How do you deal with anger?

Thanks for sharing Chu. I found this very easy to understand and I liked the bullet points. A great simple way of learning the art of self observation.
It's good to keep a journal of emotions and observations so we can spot the patterns in our behaviour. I think it would be helpful to reference this thread when journaling, like using it as a checklist to prompt observations about what we experienced.
Very helpful, thank you!

Thanks for posting this, Chu.

As you let go of your need to be right, you find you have more of a Self. You become more secure and are less upset when things don't go the way you want. Life becomes less threatening. You see things in new and different ways. You become happier.

This really stands out for me. When it comes to my anger, in the past I've been both scared of it (be nice program) and found refuge in it, through identification with the anger, and of course fuming away with it. It is scary in the sense that, through our childhood programming, we are taught that expressing our anger is a very dangerous thing - and not only that but even disagreeing or being disagreeable can mean the loss of a critical relationship (and, to the child, life). And that really only makes us angrier! How unfair! And of course we're told it's 'all in our heads' or it doesn't really matter, and so it's easy to take a right man syndrome towards it, making the pain and anger a sort of religion.

Of course things only get worse as we age and realize that most of the world we live in is a pile of BS, and the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. There's plenty to be angry about. For me, for a long time reading SOTT was a way of validating that anger, since every day I could see that 'yes I am right, and the official world is wrong' - it was also a way of validating everything that I had felt when I was young, but had been told never happened, wasn't real, was not important. It was therapeutic in that sense. But there is something way more important than that, and that is really valuing the Truth, and attempting to live in it as much as possible, for others. One could say that this original childish attitude was a primary integration, due to the socialization process, that had to be broken down many times before a higher value like that could even begin to emerge on the horizon.

But it seems that, through confronting our limiting emotions, working on the anger and not being afraid of being angry for the 'wrong' reasons, or of feeling the need to be 'right' by hanging on stubbornly to our anger, but being able to process it while having those 'crucial conversations' while being committed to finding the facts, well it helps to loosen things up. And we start to see that we do have the potential for a Self who is far different than who we thought, or were programmed to think, we were.

Several of the items on Gurdjieff's self-improvement list may be useful in this context too. You could walk through the list, each day one item, and practice it, then start from the beginning.

https://bostaj.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/gurdjieffs-82-commandments/ said:
George Gurdjieff’s “rules of life” given to his daughter Reyna d’Assia and relayed to Alejandro Jodorowsky in The Spiritual Journey of Alejandro Jodorowsky:

1. Ground your attention on yourself. Be conscious at every moment of what you are thinking, sensing, feeling, desiring, and doing.
2. Always finish what you have begun.
3. Whatever you are doing, do it as well as possible.
4. Do not become attached to anything that can destroy you in the course of time.
5. Develop your generosity – but secretly.
6. Treat everyone as if he or she was a close relative.
7. Organize what you have disorganized.
8. Learn to receive and give thanks for every gift.
9. Stop defining yourself.
10. Do not lie or steal, for you lie to yourself and steal from yourself.
11. Help your neighbor, but do not make him dependent.
12. Do not encourage others to imitate you.
13. Make work plans and accomplish them.
14. Do not take up too much space.
15. Make no useless movements or sounds.
16. If you lack faith, pretend to have it.
17. Do not allow yourself to be impressed by strong personalities.
18. Do not regard anyone or anything as your possession.
19. Share fairly.
20. Do not seduce.
21. Sleep and eat only as much as necessary.
22. Do not speak of your personal problems.
23. Do not express judgement or criticism when you are ignorant of most of the factors involved.
24. Do not establish useless friendships.
25. Do not follow fashions.
26. Do not sell yourself.
27. Respect contracts you have signed.
28. Be on time.
29. Never envy the luck or success of anyone.
30. Say no more than necessary.
31. Do not think of the profits your work will engender.
32. Never threaten anyone.
33. Keep your promises.
34. In any discussion, put yourself in the other person’s place.
35. Admit that someone else may be superior to you.
36. Do not eliminate, but transmute.
37. Conquer your fears, for each of them represents a camouflaged desire.
38. Help others to help themselves.
39. Conquer your aversions and come closer to those who inspire rejection in you.
40. Do not react to what others say about you, whether praise or blame.
41. Transform your pride into dignity.
42. Transform your anger into creativity.
43. Transform your greed into respect for beauty.
44. Transform your envy into admiration for the values of the other.
45. Transform your hate into charity.
46. Neither praise nor insult yourself.
47. Regard what does not belong to you as if it did belong to you.
48. Do not complain.
49. Develop your imagination.
50. Never give orders to gain the satisfaction of being obeyed.
51. Pay for services performed for you.
52. Do not proselytize your work or ideas.
53. Do not try to make others feel for you emotions such as pity, admiration, sympathy, or complicity.
54. Do not try to distinguish yourself by your appearance.
55. Never contradict; instead, be silent.
56. Do not contract debts; acquire and pay immediately.
57. If you offend someone, ask his or her pardon; if you have offended a person publicly, apologize publicly.
58. When you realize you have said something that is mistaken, do not persist in error through pride; instead, immediately retract it.
59. Never defend your old ideas simply because you are the one who expressed them.
60. Do not keep useless objects.
61. Do not adorn yourself with exotic ideas.
62. Do not have your photograph taken with famous people.
63. Justify yourself to no one, and keep your own counsel.
64. Never define yourself by what you possess.
65. Never speak of yourself without considering that you might change.
66. Accept that nothing belongs to you.
67. When someone asks your opinion about something or someone, speak only of his or her qualities.
68. When you become ill, regard your illness as your teacher, not as something to be hated.
69. Look directly, and do not hide yourself.
70. Do not forget your dead, but accord them a limited place and do not allow them to invade your life.
71. Wherever you live, always find a space that you devote to the sacred.
72. When you perform a service, make your effort inconspicuous.
73. If you decide to work to help others, do it with pleasure.
74. If you are hesitating between doing and not doing, take the risk of doing.
75. Do not try to be everything to your spouse; accept that there are things that you cannot give him or her but which others can.
76. When someone is speaking to an interested audience, do not contradict that person and steal his or her audience.
77. Live on money you have earned.
78. Never brag about amorous adventures.
79. Never glorify your weaknesses.
80. Never visit someone only to pass the time.
81. Obtain things in order to share them.
82. If you are meditating and a devil appears, make the devil meditate too.

I printed out this great advices. Very helpfull in this moments when I have so many things to do and sometimes feel in mess.

Also, this could be excellent answer how to start creating new world because I don't how this could happend if you not start from individua.

Thank you, once again, Chu. :)

Thank you Chu, I can't stop reading this thread over and over again, and made me think how many times I let the anger slip under my radar, so to say, especially on relatively small things (when someone broke something and saying didn't do it or when person made fender bender on our car and acted like nothing happend). The anger I feel ususally pop up when "living" on auto pilot, and than I "can't do" anything constructive, just playing dummy focusing on problem (not seing anger). :-[
On other hand when (sometimes) I do pay attention on whatever is going on in side my head, including "seeing" little lazy and grumpy "I's" coming and going, than can relatively easy transmute anger in problem solving. Wish I have more of that kind of moments.
Would use posted text about anger, shame and G's "rules of life" in order, first to understand the way these feeling are manipulating myself(s) and will try to act (against the anger and shame) instead to let it happen (anger and shame). Thank you once more.

I apologize if it has already been mentioned as i havent read the entire thread yet. I remember when i was in treatment for drug addiction that one of the things i learned was that anger is a secondary emotion that comes after the primary emotion of fear. Iti then helpful to observe this anger in a third person point of view and try to observe where it originally came from.

Dakota said:
I printed out this great advices. Very helpfull in this moments when I have so many things to do and sometimes feel in mess.

Also, this could be excellent answer how to start creating new world because I don't how this could happend if you not start from individua.

Thank you, once again, Chu. :)
I'm going to print it out too! I'll look at one a day and try to implement it then move on. When I get to the end I'll start again.
I might even do a little tally mark each time I achieve one thing to motivate myself.

I'm still working on these anger issues, it's just something that can flare up - my current understanding is that this anger is mostly directed against myself (though it can manifest as open anger towards others as well). Usually, I get angry when I'm reminded of one of my (real or imagined) shortcomings, especially if these shortcomings have been a source of guilt and shame in the past that made me feel inferior and ridiculed. It's definitely a hard one for me - when it sets in, I feel really helpless, often I even know what's going on but just can't stop it...

RedFox shared a link somewhere that I found interesting and thought I'd post here - another way of thinking about the problem I guess, and it's also interesting to put it in the context of hunger, loneliness and tiredness:

_http://www.chinnstreetcounseling.com/zomerland/zomerland_11.shtml
H.A.L.T.: A Self-Care Tool

by Gudrun Zomerland, MFT
I first came across the acronym H.A.L.T. when I was working as a counselor in chemical dependency treatment centers twenty years ago. H.A.L.T. stands for Hungry, Angry, Lonely, and Tired. Each one of these four physical or emotional conditions, if not taken care of, leaves an individual vulnerable for relapse.

Relapse for an alcoholic or addict, of course, means resumption of using alcohol or drugs to manage the discomfort, but since working in the more general mental health field I have seen how even those of us not suffering from chemical dependency have our own forms of relapse. This may show up as relapse into other forms of addictions (excessive gambling, eating, shopping, TV watching, being on the computer, or excessive or inappropriate sexual activity -- to name just a few). Relapse may also show up as falling back into old beliefs about ourselves that result in emotional states such as shame or imagined guilt.

I have found H.A.L.T. helpful for anyone, including myself, because there is no getting away from sometimes feeling hungry, angry, lonely or tired. Following I will go through each of the four conditions in more detail in order for you to get the most out of this self-care tool.

Hunger, of course, describes the most obvious physical condition of lack of food. We all know how important it is to have regular nutritional meals -- preferably small in size and frequent in number. So I will not belabor this point here. But hunger can also point toward emotional needs: hunger for attention, for comfort, for understanding, or for companionship. It is very important that we have others in our lives who can give us their loving care. In 12-Step recovery circles these others are available in the "fellowships" of particular meetings. For other people these caring beings may be present in their spiritual communities, in their circle of friends, or other groups they attend. Just like we need grocery stores to take care of physical hunger, we need the community of like-minded people to fill our emotional needs. Therefore, the solution to emotional hunger is community.

The next condition, anger, is a little bit more complex and the solution perhaps a bit more challenging for some people. Here is the good news: there is nothing wrong with the feeling of anger! But here is the bad news: most of us have never learned how to express anger constructively. The way we express anger often takes hugely destructive forms. We either turn anger against ourselves or against others. Anger can range from criticizing and belittling to name-calling and physical violence. Anger can also be like a repeated tape loop; in that case it's called resentment.

Let's deal with the latter condition first. The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous suggests that a person with resentment toward another pray for the other, that is, imagine all the good in life that we would like to have for ourselves to be bestowed upon the other person. You don't have to call it prayer; choose a word that works for you. My experience has been that anybody who subjects themselves to this discipline will eventually reap the benefit of feeling free from the incessant thoughts about the individual involved, and an unforeseen resolution to the conflict usually emerges.

Now let's look at the other forms of destructive anger mentioned above. First of all, you need a time out during which to breathe and be in control over the emotional charge that anger evokes. Some people actually need to do some physical activity such as walking, running, stomping or screaming (if you have privacy) to help them discharge the tension running through the body.

The next step is to look for the underlying cause of your anger. Anger is always about some form of perceived helplessness or powerlessness. Usually it can be remedied by identifying a request that needs to be made. When we make a request, we need to be willing to negotiate an outcome that works for both parties involved. Sometimes, however, the relationship dynamic that provoked the anger is so destructive that we need to distance ourselves for a while or even for good.

If you have difficulty with guiding yourself toward a time out, self-reflection, and moving toward a constructive request you may need professional help. Sometimes anger seems to run our very being and, in that case, it is usually connected to childhood trauma.

Next in the H.A.L.T. acronym is Lonely, which refers to isolating oneself. It is similar to Hunger in that the solution is the same, namely community. However, loneliness points to the difficulty of reaching out. This can have several causes, one being that isolation was a childhood survival tool, the other being emotional or clinical depression. If loneliness is either a constant or a frequent companion of yours and you don't seem to be able to come out of it on your own, again you may need professional help to look at the underlying causes.

The last of the H.A.L.T. acronym conditions is Tired. We all have a tendency to ignore tiredness at times. Several years ago I saw a video of an experiment in which volunteers were subjected to either alcohol intake or sleep deprivation. The upshot is that physical tiredness may be the cause of as many traffic accidents as alcohol consumption. It is a serious condition that endangers our wellbeing as well as that of others. The solution is of course napping or sleeping. If you have prolonged difficulty sleeping at night see your health care provider!

The other form of tiredness comes from taking on too much, being overloaded and overwhelmed -- an almost universal condition in the busy lives we all lead. The only solutions I am aware of is to cut down where you can, take short breathing breaks, step in front of your door and smell the fresh air (if available), and take vacations (frequent short ones or a good long one -- yes we can learn from the Europeans!).

Now you know H.A.L.T, an easily portable and very practical tool for everyday living. I give thanks to the people in Alcoholics Anonymous, where I think this acronym initially emerged, for using their experience to benefit us all.

I think it is important to keep in mind that there are different types of anger just as there are different sources of anger. Personally, I don't 'buy' that anger always stems from helplessness/powerlessness. What about injustice? Lies? Anger that stems from failure to live up to our standards and ideals? Anger when we slip into the big little lower ego...

The upshot of this is that there may be different strategies that are most effective for different types/sources of anger. I am not big on one-size-fits-all solutions. But that is just me. Anger can be a totally destructive force or it can be fuel to drive us to action that is right and needs to be done. (and a lot in between) OSIT Any emotion can be a teacher.

One other thing regarding safe venting - when I was a teen, I would go hit golf balls, with all my might, at the driving range. Funny, but effective, as I now think about it.

BHelmet said:
I think it is important to keep in mind that there are different types of anger just as there are different sources of anger. Personally, I don't 'buy' that anger always stems from helplessness/powerlessness. What about injustice? Lies? Anger that stems from failure to live up to our standards and ideals? Anger when we slip into the big little lower ego...

The upshot of this is that there may be different strategies that are most effective for different types/sources of anger. I am not big on one-size-fits-all solutions. But that is just me. Anger can be a totally destructive force or it can be fuel to drive us to action that is right and needs to be done. (and a lot in between) OSIT Any emotion can be a teacher.

One other thing regarding safe venting - when I was a teen, I would go hit golf balls, with all my might, at the driving range. Funny, but effective, as I now think about it.

Yes BHelmet, I think you are right, anger comes in many flavors. I think especially "rightful anger" has a very different flavor than the typical, nonsensical mechanical anger. I guess there are different ways to look at the problem, depending on the situation/individual. In my case, the "feeling helpless/powerless" rang kind of true - with rightful anger, at least part of it is a feeling of powerlessness in the face of a global, evil system. Kind of - "this is not right! This is not fair! And the worse is I can't do NOTHING! AAaaargh!"

With mechanical anger, I think this feeling helpless/powerless is also one aspect, in my case at least. It's something that stems from past experiences, when I felt ridiculed, threatened, outcast, "not part of the cool guys" etc. As a reaction, I kind of created a false identity, a fantasy story, where I was cool, handsome, always right and talented in everything. So this created this trigger that is still there: sometimes, when someone or life in general confronts me with the fact that I'm not perfect, that I'm actually not good at something/have problems in one area (for example manual labor, productivity, tendency to daydream in situations when I should be very aware etc.), this anger is triggered, and I feel threatened, criticized, treated unfairly blabla. But it is really anger directed against myself - indeed, it's a feeling of powerlessness, of shame and guilt that I'm not the perfect guy from my fantasy.

The good thing is that I'm aware of all that, which helped me improve a lot on the anger front, but awareness is only part of the solution - I think it's a long process of building real self-confidence based on reality instead of a fantasy, working with the body to slowly release those coping mechanisms, reminding myself of this "fantasy" I created before facing a situation I know is likely to trigger this program etc.

But again, I agree BHelmet, the way it is put in that article is too simplistic, at least without further context.

Thank you chu for posting this, i am having a difficult time understanding certain motivations behind rage, it seems one of the factors is the copy/paste of personalities where we get the "software" imitation from others, has been one of the issues i found (for some reason i think of attachments on this) but then comes the regular anger reactions, the once we express because we have built them as such.
And the real anger in its pure state which is unbearable and unreasonable and reason for many of the programs and buffers build to keep us away from it and the true origin of it.

In broad terms it is often emotion attached to negative feelings of self preservation and pride, frustration and fear. In reality every "I" makes use of this emotion, making for irrational and contradicting actions all the time

That is what i can only recognize/identify so far.

I am catching up with the splitting thread which is very dense in valuable information.

As far as my behavior, i am doing every possible thing to avoid unhealthy anger reactions as has been affecting my health with people, but not ignoring it.
I have found myself even "shutting down noise" to try and get a visual image of the working of stress and it effect on my body and mind. I have even eaten my words and really there is a saving of energy and the realization that my assumptions about the object are subjective to the subject. And breathing.

I guess bit by bit.

EDIT: Spelling

Great timing to stumble upon this thread. I just had an episode of anger, but am unsure if my response was correct or not.
It touches on the fine line between what is worth being angry about and what we should not be angry about. Sometimes not being angry is an issue. So maybe we can discuss this fine line and what is the best option.

My girlfriend, E, has a roommate, M, who was one of my neighbors growing up. I was sort of friends with her but we didn't share much in common.

M after some issues at a past job, became a paranoid new agey self professed shaman (schizophrenic- she hears voices of ghosts, which lead her to issues at work and now this). M has done passive agressive things to E, including arguing that she should follow her recent clean freak rules. E told her that there needs to be compromise and she was told to leave despite her paying rent! Many other past occasions have happened that E was able to calm down. Honestly, I would have told M off for her lack of empathy or listening. E doesn't like to fight or thinks she doesn't have a right to be angry even when its obvious. E learned to just back off. But that didn't change things. Maybe anger would be useful to draw a line, or establish respect in some people.

We were cuddling and listening to the radio, making fun of the lies in songs and the commercials. Nothing at all was said about M.

Out of nowhere, M yells, "hey are you talking about me, because you should do that in another room".

Slowly, I felt the burn of anger come up. E was shocked, as I have been friendly to M and did not get involved in their roommate squabbles.

I yelled back, "No, we were commenting on the radio songs and commercials, why do you ask... Are you talking about me????" (I added that to give her some defensive stance, seeing her own paranoia "turned" on her). M was silent. Like E said, as soon as she would try to come up with a reasonable compromise, M would shut down and then have this convenient amnesia.

That angered me after a few minutes. M went on talking to her friend like nothing happened. No apology or disagreement. I felt like she dissasociated in the wrong way, basically labelling me as the wrong one, as she has done numerous times to E.

Ironic from someone claiming to be a shaman who has this ability to heal and have empathy. As I mentioned in the NYC thread, I loathe hipocrites, like what we discovered Anne to do to people. So, as I felt annoyed and distracted, I went on a bit of an angry mini rant. Yes, some of it was a lash back, but I calculated a response to maybe somehow wake her up. Was I wrong? I'm not even sure what is wrong or right when dealing with a damaged individual... that's why I'm writing this!

I told M that it upset me that she would say this after I've only been friendly to her and helped her fix up her apartment. I expressed that it's a pet peeve of mine when I trust people who easily distrust me despite my actions. I jabbed her with a statement that not everything is about her, so she shouldn't put her paranoia onto me. It probably was embarrassing to her, but really after the history that E explained, I stopped trying to play neutral ground and figured- just do it and pay for it later.

She had the gall to tell me that it was her apartment and I shouldn't say that to her (really???). I quickly responded that E pays rent for her room, so NO- This is not right and against E's rights.

She then apologized- and I accepted it. I apologized back for her thinking I was saying something about her. It was kind of a jab, to say I was apologizing for something that I didn't even do in the first place, but yeah- I can be insensitive to those that are insensitive. I don't see a problem with that. After all the C's said, Pity those that pity.

So, maybe my judgement is wrong but, is it better sometimes when dealing with authoritarian followers or pathological people to stand your ground and express the anger- like "showing your teeth"? The one aspect that helps me feel less worried about this is that I leave it open for resolution. When I was leaving I said, look, I'm upset now but we can talk about it next time. She of course, was silent. I hope maybe anger was the one thing that might help her see how she hurt us. I don't expect much though with her belief system which sounds like a hotbed of superstitions and assumptions.

Maybe it would be a good exercise to hear better responses. I just had it with that crap and seeing how E had to deal with it!

Quote from Divide by Zero
So, maybe my judgement is wrong but, is it better sometimes when dealing with authoritarian followers or pathological people to stand your ground and express the anger- like "showing your teeth"? The one aspect that helps me feel less worried about this is that I leave it open for resolution. When I was leaving I said, look, I'm upset now but we can talk about it next time. She of course, was silent. I hope maybe anger was the one thing that might help her see how she hurt us. I don't expect much though with her belief system which sounds like a hotbed of superstitions and assumptions.
I don't know if the reaction is better I would say it is definitely a natural reaction but it would be wishful thinking from what you said that it will maybe somehow wake her up. Saying that I would agree with you at times expressing anger is effective method that works In drawing a line or establishing respect with certain individuals. Though if the individuals you are dealing with are pathological they may well see you as a target so I would expect a response from M if I were you so be aware.

So although your reaction is understandable knowing your history don't you think your angry response will cause some blow back or response from M? I think due to your living arrangements it may of been better to bite the bullet as it sounds like you actually decided to fight E's battle for her. The anger and emotion comes from how she has treated E not yourself. You maybe should of discussed with E how you feel about M and how the two of you should deal with her behaviour.

Divide By Zero said:
M after some issues at a past job, became a paranoid new agey self professed shaman (schizophrenic- she hears voices of ghosts, which lead her to issues at work and now this).
Knowing what you do about attachments and so on, is this someone who is safe to be around?
Yes, some of it was a lash back, but I calculated a response to maybe somehow wake her up. Was I wrong?
I would agree with Thebull that this is wishful thinking. It seems she is quite happy thinking the way she thinks.
No apology or disagreement. I felt like she dissasociated in the wrong way, basically labelling me as the wrong one, as she has done numerous times to E.
Of course, and what else would you expect from someone with fairly low awareness of themselves?
I'm not even sure what is wrong or right when dealing with a damaged individual... that's why I'm writing this!
I would try not to deal with them at all and extract myself from the situation if it were me, because if you are triggered to become angry so easily, it will probably only drain your energy to try "dealing" with them, especially if it's not really your lesson to learn.
E doesn't like to fight or thinks she doesn't have a right to be angry even when its obvious. E learned to just back off.
E was shocked, as I have been friendly to M and did not get involved in their roommate squabbles.
Again, I agree with Thebull that you are trying to fight your girlfriend's battles for her when it's not really your lesson or place to step in. You may well have aggravated the situation by trying to "deal" with her. If your girlfriend is happy to live with someone like that and not stand up for herself then that is up to her. Does she tell you that she is unhappy in this situation? Does she want to move out? How does she feel about her relationship with her roommate?

Thanks for the advice and help.

I was worried a lot about this but it turned out for the better.

It made M's passive agressive "fake nice" programs drop.

E and M were able to talk and figure out how to compromise with the apartment. We think M was being paranoid because she couldn't directly ask for things, instead passive aggressiveness seeks to say something without saying it directly.

Attachments: I personally feel that they are her own subconscious guilt and self esteem issue. The ghosts she dealt with in her "breakdown" in the past conveniently always have some kind of message that so and so is talking about her badly. Honestly, I'm not really subscribing to the idea that attachments are so powerful as we fear. The C's even mentioned in a session that we can do spirit release by working on ourselves. It makes me think that means these attachments are tuning into or a part of ourselves linked with that. But that is just a working theory. If attachments can pick and choose wherever to go and do whatever they want irregardless of choice, that is a world that I find furiously set up and corrupt.

The point about fighting E's fight. Maybe that is another fine line that we should examine?

I think in this case, it required an outside "shock" in order to start the reaction. Of course, this was nothing like MLK or Malcolm X fights, but had they not started "trouble" would there be a plan to stand up to corruption and injustice?

Or perhaps me saying it gave M a different perspective on what E was trying to tell her many times. As M seems to be judgemental, perhaps despite being a 'feminist' she looks down on "normal" females? I do see that tendency with feminists who seem to be ashamed of being female. Who knows with M and her many inner loops.

I wrote the message thinking I made a bad mistake, all nervous about it. But I think now that this second and triple guessing might be exactly what turns anger into some kind of twisted narrative. I said I was ok with paying the price for what happens, but had I really been that way, I don't think it should have made me worried. E seemed less worried about it than I was, oddly enough. Maybe she could sense that any change is a good change with M.

Just thinking out loud here. So many grey areas with anger and what to do, especially in social situations!

Back
Top Bottom