How can help be given to those who have died?

JayMark said:
Generally, people who tell me those kind of things seem to imply that I may "not have loved them much" simply because I do not seem "demolished" by their deaths.

They were very close family members. And yes, I loved them a lot. And yes, I still think about them and miss them. They have been an integral and "vital" part of my life until the "end".

This just proves we are all different, and therefore handle our life experiences differently, which has nothing to do with 'good' or 'bad'. Using me as an example, I can say that only after a little over 45 years I lost my father (I was 15) I stopped longing for him EVERY day. It is milder now, and it does not make me as sad. As I said, all of us are different, which is probably good. And who knows, my letting go may have been good for his soul as well.

Funny thing but I have probably seen souls three times in my apartment. It was two years ago. It was probably my relatives. The souls looked gray and the shapes were those of a folded umbrella. One time the soul probably made me wake up and directed my look right towards it. About the same day my electricity power supply meter stopped for good. If the soul have made the meter stop, I wonder if they have the right to do that as due to the intervention I have paid much less for electricity for last two years.

Ben said:
I think that the reason people may not be fully understanding you is because the concrete reality in our existence is that someone who has died has gone, they are no longer accessible to us in any substantial way. What you are describing is more abstract, to many people like myself it is not viscerally felt, it is a hypothesis or as you put it, a belief. Even if we CAN feel certain about their persistence after death, they are no longer with us - I get upset when someone has moved away or I might never see them again, even though they are most certainly still alive.

Well said friend.

It's more that simply the beleif of "life after death". Understanding emotions and the reasons we live them helps trendemously.

There are only lessons. Remember. We have chosen to be part of this relam. There are no free tickets out.

Back
Top Bottom