, was known for litigiousness and aggressive business practices as he developed Apotex, which had a global work force of about 11,000. In “Prescription Games,” a 2001 book about the industry, he mused that a rival might want to kill him.

The couple was among Canada’s most generous philanthropists, and their deaths shocked Canadian high society and the country’s Jewish community.
They made numerous multimillion-dollar donations to hospitals, schools and charities and had buildings named in their honour.
They hosted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at a Liberal Party fundraiser in 2015.

The day after the bodies were found, some prominent news media outlets quoted unidentified police officials as saying the deaths appeared to be a murder-suicide. That upset the couple’s four adult children, who then hired their own team of investigators and a pathologist, who conducted second autopsies on the Shermans.

Police later said publicly they believed the Shermans were murdered.

Friends and family say the couple had been making plans for the future. They had recently listed their home in Toronto for 6.9 million Canadian dollars and they were building a new home in the city.

Sherman faced legal action from cousins who said they had been cut out of the company over the years. A judge dismissed the claim just months before the couple was found dead.

This unsolved murder is getting a bit more attention, finally.
My suspicions are being echoed by others, and it’s going to be an interesting show to watch, in my opinion.
From the article: “Someone knows the truth. Was Barry Sherman knocked off because he interfered in a potential for billions of dollars in profits resulting from the Covid pandemic?”

Back
Top Bottom