Hungrig- UFO sightning(s)

H

hungrig

A cold winter evening, 2005 Me and a old friend sat rapping/singing in I shed next to the house a was partly living in, back then. Remaining anonymous I can say this was in Sewden, Södermanland.

Following a smoke pause or two, and smal chat about paranomal mum jumbo, including UFOs I brought up in to disscusion. We took a walk around the neighbourhood. In that particular neighbourhood back then, there were
house buildings and construct near the water.

So on our way to the consrtucting sites, I joked "shite -look there's a friggin UFO "and I pointed towards the sky.
It was then when we had our eyes towards the sky we saw one large bright globe at the other side of the lake.
We observed it for a second then ran out on a jetty, away from the streetlights, to gain a better view of it.

While looking at the bright globe , I first noticed that it vanished and re appeared, at the same place. Happened once as my memory tells me before it finally vanished at the end.
Like there was this big bright globe at the other side of the lake, then it was black. Then there it was.

It did not move, It stood still in the air, may have moved a little to the side, but not that it was noticeable. I figured that after some minutes. That it must have moved a little..
My buddy, who stood left of me said that there was a shine on the sea-ice little further out to the right, I could not see this. I don't know what he talked about.

Anyway, my friend grabbs his mobile with a built-in camera and snapshoots the globe at the other side of the lake. When he did that I though he took an snapshoot of something else. I don't know how the Camera was slant on that mobile phone, but to me it looked like he was holding his mobile too high up, pointed way above the globe.

(I am still uncertain. )

The thingy was there some more minutes before it vanished, like "plopp", from bright to blackness.

Somedays later when looking at the picture (below) it showed certainly not what we saw (A bright big globe).
The picture showes a petty thing with three smal dots in it. I have notcied that there is one more object inthe picture taken, at the egde of the picture, half of an object, which could be the thing we saw with our eyes.
Still I think it was not becouse the globe we saw was much closer and it was much bigger, Like I said; a bright big globe.

Original:

2457481048_4a19fcaf3d.jpg

A closer look (Zoomed in, the same pic as Original, above):

2456653471_b62775174f.jpg

A drawn old illustration of the location and sightning;
2456653859_9c279ce660.jpg

[the triangular object in my drawn illustration up the left is not related with the sighting, though a saw a plane there later the same night]

This post was made by me under the username hungrig. The picture of the UFO was taken by my friend as I said, and he gave me the file of the picture from his computer. Our friendship grew slimmer and eventually we lost touch. Also, when I made the joke that there was a UFO in the sky and pointed I did not see a UFO but it appeared after I said that out loud. I was just going to play a prank on my friend but there it was.

Back
Top Bottom