how to prevent being abducted

@MoonSun, there is also this list compiled from May 18 2019 Session:

Hello and thank you very much,
What you posted here give rise to some question...
How ancestors (good ones) can protect us? and what if they are already reborn? stiil we can connect them in 5D?
I have no idea how “the mirror” thing works and I'm not going to ask how, because it seems an advanced work for advanced people.
but about divination, it must be about something like tea-leaf reading or coffee reading, isn't it? If so, how this can help us against STS entities while they themselves may be behind the scence?
Thanks

I don't think anyone has the ability to prevent abductions happening, but we do have the ability to control how we respond to such situations. Working on our negative traits, living as clean a life as possible, always striving for self improvement and the fine tuning of our reading instruments. It's really hard work but there's nothing more important to do. Knowledge of self will enable us to see and understand our programming, or at least it becomes more apparent with perseverance. It's a lifetime's work, and to be honest I don't see any other way.

How ancestors (good ones) can protect us? and what if they are already reborn? stiil we can connect them in 5D?
I have no idea how “the mirror” thing works and I'm not going to ask how, because it seems an advanced work for advanced people.
but about divination, it must be about something like tea-leaf reading or coffee reading, isn't it? If so, how this can help us against STS entities while they themselves may be behind the scence?
If you have a connection with a family member who had passed on, they may be able to confer guidance and protection of some sort from 5D. The Descriptions of the Afterlife thread may shed some light on this topic.

I dunno that there’s anything that’ll totally stop abductions. But, you will find that the more you develop yourself by networking, by increasing your knowledge and utilising it, the more you are able to consciously choose and exert your free will. I would highly recommend reading Laura’s Wave series (it can be found online here). You may find this excerpt from the Wave Ch 21 written by Michael Topper interesting in regards to how 4D STS beings ‘stalk humans (& why knowledge, networking and free will are all so important):

The Positive/Negative Realms
of Higher Densities

In the higher densities, the name of the game is consciousness. This simply means that the higher densities of existence, whether positive or negative in orientation, all recognize that the business of being and existence everywhere is consciousness. Becoming more and more aware.

The difference is that the positive guys recognize consciousness as being an integrative activity of mutual networking and interdependence because they view all others as self, and therefore seek to help and assist because the others are self, in an absolute sense. In this way, absolute consciousness or God is glorified, if you wish to put it in those terms.

The control system, on the other hand, play the game in terms of domination, subjugation and absorption of other consciousness. But they too understand that the rules of the game posit that in order for them to truly consume into their being another consciousness, that this other must choose to become part of this self-aggrandizement. An unwilling food source is not as nutritious. If the consciousness does not choose, it becomes a poison to the consciousness that seeks to consume it.

So, we have to understand here that the true agenda of the negative realm is to consume consciousness. So, this actually prevents an overt take-over in literal, physical terms. If an invasion were detected, this would mean the veil would be lifted and all would see the “man behind the curtain”, would be disgusted and would turn away. Just as in the Wizard of Oz, those ruby slippers must be obtained very carefully!

Gathering the essence is an art of great subtlety. The agenda of the negative realm is in its purest sense stalking.

The aim of stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors. Behaviors made predictable because the humans have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning, inculcated through centuries of lies and obfuscations presented in the form of religions. And all of this revolves around a story that is actually untrue, and wholly misrepresentative of the actual negative aim.

For centuries these programming signals have been being set up — either because of time travel capabilities, or because of actual historical presence. Various prophets or religious leaders have been influenced to preach, teach, or prophesy philosophies designed to lay a foundation for later take-over — possibly in our present time. When people begin to wisen up, those in the negative realm simply go back into the past, add something to the soup to adjust for the new awareness. This then acts as a domino effect and influences our present. Time loops and all that. A lot of people think that the alien invasion scenario is a ruse concocted by the government to create the impression that there is a forming “threat,” thereby enabling the institution of a New World Order. But, this idea is based on a misrepresentation of the process just described.

The important thing to remember is this: there is not a unified conspiratorial activity going on here in the hierarchy of government. The divide and conquer effect has also manifested at this level and suits the alien purposes to a tee. Such activity at all levels is consistent with their program of stalking, in which confusion and cross-purpose prevent a clear perception on the part of the stalkees.

Yet, at some deep level there may be a direct conspiratorial interaction between the secret government and the negative aliens … but it is unlikely that any name of those involved would be recognized by anyone, no matter how in the know they are regarding the subject. These secret superiors are just that: secret. Any organization you can name, or about which you are aware, are merely outer circles.

What is the designed objective of this stalking? It is two-fold. First, the effect of stalking is sort of like stampeding a herd of cattle. Bit by bit, they are consolidated into a negative mode that consists of the idea of “us vs. them”. Even though on the surface it may seem that this mode is positive or STO, (i.e., save the world because it is wrong or flawed, or blighted with original sin or whatever) the very fact that it is formed in the dominator mode of perceiving salvation outside, means that it can more easily be taken over in body, mind, and soul, at a level that is unseen and imperceptible. In other words: Satan can and most often does appear as an angel of light!

It is only at the lower levels of the power structure that many still believe they are playing out the basic antagonism and self-protection roles. They believe that sending love and light to those in need is appropriate, without realizing that this activity is predicated upon a deep belief that there is something wrong, in error, in rebellion, and thus becomes again, “us vs. them”.

There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A completely drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic service (and this may also be taking place, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn’t easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced but not robotic behavior pattern. For the free choice of the targeted consciousness to align with negative higher density existence. Because, in the long run, the object is the eating of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with free will intact. Otherwise, it is not good food.

And this is where physics comes in again … because the conserved element of true consciousness is the irreducible value of free will. The mind of the subject must retain free will, which distinguishes consciousness as such.

The instant the negative polarization is chosen as a result of true prerogative of free will, the subject functionally becomes a part of the higher density negative entity responsible for having induced the choice in the first place. And this is regardless of the deceptive means employed, or the persuasive misrepresentations used in conditioning the terms through which the fateful choice is made. In other words, confusion, physical, emotional and mental pain, exhaustion, blackmail, and even forms of torture are legitimate modes of persuasion. Of course, the more subtle the means used, the more value is retained.

A tortured consciousness is the equivalent to being overcooked. Many higher density negative entities are veritable connoisseurs. They particularly relish the subversion of those who are truly pure and strong willed.

There’s an immediate psychic bond in this relationship to the higher density negative entity; the handler of the human agent who is now a functional part of his new master, and, the negative hierarchy is proportionately enhanced with each induction of an additional member.

In other words: the negative hierarchy is a pyramidal food chain. The apex of the pyramid is comprised of the most persistent of negative graduates, the one who has stuck it out against every evidence of diminishment, and is the ultimate example of wishful thinking.

This ultimate wishful thinking means they cannot see that they do not become God by assimilation and control of others but that the real result is a gradual compaction, implosion, and dissolution into primal matter and Non-being.

And here is where physics comes in again to help us get a handle on this conflict:without duality, there would be no existence to discuss.

From the One there is bilateral emergence. Exactly one half joyfully seek life, creation, play, and exploration … a love of adventure of sorts. The other half expresses a fundamental fear of losing self in this play and exploration. This causes it to recoil upon itself and thus establishes the tension of polarization. This is the stuff of which the cosmos are constructed.

This can be more easily understood as “love of God through others,” i.e., by loving others unconditionally as God, since all are one, even though differentiated; as opposed to “Love of God through self”, i.e., believing that love of himself is love of God, therefore others must love him too.

The former view sees all others as self, and loves all and seeks to serve others. The latter sees only self and seeks to appropriate all others to self so as to restore equilibrium; to go back to the cosmic sleep of Oneness.

One analogy would be the difference between a free and adventurous child who is full of the sense of adventure as opposed to a child who wishes to own the mother and cling to her and incorporate her to himself, i.e., jealousy.

The love of God through self is in fact a state of consciousness that has existed from the very beginning of individuation and which covets attention for itself alone. This consciousness hates, fears and deeply distrusts creation, and just wants to effectively roll over and go back to sleep in eternal union with the One.

An important point here is: this negative consciousness arises from the self viewing self at the instant of creation and is therefore an integral part of creation. It cannot be separated from creation because it exists only due to positive creative inception. Neither can exist without the other. It’s that simple.

Negative consciousness — or darkness — is the selfness of creation. The gravity that draws all that exists back to itself. It is the aspect of the One involved in contemplation and rejection of creativity in its own heart. Frozen in that moment of vertigo; experienced at the outrush of creative energy.

And, because this state of consciousness occurs in conjunction with and precisely because of creative potential, and is in fact identified through that factor, it cannot be done away with without all returning to the One and just going back to sleep. Thus we see that the efforts to save the world via punishment of the wicked, or conversion to the light or spiritualizing matter with love, are all expressions of the fundamental desire to undo creation itself; to kill God. Through the idea that darkness is a rebellion, a fault, a thing to be done away with, the twist is introduced that lays the groundwork for domination and absorption. This is why, even though promulgated “Christian principles” seem to be good and uplifting and in fact can be, the fundamental raison is flawed and also expresses itself throughout Christian history in such ways as the many slaughters that have been instituted in the name of Christianity.

So the bottom line is: this other half of the all, this darkness born along with the creative upsurge, becomes focused on actualizing its own impulse. To undo creation. For it realizes that only then can it be at peace.

The only way it can achieve this ideal narcissistic withdrawal into itself in infinite self-contemplation is through reclaiming all attention and consciousness. This is in effect borrowed against the inconceivable magnitude of consciousness in cosmic sleep.

Darkness becomes, in effect, an incurable insomniac.

The consciousness of darkness feels that it must tear apart the creative fabric of existence, thereby liberating the units of energy involved in the creative functions and swallow them back into itself, erasing their differential properties and powers so as to restore the One as One.

Itself.

However, this is not clearly seen at the lower densities until the masks are stripped away. The deepest implications of this are hidden by many veils. And even fourth and fifth density participants do not necessarily comprehend this ultimate dissolution. Much like the ultimate light eater preaching the gospel of devolution as though it were salvation.

With regards to divination, what tends to be discussed here are more things like I-Ching and dowsing with pendulums (see TC Lethbridge’s books).

Hope this helps somewhat!

Hello everyone,
Following the previous discussion, a question came to my mind; can STS attack and abduct a STO entity from higher density who has incarnated into 3D body in earth for some reason?
Thank you.

Hello, MoonSun,
Here are some information that related to abductions.

October 9, 1994
September 14, 2002

Is it erroneous to believe that my constant effort in sculpting mind and body through my daily exercise, diet, supplementation, empathic considerations, and knowledge acquisition over the past 5 or so years has prevented them from taking me many times through out my past where I was more vulnerable?

An experience always comes to mind from my early 20s (I'm 37 now for context), where I was on verge of deep sleep. I was still some what lucid, I can tell my body was drifting into heavy sleep, where suddenly all these people that I knew on some deeper level were wanting me to go through this light door way or rectangular portal. The faces of the people, or who they were are not as clear to me as Brian, but I could swear they represented my ancestors or something extremely personal to me some how. I had this sense I was being deceived and I can't tell where it came from back then. That's where I suddenly was zapped with this static sound from this dream into being wide awake, totally shocked by the experience.

Now when I think back about it, I'm not confused as to what the instinctual sensation was that I experienced back then that was telling me I was being deceived. Perhaps they couldn't mess with me because I eventually come to understand a lot of about creation down my trajectory thanks to The Work, and their abduction (permanent or otherwise) could have only occurred if I stepped through the door and gave up my free will through being tricked by the visage of my ancestors.

Hello everyone,
Following the previous discussion, a question came to my mind; can STS attack and abduct a STO entity from higher density who has incarnated into 3D body in earth for some reason?
Thank you.

From what I understand you can't stop an abduction if it's happening. Maybe the fear of being abducted or the resistance to believe it could happen to you is powerful enough to keep you in a loop. I think your best bet is to live as if you were free from such experiences. I think praying is all you can do. Praying is a very powerful tool.

I am going to relate the only experience of "attempted kidnapping" that I have had, in case any conclusion can be drawn from it.

One night I parked my car in a secluded place and I went to sleep.

At one point in the dream I became "aware." I had a 360 degree vision and my attention was focused on a star in the sky. This star approached at full speed and as it approached I saw that it was a ship.

It was metal in the form of two cones joined at their vertex. The surface was scratched, like a "metal mesh".

The ship started pulling me and my car. I felt that I "weighed" too much for the power of attraction of the ship, so the power of attraction could not with my weight.

Then the ship increased its power of attraction and at this point I started to get a little angry.

The ship still couldn't handle my weight.

The attraction increased again and he couldn't either.

The ship increased its attraction twice more and the noise of the ship was deafening, as if it had the engines at full capacity.

At this point it was really annoying and uncomfortable and I was fed up with it.

I let myself "go" by saying "Well, it doesn't matter."

When I think this and stop resisting all "cease".

Then my consciousness came back and I woke up.

It was not waking up from a state of unconsciousness or sleep, it was waking up from a state of consciousness to the normal in my body.

Maybe they took me to their ship and they erased from my mind whatever happened there, but in principle I don't think so.

Then, in two nights when I also fell asleep in my car, I returned to this consciousness in the middle of the dream.

In the first there were some small beings next to my car looking at me and I remember that they laughed with laughter like children. They were childish laughs.

On the second occasion, it was some very tall people who were looking out of my car, but I could not see them well, because the windows of my car were almost opaque. I saw the silhouettes, but their image was veiled.

And that's it.

I did not experience anything like that again.

I want to point out that this happened to me at the time when I was searching for the truth in the "waters" of the "new era." So I had the idea that aliens (all) were "good guys". Finding the Cs was still quite a few years in the future.

I count this in case something useful can be extrapolated.

I am going to relate the only experience of "attempted kidnapping" that I have had, in case any conclusion can be drawn from it.

One night I parked my car in a secluded place and I went to sleep.

At one point in the dream I became "aware." I had a 360 degree vision and my attention was focused on a star in the sky. This star approached at full speed and as it approached I saw that it was a ship.

It was metal in the form of two cones joined at their vertex. The surface was scratched, like a "metal mesh".

The ship started pulling me and my car. I felt that I "weighed" too much for the power of attraction of the ship, so the power of attraction could not with my weight.

Then the ship increased its power of attraction and at this point I started to get a little angry.

The ship still couldn't handle my weight.

The attraction increased again and he couldn't either.

The ship increased its attraction twice more and the noise of the ship was deafening, as if it had the engines at full capacity.

At this point it was really annoying and uncomfortable and I was fed up with it.

I let myself "go" by saying "Well, it doesn't matter."

When I think this and stop resisting all "cease".

Then my consciousness came back and I woke up.

It was not waking up from a state of unconsciousness or sleep, it was waking up from a state of consciousness to the normal in my body.

Maybe they took me to their ship and they erased from my mind whatever happened there, but in principle I don't think so.

Then, in two nights when I also fell asleep in my car, I returned to this consciousness in the middle of the dream.

In the first there were some small beings next to my car looking at me and I remember that they laughed with laughter like children. They were childish laughs.

On the second occasion, it was some very tall people who were looking out of my car, but I could not see them well, because the windows of my car were almost opaque. I saw the silhouettes, but their image was veiled.

And that's it.

I did not experience anything like that again.

I want to point out that this happened to me at the time when I was searching for the truth in the "waters" of the "new era." So I had the idea that aliens (all) were "good guys". Finding the Cs was still quite a few years in the future.

I count this in case something useful can be extrapolated.

Have you ever tried hypnotherapy? Have you read Karla Turner's work?

If you'd like I could help you answering some questions with my tarot cards, I'm looking into connecting with this kind of experiences with my intuition and I think you have a far more complex experience with abduction, but I need your cooperation and permission to look into it.

Here: tarot

I completely understand if you want to put this to bed. Rehashing can be hard. Tarot is not 100% correct however I feel I can help you regain your memories and guide you to see for yourself what really happened. Only if you have detailed questions. As always, this is to be taken with a grain of salt and only to be used as a guide and not factual information.

It would help me a lot.

Good question. One qn I would ask is, what is the physics mechanism that allows soul copying and reading.

I’ve never been abducted that I know of so it’s tough for me to comment on how to prevent it. But I have had sleep paralysis multiple times in my life. Most recently 2x in the past 6 months.
The first of the two times I was sleeping on my right side and I woke up to the feeling of something poking/massaging my back I couldn’t move and I could t speak but after being aware of what was happening I slowly was able to have noise come out of my mouth and move my body it stopped.

the last time a few weeks ago I was laying on my back and felt something on my chest I became awake but couldn’t move my body neck to ankles. I was able to flop my arms and then said hello? After I spoke I saw a black object crawl across my chest and go down to the floor and I was able to move.

now I do not call this being abducted or maybe I was but I was able to break it by becoming aware of the energy around me and then fight to move/speak.

On an esoteric level why does sleep paralysis with another entity in the room happen? Next time maybe I’ll ask it to be useful and get me a glass of water or pay the mortgage if it’s going to hang out in my room I hate squatters.

I’m not convinced that this experience I’m about to relate was an abduction or rather some kind of weird synchronous dream but I’ll share it on this thread as it has some elements of an “abduction”.

Last night my partner woke up as I was saying things out loud, he can’t remember what. I often do this so we have an agreement that he can ask me questions otherwise I won’t remember the incident.

I told him “they put something in me”, I was upset and angry. I said “ how dare they do that against my free will, they have no right”. At the time he thought I was having a nightmare about vaccines.

He felt very heavy so fell asleep. Shortly after he saw a being with a head shaped like a Grey but very large. The eyes were like black pits and so was it’s mouth, the mouth was making sucking motions. Then a white sleeved arm holding an injection tried to inject him. He’s not sure if they succeeded only that he did swat at it.

Then he heard me asking for help but he felt paralyzed. He could only move his head but he managed to break out of it, wake up and wake me up.

The reason I was asking for help was that I’d also felt paralyzed. However for me in my dream we were both lying on a bed in a haunted house, some spirit or other had paralyzed us both and was getting nearer, all I remember is struggling against the paralyzed feeling, I don’t remember asking for help out loud.

So yeah, strange.

The last thing I did before bed was reading Laura’s new book, maybe someone didn’t like that or it was just a coincidence that we both had similar experiences.

We didn’t eat anything strange for dinner, just chicken soup.

Back
Top Bottom