Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin/Glimpses of the Devil ,Scott Peck

I had just three days ago gotten me a copy of this book. So far I've read the preface. And I must say so far a very intelligent interesting and paranormal book. I think they over shadowed channeling as bad while given warnings of channeling is alright however I thought they had demonize it wholesome, which of course some channeling or the Ouija board is healthy or safe. He mentions being predisposed to suggestions and concepts that lead to possession. I don't doubt this, yet not for 100% of it's purpose and that of it's possibilities. Probabilities yes, likely given the average persons lack critical thinking faculties or skill. Well, a book written in the 70's before Bringers of the Dawn' and the Ra Material along with the Cassiopaeans and other good works. I first came across Jane Roberts and I read her books and listen to her tapes. Although an introduction to the spirit realm I thought the trance channeling leaves one open to possession or even attachment slightly more, that is trance channeling being more risky.

I recently had a conversation with an employee about this book, and related some of the cases contained within it. Somehow I found myself mentioning it when he was asking me about a documentary he had watched on exorcism.

I strongly advised him not to read the book, but did mention the movies that were on Netflix at one point. I explained to them that I never could get through the book, and had to space it out in my reading over time. It is an unnerving book. Eventually I did finish it, but it took a good 6 months, with many breaks. I knew what I was getting into from the warnings in this thread.

Perhaps they asked me about exorcism out of the blue because they do not know any other "religious" people, and know I grew up Catholic.

They previously complained to me that they were having anxiety and nightmares from watching a great deal of true crime documentaries and I suggested to them to change the subject manner, which they did. This makes my work life easier but I was surprised they took my advice. It did seem to help them a bit. Just wanted to share a bit of how these subjects come up randomly from people in the course of casual conversations.

I can agree with Aragorn about "Operators and Things". Creepy, yet fascinating and revealing. They do tie in together in a way.This is a strange place we inhabit.

I picked up a book from a local Catholic bookstore called "Spiritual Warfare" that perhaps is a good supplement to have on hand if anyone does decide to pursue reading "Hostage to the Devil". Just a resource to have on hand if an overwhelming feeling starts to develop. The suggestions have a bit of gloss but the concepts are useful. I'd like to explain more about this book but can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment. I will add more to this when I locate it, but the information is"useful" if you can bypass the gloss. It is not anything new to members here, but I wanted to mention it because it did help me clarify some things. FWIW.

Pretty intersting discussion, also 'shadow people' are mentioned. Reminds me of the things told in the books 'Hostage to the devil' and 'Operators and things'. I recommend listening to this in bright daylight, pretty chilling stuff! :cool2:

This was the first time I heard about this guy but he's apparently done several interviews which can be found on his website. He has also written a book and some articles (see website). I haven't yet had a look at those, maybe later. It's not good to get exposed to this stuff for long periods, just listening to this interview made me feel slightly weird. :scared:

Thank you for the link aragorn. Agreed, it was downright chilling and I also advise to NOT listen late in the evening (unless you are made of sterner stuff than I am :-)).

I listened to the podcast while taking a walk and stand-up paddleboarding (it is a long one, 2 and a half hours), and even though it was sunny, warm day, I had occasional goosebumps and chills run down my spine!

Okay, nevermind, and nevermind to the book. I admit my defeat. High Probability!

I did locate the book I mentioned in my previous post, it was packed away in a box in a closet. The full title is "A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare: Strategies for Deliverance and Healing" by Kathleen Beckman. She was on an exorcist's team for 12 years. It discusses differences between diabolical temptation, oppression, obsession, and possession. She talks about curses, and how to handle that, and how to recognize diabolical disguises. There some case histories in there too, but not in the detail of "Hostage to the Devil". It is far less frightening, but similar and shorter.

As has been discussed before here and by Laura, it's the will and intent behind the person, not the actual words that are effective in exorcism. The prayers in the book have that gloss to them ( in Jesus name) but can be easily adapted. They are fairly down to earth, and I found some of them practical just to set a focus on changing things in oneself.

Looking over this book today, there is a lot that is not useful to the general view and understanding of the forum, and that is because of the Catholic gloss. I had to wipe dust off the cover, so my memory of it may not have been as accurate. For example it is against divination, Ouija boards and I don't agree with the author there. It isn't all bad, but I'm not going to jump in myself because of the many warnings here, nor do I want to do that myself. A few alarming experiences as a teenager taught me a thing or two.

They miss the whole picture, but there are a few concepts I found worthwhile, and they did help to break a few patterns by using the conscious thought of fighting a thought or something I didn't want to be drawn to. Example: Predator's Mind. I may just have found it useful because of other knowledge gained from all these recommended reading books over the years and could have been filling in the blanks that were missing.

The concept of renunciation is specifically what helped with unwanted thoughts intruding into consciousness, and why I mentioned the Predator's Mind. The concept is simple: renounce whatever the thought is and ask for strength in the opposite direction. Example: lust vs chastity, drunkenness vs sobriety, etc. When experimenting with this concept, the repetition and putting some force behind it worked for awhile, but then that just a struggle, and not truly the Work. There are better ways.

The beautitudes and their diabolical counterparts was interesting, but is playing too much on opposites (black or white thinking).

Overall, I think it is less useful than I thought after looking over it and refreshing my memory.

I enjoyed this book to some extent more so information I hadn't glean much into. I feel as I have a grasp of the depths and dimension of possession and it's inward and outward expressions of it's inner dimension in the cosmoses and it's multifaceted faces outwardly yet coming from the same depth of darkness, the "tip of an iceberg' when it comes to true infinity of evil insinuating itself upon the host of humanity and the world. So I'm thankful for this read. I think as a general understanding and imperative protocol in the fields or careers of archeological excavations, historians, archivist, researchers, ect..;seeking in a active way to retrieve ancient texts that has been deep in the grounds, the don't do's of enacting the rituals. Rituals are more than likely a foreign or other wordly insertion in what would be normal human living. What would be the darker elements in those societies, in the ying yang symbol one is not without the other somewhere in the intricacies of civilization. What screwed their society without mercy were the practice of dark elements to gain an advantage. Rituals came as a thief in the night upon the ego driven and the unsuspecting loners whom lack thereof some essential quality of humility. I think now days a pull towards performing such old stuff get taken in by their self importance or finding such as adventuresome and saccharine with a dot of the unfamiliar to aquire some edge. Probing too deeply into the mysterious without whole knowledge of being informed of it's opposite consequences. In relation to Carl V. in his story happens often then first impression of it's rarity. It's a little not surprising when one thinks how old energies and so called god's from another eventful time can muster the same forces to bring forth in current time, as if for evil is frozen without change and physical objects does not hinder their revival. More like prompts. Same principal that offer respect for the nature of reality not conditioned by time nor hindered not even sometimes by it own dictums. I guess this makes me think how the future is open and not determined. I also enjoyed reading about the divine feminine and how the womb of creation was beautified in the woman and how man is more of the raw will of creation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty intersting discussion, also 'shadow people' are mentioned. Reminds me of the things told in the books 'Hostage to the devil' and 'Operators and things'. I recommend listening to this in bright daylight, pretty chilling stuff! :cool2:

For anyone who listened to Jerry Marzinsky's interview with Delingpole and found it interesting, I highly recommend checking out the "Sheep Farm podcast" (audio, video). It was as intense stuff as in Delingpole's podcast, if not more so. Again, I made sure to listen to it in broad daylight. ;-)

Both podcasts complement each other nicely, and although certain same topics are discussed in both, there are many new aspects found in the Sheep Farm one. One curious tidbit was that nicotine appears to quiet the voices/demons/entities, that the schizophrenics hear. Also, the "shadow people" are discussed in more detail.

Schizophrenics hear actual voices, but even "healthy" people can be affected too, according to Marzinsky. For example, sometimes one can get a sudden violent and negative thought, out of the blue. Marzinsky tells of his experience, when he was using a machete to cut cactuses, and his dog was running around the backyard. Suddenly, a thought came to his head "to chop off the dog's head with the machete"! That shocked him and gave him pause. Delingpole (in his podcast) shared a story about the time when he was visiting Grand Canyon, and standing on the edge of it. Suddenly he had a thought of jumping into the canyon. The example of someone pushing the other person under a subway train was mentioned as well.

Marzinsky thinks that most of these sudden detrimental thoughts come from the "demons", and clarifies how their M.O. is to put a specific negative thought into a person's head, but the "good guys" (positive entities) on the other hand communicate with emotions, feelings, inspirations, etc.

I remember watching one of Jordan Peterson's talks, where he mentioned this strange occurrence from his school years:
there was a girl sitting at a school desk in front of him, and he an abrupt urge to grab his pencil and strike it in the back of her neck!:shock:

Of those who would be able to resist this kind of "demonic influence" (if it was that), Peterson would probably be near the top of the list.

When looking for some Georgian Chants to listen to I ran across this interview with a priest who plays these chants in the background while he is doing an exorcism. He made some interesting points about the way the chants are ordered bringing restored harmony to the soul he is working with.

For anyone who listened to Jerry Marzinsky's interview with Delingpole and found it interesting, I highly recommend checking out the "Sheep Farm podcast" (audio, video). It was as intense stuff as in Delingpole's podcast, if not more so. Again, I made sure to listen to it in broad daylight. ;-)

Both podcasts complement each other nicely, and although certain same topics are discussed in both, there are many new aspects found in the Sheep Farm one. One curious tidbit was that nicotine appears to quiet the voices/demons/entities, that the schizophrenics hear. Also, the "shadow people" are discussed in more detail.

Schizophrenics hear actual voices, but even "healthy" people can be affected too, according to Marzinsky. For example, sometimes one can get a sudden violent and negative thought, out of the blue. Marzinsky tells of his experience, when he was using a machete to cut cactuses, and his dog was running around the backyard. Suddenly, a thought came to his head "to chop off the dog's head with the machete"! That shocked him and gave him pause. Delingpole (in his podcast) shared a story about the time when he was visiting Grand Canyon, and standing on the edge of it. Suddenly he had a thought of jumping into the canyon. The example of someone pushing the other person under a subway train was mentioned as well.

Marzinsky thinks that most of these sudden detrimental thoughts come from the "demons", and clarifies how their M.O. is to put a specific negative thought into a person's head, but the "good guys" (positive entities) on the other hand communicate with emotions, feelings, inspirations, etc.

I remember watching one of Jordan Peterson's talks, where he mentioned this strange occurrence from his school years:
there was a girl sitting at a school desk in front of him, and he an abrupt urge to grab his pencil and strike it in the back of her neck!:shock:

Of those who would be able to resist this kind of "demonic influence" (if it was that), Peterson would probably be near the top of the list.
I finally took the time to listen to the first part of the Sheep Farm podcast's interview with Marzinsky. Absolutely fascinating stuff! In this interview Marzinsky is more vivid and outspoken than in the Delingpod episode (the interviewers seldom interrupt him).

From what Marzinsky tells about the 'voices' a.k.a. demonic entities strikes as very similar to what we've discussed for instance about 4D STS (e.g. 'lizards'), attachments (dead dudes), demonic possession, and Castaneda's predator's mind. Some of the 'voices' are stupid and less intelligent, and some are very smart and cunning (e.g. pretending to be 'good guys', making accurate predictions to trick you into believeing that they are helping). According to Marzinsky the 'voices' have complete access to your memories, from which they can dig up any unpleasant experience that you've already forgotten and 'rub it in your face'. M. also tells of cases where the 'voices' help drug addicts to find a seller or a place far away in the middle of nowhere where the addict, as instructed, finds a field with weed.

So, as we already 'know' around here, the goal for the 'voices' is to create as much negative emotions in the individual as possible, because that's is their food. One of the many things that caught my attention in this interview (recorded in April 2021) was the way M. compared the modus operandi of the 'voices' with how we are, and have been, manipulaited and brainwashed with the COVID propaganda. And that many of the manipulating phrases and wordings used for the COVID-agenda are very similar to the way the 'voices' use words/talk.

What he is implying is that what actually is going on, is that right now the 'voices' have a tight grip on this planet, and they are succesfully creating a lot of fear and other negative emotions in people through the COVID psyop by putting/giving ideas into the heads of those in positions of power and influence. As M. also said, that there are probably many people who do hear voices, but who do not tell anyone about it because it's too embarrassing and they would also risk getting locked up in a mental facility, it got me curious to know how many of the world leaders fall into this category. In other words, after listening to this inteview, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the 'COVID tyrants' are actually directed by some form of 'voices'.

I hope others will listen to this so that we can discuss this further. I'm looking forward to listen to the second part of the interview, where M. is joined by one of his schizophrenic patients who hears these 'voices'.

As these interviews are both over 2 hours long, I prefer to listen to these on the go. For convenience, here are the two parts as audio podcasts:

Part 1 (2h33min): Sheep Farm 14 Podcast Jerry Marzinsky The Psychotic Mind - Breaking The Spell...
Part 2:(2h21min): Sheep Farm 15 Podcast 2 Jerry Marzinsky & George Jagatic Demon Voices &am...

Thanks for posting aragon.

Here is part 3, recorded today.

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

The whole world is living under a cloud of fear. This is being driven by dark satanic forces, energy parasites who drain us of our most precious resource. The whole program we are subjected to is on a scale that’s difficult to imagine. Why would these apparently benevolent people really want to harm or even kill us? Because underneath it all they are also controlled by a higher power pushing them to make decisions that will wipe billions of humans from the map.

Thanks for posting that, liam. I was under the impression that the Sheep Farm podcast had ended their activities, since they hadn’t posted any new episodes since July. But it’s great that they’re continuing - I really like the way they let the guests talk, compared to other podcasts where the host often tries to interrupt with some ‘smart’ and witty question, thus interrupting the guest’s thought process.

Just a little warning, or more like a note to myself: be careful that this stuff doesn’t ‘get to you’. After listening part 1 and half of part 2 yesterday, I found myself having compulsory thoughts of “what if I will start hearing the voices...it could start any minute now..”. This thought is still lingering this morning, but it’s slowly fading away. Anyways, I think I need to have a break for a few days before continuing. :cool2:

Thank you for the recommendation, sounds quite interesting. Here's Jerry Marzinsky's website and his published book.

Thanks Hiker, Aragorn and Liam! These podcast episodes sound fascinating, gonna listen tomorrow. I was recently reading Hostage to the Devil for the first time and found it super chilling.. some of our world leaders being "possessed" in this way would be, well, maybe the only thing that makes their actions even make sense at all...

Just a little warning, or more like a note to myself: be careful that this stuff doesn’t ‘get to you’. After listening part 1 and half of part 2 yesterday, I found myself having compulsory thoughts of “what if I will start hearing the voices...it could start any minute now..”. This thought is still lingering this morning, but it’s slowly fading away. Anyways, I think I need to have a break for a few days before continuing.

When I was a kid I read a book (which I can't now remember what it was, probably some fantasy book, maybe one of Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' novels) in which a character who was a witch, and would sometimes have to deal with spirit entities possessing her or taking up residence in her mind, had this little phrase she would say to shoo them out and make sure she was the only one in control of herself: "I am me myself". It always stuck in my mind, and I say it out loud to this day whenever I feel like I might be having thoughts that aren't my own.. Dunno if it's meaningful or useful to anyone else, but thought I'd mention it - to me it's become a sort of shorthand reminder phrase to make me stop, centre myself & think about my thoughts...

(Not that I think (or, notice) I have "thoughts that aren't my own" very often, but there've been a few times I remember...for example once when I was a teenager, I was sitting on a log and there was a little skink lizard sitting down by my feet. I got a really strong urge to stomp on it... I almost did it.. but then was like, "wait, why would I do that!? *I* would never even think of doing such a thing, where did the thought come from?"... it seemed really weird... so I decided maybe it wasn't actually my thought, but came from somewhere else and should be ignored and blocked)

Someone told me of similar thoughts just the other day. I don't know whether it is Covid vaccine related or whether he had these thoughts earlier.

I have noticed when crossing a bridge I get this strong fear of being pushed into the water. It could be the same mechanism, because it made me wary of the person walking next to me, although I knew these chances were very slim, I was alert. Perhaps I picked up on her having thoughts as described above, because I felt scared. The sensations and feelings stopped the moment we came off the bridge.
From what Marzinsky tells about the 'voices' a.k.a. demonic entities strikes as very similar to what we've discussed for instance about 4D STS (e.g. 'lizards'), attachments (dead dudes), demonic possession, and Castaneda's predator's mind. Some of the 'voices' are stupid and less intelligent, and some are very smart and cunning (e.g. pretending to be 'good guys', making accurate predictions to trick you into believeing that they are helping). According to Marzinsky the 'voices' have complete access to your memories, from which they can dig up any unpleasant experience that you've already forgotten and 'rub it in your face'. M. also tells of cases where the 'voices' help drug addicts to find a seller or a place far away in the middle of nowhere where the addict, as instructed, finds a field with weed.
This is very interesting. Years ago I noticed the 'rubbing it in my face' mechanism would become (very) strong the moment I started looking at an issue in a different light. Lately, I have found that these voices/strikes became very powerful after making the decision to change my own behaviour.
Just a little warning, or more like a note to myself: be careful that this stuff doesn’t ‘get to you’. After listening part 1 and half of part 2 yesterday, I found myself having compulsory thoughts of “what if I will start hearing the voices...it could start any minute now..”. This thought is still lingering this morning, but it’s slowly fading away. Anyways, I think I need to have a break for a few days before continuing.
What helps me is focus on my daily activities and apply more discipline to my life. So, for instance by doing my German homework instead of procrastinating, makes me feel better about myself at the end of the day. Being aware of negative thoughts and emotions and acting against them (in a gentle manner) is a form of psychic hygiene OSIT.

I am definitely going to watch the first part of the Sheep Farm podcast, but thank you for the warning, aragorn. It's an important reminder that "it's a jungle out there", as Laura said.

Back
Top Bottom