Hydra: Multiple 'i's

S

Skipling

This is a dream/nightmare I experienced just a few weeks ago, which left me feeling traumatised at the time. I would appreciate any interpretations fellow members could offer, but firstly I will relay the experience as I remember it.

I was in a pub, which, curiously enough, was geographically placed at a spot where I know another branch of the shop which I work in is situated. Shop as a public house?

I was mingling and chatting to folk within, before spotting a few people I "seemed" to recognise. Casual accquaintances, but one of them resembled a former friend from years back, although our relations were superficial, as I have discovered that most of my friendships have been.

Any way, this man "morphed", for want of a better term, into a strange, painfully thin, yellow creature, located in a glass tank, connected to a computer, with a man, either a doctor or a scientist of some description, observing him/it. The yellow figure had two serpentine heads springing from either side of his/it's neck, writhing and stretching about. I must stress that this figure bore no resemblance to me physically, and I was viewing the figure in the third person, but facially it did resemble this former friend of mine. I left the pub and headed for the bus station to get the hell out of the town. There were no buses at the station, but a taxi turned up, which became a military car once i got into it!!! Also, the driver was originally male, then became female!!! I swiftly awoke and jotted down the details which I am hereby relating to you.

Now, last night, after a difficult night's sleep, I jotted down some thoughts on possible meanings.

Serpents: 'A' influences attacking the nervous system. I have suffered in recent times from pains in the rear corners of my head, on the left and right side, searing pains, which I figured were related to the cerebellum, regulating body movement. this has made sleep very difficult. They have abated in recent weeks.

The scientist /doctor seemed to be monitoring the figure, and seemed sinister. Just me "reading" the vibes. I read the dream as a sign of a war of mind/body consciousness, with my carriage as a symbol of an occupied territory, colonised by a cunning network of neuro "agents". The body politic?

The military reference confuses me. back in 2005, I was considering joining the army, as an interpreter (I was going to study Arabic), but it seemed a random reaction to the trauma of the previous year, so I thought better of it, and got down to some painting and poetry. I had in my life never had any inclination towards the armed forces in any way whatsoever, which really got me wondering. Thankfully, I abandoned my application. Just thinking back, it amazes me that I even thought it was feasible.

The last point I jotted down last night was the real kicker, though; Motor skills related to crises in the sexual centre. I went through a period where I thought I was becoming homo/bisexual, but with intellectual effort and cross referencing with other threads I see that this seems to be a common mode of attack on anyone making efforts to raise awareness. In my case, it also seems to be related to smoking. I didn't really start smoking until I was 23, and following recent efforts at observation I have noticed that I become more passive and even "feminised" when enjoying a cigarette, but only on some occasions. I suppose it depends on which 'i' is smoking.

Anyway, any elucidations from you learned fellows would be more than appreciated. I am beginning to wonder if in my case, the smoking and the drive for celibacy, is having a negative effect in other aspects of my mind and body.

Aren't you the same bloke that was posting here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4245.msg65564#msg65564

????

Laura said:
Aren't you the same bloke that was posting here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4245.msg65564#msg65564

????

Question marks indeed...

As far as this segment...

skipling said:
The last point I jotted down last night was the real kicker, though; Motor skills related to crises in the sexual centre.

Why would you think it had anything to do with 'motor skills' or the sexual center?

sw said:
becoming homo/bisexual, ... I see that this seems to be a common mode of attack on anyone making efforts to raise awareness.

:scared: :nuts: :umm: Where in the world would you get such an idea - in other words, 'please provide data to back up such a bizarre statement'...

skip said:
In my case, it also seems to be related to smoking. I didn't really start smoking until I was 23, and following recent efforts at observation I have noticed that I become more passive and even "feminised" when enjoying a cigarette, but only on some occasions. I suppose it depends on which 'i' is smoking.

:huh:

Skipling said:
I went through a period where I thought I was becoming homo/bisexual, but with intellectual effort and cross referencing with other threads I see that this seems to be a common mode of attack on anyone making efforts to raise awareness....

By "threads", I presume you mean discussion threads on this forum? If so, could you please point me to the specific forum threads that led you to think that homosexual/bisexual tendencies are related to "attack"? Also, could you please describe the "intellectual" process that led you to the same conclusion?

Sorry, I was merely taking up Bedower's point of relaying the dream I mentioned in a previous post. I lterally woke up from a sleeping state and jotted some thoughts down. I was not stating that they were accurate; simply brain storming for any possible meanings. as for the threads, well i might be mistaken; when I was a member of the forum in '06 I recall reading something related to the themes; perhaps not.

Random thoughts from a man who has not had proper sleep in well over two years. In the last week i have gone over 40 hours without sleep, whilst having to work. My brain may very well be screwed up. Time for a reality check.

Laura, I get your point. Having just recieved a stack of books in the post, I shall withdraw from wasting your time and energies with daft navel gazing, not that that was the intention. Time to study and not bother you all with pointless words which may well signify nothing whatsoever beyond a guilty conscience.

Back
Top Bottom