Holy STS Dream Batman! Drugs, Sex and Crazy Acrobatics escapin the man

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Warning Mature Content Follows, Not reccomended for children under the age of 17.

Okay so this dream i had this morning and it was so much fun and excitement, also its all about satisfying my most primative wants.

So the first part is me and two of my friends, Tony and Thang, we're in this really cool house, not sure where and we're getting ready to leave to catch a plan to thailand (travelling there this winter, thou, with diff peeps). Im having trouble gathering all my belongings and the cab is outside waiting. At this point im messing with my contacts while the cab is waiting when all of a sudden the dream shifts and im a few rooms away from where i just was, only now im outside and there's people milling around this restaurant type deal. I get the impression cops are after me, apparantly the room i was in was someone elses, and i left my wallet, so the resident thought i was breaking and entering.

I dash by some people and jump off a wall and bound out the back door. Again the dream shifts.

Im in the bedroom again and im getting handed a buttload of illegal white narcotic (also the name of a brand of soda-pop) from my sister, its prepackaged in lil baggies, and i got it really cheap. I remember having thoughts of flipping it, which is something totally uncharacteristic of me. I do partake from time to time but never sell as a general rule. Anyway i turn around and a bunch of my friends are hanging out. I pull out my digi cuz i remember the po are after me, and delete some embarassing photos. I also notice my straight friends decided to take some rather embarrasing pictures of their own(in not so straight situations), and i keep those. lol... I toss the digi to my friend vat (cool gay bud) figuring he'll keep it safe and appreciate the content. I get the impression to go check out this white shizz and so i go down some stairs, apparently the room i was just in is a loft of sorts, and my friend andrew follows me. We each bump some and he starts comin onto me, i back away (not sure why, he's a crush of sorts) and bump up against the wall, he presses himself close, smiling at me with an intoxicated lookin his eye and....

The dream shifts again, im in another part of the house, running from something. I jump up and down some stairs, and bash down a door, rolling and hopping up to my feet. Im looking for something, a weapon i think, but cant find it. I get the feeling im being persued. I enter another room and i see two char's from resident evil 4 (vid i've been playin on PS2), they are the protagonists, and they're unconcious on the floor, one's male and one's female. When i see it i have the uncontrollable urge to collapse, and i go down, i start to loose consciousness when i notice a dark figure (the games main baddie i think) come into the room and chuckle.

Im not good at interpretting so im not gonna even stab at it. Elements that are recurrent are things i enjoy, but only allow myself in moderation, illegal activity, and running/acrobatics. The end is worthy of special note, why do i pass out when i see the male/female good guys passed out? I was playin that game before i went to bed, so it's influence is obvious, but the male/female good with the obscure male evil char reak of archetypes previously mentioned... any clues?

Ya think that's the message the dream was trying to convey? I can see that, but im not one to act on dreams alone, at least when it comes to stuff like this. It was pretty vivid though.

Hi Brent,

I'm not at all sure what the main sections of your dream are about, but one thing that stood out to me was right at the beginning when you were messing around with your contacts. I often have problems or incidents with contact lenses in my dreams (I'm assuming that's what you were referring to) and that seems to me to possibly be a reminder about SEEING something. Not sure what , but just a thought.

I think it is the message of both your dream and of your life. Let me see if I can articulate it better (I'm tired and need to get back to work tasks!).

Resident Evil. I would be worried that the evil resident in Thailand will hook into your own resident evil. Then you might be figuratively passed out on the floor like the game characters in your dream. You say they are unconscious. What does that tell you, especially when combined with "resident evil" and just after you have been raped, essentially, by one to whom you opened yourself ("a crush")?

What do westerners go to Thailand for? Let's be honest: sex tourism and drug tourism. The darkest kinds of sex and the darkest kinds of drugs. There are lots of closer places with sunny beaches. Now you have told us here that you like selfish, exploitative sex and have now talked about one of the very darkest drugs. Now you are young and for a while young people often get a free pass, they often escape serious consequences. But, as awareness grows, and your awareness is growing as evidenced by you being here and contributing here, the consequences for mistakes will get more serious. If dark hyperdimensional entities have identified you as one with potential to develop in STO, they will target you for attack. The way to prevent attack is to know how it works and close the portals where the attacks can come through.

You are maybe at a crossroads in your life here. So it's a lot more than just Thailand. But Thailand does symbolize something, IMO.

Cyre2067 said:
Ya think that's the message the dream was trying to convey? I can see that, but im not one to act on dreams alone, at least when it comes to stuff like this. It was pretty vivid though.

Actually the irony is i would be going to thailand for neither sex nor drugs. I have a friend who's from cambodia and we were gonna do the backpack bit through both countries. He's knows the local and the language so i figured it'd be okay. I'd never go somewhere like that without a guide.

Perhaps i will discuss with him and we can just goto cambodia, the dream referenced thailand specfically, so maybe i can have the trip and the learning associated without the danger if i avoid the pitfall sotospeak. He's very open minded and we havent made definate plans yet so it shouldnt be a problem, interesting how these things unfold.

Well, if I was all gung ho about a trip to an exotic country, with all that implies (and being prone to appreciate the allure of the darker things in life), the last thing I would do is listen to people telling me to change my plans. So I won't spout warnings regarding spending the next 20 years in a dark hole, because I don't think that would be constructive. Besides, such a probability could easily be a kind of association many Americans have about Thailand. There was even a movie about something like this, I think.

That said, what I think would be constructive is a point by point exploration of your dream, from my personal view point of course. You nicely separate your dream into segments, which makes this easier. I also tend top repeat myself a bit in the interpretation (this part added during editing), and I do so because I am interpreting as I go along, and try to keep the theme I sense as consistent in mind.

Part I:

So the first part is me and two of my friends, Tony and Thang, we're in this really cool house, not sure where and we're getting ready to leave to catch a plan to thailand (travelling there this winter, thou, with diff peeps). Im having trouble gathering all my belongings and the cab is outside waiting. At this point im messing with my contacts while the cab is waiting when all of a sudden the dream shifts and im a few rooms away from where i just was, only now im outside and there's people milling around this restaurant type deal. I get the impression cops are after me, apparantly the room i was in was someone elses, and i left my wallet, so the resident thought i was breaking and entering.
Preparing for the trip in a cool house. Already there is an air of idolization regarding the trip, as even the starting point is cool. Having trouble with belongings. This indicates that there is a bit of disorganization within. Everything is not in its proper place and something in you is not really aligned with the trip. You are not fully prepared. Yet the cab waits for no one and you rush on anyway.

I agree with manitoban regarding the contacts. This is an association with preparation for the trip, and related to seeing clearly. So you are encouraged to prepare through seeing clearly regardless of the rush, meaning that from now to the trip you may develope insight into something that may affect the trip. It may also signify that the rest of the dream reveals what you need to see to be prepared.

Once that message was conveyed the dream shifts into another room, which is another aspect of your mind, the part enacting what you need to see. Here you are in another room, but also outside in a public place where people are eating. I'll go the symbolic as opposed to the literal route, and say that eating here represents energy exchanges and interactions among people. Social relationships in general and not just you and yourself.

Within this context all of the sudden the cops pop up. Now it turns out the cool house was not "your own". But here we have to be careful because the constant shifts in perspective may also be shifts in "I's".

It seems the house represents a mindset that you inhabit, but is not the house of the person whose wallet was forgotten. At first I thought the house belonged to the predator part, and I saw the cops as negative. However, I really think that the cops are your consciense sent by the real you, and that this second perspective of you the socializer as opposed to you preparing for the trip is the predator posing as you.

The house belongs to the real "I", and your vision is viewing the predator identifying with you, and the predator is alerted to the fact, but there is no differentiation because your desires regarding socialization are predatorily aligned. The predator is alluring, in your cool house, and it connects you to others who are "eaters" in society. Eating by the way represents STS energy dynamics of socialization.

Part II

Im in the bedroom again and im getting handed a buttload of illegal white narcotic (also the name of a brand of soda-pop) from my sister, its prepackaged in lil baggies, and i got it really cheap. I remember having thoughts of flipping it, which is something totally uncharacteristic of me. I do partake from time to time but never sell as a general rule. Anyway i turn around and a bunch of my friends are hanging out. I pull out my digi cuz i remember the po are after me, and delete some embarassing photos. I also notice my straight friends decided to take some rather embarrasing pictures of their own(in not so straight situations), and i keep those. lol... I toss the digi to my friend vat (cool gay bud) figuring he'll keep it safe and appreciate the content. I get the impression to go check out this white shizz and so i go down some stairs, apparently the room i was just in is a loft of sorts, and my friend andrew follows me. We each bump some and he starts comin onto me, i back away (not sure why, he's a crush of sorts) and bump up against the wall, he presses himself close, smiling at me with an intoxicated lookin his eye and....
The real you is instilling its authority, and your socializing self escapes not knowing that it is the predator pulling the strings of your actions. But you are back in the cool house, the cool mindframe and all its promises.

Now, however, you are thinking in a defensive fashion, and really strange because you have all this contraband and it seems what bothers you is the sexually explicit material, which is not illegal. Are you trying to conceal the imagery from your conscience?

Now here I don't want to legitimize the cops, because they probably represent that part of you diligent in the work harshly judging the weaker side, upon which the predator acts. Still, you find it prudent to conceal from prying eyes and contact lenses.

This concealment is followed by indulgence. As I said, you may be seeing this dream from predatory identification, and the cops might just be your conscience (presented by the predator as overbearing), while the owner might be the real you. Thus, the indulger might be the predator/self, and in the first part of the dream, you put the contacts in to view the predator.

The journey may have been literal, but it may also have been symbolic, and describe your own adventure of awakening, for which you do not feel completely prepared. Your inner self may have been saying: "before you continue with your work, you may want to take a look yourself acting as the predator".

This predator conceals his evidence and then indulges in out of the way rooms in the cool house. Probably the predator's assessment of hanging out as yourself. "Part I" of the dream was probably the real you, up to the restaurant scene, which may have been a short encounter with the policing forces of self observance, where the real occupant (the one going on the trip, getting his stuff together and putting on his contacts to see) identified you as an infiltrator.

Part II represents most likely the acts of the predator, all those things you like to do in moderation, but with the in the dream the predator goes beyond moderation, while covering his tracks. If this is the predator then he is working overtime in you to get you revved up for temptation, and/or you may be repressing a bit of desire.

Part III

The dream shifts again, im in another part of the house, running from something. I jump up and down some stairs, and bash down a door, rolling and hopping up to my feet. Im looking for something, a weapon i think, but cant find it. I get the feeling im being persued. I enter another room and i see two char's from resident evil 4 (vid i've been playin on PS2), they are the protagonists, and they're unconcious on the floor, one's male and one's female. When i see it i have the uncontrollable urge to collapse, and i go down, i start to loose consciousness when i notice a dark figure (the games main baddie i think) come into the room and chuckle.
In part three it seems your identity perspective shifted from the predator to your true self again. The male and female remind me of the boy and girl in the Harry Potter dream, only these are your sexual polarities. They are so because you resonate with their state so readily. In other words, they are unconscious (blasted by the predator) and you feel like losing consciousness. The predator this time is doing the chasing (instead of your conscience chasing it), having turned the tables on you in this part.

The antics of part II were how the predator drove your male/female sides to unconsciousness, and hence took your place as your doppelganger. You seem to be perceiving that the predator is possessing you through your weaknesses, osit.

Resident evil is a game about people mutated (infected) by a predator virus that turns them into walking dead. And this is infiltrating you, and chuckling because you are almost converted.

The trip to Thailand could have been a symbol for the inner journey, or a symbol for a trip to temptation (I know you are going there for a hike, but even then there is always that temptation). Or it can be an indicator that from now until the trip you have time to prepare to overcome the predator or the predator will overcome you. And while you may not end up in a precarious situation, you may be possessed by then, and figure all this inner development stuff is for the birds.

Then you will be Brent the predator, while the real Brent is knocked out in some recess of your mind.

Well, I don't mean to scare you, but I think you got an internal glimpse of the dynamics of predatory possession, and possible reversal of all you have gained on the path. It's good to keep in mind as you go about your business, even if I am off here.

Nah Eso i think you're right on the money. Its creepy how you do that and after reading you elaborations it all "clicks" and seems so obvious but prior to reading your interpretation im clueless.

I saw the parallel's with the male/female good guys being knocked out along with me and the bad male dude chuckling. I've also noticed my "robotic" self in recent days, seeing it for the first time as "always on" and it's been bothering me. I also noticed that the predator seems to manifest in two primary ways - in social situations, trying to win arguements or "props" from others, or by indulging in some sort of self-gratifying drug experience as well in a sexually predatious "thing" that seeks to absorb others for it's own gratifacation. I caught this clearly the it yesterday when i was eyeing up some guy at the mall and could literally feel some part of mind "licking it's chops" and it freaked me out.

It seems the more into the work i get, the more time i spend here the more disturbing things i discover about myself. As i read the adventure series this is somewhat like what laura went through when she observed the feeding dynamic of our STS environment and prior to recently i had thought myself above that, but now i realize i do it in just a more subtle and socially approval-able fashion.

Nothing to do but remain vigilant and continue learning. Thanks for the input guys, as always, is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom