Humanoid shadow in my bedroom, after appearing in a dream

Graalsword

Jedi Council Member
This happened just 10 minutes ago. Very recently.

I was in the computer (in the livingroom); I was a bit sleepy, so I decided to go to sleep for a bit, before then continuing to read and do a few other things, and then fully go to sleep later, after meditation. So I decided to take a little sleep, which lasted 20 minutes.

I was having a dream. In the dream I was in a car with my parents, and probably another relative or a friend of them. After some time, already out of the ca, my dad asks me about the shorter way to certain location near my town, so that he can from there go to the airport, to do some trip he had to do (he doesn't travel on plane or abroad in real life). After that, the place where I was (outdoor, in the night) switched automatically to the livingroom at home, where I was with an unkown person, which I identified in the dream as product of my imagination.

Suddenly at his right (my left) and also in front of me, a third man appeared. Lights in the dream were low, so he was shadowy. I was uncomfortable and kind of angry, and I perceived the guy told me something like "what is the difference between the imagined one and this" or something similar, I don't remember exactly.

Then I began to walk towards my bedroom, it seemed he didn't want me to do it, I had to push him to get to my bedroom, in the door of my bedroom he was again, and I had to do the same.... I was heading towards my bed, where my sleeping body was.

Finally I began to wake, open gradually my eyes... while opening my eyes, I see clearly the same shadow humanoid being in my room, walking towards the window (when I am on bed, window is back of my head, whereas my foot point to the door (which is opposite window). So he walked towards the window, and I tried to say something, but I couldn't and I literally said something that sounded like "babababdbadaba".. then I could talk and told him (already awaken and begining to stand up from bed) "get out of here, I don't want dead dudes around!" and ran away towards the computer

Inspite of that, curiously I am not scared or fearful, only curious as to who the hell he was, and what really happened.

It is not common such a thing in me, that is seeing human figures while awaken. The only thing I frecuently have is seeing several strange faces of people when I am falling asleep, different ones each time. Which could be creation of subconscious, or memories lost, or literally dead people coming and going, also in a few occations remote viewing of people unknown to me doing daily things. But never this one.

Regarding physical features, little can be said. It was average human seize and shape, only it was shadowy, and seemingly not pshysical.

very interesting.
I have had similar experiences.
Once I was startled awake, I had an intense feeling that someone was in my pitch dark room. I rushed out of bed and just as I turned on the light, I caught a fleeting glimpse of a shadowy figure quickly moving through a wall, causing the wall to apparently slowly sway for a few seconds. I actually touched the wall and its motion immediately stopped.
In another instance I was startled awake as before. I didn't see anything this time, but I was compelled to follow it as if I somehow knew which direction it went. I found myself walking barefoot outside into the dark night. In both cases I seemed to be in an altered state of consciousness for 10 - 20 seconds after waking before I realized how absurd it was to be touching a wall or wandering into the night for no reason.
Probably just sleep related hallucinations but stranger things have happened to me which cannot be explained, so who knows?
:zzz: :scared: :shock: :huh:

In any case, if it is not someone who entered your home to rob you, do not follow it, especially if it seems to invite you (with subtility) to follow it (for example when you go to the corridor you see it entering a room).

It is always difficult to determine what to make of experiences of this nature.

I've had a number of such nightly experiences of shadowy figures in the room mostly during the night waking up to these usually after a nightmare.

From personal experience imo it's best to just observe and not let oneself get carried way, continue to gather knowledge. There is more than enough on the Forum :)

mkrnhr said:
In any case, if it is not someone who entered your home to rob you, do not follow it, especially if it seems to invite you (with subtility) to follow it (for example when you go to the corridor you see it entering a room).

Indeed, I ran away to the opposite direction :boat: Only for precaution and to cut contact with "it"

Later I did POTS walking through all over the room, I don't know whether it does something or not in this case, but up to now, all has been normal again.

Prayer always helps I think, especially POTS, there were cases when abductions were stopped when people started invoking name of Jesus, this could be deception maybe to hook them to religion because most of them do get hooked after those experiences, but I don't think it's so, only people misunderstood real meaning of some historical persons because of religious disinformation.

Wow ,this is seriously great advice !
I would probably, despite fear, force myself to go after this kind of thing :/ I dunno why , protect my wife, dogs maybe dunno ? :/
I`ll keep that in mind !
Thanks m8 !

Hi Gralsword,
I have had many such experiences as this and although the story of my dream is not so important the way it ended is.
The dream ended in so much the same way most of my dreams did at the stage where i was fending of a negative presence. The figure was human like and ugly as you could imagine. It was about 2 foot in front of me at the point i woke up and as i opened my eyes it was at the side of my bed at 2 foot away. The strange thing is that the image was floating on its side now. Startled i lifted my head to a vertical position and the image followed the exact same position before leaving my room. Infact i don't believe the image was ever in my room but was an image carried over from the dream. I believe there was an overlap between the image in my subconscious and the reality back ground that it was super imposed on to. As my conscious mind overode my subconscious the image disappeared.

This is not to say that such visitors don't exist but may explain a lot of the cases where an apparition is seen out of the corner of someones eye and disappears when they consciously look for it. Although i don't condone following apparitions there is a good chance that as soon as you raise your awareness to look for the image that walks into a room you will block off the part of the brain that would allow you to view it anyway, so that time may be wasted.

:)

researcher_of_truth said:
This is not to say that such visitors don't exist but may explain a lot of the cases where an apparition is seen out of the corner of someones eye and disappears when they consciously look for it. Although i don't condone following apparitions there is a good chance that as soon as you raise your awareness to look for the image that walks into a room you will block off the part of the brain that would allow you to view it anyway, so that time may be wasted.

Perhaps it is the expectation that occurs in the split second it take to look at what we saw that makes us unable to see it. So the thought that we "think" we know what we will see is what changes not necessarily the image itself. This theory discounts the possibility that whatever it is that was seen has now changed appearance because it's been found out. Perhaps we are saying the same thing however?

I do agree though that it's a waste of time chasing ghosts.

truth seeker said:
researcher_of_truth said:

Perhaps it is the expectation that occurs in the split second it take to look at what we saw that makes us unable to see it. So the thought that we "think" we know what we will see is what changes not necessarily the image itself. This theory discounts the possibility that whatever it is that was seen has now changed appearance because it's been found out. Perhaps we are saying the same thing however?

I do agree though that it's a waste of time chasing ghosts.

Wasn't it Castaneda who commented about looking, said something like this; one shouldn't look straight at something if one want to discern what that something really is but instead glean it from the corner of your eye. Or something like that.

Caustic said:
very interesting.
I have had similar experiences.
Once I was startled awake, I had an intense feeling that someone was in my pitch dark room. I rushed out of bed and just as I turned on the light, I caught a fleeting glimpse of a shadowy figure quickly moving through a wall, causing the wall to apparently slowly sway for a few seconds. I actually touched the wall and its motion immediately stopped.
In another instance I was startled awake as before. I didn't see anything this time, but I was compelled to follow it as if I somehow knew which direction it went. I found myself walking barefoot outside into the dark night. In both cases I seemed to be in an altered state of consciousness for 10 - 20 seconds after waking before I realized how absurd it was to be touching a wall or wandering into the night for no reason.
Probably just sleep related hallucinations but stranger things have happened to me which cannot be explained, so who knows?
:zzz: :scared: :shock: :huh:

If you see an entity or figure moving through a wall, pay attention as to whether it happens again in the same place. I have three portals in my bedroom and there is apparently a "traffic" route that involves my house. The main portal goes to another property across the street. It involves about one third of a wall and partial window. The second one goes through an adjacent wall and includes part of my closet. The third is a small hole up in the corner of my ceiling between the other two. At times, I have had friends stay over and comment on the "visitors" and, depending on who my guests are, there can accumulate quite a group. I don't regularly see them, although I have at times - sometimes only partial bodies. I have also been slapped by a passing entity. So, I always announce that the portals are closing and it is my time in the house when I am going to bed for the night. I am more touch sensory, so at times I can "feel" the energy. If I run my hand around the room, I can pick out the portals. I also now say the POTS and add at the end that I request protection while I sleep.

KJN said:
If you see an entity or figure moving through a wall, pay attention as to whether it happens again in the same place. I have three portals in my bedroom and there is apparently a "traffic" route that involves my house. The main portal goes to another property across the street. It involves about one third of a wall and partial window. The second one goes through an adjacent wall and includes part of my closet. The third is a small hole up in the corner of my ceiling between the other two. At times, I have had friends stay over and comment on the "visitors" and, depending on who my guests are, there can accumulate quite a group. I don't regularly see them, although I have at times - sometimes only partial bodies. I have also been slapped by a passing entity. So, I always announce that the portals are closing and it is my time in the house when I am going to bed for the night. I am more touch sensory, so at times I can "feel" the energy. If I run my hand around the room, I can pick out the portals. I also now say the POTS and add at the end that I request protection while I sleep.

That's weird, do you live in a house or flat (I mean flat in a high floor within a building)?

I ask that, because I observed that those things usually happen more often in houses rather than appartments

I live in a house that is built into a hillside. Part of the house is one story and part is two stories. My bedroom is at the front of the house where it is two stories. Also, my house has an underground stream that runs on a diagonal to the structure. I have heard that it is not "ideal" to be located over a stream. I have lived here for many years and am now trying to ready the house to go on the market. I have had some unusual delays and odd things break down, many fixits that have to be done several times, etc. I am thinking the house or "other" is protesting my leaving. This sounds a bit crazy but I am surely living it. Do you have any basis for your comment on houses versus apartments? If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you are right. I have also had one so-called hypnogogic experience about six months ago.

Back
Top Bottom