Human mobile

Another wierd thing that just happened - I was sitting with a coworker, helping him do something, when I heard a really really loud ringing in the right ear. And then about half a second later, his mobile started ringing. The loud buzzing continued, until he ended the call and then it went away.

I know that I've become more sensitive to microwaves, but it has always been a very quiet noise. And in both ears. This time, it was quite loud and unmistakable and in the right ear.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I'm always careful these days to wear shielding (I have a baseball cap that's got metal fibers woven into it), so I'm a bit confused as to why I would still sense it.

Ugh, I hate these microwave emitters, I mean, mobiles.

I regularly experience ringing and tones briefly in both ears and I cannot find anything external which it correlates with. This has only been happening for a year or so now, I can't remember having experienced this particular kind of ringing before.

I have had a increse in 'ear-ringing', cant really say from what but It might be electrical-devices, computer, mobilephones and so on, not sure tough.

Ben said:
I regularly experience ringing and tones briefly in both ears and I cannot find anything external which it correlates with. This has only been happening for a year or so now, I can't remember having experienced this particular kind of ringing before.
Snap. Tho much more pronounced in the right ear. Lately I've really noticed it whenever I smoke!

I found this from an earlier thread on ear-ringing phenomenon:

[posted by Ardvan on 11th May 2006]

Session 14th Sept 2002

Q: (T) I don't know if this has been addressed before, but what are some possible causes of intermittent ear ringing? (C) I have some theories about it but I want to know if my theories are correct.
A: Monitoring as well as picking up programming signals and also some background "universe" noise.

Q: (C) The reason we ask is because I've noticed a pattern. I even keep a log about it now because it's so weird. I personally get ear ringing when it seems like I'm talking to somebody out loud or to myself about a theory about something that has to do with matrix stuff. (L) So you're being monitored? (C) Right. So any time it seems like I'm having a breakthrough thought - you know drones, the matrix, the programs, holographic inserts - all of the sudden I'll get like an ear ringing. Sometimes the left, sometimes the right, but I'm trying to find out what the pattern is. So I'm keeping track of it. (T) What process is responsible for creating the actual ringing noise?
A: Partly "interpretation" by neural processes that, at some level, recognize the potential and issue symptomatic warning.

Q: (C to T) Remember the one with R**, I said it was a warning one. It was the loudest ear ring I've ever had. It burned my ear. (L) So, in other words, seems that the C's are suggesting that your spiritual perception, psychic perception, is picking stuff up, transferring it in a subliminal way to your mind, and then your neural processes are trying to translate it and give you a warning. Is that what you were thinking? (C) I think so. I was wondering constantly about the idea, the concept of fake humans, holographic inserts, drones, organic portals, what ever you want to call it, and just what happened was weeee (a sound like ear ringing) and just really loud in my right ear. (L) So in a sense it's like your early warning system. (C) Ummhmm. (V) You know I don't even have to be talking to somebody, I can just be thinking about something and it'll just zheeee [a sound like ear ringing]. (L) I wonder if OP's have ringing in their ears?
A: Ask one.

Q: [Laughter] (A) First of all there is also ear ringing which comes from physiological causes. (L) Yeah, tinnitus. So of course they could have physiological ringing in the ear. (C) It happens only when I'm thinking specifically about these kinds of matters. (T) Does the frequency of sound have any significance? (C) Yeah, 'cause sometimes they're waahs, they're soft. Tthere's different tones you know. Sometimes it's in the right ear, sometimes the left ear.
A: Observe and you may learn your own internal "code."

Q: (C) That's what I thought, it's like a code. (A) I think it's like when people can use, what is it, a finger code under hypnosis or with biofeedback training. You can somehow train, bypass conscious interference that way. (L) Yeah, that's what it is, it's bypassing your conscious damping. We all tend to just think our way out of things. (A) But the interesting question is can one somehow disturb this monitoring? Is it something physical that can...
A: Sure, the issue is to cover the many frequencies and shifts. White noise makers deal with some but not all!

Q: (A) I was wondering if a shot of whiskey beat it. Like, you know, when I had this experiences in Gttingen and the advice was...(L) A shot of whiskey! So you want your shot of whiskey now? [laughter] (A) Sure, to prevent being monitored!
A: In some cases a shift in chemistry also means a shift in susceptibility, but not a cessation of the activity.

Q: (L) So it ain't gonna stop it, though you might reduce - temporarily - your susceptibility. (V) Well, a slug of whiskey? Wouldn't that be just a little too easy? (A) You know we are in a non-linear world so to become even a little less susceptible can mean a lot. (V) Right. (B) Is that justification? (laughter)
I've had to wear hearing aids since I was diagnosed as a two-year-old with having poor hearing. Something about a 'lack of hair cells lining the inner ear'. Having learned all the above, you can imagine I'm super-curious if there's any connection. I mean, I've an inkling that I was targeted (implanted?) when I was an infant... Anyone else have hearing problems (particularly from a young age)?

starsailor said:
I've had to wear hearing aids since I was diagnosed as a two-year-old with having poor hearing. Something about a 'lack of hair cells lining the inner ear'. Having learned all the above, you can imagine I'm super-curious if there's any connection. I mean, I've an inkling that I was targeted (implanted?) when I was an infant... Anyone else have hearing problems (particularly from a young age)?
I don't have hearing problems, but I was born with holes in my eardrums for which I had to make sure not to get water in the ears. I did so for a decade and somehow the issue resolved itself. I have no hearing problems.

I have ringing too - mostly in the right ear-, but much less lately. I like the idea of keeping a log as mentioned in the snippet of the transcripts.

Dominique.

I get the ringing, but i usually don't pay attention to it. I should be writing it down and such, but it happens randomly, when im with my friends, so its not like i can grab a pen and paper and jot it down.

I was always told (old wife's tale maybe) that when you get a ringing in your ear, people are gossiping about you. I do notice that I get it more often lately, seemingly at random times / moments. Maybe I'm the latest gossip subject, ha! ;)

I have lost 50% of hearing in both ears starting at age 2 due to hard measles, and I have
had to wear aids ever since. Until the last 4 years, I lost so much hearing that I had to
have a cochlear ear implant in one side and I chosed the right ear for this implant.

I can only 'hear the cell phone' with these aids on, but not at all prior to the implant
as my range before was something like 100hz to 1000hz and has been "improved" from 250hz
to 3000hz. My experiences regarding the cochlear implant is explained on my personal website
at www.cdkkt.com/dant.

The "normal" human range is 20hz to 20,000hz but the average is somewhere inside this range
and older people tend to degrade. Kids with "normal hearing", can hear way above that of an adult
and cleverly programmed their ringtones so that adults would not know they were being "paged"
and was a good joke for awhile.

Anyway - for me, I get loud POPs from time to time, and sometimes I might get an "internal"
ring, and it is very hard for me to explain it to you but it seems to be somewhere in the 1000hz
range. Constant humming when I am focusing on it but cannot hear it when I have a cochlear
aid turned on. The experience of the aid is something else. Very very odd, and it is certainly
not a normal experience. But I am getting off track here.

As for these POPs, I get these when I get into a heightened state of awareness - and it is something
that really snaps my attention and frightens me especially when I did not anticpate it.

I am getting all sorts of things happening due to my hearing (loss) perhaps but it is very bizzare
and very hard to comprehend or explain.

I think the tones you hear are a part of the energy signature of a person or being that is thinking of or focusing on you or it could be a form of semi-active clairaudience.

Dant: I know you probably get this a lot, but can you recreate sounds internally, like when you had full hearing?
For example when dreaming are sounds audible?

moonwalker said:
I think the tones you hear are a part of the energy signature of a person or being that is thinking of or focusing on you or it could be a form of semi-active clairaudience.

Dant: I know you probably get this a lot, but can you recreate sounds internally, like when you had full hearing?
For example when dreaming are sounds audible?
Uh... that is a tough question regarding dreaming and hearing. I would have
to say, no, not that I am aware of.

Yes, I can imagine sounds in my mind as to change the pitch, type, and so on
but when I am in a relaxed state of mind, ie not to focus on anything but to
"let it be", then I get this constant humming sound. I cannot say it is taos
(or whatever it is called that some hears) but it IS something there that appears
to be "natural" - maybe? I have NO FRAME OF REFERENCE to compare with and
it is NOT titanus.

In my younger age, the type of sounds that I would get (with NO aids on) would
sometimes get - something like a a VERY high pitch, a feedback of some sort and
it would continue for at least 5-10 minutes and then it would go away. This can
happen spontaneously. Very bizzare.

Sometimes I wonder if I was 'spiderman' as if to "sense" a warning coming on
but had NO CLUE what was going on around me. I thought I was just being
a crazy NUT - but gee... what the .... so I just dropped it completely and simply
ignored it. Yes, when I was growing up... I changed from a public insitution for
deaf children (Oregon State School for the Deaf) at a very young age (attended
from age 3 to age 7) and then transferred and mainstreamed into a public school.

Since then, I was visited by state people on school grounds and in a private
room to be analyzed for hearing and speech and whatever else they did to me
in my total ignorance. I tell you, I was all innocent and you could never suspect
a single thing and sheesh, why do they care that my ear-lobes were much larger
than my average peers? Odd indeed. Now, after reading the Cass site, I thought
back on this an imagined that these special state-people who visisted me at least
2-5 times a year were special "spooks" and were doing things to me with my eyes
WIDE OPEN and very innocent. They stopped visiting somewhere in my 7th and 8
grade. Heh heh... maybe these people were the apes in "The Wizard of OZ"? It
gives me the creeps to think about it, though.

Oh, off topic maybe, but I DO get these sodium lights snapping off at night just
before I get there some 50-75 feet ahead of me and it is usually only one or two
and invariably. Dang odd, I should say.

Back
Top Bottom