House on the hill

Forrestdeva

Padawan Learner
About three years ago one of my dogs went missing. I'd made posters and was in the process of visiting neighbors to see if any had seen my dog. The house up on the hill was one that I never could seem to find the right time to visit, could never see cars in the driveway, so would not drive up to visit. I'd pass by the house on several occasions, and look up the drive to only be disappointed that no one was home.
I began to wonder if the people had gone on vacation, etc. In my mind I'd say," Well maybe they went on vacation." or "maybe they are working late." the odd thing was with each thought, with each excuse I would get an ANSWER...the answer always came back the same, "But they are all dead."
After a few times of driving past the house on the hill I became alarmed with these occurrences, these crazy answers, not my voice , for sure, and I even thought I should contact the authorities to have them do a welfare check. It occurred to me how crazy I'd sound trying to explain why...well this voice inside my head, blah, blah, blah.
It was after visiting with a Neighbor up the street and asking if the Family on the hill were away on vacation that I got the shock of my life. This Neighbor informed me that the Parents had moved away to town as the oldest Son had shot and killed the younger Son a few years prior! Oh my!!!! So what was I hearing in my head, who? The Family had moved into town and had left two dogs to act as guards and make the home appear to be lived in. I contacted the Family and got permission to feed and look after the dogs. Never did see anything when driving up the driveway, but could feel a presence. Cleansed the area, for the sake of the dogs and never again had any anomalous occurrences. Actually did do research on the web to find the news article, how sad indeed.

http://heraldbanner.com/statenews/x1048554428/10-45-a-m-Tueday-Texas-prison-guard-accused-of-killing-brother-19

Back
Top Bottom