Hollow of the thigh

T

thisplacerocks

I've thought of an additional meaning of this "hollow of the thigh". So far, this is the information available on this website regarding the "hollow":
August 16, 1997
Q: After wrestling with the 'angel,' Jacob was renamed 'Israel,' which means 'he will rule as a god.' This tends to make me think that this angel whom Jacob seems to have conjured, did something. What was this being that Jacob wrestled with?

A: Elohim provides the conventional response.

Q: And you have told us about the Elohim. Okay. I will look it up. What did it mean when it said that the 'angel touched him in the hollow of the thigh,' which did something to him. What was meant by the 'hollow of the thigh?'

A: Branch.

Q: You mean genetic? His gonads?

A: No.

Q: What do you mean?

A: Ponder. If you ponder this, lightbulbs will illuminate.

What does it mean to say that Jacob was wounded in the thigh? [...]

Since the story of Jacob comes to us from the age when women were the transmitters of the right to rule, and since Jacob won his sacred name and inheritance which could only be granted by a woman on this same occasion, it seems that something is wrong with this picture. The element that stands out is that of a transition from the hieros gamos to the ritual combat, with residual sexual overtones.
The Elohim angel touching the "hollow" is a false transmission of the right to rule to Jacob/Abraham (the true one is Ishmael by Hagar), as mentioned above. What is not mentioned is that this is perhaps also done by the impregnation of his previously barren wife Rachel/Sarah (by whose seed it is unknown) - creating another branch in the family tree. Thigh refers to loins, thus the only thing I can think of regarding the "hollow" (or socket as it is called in other bibles) is the womb, which is hollow and a "socket" to Jacob's loin. The Cs did say it is not the gonads. Moreover, it makes sense that Jacob is called "Israel" by the Elohim after Rachel/Sarah got pregnant since the Isaac branch is the carrier of the Israeli monotheistic religion.

Looking at the etymology of Israel, it is interesting that it is derived from "sara" and "el", and Sarah is the mother of the Israeli tribe.
Israel Old English Israel, "the Jewish people, the Hebrew nation," from Latin Israel, from Greek, from Hebrew yisra'el "he that striveth with God" (Genesis xxxii.28), symbolic proper name conferred on Jacob and extended to his descendants, from sara "he fought, contended" + El "God." As the name of an independent Jewish state in the Middle East, it is attested from 1948. Compare Israeli, Israelite. (israel | Search Online Etymology Dictionary)

Who gave his seed to Rachel is a mystery. It looks like Reuben, the son of Jacob and Leah/Hagar, might be the one who slept with Rachel. Since Leah/Hagar has the true royal bloodline, Reuben also has the royal bloodline. In the bible, Reuben gave his mandrake, an aphrodisiac plant which resembles a man, to Rachel who later had Joseph. This might be codeword for he slept with Rachel. In Genesis 49 Jacob reprimanded Reuben for defiling his bed. Joseph was bullied by his brothers and was protected by Reuben and it made sense because Reuben is actually his father. Before Jacob died, in his prophecies he called Joseph a "blessing" six times, which is what the Elohim angel gave him.

If Abraham is not the father of Joseph, that might explain why he walked with a limp after his encouter with the angel. It is symbolic of his false fatherhood and false royal bloodline.

I'm not sure whether Joseph and Benjamin, the sons of Rachel, are the same person. A few verses after Rachel gave birth to Benjamin in Genesis 35, the bible states that Jacob heard about Reuben sleeping with Rachel's servant Bilhah, so Benjamin might also be the son of Reuben and Bilhah might be Rachel. Benjamin is called a wolf who devours the prey and divides the plunder in Genesis 49, similar to Joseph who takes advantage of famine to take away people's money and property and enslave them. Bilhah's children are Dan and Naphtali, and whether they are the same as Joseph and Benjamin is a mystery.

I've thought of an additional meaning of this "hollow of the thigh". So far, this is the information available on this website regarding the "hollow":

The Elohim angel touching the "hollow" is a false transmission of the right to rule to Jacob/Abraham (the true one is Ishmael by Hagar), as mentioned above. What is not mentioned is that this is perhaps also done by the impregnation of his previously barren wife Rachel/Sarah (by whose seed it is unknown) - creating another branch in the family tree. Thigh refers to loins, thus the only thing I can think of regarding the "hollow" (or socket as it is called in other bibles) is the womb, which is hollow and a "socket" to Jacob's loin. The Cs did say it is not the gonads. Moreover, it makes sense that Jacob is called "Israel" by the Elohim after Rachel/Sarah got pregnant since the Isaac branch is the carrier of the Israeli monotheistic religion.

Looking at the etymology of Israel, it is interesting that it is derived from "sara" and "el", and Sarah is the mother of the Israeli tribe.

Who gave his seed to Rachel is a mystery. It looks like Reuben, the son of Jacob and Leah/Hagar, might be the one who slept with Rachel. Since Leah/Hagar has the true royal bloodline, Reuben also has the royal bloodline. In the bible, Reuben gave his mandrake, an aphrodisiac plant which resembles a man, to Rachel who later had Joseph. This might be codeword for he slept with Rachel. In Genesis 49 Jacob reprimanded Reuben for defiling his bed. Joseph was bullied by his brothers and was protected by Reuben and it made sense because Reuben is actually his father. Before Jacob died, in his prophecies he called Joseph a "blessing" six times, which is what the Elohim angel gave him.

If Abraham is not the father of Joseph, that might explain why he walked with a limp after his encouter with the angel. It is symbolic of his false fatherhood and false royal bloodline.

I'm not sure whether Joseph and Benjamin, the sons of Rachel, are the same person. A few verses after Rachel gave birth to Benjamin in Genesis 35, the bible states that Jacob heard about Reuben sleeping with Rachel's servant Bilhah, so Benjamin might also be the son of Reuben and Bilhah might be Rachel. Benjamin is called a wolf who devours the prey and divides the plunder in Genesis 49, similar to Joseph who takes advantage of famine to take away people's money and property and enslave them. Bilhah's children are Dan and Naphtali, and whether they are the same as Joseph and Benjamin is a mystery.
I think what you did kind of works when looking at the Egyptian history counterparts too. Used this session to help with counterparts:

From the 8/23/2001 session:
Q: (L) So it wasn't multiple thousands of people as the Bible would have us believe. Okay, is Abraham the same individual as is presented as his son, Isaac?
Q: (L) Did Sarah, known to the Egyptians as Nefertiti, give birth to a child when she was 90 years old?
Q: (L) Was Sarah the mother of Isaac?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why did Abraham want to sacrifice his son?
A: Did not happen.
Q: (L) Who was Hagar the Egyptian?
A: Princess of Egypt.
Q: (L) Was she Sarah's maid?
Q: (L) Was she Sarah's daughter?
A: Right nurture to.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand.
A: Sara's daughter by Akhenaten.
Q: (L) Did Abraham have a child by Hagar also, his wife's daughter by another man?
A: Yes.

The counterparts could be Nefertiti for Sarah/Rachel; Ay for Abraham/Jacob (Laura has suggested this before); Ankhesenamun for Leah/Hagar (Ankhesenamun is Nefertiti's daughter by Akhenaten); a son of Ay and Ankhesenamun for Reuben (Ay and Ankhesenamun are suspected of being briefly married when Ay was pharaoh); Nakhtmin for Joseph (Nakhtmin was Ay's chosen heir and suspected of being Ay's son or adopted son).

Back
Top Bottom