"Horned demon" was caught standing over toddler's bed?

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
What everyone thinks about the following story? Fake or not? It's true that such things do happen. But then with plethora of fakes today, it is really hard to know. But it is indeed very creepy if true!

Wow, it's hard to say how real it is. An attempt to make a news story is possible, perhaps by chance the camera really caught something from the astral zones. It seems to me that kids see a lot of the mysterious. Well, and three hours .... it seems that in sessions this time was indicated as the time of activity 4d sts ?

Looks like it could be some type of hyperdimensional critter.

If the red-head with the tattoos is the grandmother, one has to wonder what kind of lifestyle she is into that might attract such energies into the lives of her family members? Not making an assumption here exactly, just wondering if that could be a factor?

the presence of other beings beside childrens can be seen as "normal".

the manifestation of visible creature near at slepping baby, probably can happens by the ectoplasm of the baby, or in other words, the "material" wich can be subtly visible is produced by "the baby energies" (most probably).

my "intention" is try to found what is "the best for all", and at first glance, I guess the baby could be trying to "alert" mother/grandmother about his "energetic" parapsych skills, which later in other adverse circumstances could even start to create a poltergeist phenomena.

another speculation could be that there is some "unbalanced" concern of the parents / relatives about the child, and the child may be trying to reveal this to them through this photography.

lastly, just for play the sake of frightening, the child may be unconsciously playing a trick, because the relatives are overly concerned with him all the time, and in this way his produces some phenomenon to attract more attention.
---

Ectplast Mediums are very powerfull. If this photo is not montage, there is certainly an ectoplasty medium present there, which can be either the child or someone other in the same house with that "skill".

each case is "one case" and has to be viewed very carefully, without precipitation.
----

I suggest a change of the name Horner demon to Horner Daemon, because the litle horn represents a young, maybe a Fauno, Fausto or Pan elemental (from coletive unconscious). BTW, these symbols are tradicional protectors of nature.

If the red-head with the tattoos is the grandmother, one has to wonder what kind of lifestyle she is into that might attract such energies into the lives of her family members? Not making an assumption here exactly, just wondering if that could be a factor?
I thought the same thing. And on first glance she seems awfully young-looking to be a grandmother. I work with someone who’s brother-in-law was in the mob. He was shot and killed last year and his young son was left with the mother who used to work at strip clubs. Not long after the father was killed, the son woke up screaming one night and said he saw something with two glowing red eyes staring at him from the ceiling. Apparently, even a priest even came to the house and said they should move out because the house was haunted or something to that effect. But I immediately thought this was the parents lifestyles attracting god knows what and their child being affected by it.

Whatever it is, it looks dressed to me. I’m pretty sure I can see the hem of its shirt and something that might be a long necklace around its neck. Also, looks like a bandana around its head. Maybe just some discarnate dead dude/gal doing god knows what with that poor child.

I noticed that this particular “entity” doesn’t seem to be translucent at all. Most older footage, real or fake, the haunting figures are more see through. I suppose this could be due to the times we are in.

To me it looks like an old lady with glasses up on her forehead.
That was my first thought too. Well no, my first one was "Joe Biden really IS dead already". Bad tasteless jokes aside, I was wondering if this could be one genuine example of what the C´s said about weird things happening more frequently and more visibly. In the modified picture the figure almost looks as if covered in flames. But without any more information about the people involved, it´s of course impossible to rule out a hoax.

Back
Top Bottom