how to prevent being abducted

MoonSun

Padawan Learner
Hello everyone,
I was looking for abduction subject here in Cass sessions but nothing yet, so I ask it here to know how to prevent being abducted by STS beings specially non-physical type? Does anybody knows the C's session in which have been addressed this issue?
Thank you
Moon

Hi.
There is no way, in an absolute sense!? This subject is broadly addressed in the Wave books, sessions, etc. Just read them up. Everything is in there.
But FRV is the keypoint. Aliens like negative people, or people using drugs, or people living in fantasy worlds. STS visits STS, STO visits STO. And, knowledge protects.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I was looking for abduction subject here in Cass sessions but nothing yet, so I ask it here to know how to prevent being abducted by STS beings specially non-physical type? Does anybody knows the C's session in which have been addressed this issue?
Thank you
Moon
you can use the search function in the sessions threads.
Cassiopaean Session Transcripts

In short, Knowledge, mental blocking, networking and so on. Not so easy though. Knowledge is a so broad word to counter folks one stair ahead of us, one person can't do it without the help of constant knowledge input and networking.

Hello, MoonSun,
Here are some information that related to abductions.

November 19, 1994

Q: (L) What happened to Marcia Moore who was working on drug enhanced outer space contact via altered consciousness?

A: Permanent abduction victim by Lizards.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Too close to truth.

Q: (L) Well, are we close to the truth too?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Will we be permanently abducted by the Lizards?

A: Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) But didn't she have a lot of knowledge too?

A: Scrambled with drugs.

October 14, 1995

(T) Why did he talk to us? Why did he approach us? I know exactly...

A: Spying on you and aural frequency reading, had you not been as strong, would have suffered permanent abduction because of your studies

Q: (L) Now, right there is a point. Everybody take note of this. What is there about strength that makes one inaccessible to permanent abduction?

A: Strength is of character, i.e. if STO candidate, not likely to be victim.

Q: (L) Not likely to be victim... OK, but what.. (T) STO candidate... (L) I know, but that's... it says when... well, what is it that makes a person... We know that it means being an STO candidate, but what is the thing inside one that stops them... I mean, is this something that is a core ingredient of certain human beings? Is this like something inside them that blocks this manipulation and victimization?

A: Soul pattern.

Q: (L) So in other words, there is something about us, or within us, that literally they cannot touch or harm, is that correct?

A: Basically, but difficult to facilitate.

Q: (L) OK, in other words, this is something that is in us, that creates an inherent barrier, but not necessarily something that we can, at this level of density, reach in, grab out as a weapon, and wave around, as in facilitate?

A: Can, but intricate to do consciously.

Q: (L) Is this some quality or ability that we can work at? I don't think meditation is the answer, this is something that I've come to think... Is this a state of focused awareness, whole body awareness, internal and external, basically whole body awareness... (J) Going with instinct...

A: Helpful

August 28, 1999

Q: We are what we are. Nature is nature. Progression is progression. And if people would just relax and be who and what they are in honesty, and do what is according to their nature without violating the Free Will of others, that this is a more pure form of being than doing things out of any feeling of expectation, or desire; to just BE, not want... just BE?

A: Yes, but STS does not do that.

Q: (A) From which I draw conclusions: if there STS around us, we cannot just...

A: You are all STS. If you were not, you would not be where you are.

Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the STS mode...

A: STO candidate.

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: What do you suppose?

Q: I have no idea!

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync

October 9, 1994
September 14, 2002

I was looking for abduction subject here in Cass sessions but nothing yet, so I ask it here to know how to prevent being abducted by STS beings specially non-physical type?

Raising you FRV (Frequency Resonance Vibrations), as Sirius said, is supposed to help with this. Here's a couple more things that the Cs said about it:

Q: (L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

Q: (Andromeda) But then we could eat vegetarians. [laughter]

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.

As Sirius also said, reading The Wave Series is a most important thing for those interested in the Cs. For gaining knowledge also make people unpalatable. Gaining the "right" knowledge that is. And The Wave is full of knowledge. So are the books on our Recommended Reading list. Learning how to tell truth from lies; and not believing in lies.

Mental blocking … like in having mental self-control, being very alert, jamming thought patterns, don't dancing to someone else's music, so to say.
Some story, I remember. But there were more, lile L.'s daughter being almost abducted.

Q: (J) And Las Vegas? (T) When we were in Las Vegas, also?

A: Met alien there.

Q: (L) Oh, you met an alien when you were in Las Vegas! (J) Does that have anything to do with the fact that the pictures didn't come out from our wedding?

A: Barfly.

Q: (T): Ohhhhh... (J) I know exactly what you are talking about.

A: Disguised humanoid gray species four. Rigelian. Orion union STS.

Q: (T) Why did he talk to us? Why did he approach us? I know exactly...

A: Spying on you and aural frequency reading, had you not been as strong, would have suffered permanent abduction because of your studies

Q: (L) Now, right there is a point. Everybody take note of this. What is there about strength that makes one inaccessible to permanent abduction?

A: Strength is of character, i.e. if STO candidate, not likely to be victim.

Q: (L) Not likely to be victim... OK, but what.. (T) STO candidate... (L) I know, but that's... it says when... well, what is it that makes a person... We know that it means being an STO candidate, but what is the thing inside one that stops them... I mean, is this something that is a core ingredient of certain human beings? Is this like something inside them that blocks this manipulation and victimization?

A: Soul pattern.

Q: (L) So in other words, there is something about us, or within us, that literally they cannot touch or harm, is that correct?

A: Basically, but difficult to facilitate.

Q: (L) OK, in other words, this is something that is in us, that creates an inherent barrier, but not necessarily something that we can, at this level of density, reach in, grab out as a weapon, and wave around, as in facilitate?

A: Can, but intricate to do consciously.

Q: (L) Is this some quality or ability that we can work at? I don't think meditation is the answer, this is something that I've come to think... Is this a state of focused awareness, whole body awareness, internal and external, basically whole body awareness... (J) Going with instinct...

A: Helpful.

Q: (L) Is there something we can do to develop this to the highest degree possible, while in these bodies, in this density?

A: Wait for 4.

Q: (L) Wait for 4? 4th density?

Q: (T) We can't develop it ourselves, but if we... (J) We can start the process... (T) It's a case of not developing it, it's a case of that, if you can do it, it does it all by itself, you don't think about it... (L) It's an innate thing... (T) It's a do, it's an involuntary, it's there, it works when it needs to work. Is this the idea?

A: Network western experiences for learning purposes please. Knowledge is protection.

[Briefly, Terry related the story where he and Jan met the barfly at Vegas World, after having gone downtown to get their marriage license. They had taken a taxi to City Hall, and foolishly decided to walk back to the Strip, in 116 degree weather. They made it as far south as Vegas World, and stopped at the bar inside to cool off. Jan was close to heat prostration, and the barmaid gave her glasses of iced water and an iced towel to put on her neck. They were getting ready to go back out and hail a cab back to Bally's, when they were approached by the "Barfly," who started asking all sorts of personal questions, and seemed to be acting drunk when he wasn't really intoxicated. He became belligerent when Terry refused to show him his Florida drivers license, but switched to disorientation when Terry made the statement "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?" While staring the guy down and putting the force of his personality behind the question/statement.]

Q: (T) Before we get too far into this, I want to ask them where we were taken. Because after that, as far as I know, nothing else happened. We just went on about our business, and we didn't see him again... (L) In this story that Terry has just recounted, what instant represents the turning point of resistance?

A: The statement.

Q: (L) What statement? (T) "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?"

Q: (T): Because that's when he got confused... (J) You totally nullified the... (SV) Yeah, from the glaring and staring at each other... (T) He was escalating this to a point, and I don't know, it just came to me that the best way to do this was to just stop it right there...

A: Grays and their associates are thrown off by energy flow diversions or thought pattern interruptions.

Q: (SV) That's exactly what they said in Matrix I! (T) Another thing that comes to mind while I'm thinking about it, before it turned ugly, he was leading up to going someplace. (J) Very vaguely, but yes. (T) He was leading up toward, "We ought to get together and go someplace." I think that's when I really shut the whole thing off. (L) OK, now, in this episode where Terry and Jan were taken to an underground base, can you identify the location of the underground facility?

How do you do that?

From the Casswiki excerpt about mental blocking.

Mental blocking This term occurs in the Cassiopaea material in the meaning of spiritually holding one’s ground or resisting attack.

This is described as a fourth density principle which does not have any fixed translation into human actions or attitudes, as the practice will depend on the situation. We can look at the idea from many different angles:

From Ra:

QUESTIONER: Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

RA: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things. In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation armed with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

QUESTIONER: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the ”failure to accept that which is given?”

RA: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded and engulfed, transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

[…] The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated. Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus. In this case they share information just as we are now doing. However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts.

The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group. Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops unless these crusaders are able to de-polarize the entity mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is almost unheard-of. Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.

From the Cassiopaeans:

Q: (L) Okay, in the experience I felt a paralysis of my body, what caused this paralysis.

A: Yes. Separation of awareness. Which is defined as any point along the pathway where one’s awareness becomes so totally focused on one thought sector that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded, thereby making it impossible to become aware of one’s physical reality along with one’s mental reality. This gives the impression of what is referred to as paralysis. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. And what stimulates this total focus of awareness?

A: An event which sidetracks, temporarily, the mental processes.

Q: (L) And what event can sidetrack the mental processes to this extent?

A: Any number.

Q: (L) In this particular case, what was it?

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers.

Q: (L) What energies were being eclipsed?

A: Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

There are many passages elsewhere in the Cassiopaea material where attack and blocking attack are discussed.

The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one’s position and the nature of one’s being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker’s “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one’s FRV and/or one’s basic model of reality. Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group. Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don’t want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one’s “soul” or FRV, having drawn one’s circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather of asserting one’s choice also wile faced with attack. This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.

Acting as a group may be important to the process. A single individual may be worn down by continuously defending one’s position, also a group may focus “higher energies” more effectively than an individual. This is not a case of mob mentality but of strength in unity of purpose. An isolated individual’s mode of thinking and perceiving may more readily be shifted to match the attacker’s, thus diminishing the STO alignment of the attacked.

We are not talking about fighting in a physical or 3D sense, where both antagonists have a similar nature and modes of thinking and responding. In 3D warfare, no matter the specifics, also in asymmetric situations, the combatants still play at a similar game.

In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one’s own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker. This is not always applicable to physical 3D conflict. We may think that in the context of higher densities, one’s FRV, or polarity along the STO/STS axis determines one’s strength and the realm one occupies. Deviating from one’s chosen polarity represents loss. Sometimes the battle may be a “staring down contest,” sometimes it may not occur at all if the antagonists are naturally kept separate by their different natures.

Writings of mystics of the monastic traditions describe something like mental blocking when discussing the spiritual attacks confronted by the monks. The devils seek to confuse, to alternatingly flatter and to induce despair. The defense is not in arguing or engaging but in simultaneously acknowledging that the self is weak yet stands firm in giving thanks and glory to God, regardless of temptation or concern for self. The general advice not to talk to apparitions concerns this.

you can use the search function in the sessions threads.
Cassiopaean Session Transcripts

In short, Knowledge, mental blocking, networking and so on. Not so easy though. Knowledge is a so broad word to counter folks one stair ahead of us, one person can't do it without the help of constant knowledge input and networking.
Thank you very much, and about mental blocking that you said, how and where from can I get information about how it works?

Thank you @Turgon for the details.

The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one’s position and the nature of one’s being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker’s “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one’s FRV and/or one’s basic model of reality. Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group. Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don’t want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one’s “soul” or FRV, having drawn one’s circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather of asserting one’s choice also wile faced with attack. This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.
It is not easy to recognize the situation ( what is our thought and what is others thought etc.), then recognize whether it is useful interaction or not. I may do it once in a while after realizing other attempts are failed, but tend to fail many times. Attacks and mode of operations tend to vary widely, it is hard to know when to use it. I mentioned in the context of "not giving energy to the thought that we fail to control it usual means knowing it is bad w.r.t balance of the body/being".

Hello everyone,
Thank you
Moon
As stated, there are quite a few references to follow up on.

From personal experiences, it seems to come down to a choice made. First, you need to be aware that this is a possibility. Once you accept that fact, make a choice to not allow STS forces to abduct you. Believe that your choice is made known and understood by all concerned.

When they come, it's usually when your consciousness is not active. Most likely you are sleeping. Well, subconsciously you are still aware of what is going on. I'm guessing that is what a bedtime prayer would be useful for. Asking for help/protection during sleep.

However, it also seems like an alarm goes off somewhere, jolting a persons consciousness. Once conscious, actions can be taken to counteract the abduction or allow it, an STO vrs STS experience.

If you are aware enough to be asking about this, you are probably well on the way to deeper understanding. Just keep going. Walk with the knowledge that your choice is your choice. It basically comes down to your core. Who you are. How can people know who you are? By what you choose to do.

Here is an excerpt on the subject, more particularly dealing with the effect of implants and how to neutralize them, although the advice can be taken more generally in terms of not feeding.

November 26th, 1994 session:
Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Are they connected to you?

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?

A: You and Frank are experiencing this right now.

Q: (L) This is true. (F) We have both been under massive attack. Just doing this work has been a struggle to keep at it with everything coming from every direction. (L) The hardest has been to stay in a frame of mind to do it. (J) Am I under attack?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Is what I have been under the past few months the first assault?

Q: (T) Now they are trying to sweet talk me?

A: Only first assault.

Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?

A: Vice versa.

Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?

A: Not attractive, a threat.

Q: (L) Now, that is a point. I think there are a lot of people they start working on very early in life because they do like an aura reading or aura scan and determine, and know that a person has potential for great light so they start working on them when they are young and defenseless to try and take them out of the game, so to speak. (F) Not only great good, but also potential for knowledge. (L) Is this the case here?

Q: (L) There you go. It isn't your potential for negativity, it is your potential for good.

(F) Right. If you look around you, you will see the mainstream of society, and they just seem to move through life and enjoy wallowing in materiality, these people don't seem to suffer as much.

(L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.

(F) To give you an example is, the people they don't attack are those who they already have and they don't have to work on them. If you have the potential to rise above the service to self orientation, then you are a threat. And, if you look around at most of the people who are "making it" in this world, those are the ones that are usually the most viciously service to self.

(T) Very true.

(J) That's the way it is.

(L) And how many times have you heard these "New Age" teachers talk about "well, if your impression of people who have material possessions is that they are negative, then you are bringing this on yourself and you will just have to concentrate on prosperity more," that is, in a roundabout way promoting a very service to self philosophy. It's not that having things is bad, it's not that money is evil, it's the focus on it over and above helping others.

(T) I want to tell a little story. A guy I work for is a "Born again Christian." Only a year and a half born again. He's hobbying at it. He's looking for a lifestyle. He was pooh-poohing metaphysics and New Age philosophies in general saying: "New Age! That's the devil's work!" He has no idea what it is, but he is shutting it down because someone told him to shut it down and he is doing it to be part of the Lifestyle. I said: "Where do you get this stuff?" He said: "It's in the Bible." I said: "What do you mean it's in the Bible?" He said: "Well, it's in the books." So, I asked: "Well, where did the books come from? Some of them were written many hundreds of years ago and the New Testament books were written hundreds of years after Christ lived, that is, after the fact."

So, he said: "See, those who wrote the Bible didn't really write it, they got it from the Holy Spirit." So, I say, okay, I can buy that. The Holy Spirit wrote the Bible. I can follow this. Fine. I ask him: "How do they know this was the Holy Spirit?" And I'm only bringing up a question, I am not putting him down. So, he comes back and says: "Well, the books say the Holy Spirit came down and did this, and since it is in the book, it must be true." I said: "Wait a minute. The Holy Spirit came down and wrote these books through these people, gave them this information and helped them do this, and wrote in the book that it was the Holy Spirit that did this, therefore it makes it true because whoever brought this information said they brought this information. But, on a whole different level, the Holy Spirit brought this information to these people, and they didn't write the books, did they not "channel" these books?" And he stopped there and it was like: "Well, I never thought of it that way."

And I said: "Well, you just said that all of this was of the Devil, New Age, paranormal events, UFOs, the Rolling Stones..." So, he thought about it for a minute and then he said: "But it's okay. It was the "right" channel!" And I say: "Wait a minute! Slow down here! Take this home and think about it for a few days. These books that you are putting your faith in, that you don't know where they came from, were channelled to people by means that you say are the devil's work if anybody else does it. And, the only reason you are accepting these works is because, IN these works it says that it was the Holy Spirit that did it, but it was the Holy Spirit that told them to do this."

(F) And it was the Holy Spirit that told them that it was the Holy Spirit.

(T) Yeah, right! I told him: "Think about it. Just THINK about what you are saying." But he is just not seeing it.

(L) It's hypnosis.

(T) And, he's looking for a lifestyle. He talks about: "I heard this great group the other day, they're a Christian band”. And a couple days later: "Hey, did you hear such and such, they're a Christian Band." I said: "Gee, James, know any good Moslem bands?" I told him I liked Garrison Keilor and he said: "That's a Christian show." I said: "Where did you get that?" He said: "Well, my pastor said he was because he's from Minnesota!"

(F) Well, there are two points that this brings up. The first is that circular thinking and this whole idea is following what others tell you or what has been written without questioning it. You are not supposed to think. And then, the second thing, this source said once way back: "Don't take anything at face value, including this." Part of the light of knowledge is that you would always be open to new information.

(L) Well, that is the parable of the talents. I keep hammering on that one and one of these days I am going to write a little monograph on the parables of Jesus. The parable of the talents is prefaced by the phrase: "Now, knowledge of the kingdom is like unto a certain man who went on a journey..." and he called his three servants together and gave them each a certain number of talents. The talents represent knowledge. Two of the servants invested their talents. They were willing to take risks and give up what they had to get more. The third was afraid of losing the little he had and he buried his talent. So, the two increased their knowledge by repeatedly giving up and getting back more. The master came back and the two showed how they had made a killing on the market and the master was pleased. But the servant who had buried his talent said: "Master, I knew you were a hard man and you reaped where you did not sow and I was afraid..." The master cast him into outer darkness. And, remember, remember, remember, we are talking about knowledge. He took his little bit of knowledge and he closed himself off and hung onto that little bit for dear life...

(F) Yet another demonstration of service to self. He buried it so he could have it instead of sharing it. It is continually reflected over and over. Everybody out there has their one little talent and they are all burying it for dear life.

(T) Okay. Where were we. Just by being positive will shut off the Lizzies desire to mess with me?

Q: (T) That's all there is to it? But the implants will still be there?

A: So what?

Q: (T) Do the implants do anything besides transmit the frequency?

Q: (T) And, as long as I am being negative it is transmitting and they can track me that way?

A: Close.

Q: (T) If I shut them off by being positive, they can't track me any longer?

A: Can track but not influence.

Q: (T) Why did they tell me that I gave them permission to do it when they abduct me?

A: "Bullshit!"

Q: (T) If I tell them it's bull will they leave me alone?

Q: (T) If I shut them off will they continue to abduct me?

Q: (T) I am not buying into the victim line. (L) There is another aspect here. Knowledge breeds awareness which gives you the ability to detect it when they try to influence you in very subtle ways so that you can begin to control your mind and resist early on and that is the key.

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) And you have to persist with positive thoughts and feelings sometimes in the face of incredible adversity. No one said it was going to be easy, but it is worth it. (T) Are my Tarot cards telling me the truth?

A: Maybe. Enough on this subject, please.

Hello everyone,
Thank you
Moon

Session July 30 1994
==========================================================================
Q: (L) Is there any way we can prevent Orion abductions?
Q: (L) Why?
A: It would interfere with universal law of free will and service to self.
Q: (L) But we don't want to be abducted. Can't we stop it?
A: Not likely. They have more power than you.
Q: (L) Well then, why can't you help us?
A: Would interfere in natural progression of your race and theirs. The Jews called upon us to save them and we could not. And, natives of your land called upon us and we could not save them from your race; we could not stop that either. It is natural progression, see?
Q: (L) Are we going to be wiped out by aliens as part of this natural progression?
A: Maybe. What makes you think you are special?

Session February 11 1995
==========================================================================
Q: (L) You have said on occasion that free will is the most important law of consciousness in creation. Why can we not exercise our free will and refuse to be abducted and experimented upon?
A: Those who abduct are exercising their free will in doing so.
Q: (L) Why does their free will have precedence over our free will?
A: Why does your free will have precedence over density 2 and 1 beings?

@MoonSun, there is also this list compiled from May 18 2019 Session:

List of things to do in order to protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm:

• Avoid dissociating and feeding negative thought loops: dissociating is being in a fantasy and not paying attention to reality. If you dissociate, you have negative thoughts that lead to negative thought loops.
  • Diet: having a bad diet contributes to ingesting the chemicals that the STS forces wants us to ingest in order to poison us and mess up our antennae.
    • Is good to do intermittent fasting.
  • Share impressions and troubles: thoughts, worries, fears, etc. Not doing this “dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means.”
  • Make amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large: in case that trying to make amends would make things worse we can achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need.
  • Conserve energy and not feeding STS dynamics: STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food. When you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. We have to be careful not to fall into the pity trap, they’ll try to make us feel guilty or sorry for them, and that makes us food. At the same time you're feeding your own ego because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire.
    • We need to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context.
  • Connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection: we should find out if we have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection. And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities.
  • It would be good for certain people to guide the newly deceased: If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life.
  • Use “the mirror” in a group situation as a way to bring people to full awareness of their reality: this should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.
  • Pray.
  • Sing together: it has to be done with the right songs, getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type. If everybody sings the same songs around the world, this would be like a limbic link up.
  • Divination.
  • Apostles Paul’s list of things to avoid and things to enhance:
    • Vices to avoid: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Self-conceit, provoking one another, and envy.
    • Virtues to enhance: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
    • It’s important to have in mind that “Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. If you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things.
  • To do Eiriu Eolas together and crystals, etc.

Hi.
There is no way, in an absolute sense!? This subject is broadly addressed in the Wave books, sessions, etc. Just read them up. Everything is in there.
But FRV is the keypoint. Aliens like negative people, or people using drugs, or people living in fantasy worlds. STS visits STS, STO visits STO. And, knowledge protects.
Rumi (Persian Sufi) says: Those who are fire (hell), attract those who are fire... Those who are light, want only those who are light

Back
Top Bottom